PDA

View Full Version : 36DD SYT Abby!!!

Coitus
02-12-2011, 02:26 PM
Hi, just wanna start this thread because of the numerous babes that are available on this website...

The girls are of all shapes and sizes but the website is a little disorganised, nonetheless my point is there are quite a number of SYT's on this thread, as i'm a boobs lover, I was attracted by this girl called Abby.

Funny though, although TS has a lot of girls, he only writes threads for a couple like WenRou and YiYi...

Just wanna see if there are bros who have tried any of the other girls and how are they...

PS: Most of the SYT's on the site has pretty high dmg (ie: 100 or 120)... so just wanna see if they are value for money...

This is Abby's link, plus there are quite a few SYT's whose dmg are rather high as well... and for a lack of detail (like services provided) mentioned, i have decided to hold my sperm.. ahem i mean horses...

http://nickjrangels.blogspot.com/?zx=99a462d22d4c8459

Just feel that there is a need to have more open discussions due to too many FL's and OKT's, instead of just blindly going in commando...

Cheers

numb3ers
02-12-2011, 02:36 PM
So you tried Abby?

chicken cho
02-12-2011, 02:45 PM
I've tried Rong Rong from this stable. She's Milf category though. Very friendly, OL type...quite chio. Pricing also very reasonable. Worth a try.;)

Coitus
02-12-2011, 03:30 PM
So you tried Abby?

Not yet bro, but lack of info so havent try, dmg quite high man 120 a pop

stirshit
03-12-2011, 03:59 AM
is she good?

andyown
04-12-2011, 06:27 PM
Coitus,Ur Nickjr Tread Being Taken Down So i can't Write FR in that tread so i move here...
FR On En Xi 21Yrs old Student,Few Days Ago I'm her (7th Customer)

Looks:7.5/10 (100% Chop no Reject) Quite Pretty
Boobs:7.2/10 (Normal one)
Finger:9.5/10( Very Responsive,She Grab My Head And Hair When She Cum)
MakeL:8.3/10(When U Hit the Right Spot,Moan Like AV.Expression Solid,Hardon)
GFE--:8.5/10 (IMHO,To Me,She's my GF.We Chat,Supper,Kiss etc. . .)
RTF--: Yes, Xmas Time. ( Spend 10k This 2 Months,So Need to Slow Down)
DMG-:120+30Tips+Supper+Cab+Room+Oil+CD

Next, Move on to Ytd, FR on Nikki (1st Customer)

Looks:7.2/10 (Won't Reject) Not Bad
Boobs:7.8/10 (Quite Big NehNeh,Its Sensitive,When i Suck,She Jerk.)
BBBJ-:7.3/10 (Accept Clean DIDI,Sloe And Steady With MIRROR Shiok)
Finger:10/10 (Made her Cum Maybe 2-5 Times,She Blush,Short of Breath)
MakeL:8.5/10 (Her Ass Nice for Doggie,Slap Slap.Suddenly Fast n u can see her Expression,Mind Blasting)
GFE--:9/10 (To me,we Chat,Supper,Kiss etc. . .)
RTF--: Yes,Soon. . . She's Waiting for me to Help Her Massage Body:p
DMG-:100+20Tips+Supper+Room+Oil+CD

Above Statement Is Just What I Experience IMHO,Maybe Service Only When I'm Around?:p
Depends if you are the CHOSEN one
Good Luck,My Next Target MM, CANDY~~~Waiting for her to start work.
List to Try Out:
1)Candy(Nickjr) 2)Xiao Chai(Hector) 3)FAY(Cindy) 4)Mickey(Miumiu)
Above this 4,If Any one Tried,pls Share it with me So i don't have to always Be COMMANDOS T___T

Coitus
04-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Coitus,Ur Nickjr Tread Being Taken Down So i can't Write FR in that tread so i move here...

