PDA

View Full Version : gf refused after i told her i have fetish for it...

joncheong
06-12-2011, 04:52 PM
hi sammybros...

for some weird reason i have this fetish for female underarms....nice shaven ones and preferably the lady before bathing but of course the lady must be my gf or fb and must have good hygiene ..

i got this gf for around 6 months...3 months into the r/s we started having sex regularly....i did not tell her my fetish so i will always impromptu check into h81 after picking her up from work....and i would try to like make her damn horny till she forgot about bathing first and we go bonking...during foreplay i would like lick and smell her underarms...i could feel that she sort of like it also and she would purposely raise up her arms while missionary let me savor it....

until about 2 weeks ago i told her my fetish....and from then one...she would insist on bathing first before sex and during it she would close her arms and don't let me touch or smell/lick her underarms...i know i am weird but sex without savoring her arms is sort of different and i very regretted telling her about it...

any ideas how to make her relent....

Andylin24
06-12-2011, 05:06 PM
Bro I suggest you take things slowly ,
Currently she feels uneasy by ur fetish
When she is ready for it , she will let u lick

jasdude
06-12-2011, 05:08 PM
Gals are extra sensitive about themselves . Well ......only way is to do more outdoors where bathing is not possible until she forgets about it or get used to it .

thepianist
06-12-2011, 05:14 PM
bro going for under arms the gal will be damn high and shiok.....but why not do it after shower ? Cleaner and more hygienic......no shower before attacking there you get all the sweat ? I used to paint for my ex and she was so super high and cummed a few times......

just my 2 cents

Reoxy
06-12-2011, 05:15 PM
bro going for under arms the gal will be damn high and shiok.....but why not do it after shower ? Cleaner and more hygienic......no shower before attacking there you get all the sweat ? I used to paint for my ex and she was so super high and cummed a few times......

just my 2 cents

That's why it is called a fetish...:D

ZenFranklin
06-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Hello Friends,

I am a new member of this community. I just joined this forum and want to say hello my name Zen Franklin

purepulp
06-12-2011, 05:34 PM

just my 2 cents

If I'm not wrong, I think TS likes the musky smell that comes with the sweat... :D

embraced
06-12-2011, 05:58 PM

just my 2 cents

Think the scent also turns him on that's why he prefers before shower, i have the same fetish as you bro, just that I'm not affected by it yet..

joncheong
06-12-2011, 09:03 PM
If I'm not wrong, I think TS likes the musky smell that comes with the sweat... :D

Not exactly sweat as she works indoor... It's more of the womanly smell of her body and underarm... I have to say girls smell totally different from us guys....the before shower underarm smell mixed with her perfume fragrance after a day in office ... Sedup...:D

sexcited
06-12-2011, 11:28 PM
u r not alone bro. i have that fetish too :D

Kraves
07-12-2011, 12:54 AM
I'd say, time will make her either forget or be more accepting of your fetish. I do agree that girls are sensitive about themselves, especially their bodies. After telling your gf about it, she may be extremely conscious of her armpits and will try her best to keep it clean, much to your dismay(?)

I'd say, let her know subtly that you really enjoy her womanly scent and actually prefer that she not clean her armpits, for you to savor as it is a major turn on (for you). Key is to let her be totally comfortable. Good luck and keep at it!

tapin
07-12-2011, 12:33 PM
Sometimes you cannot tell the person what you like , just enjoy it silently cos the person might be put off by it once you bring it up . Good luck bro on trying to re educate her .

joncheong
08-12-2011, 01:23 AM
Sometimes you cannot tell the person what you like , just enjoy it silently cos the person might be put off by it once you bring it up . Good luck bro on trying to re educate her .

Ya damn regret telling her... Tomolo meeting her after work halfday ... Hope could make her super horny once in the room to make her forget about showering...

RealEstateGuy
08-12-2011, 01:26 AM
hi sammybros...

for some weird reason i have this fetish for female underarms....nice shaven ones and preferably the lady before bathing but of course the lady must be my gf or fb and must have good hygiene ..

i got this gf for around 6 months...3 months into the r/s we started having sex regularly....i did not tell her my fetish so i will always impromptu check into h81 after picking her up from work....and i would try to like make her damn horny till she forgot about bathing first and we go bonking...during foreplay i would like lick and smell her underarms...i could feel that she sort of like it also and she would purposely raise up her arms while missionary let me savor it....

until about 2 weeks ago i told her my fetish....and from then one...she would insist on bathing first before sex and during it she would close her arms and don't let me touch or smell/lick her underarms...i know i am weird but sex without savoring her arms is sort of different and i very regretted telling her about it...

any ideas how to make her relent....

Braddah, women pride themselves on good hygiene which also means smelling fresh and clean. You on the other hand want her to smell musty. So the problem is you are making her feel unfeminine. What if she tol you her fetish was for you to smell ike a woman? Most men would be less than receptive.

owl888
08-12-2011, 01:27 AM
could it b u lick her armpit then LC with her:confused:

Same like she AR u, u wanna LC with her? :eek:

joncheong
26-12-2011, 08:42 PM
For buddies who are uncomfortable with this topic, kindly leave as it's a fetish and i admit it's a minority only of guys who have a fetish for girls/ladies' underarms...

I have to say my gf is a very understanding and loving partner... She was initially quite uncomfortable of me loving to kiss smell her underarms....as my birthday was around last week ... She asked me if i got any wish... (she already created a surprise for me by booking a room at rws hard rock hotel and gave me a wonderful night of love making...)

At the end of our last round, as we laid there... She asked me if i got any wish... I just subconsciously and cheekily told her that why not since she's going on a 5 day work trip to hk... I asked her not to shave during the trip... Plus its winter in hk and she shouldn't be sleeveless anyways... She said to show her love as well as anniversary gift for me she said yes... I was stunned ... How sweet...

She came back on sat and we met up yesterday... Got a room at telok blangah f hotel.... She was in this white blouse with black skirts ... My favorite for her to be in when we have sex... Inside room... We hugged and kissed... While frenching i stripped her... Saw her underarm hair... It was nicely grown... Not too messy like guys... Not thick as well... Oh my i had a great time smelling and licking them as she laid there moaning... Not sweet smelling of coz but definitely not those pungent smell like guys... She got the womenly smell.... I shot one huge load onto the cd....Love this girl...

callmebad
27-12-2011, 12:34 AM
actually most girls will very much like their guys to enjoy having sex with them,
if you tell her how much you get turn on by her smell, her armpits, if she loves you, gradually she should be okay with this, because your fetish is not that weird

collin_23
27-12-2011, 03:32 AM
Qi meng ? :D

joncheong
27-12-2011, 01:59 PM
Qi meng ? :D

What do u mean?

bdlb23
29-12-2011, 04:03 PM
And me too. And it is actually very natural for us to be attracted to the smell of the opposite sex; we may have evolved, but we are still animals.