PDA

View Full Version : JB MP-From Bad To Worst! Pls Read

MitMit
01-12-2011, 08:26 PM
Was coming back to Singapore but causeway jammed. So turned around n tot maybe go for a massage to kill time.

Parked near Crown Hotel and walked along the row of shophouse. Saw Best Massage MP with dark glass and say ho say liao...door was locked n pressed bell.

Went in n i was only one at abt 630pm. Asked the counter boy for 11/2hr massage n was shown to a room w curtain.

Waited for abt 10mins n a PRC w sweet voice came in. Looks not too bad shd be late 20. Tot going to enjoy liao..

Started the massage n it was very light. but ok, i can sleep.

One hr into the massage, she asked if want massage didi. $50 is the damage n i ok. She sat between my legs n started didi massage. Initially ok, tickle here n there. Didi stood up n she then started the shaking.

What the fcuk! she used 3 fingers to hold my didi n shake! I went soft quickly. She kept goin on for few mins n asked why? n started complaining hand tired.

But didi refused to get hard. then she stand beside the bed n cont. w 3 fingers didi shake. I started auto roaming see can help my didi get hard.

But she said pay $30 more for roam! :mad: Sian liao, told her no need.

Then she keep looking at the clock and complaining take so long and didi not hard still dont want to pay $30 to roam. Say sgean $30 only $10rm plus nia...

I piss already n told her to grip properly lah. She then grip tight n yanked with my skin up n down! felt pain sia..

I dulan grapped her breasts n slapped her ass. Her breast not bad n didi get up again. I squeezed her so hard she make noise. Then my didi exploded.

When i got up to pay her $50, she asked for another $10 for dinner.

I went to the toilet w the old towel for shower. Saw my poor didi all red color.

By the time i reach home, my didi swollen liao :eek:

Bros, take note. It appeared to me she used 3 fingers to shake (mind u..not stroke) knowing one u go soft this way. then she will come stand beside u and ask for more $$ if u auto roam. If u dun pay, she will complain n try to end asap.

My exp. in JB MP, tho few, seems to be from bad top worst. Will not step in only anytime in the near future.

Location: Best MP (Hao Di Fang) shophouse near Crown Hotel. Pretty run down place.

Girl: No. 10, name Yi Ling (if i rem corrctly)

Damage: $85 11/2hr massage, $50 lousy HJ, tip $10(she asked for it).

RTM: Sure not.

alan0338
01-12-2011, 08:48 PM
bro, u also funny leh, when the cock is in her hands, dun u even think of ur own cock safety first? :eek: :rolleyes:

considered urself lucky tat she nv purposely injured ur cock jialat jialat and u can come back to post fr here ;)

JacDao
01-12-2011, 09:01 PM
LOL, i tot she use 3 fingers cos 3 fingers was all she need for ur cock...hahaha... :D:D:D

Regaine
01-12-2011, 09:33 PM
Since she injured your didi , you should ask her for medical fee .

gottosam
01-12-2011, 09:51 PM
Bro, thankz for sharing tis bad experience. I agree wif u tat the motive behind tis "shaking" tactic was to ask 4 more $$$...in the end, she wins either way...via HJ if exploded or asking for more $$$ if she managed to con a customer into paying $$$ for auto-roaming. Luckily, u r experienced enuff not to b con'ed by her but the damage was done on your 2IC (as the skin around tat area is quite delicate n would tear easily wif some friction from shaking). If u dun mind, put some cream/lotion there to ease the discomfort n redness. Take care bro :)

wally888
01-12-2011, 10:15 PM
TS, guess u not familiar with JB MP. U shd go to those recommended by SBF bros in order to get the best value and service.

See in Malaysia Commercial Sex thread, got quite few good recommendations there.........

3legguy
01-12-2011, 10:32 PM
Bro, should not give her the extra tips with this kind of lousy service. It's not the money but principle, dun let them take us for granted

callmebad
02-12-2011, 12:02 AM
this kind of sexual experience can make you impotent !:)

Lionhard
02-12-2011, 05:43 AM
Thanks for sharing. Hope your didi is okay now.