PDA

View Full Version : FB? FwB? NSA? Sex Partner?

smartke
09-12-2011, 12:35 PM
recently, came across alot of NEW threads such as "Lookin 4 FB", "Lookin 4 NSA", "Seekin SugarDaddy/SugarMommy", numbers of FB each individual has & etc... b it frm the grown ups, or frm some school kids tat njoyin their school vacation now.

such threads hv left me pondor upon the definition of "FB", "FwB", "NSA" & etc... of cos, all those words hv somethin in common... SEX! but, at the end of the day, wat did each individual has achieved, esp frm LADIES point of view?

bros & sis, pls dun flame me. m jus curious & therefore, hope to hv an constructive & educative discussion.

thks 4 ur understandin in adv.

cheers... ^_^

1stTR
09-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Interesting topic.... In these modern society, its abit sad to say tat the moral values greatly differs from yearssss back.:( But to keep up with the flow, we've to blend in.:D

However, on a serious note, I'm oso interested to hear some views and the what, why, when, where, how of the becoming of the current generations.:confused:

Reoxy
09-12-2011, 12:58 PM
Yah...So many threads I also blur fuck.

I suggest next time all use same format as below:

Thread Title: [Nick], [Gender], Request for [Duration] Free Fuck

Then 1st post should have following:

Height
Weight
Vital Stats
Requirements

Eg.

Thread Title: Reoxy, Male, Request for Long-Term Free Fuck

Content:
Height: 1.7m
Weight: 65Kg
Vital Stats: 40-32-30
Requirements:
Female,
21yrs - 35 yrs
Big Neh Neh (34B & Above),
Weight below 60Kg

Swee boh? :D

Like that is super clear mah. Hahaha

SH149
09-12-2011, 01:01 PM
Haha bro Reoxy u r very straight forward

I like :D

sean69
09-12-2011, 01:53 PM

Thread Title: [Nick], [Gender], Request for [Duration] Free Fuck

Then 1st post should have following:

Height
Weight
Vital Stats
Requirements

Eg.

Thread Title: Reoxy, Male, Request for Long-Term Free Fuck

Content:
Height: 1.7m
Weight: 65Kg
Vital Stats: 40-32-30
Requirements:
Female,
21yrs - 35 yrs
Big Neh Neh (34B & Above),
Weight below 60Kg

Swee boh? :D

bro.. for male describing themselves, must include length of dick and that they can last the whole nite!!.. if the lady met up and he end up pre-mature ejaculation, very disappointing one..

then again.. if i say i got 12" dick, would anyone believe me?? :D

smartke
09-12-2011, 02:40 PM
Interesting topic.... In these modern society, its abit sad to say tat the moral values greatly differs from yearssss back. But to keep up with the flow, we've to blend in.

However, on a serious note, I'm oso interested to hear some views and the what, why, when, where, how of the becoming of the current generations.

blend in? hmmm... more like, if we cant beat them, join them. ;)

anyway, bros & sis, may i humblely ask for ur definition of FB (Fxxk Buddy), FwB (Fren w/ Benefit), NSA (No String Attached) & Sex Partner? wats ur view on those 'terms' mentioned?

ok, let me start the ball rolling. here's my version...

FB (Fuck Buddy) - a partner tat meet up occasionally jus for the purpose of SEX. no commitment & there shld NOT b any emotional involved in tis case.

FwB (Fren w/ Benefit) - abit similar to the "FB" definition above, in which, 2 frens involved in sexual r/ship w/o commitment. but wif 1 slight diff... it's a r/ship in between frenship & boy-ger r/ship & MAY end up in a serious r/ship.

NSA (No String Attached) - quite similar to FB, a r/ship tat is non exclusive, w/o conditions, obligation & expectation in watever form.

Sex Partner - 2 opposite attraction havin casual sex. in general, all of the above...

any bros/sis care to share ur definition & views esp on FB & FwB? many thks... :)

observer85
09-12-2011, 02:47 PM
Hmm I'm quite curious, is there really girls in sg who is ok to e ideal of FB? Cause most sg ppl be it guys or girls are not really v open minded to accept having sex with another people other that there wife or husband.. Or that's just what I tho?

smartke
09-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Hmm I'm quite curious, is there really girls in sg who is ok to e ideal of FB? Cause most sg ppl be it guys or girls are not really v open minded to accept having sex with another people other that there wife or husband.. Or that's just what I tho?

all i can say is.. go look into tis forum & u will b surprise. ;)

obviously, u hv not read enuf... :(

1bbcd5
09-12-2011, 02:57 PM
this is really cool, I like here!
http://www.primeaffiliate.com/track/images/22.gif

1stTR
09-12-2011, 03:02 PM
blend in? hmmm... more like, if we cant beat them, join them. ;):D

FB (Fuck Buddy) - a fixed/regular partner tat meet up jus for SEX. no commitment & emotional involved in tis case.

FwB (Fren w/ Benefit) - good frends/buddy who can click with the SEX package incl.

NSA (No String Attached) - a someone who can be jus met/known for awhile/known for long, etc. Just hook up as and when w the understand of it mayb a 1 time off event.

Sex Partner - anyone whom i've SEX with (incl. wife/GF/FL/WL/any of the above mention.)

smartke
09-12-2011, 03:20 PM
:D

FB (Fuck Buddy) - a fixed/regular partner tat meet up jus for SEX. no commitment & emotional involved in tis case.

FwB (Fren w/ Benefit) - good frends/buddy who can click with the SEX package incl.

NSA (No String Attached) - a someone who can be jus met/known for awhile/known for long, etc. Just hook up as and when w the understand of it mayb a 1 time off event.

Sex Partner - anyone whom i've SEX with (incl. wife/GF/FL/WL/any of the above mention.)

like ur las 2 def...

and yes, NSA is like ONS, if it's a 1 off thing.

for the 1st 3 terms, any diff in the frequency of physical contact, aka SEX?

zacarie
09-12-2011, 03:25 PM

Haha. nice. so mine should be..

Zac Female Looking for HELL OF A GOOD Sex.. :D
Height 166cm
Weight 60kg
Vital Stats 36-30-37
Requirements None

wahahaha. just kidding....

anyway, bros & sis, may i humblely ask for ur definition of FB (Fxxk Buddy), FwB (Fren w/ Benefit), NSA (No String Attached) & Sex Partner? wats ur view on those 'terms' mentioned?

FB, NSA and Sex Partner.. i suppose these 3 meant the same thing. sex and nothing else

whereas FwB, the main relationship is friends. movies, lunch/dinner dates, things tt friends do together. but it comes with extras or special.. true this can lead to some form of feeling or attachment to the other party..

then u have lovers or mistress where u are in a loving relationship tt is kept a secret from all. this may n may not have sex and/or money involved. But majority sure have sex.. This is the hardest i think. To end it and all. The emotions and complications tt comes w it..

So with all these terms. one have to be sure what they are looking for. Cause i feel tt it can get very complicated for whichever it is..

1stTR
09-12-2011, 03:45 PM
like ur las 2 def...

and yes, NSA is like ONS, if it's a 1 off thing.

Bro, FB i dun realli constantly keep in touch. Jus onli at time when the FB pops into my mind, then i'll call.:D
But for FWB, i'll still call or sms at times to chk if everyting is fine:D, hw they doing etc... and meet up for kopi or makan. (may/may not end with sex.)
So as to frequency, tat depends on my urge and wat apetite(sometime u wanna eat jap. food, sometime western etc.)

smartke
09-12-2011, 03:55 PM
FB, NSA and Sex Partner.. i suppose these 3 meant the same thing. sex and nothing else

whereas FwB, the main relationship is friends. movies, lunch/dinner dates, things tt friends do together. but it comes with extras or special.. true this can lead to some form of feeling or attachment to the other party..

then u have lovers or mistress where u are in a loving relationship tt is kept a secret from all. this may n may not have sex and/or money involved. But majority sure have sex.. This is the hardest i think. To end it and all. The emotions and complications tt comes w it..

So with all these terms. one have to be sure what they are looking for. Cause i feel tt it can get very complicated for whichever it is..

yes, all of the terms hv 1 thing in common, which is SEX, as i hv mentioned in my earlier post.

on the oth hand, i felt tat all of the terms above also hv slight diff definition/meanin by each individual.

the only 'term' tat is not/not so complicated is the NSA. typically, both parties shared the common concensus tat it's jus purely satisfaction of individual sex needs/urge. :)

Bro, FB i dun realli constantly keep in touch. Jus onli at time when the FB pops into my mind, then i'll call.:D
But for FWB, i'll still call or sms at times to chk if everyting is fine:D, hw they doing etc... and meet up for kopi or makan. (may/may not end with sex.)
So as to frequency, tat depends on my urge and wat apetite(sometime u wanna eat jap. food, sometime western etc.)

thks for sharin... :)

1stTR
09-12-2011, 04:03 PM
thks for sharin... :)

no prob.:)

Reoxy
09-12-2011, 07:55 PM
FB (Fuck Buddy) - a partner tat meet up occasionally jus for the purpose of SEX. no commitment & there shld NOT b any emotional involved in tis case.

FwB (Fren w/ Benefit) - abit similar to the "FB" definition above, in which, 2 frens involved in sexual r/ship w/o commitment. but wif 1 slight diff... it's a r/ship in between frenship & boy-ger r/ship & MAY end up in a serious r/ship.

NSA (No String Attached) - quite similar to FB, a r/ship tat is non exclusive, w/o conditions, obligation & expectation in watever form.

Sex Partner - 2 opposite attraction havin casual sex. in general, all of the above...

any bros/sis care to share ur definition & views esp on FB & FwB? many thks... :)

To me everything above has the same meaning: Fucking with Someone Other than Wife/ GF without having to pay cash for the Fuck

Haha. nice. so mine should be..

Zac Female Looking for HELL OF A GOOD Sex..
Height 166cm
Weight 60kg
Vital Stats 36-30-37
Requirements None

wahahaha. just kidding....

