PDA

View Full Version : Terrible encounter

mizs
08-12-2011, 07:29 AM
Thrice i encounter very horrible gals. Hope bro posting for the PRC here post what you really see. I'm sorry if i offended any here, but would really like to share what i encounter. From the site here i manage to book a PRC describe as Mid 20s, sweet and horny...bla bla bla...etc. When turn out at the hotel room, OH MY GODDESSS it turn out to be a 30plus gal look almost 40 with black teeths, mouth stink cos of smoking. My bro become soft immediately. Wasted my 100 plus. Real sad case. All three cases are like that. Hope bro can post post what they really see with their own eye, if you yourself can't take it pls dun post. Thanks alots

hasbeen84
08-12-2011, 10:35 AM
If u wanna help the bros, then post who u booked and under which bro...

H9000C
08-12-2011, 10:52 AM
yups.... if u really wanna help out here... pls state which gal from which website turns out to be fake.....

nicholassoong81
08-12-2011, 11:30 AM
Actually, you just need to use some common sense when you go for online FL. My policy is I never go for FL without any FR. Secondly, I will review the ratings of the FL by the OKT skeptically. Examine his other postings. If all the girls under him are rated excellent or extraordinary, the likelihood is this OKT only cares about earning money or is simply pa jiao. Even when there are FRs, research the backgrounds of those bros who posted the FRs. How trustworthy are their reports? Assign a trustworthy rating for them just as how credit rating agencies rate the credit worthiness of companies and countries. It doesn't take a genius to figure out how to spot a gem on SBF. You just need to be very logical and objective. And BTW, alot of bros also like to give the crap saying that one man's meat is another poison. Personally, I don't quite buy this saying. Bcoz statistically, if a FL is really good, she will be well recognized by most brothers. Only once in a while, you ll find a few oddballs posting poor FRs about very good FLs. In statistics, we call these the outliers. Hope my advice will help you look for better experiences in the future..

horny3886
08-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Actually, you just need to use some common sense when you go for online FL. My policy is I never go for FL without any FR. Secondly, I will review the ratings of the FL by the OKT skeptically. Examine his other postings. If all the girls under him are rated excellent or extraordinary, the likelihood is this OKT only cares about earning money or is simply pa jiao. Even when there are FRs, research the backgrounds of those bros who posted the FRs. How trustworthy are their reports? Assign a trustworthy rating for them just as how credit rating agencies rate the credit worthiness of companies and countries. It doesn't take a genius to figure out how to spot a gem on SBF. You just need to be very logical and objective. And BTW, alot of bros also like to give the crap saying that one man's meat is another poison. Personally, I don't quite buy this saying. Bcoz statistically, if a FL is really good, she will be well recognized by most brothers. Only once in a while, you ll find a few oddballs posting poor FRs about very good FLs. In statistics, we call these the outliers. Hope my advice will help you look for better experiences in the future..

Up you for constructive post.