MakeL:8.5/10 (Her Ass Nice for Doggie,Slap Slap.Suddenly Fast n u can see her Expression,Mind Blasting)

Above Statement Is Just What I Experience IMHO,Maybe Service Only When I'm Around?:p
List to Try Out:
Above this 4,If Any one Tried,pls Share it with me So i don't have to always Be COMMANDOS T___T

Thanks bro, will try Abby soon, wait for my FR :D

You sure you want to try Candy? According to the website, she everything also cannot leh :eek:

chicken cho
04-12-2011, 08:55 PM

List to Try Out:

Bro, steady lah! Spent 10k over 2 months on babes!!! Guess you must be super-horny lately:D Thanks for the FRs! You're our first-rate commando!:p

andyown
04-12-2011, 09:35 PM
Thanks bro, will try Abby soon, wait for my FR :D

You sure you want to try Candy? According to the website, she everything also cannot leh :eek:

Don't You Worry Borther,Enxi Also No Service,Until i make her Cum then Can Already,Is Important to make her High 1st Before Proceed Further. . .:D
heehee,Fingering And "Act Cute" Charms Hygience Play a Part,After she back to Work,i'll Write her FR =)

sammi9306
04-12-2011, 09:39 PM
some of these gals from these few sights like cityangels, Nickjrn etc....altho nice but they dun do bbbj or french at all....these 2 are deadly combo & for me personally a definite nono & I will avoid them cos I'm hardcore lah....need either of these 2 tricks or at least one of them to get arouse :)

Coitus
04-12-2011, 10:40 PM
some of these gals from these few sights like cityangels, Nickjrn etc....altho nice but they dun do bbbj or french at all....these 2 are deadly combo & for me personally a definite nono & I will avoid them cos I'm hardcore lah....need either of these 2 tricks or at least one of them to get arouse :)

Agreed totally with you bro... no bbbj and no frenching = no mood :(

Mr_don_juan
07-12-2011, 09:31 AM

I personally think frenching is seldom allowed unless got chemistry. haha

Cindy angels like Lanxin, You You, even the latest Fay syt they do bbbj (depends mean you ask them) So far nickjunior one has very pretty gems like Ye Zi , Tao Zi (Gone home), 36DD Abby (With hourglass figure and really big and firm boobs) and also now the chinese medicine undergraduate chiobu cindy who just temporary off. Price abit steep but still subjective some are green due to inexperience. Each has their standout quality, big boobs, tightness, bbbj, looks all come into factor. :D

lover8boy
07-12-2011, 12:28 PM
quite a few nice syts in the site...
xiao yen zi looks killer with those lips..yeah but service is all important also

ahkong
07-12-2011, 03:18 PM
If you are looking for boobs size, 95% of the OKT sites are all boost up by 1 cup size. I always go to those OKT bros i trust. :rolleyes:

andyown
07-12-2011, 04:57 PM
Just Tried Fay(Cindy) Cmi, RTF NIKKI (Nickjr)
Nikki Said Alot Bro Keep Aeroplane Her~~~ Make Her want to give up. . .
Unfortunately, Candy Quit Without Accept Any Client,She Claim She Can't Overcome herself . . . I'llTry to Convince her haha:D

Coitus
07-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Unfortunately, Candy Quit Without Accept Any Client,She Claim She Can't Overcome herself . . . I'llTry to Convince her haha:D

Ha, thanks for the report bro... will try Abby once i'm free :D

Loney
07-12-2011, 06:50 PM

Yes Bro, must try your Best to convince Candy :), her photos already V swee!

andyown
08-12-2011, 02:15 AM
Yes Bro, must try your Best to convince Candy :), her photos already V swee!

Very Difficult,Due To Alot of Nuisance Put a Prank on Her and keep Put her Aeroplane due to her Service Restriction,She lost Hope &Give up totally.
Therefore,This is a Tough Job to Convince a Person.Even Though she is Really Nice Lady. :)
Those Bro so Bad lo.Put aeroplane set as their Hobby,Ppl so far away take plane come sg earn $ leh. . .
As long I think is a Beauty,I'll Try My Best. Amen!~