I meet all your requirements.:D

So...要去吗?:D

smartke
09-12-2011, 08:00 PM
To me everything above has the same meaning: Fucking with Someone Other than Wife/ GF without having to pay cash for the Fuck

yup... those terms shared 1 common thing: SEX. while some may jus njoy the sex freely, some may buy things for his/her partner.

the thing here is... y ppl wan to hv FB or FwB & etc? i can understand frm guys point of view of cos. but, wat abt gers? wats their stand in such 'r/ship'?

zacarie
09-12-2011, 08:45 PM
I meet all your requirements.

So...要去吗?:D

Haha. even a dildo meets it. and can be customised with options tt comes along w it...:p:D

on the oth hand, i felt tat all of the terms above also hv slight diff definition/meanin by each individual.

thks for sharin...

Yea. everyone has a different defination of these terms.
Most welcome!:)

Reoxy
09-12-2011, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=zacarie;6657917]Haha. even a dildo meets it. and can be customised with options tt comes along w it...:p:D

[QUOTE]

You have not answered my question: So..要去吗?:D

smartke
09-12-2011, 09:05 PM
Yea. everyone has a different defination of these terms.
Most welcome!:)

oh ya... if dun mind, can share ur view on FB or FwB, whichever tat u hv experience wif? :o:o

jus tryin to understand frm a lady perspective on such 'r/ship'. then probably, I 'may' (probably) understand a lady better... :)

zacarie
09-12-2011, 09:48 PM
oh ya... if dun mind, can share ur view on FB or FwB, whichever tat u hv experience wif?

jus tryin to understand frm a lady perspective on such 'r/ship'. then probably, I 'may' (probably) understand a lady better...

Hahah. i suppose u have seen my other posts in another thread regarding my so called FB who wouldnt let go..

It started off as an agreement of NSA FB. but soon became FwB and then it lead to being lovers. Emotions came into the picture. He was a married man and also my first FB.. after leaving my husband.

I personally feel it is not easy to have a long term FB. unless u are someone who knows u wont fall for tt other person. n being able to meet up just to satisfy ur sexual needs.

Cause i'm sure there will be a time where it will end. and i think some will be upset, angry, sore tt they got dumped or whatever. esp if it's because the other person found someone better.

So whatever terms u give to the relationship u have. be clear w what u want. dont let all the different feelings and emotions get to it. So i guess a person really have to be someone who can be on firm gound to really be able to handle a FwB relation. FB some ppl can. have heard of stories. but i dont think i can cause i still want to be friends w the person i'm having sex w. have a converstion n things like tt.

Hope this ans u...:)

You have not answered my question: So..要去吗?

Go loh. u write out the pointers for customising a dick. i dont want default type. Write out already then we go choose. u be the advisor. since u have so much experience w one and more (note AND not or).. So how? 要跟我去吗?:D

smartke
09-12-2011, 10:11 PM
So whatever terms u give to the relationship u have. be clear w what u want. dont let all the different feelings and emotions get to it. So i guess a person really have to be someone who can be on firm gound to really be able to handle a FwB relation. FB some ppl can. have heard of stories. but i dont think i can cause i still want to be friends w the person i'm having sex w. have a converstion n things like tt.

Hope this ans u...:)

sis, thks alot for sharin ur exp. at least now i get to learnt somethin. greatly appreciated! :)

seems like the situation quite close to my definition of those terms.

Go loh. u write out the pointers for customising a dick. i dont want default type. Write out already then we go choose. u be the advisor. since u have so much experience w one and more (note AND not or).. So how? 要跟我去吗?:D

muahahahaha... sis, u r cheeky & bein notti... :D

cherrignon
09-12-2011, 11:40 PM
Regardless a NSA, FB, FwB or Sex partner, common understanding and view of the parties involved must be aligned.

breaking up should not be a prob for those who have the right understanding. for those who don't: might end up as a psychotic stalking, family wrecking or even suicidal case.

and it does happen (from experience).

zacarie
10-12-2011, 07:52 AM
sis, thks alot for sharin ur exp. at least now i get to learnt somethin. greatly appreciated! :)

seems like the situation quite close to my definition of those terms.

Hey not a prob. anytime :) will share more when the situation calls for it..

I'm no love guru n nvr thought i was. wonder y ppl say tt. Mine is all based on my experience. which i think was a horrible one cause it made me see the true colour of the person. I'm here to share. i named no names and at no point gave a hint of who this guy is. so i see no wrong in sharing my opinions and experience.

smartke
10-12-2011, 08:21 AM
Hey not a prob. anytime :) will share more when the situation calls for it..

I'm no love guru n nvr thought i was. wonder y ppl say tt. Mine is all based on my experience. which i think was a horrible one cause it made me see the true colour of the person. I'm here to share. i named no names and at no point gave a hint of who this guy is. so i see no wrong in sharing my opinions and experience.

no worries, sis. it's the spirit of sharin (ur exp) tat we all need & it's def not wrong. all we need is the 'wat' (& probably a 'why'), we dun require oth dtls such as 'who', 'when' & 'where'.

in fact, really thk u for sharin the last pt in ur prev post (which i replied). u hv basically sum up ur exp & tats really a gd one! will share a story later, when time permits. :p

p/s: u will hv my 7 'lovely kisses' for sharin. :) jus gimme little time to clear my 'stuffs'. ;)

zacarie
10-12-2011, 09:12 AM
will share a story later, when time permits. :p

p/s: u will hv my 7 'lovely kisses' for sharin. jus gimme little time to clear my 'stuffs'. ;)

Will wait for ur story :)
And thanks for the 'lovely kisses'.. :)

KingEros
10-12-2011, 10:23 AM
Personally, I dun relate the differences in terms of frequency or intensity.
It's more the differences in terms of venues or care & concern.

FB - this is purely for sexual gratification.
Therefore, the venues are limited to hotel rooms, her place, my place, her office, my office, parks, beaches, etc ... meetings are always limited to the 2 of us & wil happen as long as 1 party has the urge.

FwB - this is mostly friendship (ie, it comes with care & concern), with some sexual gratification ocassionally thrown in.
Therefore, the venues will be expanded to restaurants, cinemas, group gatherings, etc ... even when 1 party has the urge, the other can say "sorry, I'm not in the mood".

NSA - this is almost the same as FwB, except you just want a very superficial friendship.
Therefore, the venues plus "the right to say no" are identical to that of FwB.

These definitions are of utmost importance for extraordinarily active married men ... :D :D :D

smartke
10-12-2011, 10:44 AM
Personally, I dun relate the differences in terms of frequency or intensity.
It's more the differences in terms of venues or care & concern.

FB - this is purely for sexual gratification.
Therefore, the venues are limited to hotel rooms, her place, my place, her office, my office, parks, beaches, etc ... meetings are always limited to the 2 of us & wil happen as long as 1 party has the urge.

FwB - this is mostly friendship (ie, it comes with care & concern), with some sexual gratification ocassionally thrown in.
Therefore, the venues will be expanded to restaurants, cinemas, group gatherings, etc ... even when 1 party has the urge, the other can say "sorry, I'm not in the mood".

NSA - this is almost the same as FwB, except you just want a very superficial friendship.
Therefore, the venues plus "the right to say no" are identical to that of FwB.

These definitions are of utmost importance for extraordinarily active married men ... :D:D

bro, thks alot for sharin ur extensive knowledge! wise word indeed... :)

well, probably it's quite norm for guys to hv FB. wat i dun quite understand is gers to hv FB. dun get me wrong, it doesnt mean tat they cant hv. instead, wat the gers wanted to achieve at the end of the day?

in fact, most gers tt i heard/known, r those tt hv no prob gettin themselves a bf. yet, they din. so it makes me wonder & makes me more curious abt their thots & views in such 'fb'/'fwb'/'nsa' r/ship.

zacarie
10-12-2011, 11:46 AM
These definitions are of utmost importance for extraordinarily active married men ...

These terms are indeed important for not only married man but anyone getting into it. mind asking what u guys do when ur girl want to call it quits.. do u just let it go?

Have a qns. a lil off topic. say if ur gal after ending it. shared her experience like i did. Does it bother u? And if it does. what would u do?

well, probably it's quite norm for guys to hv FB. wat i dun quite understand is gers to hv FB. dun get me wrong, it doesnt mean tat they cant hv. instead, wat the gers wanted to achieve at the end of the day?

in fact, most gers tt i heard/known, r those tt hv no prob gettin themselves a bf. yet, they din. so it makes me wonder & makes me more curious abt their thots & views in such 'fb'/'fwb'/'nsa' r/ship.

Times have changed and we girls know more abt our sexual needs. n tt it is no longer to just fulfil the guys desires. We want someone to loves us n care for us. and we too want someone to fulfil our needs which the bf/hb may not be able to.
i guess sometimes we just dont want to get tied down. Thus the NSA FB.

Like myself. i got out of my marriage. but i still do have my needs. sexually. N so came my ex fb. who fulfilled it. but as time goes it became a realtionship where i feel very suffocated. with all his qns when i wanted to make new friends. frm sbf. so it's almost like being tied down once again. which is not what i want.

i want a friend who can fulfil me sexually but at the same time give me respect. and being able to be there as a friend too when i need one. Not always thinking about sex. And we can have a decent meetup with no thoughts of sex which would be really nice. But if the friend took all lil movements frm me as a hint tt i am asking for sex. then i guess all he could think abt was sex.

So it's really not easy to find someone who can do tt.. And when a person do find one. they will be cherished deeply:) cause it is not easy to find one. esp after having a bad experience i think one wil be more wary of who they are are going with..

smartke
10-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Will wait for ur story

These terms are indeed important for not only married man but anyone getting into it. mind asking what u guys do when ur girl want to call it quits.. do u just let it go?

Have a qns. a lil off topic. say if ur gal after ending it. shared her experience like i did. Does it bother u? And if it does. what would u do?

no, it's not off topic. tats the main purpose of tis thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, allow me to share 'his-tory', since managed to squeeze out some time... :D

let me start off wif the old fashion way... :p

once upon a time.. there's tis guy, let's call him K. single, & a party animal tat party every (or almost every) nite cos he likes to hv fun (who doesnt? lol...), & therefore, knows lotsa 'party' frens.

