PDA

View Full Version : tight pants

rubberking
27-11-2004, 11:05 PM
Any brudders here...
encounter massage gals who wear those sport pants..
u noe those kind of stretch type of tight sport pant ?

PM me if u dont wanna post in main

Pls help..
Make my life less miserable..

=P

asdfghjkl
27-11-2004, 11:43 PM
u mean those wear till can see the camel toe one ah.. kekeke :)

rubberking
27-11-2004, 11:51 PM
camel toes?
haha

u noe those kind of tight sport pants whereby its real tight near the cunt but as it goes down to the feet, its get less tight.. (nike addidas etc). Some ladies wear that for aerobics...

any brother...realli appreciate if anybody can help =P

asdfghjkl
27-11-2004, 11:52 PM
so u mean u want to touch their feet.. u got fetish ah.. :)

rubberking
28-11-2004, 12:12 AM
I got fetish for gals who wear such stretch sport tight pants...
But I don't wanna feel their feet haha

=)

asdfghjkl
28-11-2004, 02:12 AM
oic.. u mean u can just bring along ur own one and ask them to wear la :)

jonah11
28-11-2004, 08:23 AM
At this PC, at the 3rd floor, there is this TN called "Friends xxxxx" next to something like "Dream xxxxx". There is one lau chio who wears black tight pants at times. I noticed that because I myself turned ON when I saw women who wear tight pants.....Somemore black colour, keep you in suspense and looks so sexy! As for the looks, not too good. Massage I never try!

rubberking
28-11-2004, 10:12 AM
thanks brudder..
maybe I go see see look look
Anymore from other brudders?

As I said, if u do not wan to share wif too many ppl...Can always PM me..will appreciate it very much

I have been going round and round TN , HC...but I always see them wearing skirt or denim jeans..not really a turn on for me.
so pls help .=)

dradonsnake77
28-11-2004, 02:42 PM
u can tay dose thai massage palour... cos e gers dere all wear tight pants...
i.e. along geylang road n sims drive...

thanks brudder..
so pls help .=)

forex
28-11-2004, 05:36 PM
thanks brudder..
maybe I go see see look look
Anymore from other brudders?

As I said, if u do not wan to share wif too many ppl...Can always PM me..will appreciate it very much

I have been going round and round TN , HC...but I always see them wearing skirt or denim jeans..not really a turn on for me.
so pls help .=)

check your pm.

rubberking
28-11-2004, 05:52 PM
Thanks.,

Anyway I think somebody should tell these gals that not only wearing skirt makes one looks sexy. And denim jeans is confirm a turn off..
I somehow like the sporting looks....those maybe a soccer jersey plus a stretch tight pants..

Any help?

adamking80
29-11-2004, 02:10 PM
camel toes?
haha
any brother...realli appreciate if anybody can help =P

camel toes = abalone...

never come across any HC with girls in tight pants... i think is up to individuals... :cool:

maituleow
29-11-2004, 02:49 PM
Thanks.,

Anyway I think somebody should tell these gals that not only wearing skirt makes one looks sexy. And denim jeans is confirm a turn off..
I somehow like the sporting looks....those maybe a soccer jersey plus a stretch tight pants..

Any help?

neber wear panty wan or not??

rubberking
30-11-2004, 08:00 AM
want
where?
=)~

openscor
30-11-2004, 01:06 PM
Most of the girls in Pennisular Plaza Massage center wears the tight short pants while massaging.. but others things are not something to talk about..

want
where?
=)~

rubberking
30-11-2004, 05:16 PM
which part of penusular plaza?

dont tell me is wang massage parlour?

jonah11
30-11-2004, 11:07 PM
Yes. It is the Wang Massage Parlour. I often frequent the sex toy shop at the fourth floor at Peninsula Plaza and pass by this Wang Massage Parlour very often. Saw a few of the gals wear tight black long pants before. I never go and try because I fear that the place is not clean and unhygenie. But I would love to try if any brother can confirm the place is clean and okay for our activities.

rubberking
02-12-2004, 12:33 AM
Sigh..
those gals at wong wear tight denim pants...in fact denim material so hard..like jeans..sian
i love the kind of tight stretch pants..
those that are made of spandex or lycra..u noe?
kind of like gym wear..
or those tight office pants...show the arse
hmm i like
=)
PM me if got any good lobang..
or msg here and share wif all brother.

