PDA

View Full Version : Sexy young MILF provide mass n funsex .。。$60

wawaw
01-12-2011, 04:34 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-seLogWKd_Rk/TtaihgojPFI/AAAAAAAAAeA/z3iwvDWs8SQ/s640/jiazhen1.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BKAWht9_WUY/TtaikDOWYnI/AAAAAAAAAeI/BymQYFyzYpY/s640/jiazhen2.jpg

Name :Jia Zhen家珍
Looks : 6.5/10
Height : 156
Weight : 45
Boobs : 34B
Body : (see pix)
Frenching : depend.
Painting : available
Fingering : available
Blow job : provide BBBJ
FJ : accommodating
massage :available (request )
Attitude: very friendly
Tarma : available...
she only serve bros who speak Mandarin
Damage: $60/1hr/1shot~$100/2hrs/2shots(Room and CD sure not include)

tklao
01-12-2011, 04:39 PM
hi, bro wawaw,

Pls let me have her ctc. tks

sgbusinesshelp
01-12-2011, 04:45 PM
Hi bro,
can have her contact plz?

graphites
01-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Brother, is she trained in massage? Looking for a good massage experience

wawaw
01-12-2011, 08:07 PM
hi, bro wawaw,

Hi bro,

pm sent...

Eddie6969
01-12-2011, 08:26 PM
hi brother can pm her contact?
Thks:)

wawaw
01-12-2011, 10:25 PM
hi brother can pm her contact?
Thks:)

pm sent....

moliuang
01-12-2011, 10:30 PM
can i get her ctc details, if its possible?

hidden_dragon
01-12-2011, 11:41 PM
did a double take reading the headline. mass n fun sex? lol
alas, not a mandarin speaker so I don't qualify. Hope you guys have fun though, would love to read some FRs. She looks pretty hot.

lewis86
01-12-2011, 11:43 PM

sowsow
01-12-2011, 11:51 PM
another budget bonk!!!

Bro, u lobang king lei..
supports u..
Next on the list would be her..

lol

Waltex
02-12-2011, 12:46 AM
hi, i'm interested, can i have her contact please. thanks

danielpng
02-12-2011, 02:08 AM
Bro, can share share? :)

Robert68
02-12-2011, 02:11 AM
bro, ctc pls. btw tarma with her friend? any pic?

Zzzz72
02-12-2011, 02:12 AM
Hi bro, can I have ctc. Thx

wawaw
02-12-2011, 04:34 AM
can i get her ctc details, if its possible?

did a double take reading the headline. mass n fun sex? lol
alas, not a mandarin speaker so I don't qualify. Hope you guys have fun though, would love to read some FRs. She looks pretty hot.

another budget bonk!!!

Bro, u lobang king lei..
supports u..
Next on the list would be her..

lol

hi, i'm interested, can i have her contact please. thanks

Bro, can share share? :)

Pms sent...

bro, ctc pls. btw tarma with her friend? any pic?

Tarma link :
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6624876&postcount=1

peterng
02-12-2011, 07:21 AM
Hi bro, pls cc contact, looks very good, many thanks.

milover69
02-12-2011, 09:26 AM
can i have her contact pls.

lotsa thanks!

TIGER CLAW
02-12-2011, 10:13 AM
Hi bro

Can I have jia Zhen ctc number

Thanks

Hungry7
02-12-2011, 10:18 AM
Looks Gd bro. Ctc pls

Phantom1984a
02-12-2011, 12:00 PM
Hi bro ts, care to share her contact? Thx!

fishmechster
02-12-2011, 12:10 PM
bro, I also wan the contact pls....

Phuck
02-12-2011, 12:30 PM
I wanna have some milfy fun too! Please send ctc.