1 day, 1 of his 'party' fren intro a gal, J. they hit off very well & soon, J asks K for drinks for the 1st time. tat nite, J got drunk. so, K sen her home. as she stays alone, K stayed bk to take care of her, w/o oth intention.

but, things happened the nex mornin when she woke up... long story short... K got to know tat J got a very unstable r/ship.

anyway, frm tat mornin onwards, J will always call K to meet up for SEX, & always tell K how impotent her bf is & how horny she is. she even pick up K frm his drinkin plc so tat she can hv wat she wanted!

as time goes by, K started to fall for J, probably due to the great sex they always hv. at 1st, things work out fine for both of them. but later, when J attitude started to chg, K was hurt. but when K started to give up, J asked to b 2gether again. tis process has been thru 2-3 times as K always give in. one fine day, K totally given up cos he is quite tired of the whole thing & everythin ended.

moral of the story? well, 1st of, K is not suitable for 'such' r/ship, or rather, he was not prepared for 'such' r/ship at tat moment. till date, he is still quite skeptical abt havin fb and/or fwb, cos he was hurt very badly. on the oth hand, J is frickle minded. her indecisive has made K suffered alot.

thk u for readin. :)

pls do pardon tis lengthy (lo sou...) post frm poor ugly overweight ah pek... :o

smartke
10-12-2011, 12:30 PM
Times have changed and we girls know more abt our sexual needs. n tt it is no longer to just fulfil the guys desires. We want someone to loves us n care for us. and we too want someone to fulfil our needs which the bf/hb may not be able to.
i guess sometimes we just dont want to get tied down. Thus the NSA FB.

Like myself. i got out of my marriage. but i still do have my needs. sexually. N so came my ex fb. who fulfilled it. but as time goes it became a realtionship where i feel very suffocated. with all his qns when i wanted to make new friends. frm sbf. so it's almost like being tied down once again. which is not what i want.

i want a friend who can fulfil me sexually but at the same time give me respect. and being able to be there as a friend too when i need one. Not always thinking about sex. And we can have a decent meetup with no thoughts of sex which would be really nice. But if the friend took all lil movements frm me as a hint tt i am asking for sex. then i guess all he could think abt was sex.

So it's really not easy to find someone who can do tt.. And when a person do find one. they will be cherished deeply:) cause it is not easy to find one. esp after having a bad experience i think one wil be more wary of who they are are going with..

ur last 2 para is the main pt!

honestly, it's really not easy to hv "FwB"! tats how i sum up based ur last 2 para. i cld b wrong thou... :o

talkin abt bad experience... hmmm... well, all i can say is... we all hv gd & bad experience, agree? ;):)

zacarie
10-12-2011, 01:03 PM
moral of the story? well, 1st of, K is not suitable for 'such' r/ship, or rather, he was not prepared for 'such' r/ship at tat moment. till date, he is still quite skeptical abt havin fb and/or fwb, cos he was hurt very badly. on the oth hand, J is frickle minded. her indecisive has made K suffered alot.

thk u for readin. :)

I guess sometimes we wont know what exactly we want or how we should handle it.until we experience it oursleves..

ur last 2 para is the main pt!

honestly, it's really not easy to hv "FwB"! tats how i sum up based ur last 2 para. i cld b wrong thou...

talkin abt bad experience... hmmm... well, all i can say is... we all hv gd & bad experience, agree?

Haha. yea. there is the good n the bad. but if ur first turned out to be so bad. totally different from the person he portrayed himself to be. it gets scary.

even till now with all these tt i'm posting here. i dont know y but he is very offended by it and keep msging me and scolding(?) me. think can say scold lah. haha. If i did mention his name..understandable. but seriously i dont get it.. y do tt?

Anyway.. hope all who are looking for a FB/ FwB/ NSA/ Lovers etx. really wish all of u the best in finding the right one. and should anyone have any stories. Pls do share. :)

smartke. thanks for starting this thread.:)

Snah
10-12-2011, 01:10 PM
So Ms Zacarie...

Hope you have gotten some valuable experience from this. Would suggest that you do think what you really want before embarking any kind of relationship. Im sure yur ex FB is hurt enough as well. So all the best in your future findings....

Apocalypse
10-12-2011, 01:26 PM
FB/FwB/NSA are all interchangeable stage of the relationship, names that people used to safeguard themselves.

Example: Say your friend and you had sex once, its a NSA, there was already sexual tension between the 2 of you for months or years and that feeling was magical and earth shattering, now you want it again and again, you become FwB. But in essense you are not going to commit to him, and you have a choice of looking for bf/gf &/or date some other guy. But times when you have urges you look for each other, you are not going to ask each other about nuclear science or stock market movement. you just want to fuck, hence "fuck buddy".

But eventually, emotions and feelings will surface. Its just a matter of time. Sex is present, but it is not the main course, it is the dessert. A response.

Every girl looking for a "FB" has a yearning. It is the job of the guy to find out what that yearning is, and hit on that, and the sex is a natural response to that hit. Some girls yearn to have "someone to pamper them" , other just want "someone they can talk to". Others just want you to "listen to them". Its how you convince them that they are not just a piece of meat, but someone they can trust in order to explore further and more.

just my 2 cents.

1stTR
10-12-2011, 01:30 PM
If it's an agreement beforehand tat either party hav their rite's to call it quit, then jus hav to accept & respect it. Notin is 4ever. It is better to let it go with some good memories still lingering in the mind rather then to makes it turn ugly. Who knos 1 day we may meet again.

Have a qns. a lil off topic. say if ur gal after ending it. shared her experience like i did. Does it bother u?
Nope. Cos noone knos its relate to me unless she spells out the name.
And if it does. what would u do?
Do notin. Watever is over is over, whether she shares the truth or the twisted version will no longer bothers me cos it will not easy/change/reverse anytin.

My views in Blue

smartke
10-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Haha. yea. there is the good n the bad. but if ur first turned out to be so bad. totally different from the person he portrayed himself to be. it gets scary.

even till now with all these tt i'm posting here. i dont know y but he is very offended by it and keep msging me and scolding(?) me. think can say scold lah. haha. If i did mention his name..understandable. but seriously i dont get it.. y do tt?

Anyway.. hope all who are looking for a FB/ FwB/ NSA/ Lovers etx. really wish all of u the best in finding the right one. and should anyone have any stories. Pls do share.

smartke. thanks for starting this thread.

no sis zacarie, i shld b the one sincerely thk u for sharin ur exp & supportin tis thread instead. the honor is mine! :)

the main purpose of tis thread is to hv more ppl sharin their story & exp like u did, so tat we all mayb able to hv a better understandin of the opp sex's view in "FB", "FwB" & etc.. of cos, in general, not explicitly.

hope there will b more response on tis topic... :)

FB/FwB/NSA are all interchangeable stage of the relationship, names that people used to safeguard themselves.

Example: Say your friend and you had sex once, its a NSA, there was already sexual tension between the 2 of you for months or years and that feeling was magical and earth shattering, now you want it again and again, you become FwB. But in essense you are not going to commit to him, and you have a choice of looking for bf/gf &/or date some other guy. But times when you have urges you look for each other, you are not going to ask each other about nuclear science or stock market movement. you just want to fuck, hence "fuck buddy".

But eventually, emotions and feelings will surface. Its just a matter of time. Sex is present, but it is not the main course, it is the dessert. A response.

Every girl looking for a "FB" has a yearning. It is the job of the guy to find out what that yearning is, and hit on that, and the sex is a natural response to that hit. Some girls yearn to have "someone to pamper them" , other just want "someone they can talk to". Others just want you to "listen to them". Its how you convince them that they are not just a piece of meat, but someone they can trust in order to explore further and more.

just my 2 cents.

bro, thk u for sharin.

if i hv concluded ur last para correctly, the key word is "COMPANIONSHIP"!

again, i stand corrected... :o

My views in Blue

well said bro! u r someone wif exp too... pls share, if u dun mind... :)

1stTR
10-12-2011, 01:53 PM
well said bro! u r someone wif exp too... pls share, if u dun mind... :)

Bro, wher got exp..... When u've been dump offen, hurt enuf, crushed to dust and drained to the extreme till u no longer hav expectations, feelings, emotions and take watever tat comes ur way..... then u kno u've attain the 'ENLIGHTMENT'. :D

菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃。

smartke
10-12-2011, 03:25 PM
Bro, wher got exp..... When u've been dump offen, hurt enuf, crushed to dust and drained to the extreme till u no longer hav expectations, feelings, emotions and take watever tat comes ur way..... then u kno u've attain the 'ENLIGHTMENT'. :D

菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃。

bro, dun think u can b any worse than me... :o:(

anyway, cont wif ur phase of "菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃"

万物皆空,万法皆空,四大皆空,五蕴皆空。人生本无常事,万事物都在变。
所谓,天有不测风云,月有阴晴圆缺。一切随缘..... ;)

Apocalypse
10-12-2011, 04:06 PM
bro, thk u for sharin.

if i hv concluded ur last para correctly, the key word is "COMPANIONSHIP"!

again, i stand corrected... :o

Companionship is true. But more towards understanding what make the girl tick, and whack at there. The fool demands sex, the wise man set the environment where the woman surrenders, and sex is a natural response.

For the woman fresh out of a r/s, and see FB as a means of maintaining normalcy in her life, you adopt a persona that's no frills, and always making her forget her misery, you be ready to support her with your shoulders, listen to her and wipe those tears away.

For the woman that's insecure, you become her security.
For the woman that's lonely, you become her companion
For the woman that's agressive, you become her unmovable stone.
For the woman that's just out of a r/s, you become the bf she never had.

There are many techniques u can use from the art of war like:

Calculations
Doing Battle
Planning Attacks
Weakness and Strength
Nine Changes
Army Maneuvers
Ground Formation
Using Spies

Like in Zacarie's case, when I appear to be disinterested in what she does to my FB, she will show me, tell me about how many guys she talked to, or gave her a response. I continue my disinterests and she gives me her passwords and etc. I asked her who she goes out with, scold her all the more she dun say. I don't bother and I say "enjoy yourself hor", she comes back and tells me who she went out with. This is calculation and army maneuvers. This doesn't mean I will always use this technique, there r unlimited variations that can be used.