I think alot of brothers PM me and ask me whether got any good reccomendation after i set up this thread but thus far.not realli..

jonah11
02-12-2004, 06:48 AM
Agree with you bro. I am attracted to the office tight pants also. Can see their panty lining sometimes also. Hard to find such gals doing TN or HC.

orche
02-12-2004, 09:50 AM
Sigh..
those gals at wong wear tight denim pants...in fact denim material so hard..like jeans..sian
i love the kind of tight stretch pants..
those that are made of spandex or lycra..u noe?
kind of like gym wear..
or those tight office pants...show the arse
hmm i like
=)
PM me if got any good lobang..
or msg here and share wif all brother.

I think alot of brothers PM me and ask me whether got any good reccomendation after i set up this thread but thus far.not realli..

It like finding a needle in the haystack. Wake up.

If u had rt chemistry with the gal, she will wear whatever u bring.

Just my personal experience. In short, treat the gal nice & she would warm up to u, of course being 'yan tao' also helps.
:)

blowjobman
02-12-2004, 09:53 AM
Actually i have a question, if we can get the number of the ger, we can actually request in advance what we wan her to wear right??... (or would she charge us extra??.. haha...)

Or maybe we prefer more of a challenge and find ourselves... then got the win 4D kinda feeling??.. haha..

rubberking
02-12-2004, 06:53 PM
Actually i have a question, if we can get the number of the ger, we can actually request in advance what we wan her to wear right??... (or would she charge us extra??.. haha...)

Or maybe we prefer more of a challenge and find ourselves... then got the win 4D kinda feeling??.. haha..

ya i guess we can ask the gal in advance what we wan her to wear..
but i guess not like wat bro orche said..bring wwat she wear wat..

orche
07-12-2004, 10:16 AM
ya i guess we can ask the gal in advance what we wan her to wear..
but i guess not like wat bro orche said..bring wwat she wear wat..

Sorry to refute your above statement.

One can never dictate to ask the gal in advance to wear 'what we want her to wear'.

She may not have the pant u want!

& she may feel insulted.

Or she may think u are a pervert.

Whereas like what I had said earlier, if there there is a chemistry btw the 2 of u, she will most likely to oblige. U can always say it is a gift.

In short, treat them like your own gf.

planethollywood
07-12-2004, 10:28 AM
Anything is possible especially if you are a super regular customer AND a BIG tipper! As you know, some people would do almost anything for money!

justme
07-12-2004, 10:47 AM
perhaps can call her say 3 day in advance to let her ave time get what you want ?

come on, if every customer also ask them to wear what they want, dun you think it would be like change parade ?

but then of course, it all depends on the girl....

rubberking
07-12-2004, 11:14 AM
My question is
Have you seen gals who wear tight pants during their duty of work...

Simple as that.
Wat ask the gal to wear before hand..
treat the gal like ur gf..come on..
u think u andy lau?

All these pdmm are here for the money..and we are here to use money to enjoy. They have seen so many dicks in one day..so what makes u think urs is so special?

So u think u r the only good looking guy around? Wake up mr orche my brudder.

rubberking
15-12-2004, 10:56 AM
http://www.lycra-links.com/link.php?id=16

Some brother sent me this link
This is those kind of material which I am interested n..
Just to share with u guys brother.

fliper2004
15-12-2004, 11:05 PM
I have lobang on where to find girls that wear tight pants... if anybody wants to know where, u may PM me at [email protected] i will get back to you.