PDA

View Full Version : any tarma recommendations ?

style.whist
05-12-2011, 09:04 PM
still missing that lethal ck-susan combination ...

any pairs recently that reach this similar standard ?

BigHotRod
05-12-2011, 11:30 PM

Bro from my experience i think sisi and lingling combo works from tommys house. For some reason they compliment each other skills during my experience.

Highlight sisi whirlwind tongue bbbj and lingling gushing cum while i painted her. Fj on sisi as she enjoys having sex like a real slutty gf and fingering lingling while frenching is so enjoyable. I rtf both of them before i tried tarma so maybe thats why they both gave me a nice service.

Martin77
06-12-2011, 04:34 PM

ya, me too, miss the pair, really fast n furious n hardcore.

was recommended by okt gwee last year to try Lena and lily (malays), u might want to try them, dont know weather they are still around though.

ConnerDoReMe
06-12-2011, 04:39 PM
is there still malay WL around? emm... sounds like history... hope bros here can enlighten if there are still any...

max_priest
06-12-2011, 04:42 PM
is there still malay WL around? emm... sounds like history... hope bros here can enlighten if there are still any...

They're are endangered species, bro ... The only two Malays left are already mentioned above - Lena & Lily.

style.whist
06-12-2011, 10:47 PM
ya, me too, miss the pair, really fast n furious n hardcore.

was recommended by okt gwee last year to try Lena and lily (malays), u might want to try them, dont know weather they are still around though.

any FRs for these 2 ? what is the routine like, any use of strap on dildo ?

omnia
07-12-2011, 01:31 PM
think Susan also still ard...now got lightish brown hair n looks more meaty:p
They're are endangered species, bro ... The only two Malays left are already mentioned above - Lena & Lily.

Martin77
07-12-2011, 05:33 PM
any FRs for these 2 ? what is the routine like, any use of strap on dildo ?

i havent try them. one of this days may go down to gl and check them out. shall keep u posted if i manage to get them. cheers