Due to my lack of experience, breakup is much harder than getting together, and continuing.

zacarie
10-12-2011, 04:38 PM
So Ms Zacarie...

Hope you have gotten some valuable experience from this. Would suggest that you do think what you really want before embarking any kind of relationship. Im sure yur ex FB is hurt enough as well. So all the best in your future findings....

Indeed it have taught me many lessons. and those lessons will nvr be forgotten.

Well i think he is more sore than hurt to be able to constantly send me threats and calling me names to a point of even telling me to be an FL and he'll be my first customer. So i think he cant accept tt i ended it. and i dont even wanna be friends w him seeing the kind of person he is.

Thank u for the well wishes. do share ur stories if u have any..:)

If it's an agreement beforehand tat either party hav their rite's to call it quit, then jus hav to accept & respect it. Notin is 4ever. It is better to let it go with some good memories still lingering in the mind rather then to makes it turn ugly. Who knos 1 day we may meet again.

Nope. Cos noone knos its relate to me unless she spells out the name.

Do notin. Watever is over is over, whether she shares the truth or the twisted version will no longer bothers me cos it will not easy/change/reverse anytin.

Yup. nothing is forever esp so when we both have our own commitments
from my posts could anyone tell whom i was saying? I highly doubt so.. It is a history of his. as much as it is mine. So i'll cont sharing here despite his objections n nasty remarks.. :)

Thanks alot for the ans..

zacarie
10-12-2011, 04:42 PM
no sis zacarie, i shld b the one sincerely thk u for sharin ur exp & supportin tis thread instead. the honor is mine! :)

My greatest pleasure to do so.. :)

Just one request.. Can put some hanyu to the chi phrases or better still maybe change to eng? Haha. pardon my lousy chi... :D see the words.. i went :confused:

1stTR
10-12-2011, 04:58 PM
Thanks alot for the ans..

No prob.:)

1stTR
10-12-2011, 05:09 PM
bro, dun think u can b any worse than me... :o:(

anyway, cont wif ur phase of "菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃"

所谓,天有不测风云,月有阴晴圆缺。一切随缘..... ;)

bro, noone will be able to understand another person grief or agony no matter hw similar the story is..... Diff pax, diff scene, diff storyline, diff characters, diff response onli wif same ending.... for the content may be same but the level of intensity for the content will nvr be the same. Life is short, dun live in the past. live for the future. Hav a great weekend.;)

smartke
10-12-2011, 05:30 PM
Due to my lack of experience, breakup is much harder than getting together, and continuing.

bro Apocalypse, thks again for sharin ur experience. urs quite similar to wat i told in my earlier post.

so, if u hv read the 'story' in my earlier post, K was in wat kind of r/ship? FB? FwB? BGR??? if u ask me, i honestly tell u... I dont know.

then, wif the increasin threads of guys/gers seekin FB, i got very curious & started to wonder wats their perception of the term "FB".

tats y the existence & intention of tis thread is to find out more abt tis "FB" thingy, by gettin ppl's opinion & views. hopefully, more & more ppl will share their exp too... then probably i can understand wat kind of r/ship K has gone into...

anyway, wats in past, already over, hv to move on. K is still single, in his late 30s. it was 1 hell of exp he has gone thru & he has no prior exp too. if he can move on, so can u, or anyone else. :)

My greatest pleasure to do so..

Just one request.. Can put some hanyu to the chi phrases or better still maybe change to eng? Haha. pardon my lousy chi... see the words.. i went

i will do it separately ok? ^_^

bro, noone will be able to understand another person grief or agony no matter hw similar the story is..... Diff pax, diff scene, diff storyline, diff characters, diff response onli wif same ending.... for the content may be same but the level of intensity for the content will nvr be the same. Life is short, dun live in the past. live for the future. Hav a great weekend.

great advice bro! esp the last sentence.

my version "Life is short... Work SMART, Play HARD!". lolx... :D:p

u hv a wonderful wkend too... :)

goodpartner
10-12-2011, 06:33 PM
Regardless a NSA, FB, FwB or Sex partner, common understanding and view of the parties involved must be aligned.

breaking up should not be a prob for those who have the right understanding. for those who don't: might end up as a psychotic stalking, family wrecking or even suicidal case.

IMHO, whatever you call them, it's all about exchanging sex for something; benefits in terms of sexitfaction and in the case of prostitutes, money.

The main differentiation is in the way it's being carry out; the pros does it systematically and as a profession. All the sayings that FB crosses the line and getting involved in r/s are the very same pitfalls tha WL & punters can fall in too. And whoever that plot to cheat the other to get more than just the bargained service is as sinful across the board.

Outside of prostitution, the other categories are ranked higher in the socially acceptable ladder. But really, all these are just silos setup to help the different "class" of people THINK they are of certain "class". At the end of the day, it's sex trade.

zacarie
10-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Life is short, dun live in the past. live for the future.

Nice! :)

When u do tt, you will be a much happier person. y let the past bother u. take it as a lesson learnt. and hopefully nvr make tt mistake again. :)

i will do it separately ok? ^_^

Haha. Thanks for it.
U all very shen1 ao4. Got no idea which is the right character for it. so wil just put in the hanyu. haha..

KingEros
10-12-2011, 08:24 PM
The basis of guys having ECAs is always sexual gratification ... this part you already know.
For girls (married or otherwise) wanting ECAs, they are almost always seeking more than just sexual gratification:

1) I ever had a rich man wife who meets me up once a week for an entire afternoon in a 5-star hotel which she pays for ... besides the wild sex, she will insist on doing facials, manicure, pedicure & massage on me, plus her own home-cooked room-service meal of tonic soups etc.
From what I can see, she was in need of a man for her to sayang ... unfortunately, her husband (top management of a MNC) was always too busy with work to be around for her to shower such TLC.
I was at the right place at the right time ... our liaison ended afetr a year when her husband got posted to China & they chose to relocate.

2) I also had another liaison with a super curvaceous MILF ... she's a mother of 4 school-going children & also, (found out later that) a husband who was in jail for drug offences.
All she wanted from me was this ... on a regular basis, spend the weekend (aka Fri evening onwards until Sun afternoon) at her place as a father figure for her children - including teaching them their schoolwork & playing games with them ... & after the children are put to bed, I get to teach their mummy human biology & play with her the wildest games you can ever think of.
I gave up after a month ... just didn't feel it was morally right or emotionally fair to the 4 children.

In such cases, I can only say these ladies do not want to be responsible to any guys just becoz they got a few orgasms in exchange ... to me, it is a sign of sexual equality. Nothing too difficult to understand.

In extreme cases, I also know of girls who insist on extra-ordinary relationships:

1) the type who only has interests in other girls' properties ... usually when I tell them I'm a married man, their answer would be "that's what I like about you"

2) the type who grew up with a fear of marriage, thanks to their parents' failed marriage ... this is why they seek a relationship without a BF, as this is usually deemed to be a prelude to eventual matrimony. Some girls settle for lesbianism because of this emotional baggage too.

Darling, you are right about the "common understanding" being important for all who wishing to tread across to the dark side ... but in my humble opinion, the married ones have the most to lose, especially if there are innocent children involved.

Speaking for just myself ... yes, I just let it go - there is to be neither sense of possession nor egoistical supremacy attached to such ECA liaisons. Before you even start anything, the foundation must be strongly built on:
1) This liaison will not last for ever
2) This liaison must be taken as "best while it lasted"

Whether it's a FB, FwB or NSA, we are talking of a symbiotic relationship ... one that is mutually beneficial - ie, both parties must derive fulfilment from it, however incomprehensible the type of fulfilment may be ... & of course, I dun refer to sexual fulfilment only.

I dunno if the materials are still "accessible" in the SBF archive ... but over the last decade, I've had more than a few liaisons with the girls who dared tread into the "once strictly chiong guys' domain" of SBF. Amongst these, 3 were more high-profile ... & they openly write FRs without spelling out personal details - I dun see anything wrong in that, even when they became now exclusive & the FRs started to include other SBF guys they slept with.

Maybe the comparisons are a bit skewed, as your case is about "spilling the beans" after the liaison was ended ... but I personally think your ex-lover only has the right to be upset with you if:
1) you disclose (or even hint) of his personal details
2) you sensationalise your FRs ... with little lies here & there, especially about his character
3) you miniaturise his sexual performance (even if it is the truth) ... after all, a man still wants face lah

From what I can see, what you want most is a friend ... if sex is there when you need to destress, that's all fine & good too. :D

Darling, it is especially difficult here ... where the premise is FB or NSA first & foremost ... even if you find someone who self-profess to want a FwB, it's likely that the B is more uppercase than the F. Know what I mean?
Get a chastity lock first, then start looking for a friend ... :rolleyes:

KingEros
10-12-2011, 08:52 PM
What you stated here seems to have a different meaning to me ... it appears to be the magic formula to get consented access into the girl's pussy.
Every girl has a "weakness" ... you hit the right button, they split their legs ... yes, it's as simple as that - unfortunately, too many guys (especially those associated with SBF) like to use: "I horny, you horny ... I fucking good too, so your place or mine?" :eek:

Obviously, I digressed ... what I wanted to say was this: the poor lady is saying she got hit (yes, the same "and hit on that") & then, the guy became a different person. This is all very common ... since most of the time, the guys just turn their body the other side & start to go to sleep, barely moments after bonking the brains out of their partner.
So, what you said should serve as a maxim the poor lady must not ever forget. :)

Apocalypse
10-12-2011, 10:44 PM
What you stated here seems to have a different meaning to me ... it appears to be the magic formula to get consented access into the girl's pussy.
Every girl has a "weakness" ... you hit the right button, they split their legs ... yes, it's as simple as that - unfortunately, too many guys (especially those associated with SBF) like to use: "I horny, you horny ... I fucking good too, so your place or mine?" :eek:

Obviously, I digressed ... what I wanted to say was this: the poor lady is saying she got hit (yes, the same "and hit on that") & then, the guy became a different person. This is all very common ... since most of the time, the guys just turn their body the other side & start to go to sleep, barely moments after bonking the brains out of their partner.
So, what you said should serve as a maxim the poor lady must not ever forget. :)

all hail the king! :D

you got it right as to the magic formula. As to the poor girl, her job is keep him guessing, and keep him hunting, so that he has to motivate him to keep up the effort and come up with new creative ideas. the turning over and sleep, the cycle can be broken if you schedule 3hrs of sex before that important meeting, or that gym session with his buddies that he can't miss.

Obviously, if that happen from day 0, then he will remain a ONS and not a FB/FwB. :D

Apocalypse
10-12-2011, 11:09 PM
[B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]From what I can see, what you want most is a friend ... if sex is there when you need to destress, that's all fine & good too. :D

Darling, it is especially difficult here ... where the premise is FB or NSA first & foremost ... even if you find someone who self-profess to want a FwB, it's likely that the B is more uppercase than the F. Know what I mean?
Get a chastity lock first, then start looking for a friend ... :rolleyes:

Friend is a loose definition. the keyword is "respect" and "we can have a decent meetup with no thoughts of sex which would be really nice".

The modus operandi involves

-high intensity,
-lots of laughing,
-lots of listening to her past / his past
-lots of small little expressions
-if the opportunity exist, find ways to break conventions.
(For example, if she constantly talk about guys sending her home, sending her home will not make an impression. making her sweat buckets, breaking her heels and walking home will leave a mark.

If she will kiss every other guy, you don't kiss her. And let her wonder why this guy is different, why he never touch me or kiss me or ask me go hotel.)

The objective of the exercise is to let the girl feel like a little girl, and being lost in the high - intensity events, confused as to why she can't help but constantly think abt you, and smile silly at herself - the end result is that the girl will surrender the sex on her own without you asking or demanding.

Reoxy
11-12-2011, 12:02 AM
So how? 要跟我去吗?:D

我ONZ你。请put time put place when it happens;)

I can be reached here: [email protected]:D

"菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃"

所谓,天有不测风云,月有阴晴圆缺。一切随缘.....

I only know this: 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮,不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮。

Everybody pls carry on the serious discussions with this serious topic.:cool:

smartke
11-12-2011, 12:10 AM

hi bro cherrignon, 1st of, i'm terribly sorry for accidentally left out ur post. my sincere apology for tat. :o

2ndly, yes, i agree wif u on the "common understanding" when it comes to FB / FwB / NSA r/ship. cos, when it does not, wat commonly happened, will b the psychotic stalking tat u hv mentioned.

Finally, i sincerely thk u for sharin ur views. if u hv more to share, pls feel free to share at any time. once again, thk u for sharin. :)

IMHO, whatever you call them, it's all about exchanging sex for something; benefits in terms of sexitfaction and in the case of prostitutes, money.

.......... At the end of the day, it's sex trade.

bro goodpartner, thk u for sharin ur views.

all those terms hv 1 common thing: SEX! which i hv mentioned when i started tis thread. so yes, i do share the key word "sex".

as for "sex trade", it really depends on each individual how they define or look at it. when i look at it, it's bein translated into sex wif monetary transaction. but, probably some others may think otherwise.

anyway, believe each individual has diff exp on their FB / FwB / NSA r/ship. so, the "sex trade" may, or may not, applicable to everyone.

jus my humble opinion. :-)

The basis of guys having ECAs is always sexual gratification ... this part you already know.
For girls (married or otherwise) wanting ECAs, they are almost always seeking more than just sexual gratification

In extreme cases, I also know of girls who insist on extra-ordinary relationships:

1) the type who only has interests in other girls' properties ... usually when I tell them I'm a married man, their answer would be "that's what I like about you"

bro KE, i'm truely dumbfounded wif ur sexperience, oops... i mean, experience tat u had! :p ur sharin of experience has broaden my view in tis FB / FwB / NSA r/ship & i'm truely grateful. :)

hope more of others can share their views & experience too...

Everybody pls carry on the serious discussions with this serious topic.

lolx... u hv bcome the MODERATOR of my thread... muahahahaha... :-p

but u also disturb disturb, not discussin anything on the topic ler... *MAD*

zacarie
11-12-2011, 12:19 AM
我ONZ你。请put time put place when it happens;)

I can be reached here: [email protected]:D

I only know this: 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮,不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮。

Everybody pls carry on the serious discussions with this serious topic.:cool:

Email down. post 大大 here for u to see.
see u at tantric! Now! I have a good friend there. can 打五折 for u.
how.. 要去吗?:D

Aiyo. Again so shen ao... my chi ends at tt 大 there. haha.

hickeybites
11-12-2011, 12:23 AM
A guy once told me this: that the distinction between FB & FwB, is something that only females would be concerned about -- and this distinction is a thin veneer to prevent ladies from feeling like a used tissue. Rather crudely put but I kinda agree... no offence to anyone ~ this is only my own thoughts.

Personally I can only bonk someone that I feel a connection with (not just physically!) but mentally & to an extent emotionally as well. My take would be that a friend is preferable - not only is there some level of attraction already since we click, but some trustworthiness is already established. And the benefits just happily kick in at the right time/ right place!
And yes - no commitments towards any "happily-ever-afters", respect towards each other as friends with communication beyond just sex-sex-sex, and the benefits stay within four walls!

At times I do soul-search & wonder... my current awareness & acceptance of myself having had FwB - should I see it as an evolution of my sexuality or an erosion of my earlier values? Seriously I don't know... I'm still wondering & it's a very personal question. Again just thinking out loud & with reference to myself...

zacarie
11-12-2011, 12:38 AM
Maybe the comparisons are a bit skewed, as your case is about "spilling the beans" after the liaison was ended ... but I personally think your ex-lover only has the right to be upset with you if:
1) you disclose (or even hint) of his personal details
2) you sensationalise your FRs ... with little lies here & there, especially about his character
3) you miniaturise his sexual performance (even if it is the truth) ... after all, a man still wants face lah

Reading thru my posts.. i dont think i did any of that sort..

Enjoy reading those stories.. :)

smartke
11-12-2011, 12:55 AM
A guy once told me this: that the distinction between FB & FwB, is something that only females would be concerned about -- and this distinction is a thin veneer to prevent ladies from feeling like a used tissue. Rather crudely put but I kinda agree... no offence to anyone ~ this is only my own thoughts.

Personally I can only bonk someone that I feel a connection with (not just physically!) but mentally & to an extent emotionally as well. My take would be that a friend is preferable - not only is there some level of attraction already since we click, but some trustworthiness is already established. And the benefits just happily kick in at the right time/ right place!
And yes - no commitments towards any "happily-ever-afters", respect towards each other as friends with communication beyond just sex-sex-sex, and the benefits stay within four walls!

At times I do soul-search & wonder... my current awareness & acceptance of myself having had FwB - should I see it as an evolution of my sexuality or an erosion of my earlier values? Seriously I don't know... I'm still wondering & it's a very personal question. Again just thinking out loud & with reference to myself...

bro hickeybites, thks for sharing ur views.

hv u heard of... 知彼知己百战不殆? ;)

anyway, i come to realise tat i always like oth ppl las para, as i find it most meaningful cos its the summary/conclusion of wat he/she said. the key word here is "soul search".

seein so many ppl hv FB / FwB / NSA, sometimes i do ask myself... i'm not married, can i also hv 1, like wat oth also hv? also, wat if i hv a gf, can i manage the situation? etc... etc... etc...

well, all those r jus personal thots. & thot is always jus a thot. wanted to hv & to really hv 1, is totally diff. tats y, here i'm, creatin tis thread & probably askin the most stupid question tat i ever ask... :o:o

bastardball
11-12-2011, 01:26 AM
blend in? hmmm... more like, if we cant beat them, join them. ;)

.....any bros/sis care to share ur definition & views esp on FB & FwB? many thks... :)

Thanks for the enlightenment....I had no idea what is NSA...I thought it stands for National Space Agency :D

smartke
11-12-2011, 01:40 AM
Thanks for the enlightenment....I had no idea what is NSA...I thought it stands for National Space Agency :D

i can come up better one... "No Sugar Added", "No Sex Allowed". :D

anyway, u hv any views or experience to share? :);)

hickeybites
11-12-2011, 10:15 AM
bro hickeybites, thks for sharing ur views.

hv u heard of... 知彼知己百战不殆? ;)

anyway, i come to realise tat i always like oth ppl las para, as i find it most meaningful cos its the summary/conclusion of wat he/she said. the key word here is "soul search".

seein so many ppl hv FB / FwB / NSA, sometimes i do ask myself... i'm not married, can i also hv 1, like wat oth also hv? also, wat if i hv a gf, can i manage the situation? etc... etc... etc...

well, all those r jus personal thots. & thot is always jus a thot. wanted to hv & to really hv 1, is totally diff. tats y, here i'm, creatin tis thread & probably askin the most stupid question tat i ever ask... :o:o

Nah... not a stupid question. When I first joined sbf, I also wondered whether there's such a need for all these terms ~ after all it's only between the 2 parties right? But when it came to my own turn and after the whole thing had wrapped up, I realized that it did make a bit of a difference. I would prefer to see that person(s) as FwB and not FB. If FB then I feel like I'm treating him no better than a dildo. Again I don't think men in general really care... but as a lady I prefer to treat my friend as a friend & not just some tool!

To an extent I agree with Reoxy; such terms do seem more relevant when one or both of the parties are either attached or married to someone else. If both parties are single, wouldn't they become more invested and the attempt to form a more "recognized" relationship be stronger?
When I say recognized it's like going out on the streets & holding hands, exhibiting all forms of PDA (public display of affection) -- doing all the things that couples do.
With my ex-FwB, we kept all "beneficial" activities strictly discreet. Otherwise he's really one of my good friends and thankfully remains so to this day (we're just friends now).

Maybe I'm old & turning archaic already... at times I do think that some youngsters use these terms as a form of bravado or trying to act 潇洒 (xiao1 sa3) -- as if emotions won't matter in the end... that's rather dangerous in my humble opinion.
Anyways bro smartke, I feel sometimes such things don't overthink. If you're single & there's a lovely single lady, just go for it! Whether we can manage the situation, who's to know at the end of the day right? (Erm, this 2c of mine only applies if you're single & she's single. Tread with much more caution for other scenarios! *wink*)

smartke
11-12-2011, 11:45 AM
Nah... not a stupid question. When I first joined sbf, I also wondered whether there's such a need for all these terms ~ after all it's only between the 2 parties right? But when it came to my own turn and after the whole thing had wrapped up, I realized that it did make a bit of a difference. I would prefer to see that person(s) as FwB and not FB. If FB then I feel like I'm treating him no better than a dildo. Again I don't think men in general really care... but as a lady I prefer to treat my friend as a friend & not just some tool!

To an extent I agree with Reoxy; such terms do seem more relevant when one or both of the parties are either attached or married to someone else. If both parties are single, wouldn't they become more invested and the attempt to form a more "recognized" relationship be stronger?
When I say recognized it's like going out on the streets & holding hands, exhibiting all forms of PDA (public display of affection) -- doing all the things that couples do.
With my ex-FwB, we kept all "beneficial" activities strictly discreet. Otherwise he's really one of my good friends and thankfully remains so to this day (we're just friends now).

Maybe I'm old & turning archaic already... at times I do think that some youngsters use these terms as a form of bravado or trying to act 潇洒 (xiao1 sa3) -- as if emotions won't matter in the end... that's rather dangerous in my humble opinion.
Anyways bro smartke, I feel sometimes such things don't overthink. If you're single & there's a lovely single lady, just go for it! Whether we can manage the situation, who's to know at the end of the day right? (Erm, this 2c of mine only applies if you're single & she's single. Tread with much more caution for other scenarios! *wink*)

sis hickeybites, 1st of all, my sincere apology for wrongly addressed u in my prev post. m really sorry abt tat... :o

2ndly, yes, i do believe many gers prefer FwB ovr FB. probably some guys as well. ;) it's like.. try things out b4 gettin into a r/ship, or cohabited b4 gettin married, 婚前试婚 hun1 qian2 shi4 hun1... probably not a gd eg to use, but, tats wat i hv mentioned in my earlier post for FwB: a r/ship between frenship & serious r/ship. as emotional will b involved, there will b risk whereby.. if 1 party likes the oth party very much, but, the oth not; or probably not prepared. well, to each their own i guess...

3rdly, i like the way u put it for FB for ur case... man vs dildo. lolx... hmm... i really wonder how it is like. :p anyway, in a FB r/ship, i believe both party will hv 1 mutual understandin, which is purely SEX, nothin more; which i hv also mentioned in my earlier post.

talkin abt old, believe u r much better than tis poor single ugly overweight ah pek la... lolx... also, if there's a lovely single lady, i wun b here... tats y i said "thot is always jus a thot. wanted to hv & to really hv 1, is totally diff". now, i'm jus another disposed 穷木讷老宅男! :(

anyway, m really glad to hv u shared ur views. at least, i got to know the oth party better... ^_^

Reoxy
11-12-2011, 12:25 PM
lolx... u hv bcome the MODERATOR of my thread... muahahahaha...

but u also disturb disturb, not discussin anything on the topic ler...

I have completed my contribution to the discussion. Now I am just browsing through to see if there are any interesting discussions on this topic. So far everything is pretty cliche.

Many people wants FB with some emotional attachments yet without the emotional burden. That is NOT what FB is about.

I suggest people start recognizing this fact.

So I contribute a NEW term for those seeking a fuck with some emotional support but without the responsibility:

NEBGRS - Non-Exclusive Boy-Girl Relationship with Sex:D

Email down. post 大大 here for u to see.
see u at tantric! Now! I have a good friend there. can 打五折 for u.
how.. 要去吗?

I have no interest in Gay Bars:cool:

Pls let me know if you can get discounts for KTVs with hostesses.:D

Thank you. To me 2 people having sex is just 2 people having sex. Sex is a simple thing so I try not to be too complicated on how I term it.

To me, there are only 2 kinds of sex: Legal Sex & Illegal Sex

Legal Sex - Sex with my Lawful Wedded Wife
Illegal Sex - Sex with ALL other Women

To me, there is no such thing as Free Sex. My Sex are all Paid Sex - one way or the other.:D

smartke
11-12-2011, 12:50 PM
So I contribute a NEW term for those seeking a fuck with some emotional support but without the responsibility:

NEBGRS - Non-Exclusive Boy-Girl Relationship with Sex

To me, there is no such thing as Free Sex. My Sex are all Paid Sex - one way or the other.

wah lao... ur NEW term damn long ler... can shorter abit or not? also very diff to rem lor... jus fyi... all the terms discussed here r actually "non- exclusive". NONE of them r "exclusive"! think u better stick to "FwB" la.. more suitable for u... wif emotional, but no commitment nor responsibility... lolx... :D

on the other hand, i do agree wif u on "there is no such thing as Free Sex". its paid, one way or the other; or directly / indirectly. tats y there's a new meanin for FOC. NOT Free Of Charge, but, Fuck On Credit... :p

btw, pls share ur exp la... since u mentioned tat all the discussion r pretty cliche. ;)

Reoxy
11-12-2011, 02:58 PM
Not interested in emotional. I just what to shoot my cum.:D

KingEros
11-12-2011, 03:15 PM
I don't think men in general really care... but as a lady I prefer to treat my friend as a friend & not just some tool!
I dun think it's fair to stereotype like that. ;)
To me, it all boils down to (mutual) respect ... without this respect, how can & why would any relationship between 2 humans continue (or even last longer than a ONS)?

To me, my fundamental objective is to find sexual gratification for myself ... but due to my own circumstances, I play by the rules & expect the other party to do the same. It is for this reason that it is of utmost importance I know the other party understand (without a doubt) the differences between FB, FwB, lover, etc.

From there onwards, we can set the rules right, from the very onset ... & I will play the game abiding by that very set of rules.
However, I'm seasoned in this aspect & so, am rather immune ... as in I can whisper "I love you" into the ears of the other party just so she can reach her most intensive multiple orgasms, but without even meaning a single letter of those 3 taboo words.
As for the fresher ones (being humans afterall), they may well 日久生情 & begin to push the envelope originally defined by the agreed rules. This is the reason why I, just like you, always prefer to have FwB relationships (rather than other combo) ... simply because they last the longest & are almost always void of expectations. :cool:

But when it came to my own turn & after the whole thing had wrapped up, I realized that it did make a bit of a difference.
Yes, a lot of things in life is like that ... for example, people readily condemn extra-marital affairs until they themselves are entangled in one. I'm not about to suggest what is right or what is wrong ... most of the time, many things are just plain different shades of gray.
However, things are just gonna so much less complicated if we can categorise them simply in "confirmed black", "maybe black", "maybe white" & "confirmed white" ... hence, your realising the relevance of the subtle differences.
That you have been there & done that before, it's another good score in your score-card from the University of Hard Knocks. At the very least, it just made your life story a tad bit more colourful than the rest of the folks around you ... & if really nothing else, it'd impressive reading for your grandchildren in the years to come. :D

Speaking for myself only (& not any of the other guys) ... but I readily exceed your stated conventions.
Whether it's FB or FwB, I always hold hands openly & almost always french when waiting for the lights to turn green ... not that I want all the attention I can get but I need the other party to know that she's not a paid whore to me - yes, like what has been pointed out recently, payment is not restrcited to monetary terms only.
However, they are still certain "recognition" which is out-of-bound to me ... but that's ofr me to know & you (as in whoever is interested) to find out. :p

KingEros
11-12-2011, 03:32 PM

To me, there is no such thing as Free Sex. My Sex are all Paid Sex - one way or the other. :D
Allow me to share my perspectives ... albeit in a very naughty manner. :p

Legal sex = sex with any willing woman above age 16
Illegal sex = sex with any unwilling women, sex with women under 16 or both

Where legality is concerned, illegal sex can get you thrown into jail ... but I'm sure your having sex with any woman other than your wife would not land you in jail. :D
So, what you really wanted to express should be whether certain sexual indulgence is legit for you ... but all this boils down to one's own moral conventions, which is similar to the world of gray I talked about in the previous thread.
Take this for example, I can bonk any willing married woman without batting an eyelid ... but at the same time, I'd be preaching to her about the virtues of being a responsible mummy too.
So, am I a devil or am I an angel? :rolleyes:

smartke
11-12-2011, 03:45 PM
Not interested in emotional. I just what to shoot my cum.

hmmm... y m i not surprise... :p anyway, thks again for ur support! appreciate it. :)

-------------------------

bros & sis, thk u for sharin for ur views, opinion & experience. can see more & more constructive discussion. keep it comin & hope to see more ppl join in to share their views & experience as well. ;)

thks again to all who hv contributed. cheers... :)

Reoxy
11-12-2011, 07:51 PM
So, am I a devil or am I an angel? :rolleyes:

I think you are just a very talkative man.:D

smartke
11-12-2011, 08:48 PM
I think you are just a very talkative man.:D

at least, he shares his views as married man. i hv not rch tat stage yet, so, his views r quite impt to me, as a learnin stage. ;)

smartke
12-12-2011, 10:45 AM
somethin to share...

a fren once told me abt 5 languages of Love: Words of affirmation, Quality time, Gifts, Act of services & Physical touch. (not sure if i rem all of them correctly..:o)

anyway, my point is... has anyone (guys & gers) applied all the above in their r/ship, b it FwB, BGR or marriage?

jus a thot...

tan-tan
12-12-2011, 11:33 AM
a fren once told me abt 5 languages of Love: Words of affirmation, Quality time, Gifts, Act of services & Physical touch. (not sure if i rem all of them correctly..:o)

anyway, my point is... has anyone (guys & gers) applied all the above in their r/ship, b it FwB, BGR or marriage?

Most guys speak all the 5 languages of love at some point in time. The problem is if you don't use the languages often enough, it starts to erode away. Not sure how many people can maintain the fluency in all 5 of them. When more pressing problems hover above my head, the only language I speak is !@#$%^&*. :D

smartke
12-12-2011, 11:40 AM
Most guys speak all the 5 languages of love at some point in time. The problem is if you don't use the languages often enough, it starts to erode away. Not sure how many people can maintain the fluency in all 5 of them. When more pressing problems hover above my head, the only language I speak is !@#$%^&*. :D

lolx... probably u can create "5 languages of problem" instead... shldnt b diff for u... :D:p

anyway, which of the 5 Love languages, is/are most commonly used by u then?

tan-tan
12-12-2011, 12:05 PM
anyway, which of the 5 Love languages, is/are most commonly used by u then?

It always starts with the first 4 languages. Subsequently, I use mostly physical touch. :D

smartke
12-12-2011, 12:30 PM
It always starts with the first 4 languages. Subsequently, I use mostly physical touch. :D

a typical guy reactions! lolx... :p of cos, there r minority who dun la... ;)

hmmm... i wonder which of the 5 tat the gers wld prefer? :)

BiRd13
12-12-2011, 01:38 PM
somethin to share...

jus a thot...

Bro.. should be Words of Affection ba... hehe

I do apply for my FB... which she's my wifey now... =)

smartke
12-12-2011, 02:22 PM
Bro.. should be Words of Affection ba... hehe

I do apply for my FB... which she's my wifey now... =)

see... somehow i gotta feelin somewhere wen wrong... :p:o

bro bird, thks for the correction, & gd to know tat u apply for ur wifey now. :)
btw, may i presume tat u apply all of them till date? sorry if i hv asked too much... :o

zacarie
12-12-2011, 03:06 PM
somethin to share...

jus a thot...

Words of affection: i love u, i miss u... The usual stuff.. Sometimes this words of affection could come in a form of just a nice 'good morning, had a good rest?' kind of thing..

Quality time:
Going for a nice lunch/dinner. Movie. A walk. Basically time spent as a cpl being in a world of ur own. without the kids(if applicable)

Gifts:
the wonderful children (if applicable). the wonderful time together. Ur partner pack/cook some yummy food home or wherever for u. Not as a duty. But just cause he feels like doing so. Seeing u enjoying it.

Act of services:
hmm. this point can be tricky. Cause to me service is more like a need to do than a want to do. (sorry if i interpret wrongly). If it is a want to do for the other party. it will be those little little things tt can put a smile on ur face.

Physical touch:
the loving making. hugs n kisses every now n then (which is often forgotten after marriage). loving touches which makes a person feel so loved..

At some point of a relationship. All the above 5 would have been applied for the lucky ones. Unlucky ones would be glad to at least have point 1 or point 5 (for marriage).

But as time goes esp in marriage.. There is a possibily it will become:

Words of affection:
Oei! Eat already?

Quality time:
Sleeping on the bed (if still sharing). If not then at least sleeping in the same room. Tt will be the longest time spent together already.

Gifts:
Be happy if he even bother to give u a piece of tissue..

Act of services:
Nothing. Just doing for own self.

Physical touch:
Many guys here have already said. None. or dick stand, inset, cum, zzzZzZz...

Which 5 i prefer? definately all. :) i'm greedy.

smartke
12-12-2011, 03:33 PM
Which 5 i prefer? definately all. i'm greedy.

lolx...

hmm... wonder y i got the feelin tat u will say ALL b4 u posted... :p
anyway, i'm also pretty sure u r not the only ger who wants ALL! ;)

but, if u can only choose 1 (or maybe 2), which one will it be? or put it another way... how wld u rank 5 of them, in term of priority?
believe it will not be an easy choice, unless u clearly know wat u want... ;):)

1stTR
12-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Words of affection: i love u, i miss u... The usual stuff.. Sometimes this words of affection could come in a form of just a nice 'good morning, had a good rest?' kind of thing..

Quality time:
Going for a nice lunch/dinner. Movie. A walk. Basically time spent as a cpl being in a world of ur own. without the kids(if applicable)

Gifts:
the wonderful children (if applicable). the wonderful time together. Ur partner pack/cook some yummy food home or wherever for u. Not as a duty. But just cause he feels like doing so. Seeing u enjoying it.

Act of services:
hmm. this point can be tricky. Cause to me service is more like a need to do than a want to do. (sorry if i interpret wrongly). If it is a want to do for the other party. it will be those little little things tt can put a smile on ur face.

Physical touch:
the loving making. hugs n kisses every now n then (which is often forgotten after marriage). loving touches which makes a person feel so loved..

At some point of a relationship. All the above 5 would have been applied for the lucky ones. Unlucky ones would be glad to at least have point 1 or point 5 (for marriage).

But as time goes esp in marriage.. There is a possibily it will become:

Words of affection:
Oei! Eat already?

Quality time:
Sleeping on the bed (if still sharing). If not then at least sleeping in the same room. Tt will be the longest time spent together already.

Gifts:
Be happy if he even bother to give u a piece of tissue..

Act of services:
Nothing. Just doing for own self.

Physical touch:
Many guys here have already said. None. or dick stand, inset, cum, zzzZzZz...

lol ... interesting presentation. i like tat.:D

zacarie
12-12-2011, 04:48 PM
lolx...

hmm... wonder y i got the feelin tat u will say ALL b4 u posted...
anyway, i'm also pretty sure u r not the only ger who wants ALL!

but, if u can only choose 1 (or maybe 2), which one will it be? or put it another way... how wld u rank 5 of them, in term of priority?
believe it will not be an easy choice, unless u clearly know wat u want...

:D who wouldnt want all 5?

1: Quality time and Physical touch (pls allow me to put 2 :D )
If i can choose.. quality time and physical touch. And i think this 2 comes together. When u have quality time together tt is when u have physical touch. even if it is just a 1 min hug. that goes a long way to bring u thru the day.. u know they truly love/like/want u when they are willing to give u their precious time. make time for u. spend time with u.

To me, when ur other half is proud of who u are/ love u the way u are.. u can sure tell by the way they touch u, hold u, carress u. it may not be sexually.. but just a loving way tt warms ur heart. they hold u and show u off in public. giving u lil kisses in public. who cares what others think. (i think i did mention in some thread tt my soon-to-be ex hubby doesnt do tt cause i think he is embaressed to be with me.) so this to me is very impt.

2: Act of services
Then comes the act of services. lil nice things tt make ur heart flutter when they do it. and thus bring a smile to ur face :)

3: Words of affection..
action speaks louder than words. I have also realised tt they can say all tt nice words to u and also to someone else while having u. so.. to me words are nothing. show it by ur actions..

4: Gifts..
Not needed when all the above are given which are the greatest gifts.. to me material stuff are not necessary.. Birthday, anniversary or any important occasion. a nice dinner date is good enough..

My ranking as above. and the reasons y so.. :)

Some might say i'm fake w what i want and ask for. such simple things.
If u've been thru a relationship (marriage/bgr) where the some or all the above are lacking. u will be very sure w what exactly is it tt u want in ur future relationship. =)

smartke
12-12-2011, 09:45 PM
who wouldnt want all 5?

1: Quality time and Physical touch (pls allow me to put 2)
If i can choose.. quality time and physical touch. And i think this 2 comes together. When u have quality time together tt is when u have physical touch. even if it is just a 1 min hug. that goes a long way to bring u thru the day.. u know they truly love/like/want u when they are willing to give u their precious time. make time for u. spend time with u.

To me, when ur other half is proud of who u are/ love u the way u are.. u can sure tell by the way they touch u, hold u, carress u. it may not be sexually.. but just a loving way tt warms ur heart. they hold u and show u off in public. giving u lil kisses in public. who cares what others think. (i think i did mention in some thread tt my soon-to-be ex hubby doesnt do tt cause i think he is embaressed to be with me.) so this to me is very impt.

2: Act of services
Then comes the act of services. lil nice things tt make ur heart flutter when they do it. and thus bring a smile to ur face.

3: Words of affection..
action speaks louder than words. I have also realised tt they can say all tt nice words to u and also to someone else while having u. so.. to me words are nothing. show it by ur actions..

4: Gifts..
Not needed when all the above are given which are the greatest gifts.. to me material stuff are not necessary.. Birthday, anniversary or any important occasion. a nice dinner date is good enough..

My ranking as above. and the reasons y so..

Some might say i'm fake w what i want and ask for. such simple things.
If u've been thru a relationship (marriage/bgr) where the some or all the above are lacking. u will be very sure w what exactly is it tt u want in ur future relationship. =)

I feel u, my dear sis... :-) and yes, quality time does go best wif physical touch... one way or the other. :-p

anyway, i truely believe wat u hv stated. aft wat u hv gone thru (based on wat u hv explained), indeed i can see u know clearly wat u wan & lookin forward in ur future r/ship. i share ur sentiment. :)

wats past, was in the past. its part & parcel of life. most imptly, one has to move on & look forward for other better things in life look at the bright side, u may meet someone tat u hv nvr dreamt of. ;)

once again, i sincerely thk u for sharin.

well, i'm still lookin forward for others to share their views & experience on FB, FwB & NSA. or, probably i shld consider creatin another new thread lookin for FwB. muahahahaha... :D:p

smartke
13-12-2011, 07:15 PM
well, tats all folks, i guess... :(

big thks to those who hv participated in providin their views & experience, & also xchging views on the topic. very much appreciated. its been nice chattin wif u all.

so, till we chat again... take care & bye for now... :)

smartke
23-12-2011, 04:24 PM
Wishing all bros & ladies...

MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Here's a song dedicated for everyone... Sit back, Relax & Enjoy! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDZcGz4vmJc&feature=player_detailpage

zuer
23-12-2011, 09:20 PM
t

u r not greedy sis, and i can give u all the 5 hehehehe :D:D:cool:

Wish you and all the forumers here

zacarie
23-12-2011, 09:31 PM
wats past, was in the past. its part & parcel of life. most imptly, one has to move on & look forward for other better things in life look at the bright side, u may meet someone tat u hv nvr dreamt of.

Yep. it's past.. and am glad it's over :)

Thank you.. hopefully.. haha. can find the dream guy.. Wahahahahaha.. old and wrinkly and tired to bother finding lah. even if found.. They want old lady meh? Wahahaha. but anyway thanks for the well wishes..

u r not greedy sis, and i can give u all the 5 hehehehe

Wish you and all the forumers here

Haha. thanks but no thanks. :D

merry christmas to all too!! :)

smartke
23-12-2011, 11:10 PM
Yep. it's past.. and am glad it's over :)

Thank you.. hopefully.. haha. can find the dream guy.. Wahahahahaha.. old and wrinkly and tired to bother finding lah. even if found.. They want old lady meh? Wahahaha. but anyway thanks for the well wishes..

there's a will, there's a way. look at the bright side & be positive. tell urself tat u deserved someone better. ur knight in shinnin armor will appear b4 u know it. hint: bro jasdude seems like a nice guy... ;)

above all, u mus stay happy, always. :)

p/s: u really greedy ler... instead of HE, u used THEY. :p

Merry Xmas!

cheers...
poor ugly overweight ah pek ^_^

zacarie
23-12-2011, 11:33 PM
there's a will, there's a way. look at the bright side & be positive. tell urself tat u deserved someone better. ur knight in shinnin armor will appear b4 u know it. hint: bro jasdude seems like a nice guy...

above all, u mus stay happy, always.

p/s: u really greedy ler... instead of HE, u used THEY. :p

Merry Xmas!

cheers...
poor ugly overweight ah pek ^_^

Haha. Looking at the brightest side. ;)

Bout jasdude... yea. nice guy. But long list lah.. i must wait till i really wrinkled still not my turn. hahaha..

Oops. hehe. :D got caught.. hahahaha. write wrongly lah..

Apocalypse
24-12-2011, 12:01 AM
:D who wouldnt want all 5?

my 2 cents

Words of affection:
This is most important, because whatever you speak, becomes. fengshui, christian, taoist whatever you believe in, all believe that you call forth positive energy when you speak positive things into the relationship and the other person. start the day by saying "I am so blessed/lucky to have you in my life" or "you brighten my day". If she is trying to lose weight, say "darling, so wonderful you are getting slimmer compared to yesterday". If she is worried about sales say "today you will have a bumper crop harvest, darling". if he is worried about balding, you say. If you haven't seen the person for weeks, say "I miss you darling, why didn't you call" instead of "you bastard, why didn't you call" [for those of you reading, and saying/thinking abt what cannot tell lies etc, go be miserable yourself]

Quality time:
A quiet time together, talking, watching dvds, lazing in bed, talking about nothing, talking about dreams and fears.

Gifts:
Gift to some girls means items of high $ value but of no use. to me, gift is reflection of how much you understand your partner. Knowing when to give him what, when he needs he, before he needs it. my bag is torn, my girl give me a new leather bag. it doesn't need to be expensive, I just need to feel loved because thought was put into it. He might be a millionaire, but he is wearing a socks with 2 holes inside, his lawyers his accountants and shareholders is not going to notice. it is a great sadness if his love one does not observe too.

Act of services:
range from little things, like if I am sick, she makes me honey and not ask me go over her house to collect it. she comes over to my place or where I am convenient to pass it to me because I am geuinely sick. If I say my grandma died, she comes over even if I insists she don't come, and play mediator between my irritating relatives and me. if I fall asleep infront of the laptop, she off the laptop for me, without looking at my laptop and put a blanket over me. if I have a morning meeting, and we have a sleep over, she buys or make breakfast for me before I go for my meetings. all these adds a warmth to my heart, and makes a difference sometimes when the going gets tough.

Physical touch:
Physical touch doesn't always mean sex. It can be a hug after a long day of work. There is a reason why people hug each other in church. It can be a neck massage after a stressful day. it can be a non sexual backrub. it can be during a hot passionate fight, and she plants a kiss on his lips and calms him down and sex happens after that.

I am greedy too, I want all 5. a balance of different things at different time. that is what love is about. if I am feeling down, I need words saying [words - a love language] she is still with me and trust that everything will turn out well. she then holds my hands [physical touch - a love language], and she goes out and get for me an magnum gold [acts of service + gift - 2 in 1 love language] and we end up spending time together for the entire night [quality time - a love language].

Its supposed to be effortless, all 5 languages are spoken in one night. if you geunine in love with the person. The love languages is not meant to use it to hold a knife on your partner's throat..... "my love language is this, you aren't doing enough for me."

Reoxy
24-12-2011, 01:06 AM
Thank god for commercial sex.

SparkleDoll
24-12-2011, 02:44 AM
FB: to fuck nothing else
FwB: friends, benefit is sex

Before I met my husband, I had mostly FBs & FwBs due to a pretty big commitment phobia. So FB for sex which ladies need too and FwB for stuff like movies and activities. Unfortunately, emotions do often get in the way. I guess it's all pretty natural except when you have phobia to any commitments. It sucks when my partners start to get emotional cos I know I gotta cut them loose and find new ones. How troublesome right?

All this until I met my husband, fell in love and finally overcome tt phobia of mine. But as I've said in other threads, he has recently lost interest in sex due to fatigue from his biz. It tempts me to go back to my old ways but I've so far hung on to my vows.

For the language of love my list goes: physical touch, quality time, words of affections, acts of service then finally gifts. His ranking is pretty similar to mine with physical touch ranking high and hence my current frustration.

I believe in every sexual r/s as long as both parties know what to expect, nobody's got to get hurt when it ends.

smartke
24-12-2011, 09:09 AM
Thank god for commercial sex.

commercial sex has nothin to do wif god!
thk the MANkind instead. ;):D

Reoxy
25-12-2011, 01:08 AM
commercial sex has nothin to do wif god!
thk the MANkind instead. ;):D

If God never made Adam and Eve, where got penis and pussy?:D

smartke
25-12-2011, 10:15 AM
If God never made Adam and Eve, where got penis and pussy?:D

thou Adam & Eve r God's creation, but Commercial Sex r MANkind (or human) invention. :p

Penis & Vagina r for havin nex generation, they r NOT for Commercial Sex intention. :D

smartke
25-12-2011, 10:40 AM
FB: to fuck nothing else
FwB: friends, benefit is sex

Before I met my husband, I had mostly FBs & FwBs due to a pretty big commitment phobia. So FB for sex which ladies need too and FwB for stuff like movies and activities. Unfortunately, emotions do often get in the way. I guess it's all pretty natural except when you have phobia to any commitments. It sucks when my partners start to get emotional cos I know I gotta cut them loose and find new ones. How troublesome right?

All this until I met my husband, fell in love and finally overcome tt phobia of mine. But as I've said in other threads, he has recently lost interest in sex due to fatigue from his biz. It tempts me to go back to my old ways but I've so far hung on to my vows.

For the language of love my list goes: physical touch, quality time, words of affections, acts of service then finally gifts. His ranking is pretty similar to mine with physical touch ranking high and hence my current frustration.

I believe in every sexual r/s as long as both parties know what to expect, nobody's got to get hurt when it ends.

thks for sharin, lady SparkleDoll.

glad to know tat u r still holdin on to ur vows. shows tat u care abt ur hubby, understand his situation & b a real supportive wife. he needs u more than anyone at tis moment.

as for ur case, i can understand ur current situation & frustration. probably it's not fair to u if i say tis but... pls con't to hold on. i believe he is doin his best for his wife & family.

anyway, yes... in every sexual r/ship, both parties needs to hv mutual understandin, to minimize other ppl getting hurt when it ends.

if one cant 'play' such game, then one SHOULD NOT b involved in such r/ship in the 1st plc.

again, tis is jus my humble opinion.

Apocalypse
25-12-2011, 11:00 AM
thou Adam & Eve r God's creation, but Commercial Sex r MANkind (or human) invention. :p

Penis & Vagina r for havin nex generation, they r NOT for Commercial Sex intention. :D

God loves prostitute and takes care of them too. Bible has many such instances.

Most famous is Rahab

Joshua 2:1-24
Rahab was a prostitute who lived in Jericho. She hid the spies of Joshua. Because of this, the Israelites spared her life when they conquered Jericho. She later became the wife of Salmon, and the mother of Boaz. Rahab's faith was later commended (Heb 11:30-31).

No Rahab = No Jesus Christ = No Christmas :D

The reason why commercial sex continues until today is also in this passage. :D

smartke
25-12-2011, 11:15 AM
God loves prostitute and takes care of them too. Bible has many such instances.

Most famous is Rahab

Joshua 2:1-24
Rahab was a prostitute who lived in Jericho. She hid the spies of Joshua. Because of this, the Israelites spared her life when they conquered Jericho. She later became the wife of Salmon, and the mother of Boaz. Rahab's faith was later commended (Heb 11:30-31).

No Rahab = No Jesus Christ = No Christmas

The reason why commercial sex continues until today is also in this passage.

thks bro apocalypse for the info.

seems like i given ppl the wrong impression on my last post... :o

anyway, my real intention on my last post was to tell bro reoxy NOT to thk God for commercial sex in his post here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=6709272&posted=1#post6709272), & therefore, the discussion.

anyway, i'm flexible wif the main topic & off topic discussion. i'm here to relax & not to restrict myself frm anything else. there r enuf pressure in the ofc, y need to incur more? ;)

anyway, life is short. it's fate tat we r here to chit chat & exchange views & opinions. :)

Apocalypse
25-12-2011, 11:26 AM
thks bro apocalypse for the info.

seems like i given ppl the wrong impression on my last post... :o

anyway, my real intention on my last post was to tell bro reoxy NOT to thk God for commercial sex in his post here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=6709272&posted=1#post6709272), & therefore, the discussion.

anyway, i'm flexible wif the main topic & off topic discussion. i'm here to relax & not to restrict myself frm anything else. there r enuf pressure in the ofc, y need to incur more? ;)

anyway, life is short. it's fate tat we r here to chit chat & exchange views & opinions. :)

Ya la.

He should thank LKY for allowing commercial sex instead.

I believe LKY studied the above passage also.

xqueen
25-12-2011, 12:57 PM
Ya la.

interesting point, all man feel the urges sometimes in the life, he too, and he true to it.

Think SG in the tropical area, and id no prostitute, crime rate will up. he happen to select the right route :p

smartke
25-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Ya la.

lolx... indeed he should... else his life will b very bored in sg... :D:p