Thanks.

holdmygoldengun
02-12-2011, 01:44 PM
Bro share ctc pls ?

alexkoh
02-12-2011, 02:02 PM
Hi bro,

ben25
02-12-2011, 02:27 PM
BRO CAN PM ME TIS GEM CTC THKS
Looks : 6.5/10
Body : (see pix)
Frenching : depend.
Blow job : provide BBBJ
Attitude: very friendly
Tarma : available...
she only serve bros who speak Mandarin
Damage: $60/1hr/1shot~$100/2hrs/2shots(Room and CD sure not include)

wawaw
02-12-2011, 03:29 PM
Hi bro, pls cc contact, looks very good, many thanks.

can i have her contact pls.

lotsa thanks!

Hi bro

Can I have jia Zhen ctc number

Thanks

Looks Gd bro. Ctc pls

Hi bro ts, care to share her contact? Thx!

bro, I also wan the contact pls....

I wanna have some milfy fun too! Please send ctc.

Thanks.

Bro share ctc pls ?

Hi bro,

pm sent....

holdmygoldengun
02-12-2011, 03:37 PM
Thanks bro ts wawa to share this beautiful gem with us .
Here is the fr
Age : 30+-(TS might wanna check with her,she say she is 25 only)show me her work pass .
Looks : 8/10 she got those cfm de face
Blow job : provide BBBJ 9/10 for me like superb shiok nearly cim .
Attitude: very friendly knows how to break the ice
Damage: $60/1hr/1shot + hotel and condom .
Rtf : maybe after tryin some other in ts stable .

holdmygoldengun
02-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Sorry just tried her 30 mins ago .

hornywood
02-12-2011, 03:49 PM
Bro can share her contact? tks

notfabian
02-12-2011, 04:04 PM
bro can pm me ctc. tks.

wawaw
02-12-2011, 07:14 PM
Thanks bro ts wawa to share this beautiful gem with us .
Here is the fr
Age : 30+-(TS might wanna check with her,she say she is 25 only)show me her work pass .
Looks : 8/10 she got those cfm de face
Blow job : provide BBBJ 9/10 for me like superb shiok nearly cim .
Attitude: very friendly knows how to break the ice
Damage: $60/1hr/1shot + hotel and condom .
Rtf : maybe after tryin some other in ts stable .

she called me just now,told me her actual age is 25 n she can show me her ID,mayb is my mistaken ,will check with her...

Shah Ryan
02-12-2011, 07:29 PM
bro dun mind can share her contact?

wawaw
02-12-2011, 09:15 PM
Bro can share her contact? tks

bro can pm me ctc. tks.

pm sent....

wawaw
02-12-2011, 11:39 PM
pm sent....

Pm sent....

wawaw
03-12-2011, 05:12 AM
Pm sent....

hithere
03-12-2011, 06:53 AM

Ugetme
03-12-2011, 07:36 AM
Bro,can pm her ctc..Tq..

hlaung
03-12-2011, 08:45 AM

Scotchlite91
03-12-2011, 09:10 AM
Bro, can pass ctc? Thanks

jlgood
03-12-2011, 03:28 PM
Tried her yesterday...

In my opinion, she is not a looker, but not ugly lah. She is very friendly though, and service wise, even though she is ok, the thing I liked about her is that she seemed in the mood, i.e. she looked like she was enjoying herself. Good one to look for if you are on a budget.

wawaw
05-12-2011, 04:25 AM

Bro,can pm her ctc..Tq..

pm sent...

wawaw
05-12-2011, 12:22 PM
pm sent...

wawaw
05-12-2011, 04:22 PM
pm sent...

hairy79
06-12-2011, 08:08 AM
bro, can share contact? thanks.

raywkk
06-12-2011, 08:17 AM
hi bro, can pm me contact for both? looks good...

nosealedfate
06-12-2011, 10:58 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-seLogWKd_Rk/TtaihgojPFI/AAAAAAAAAeA/z3iwvDWs8SQ/s640/jiazhen1.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BKAWht9_WUY/TtaikDOWYnI/AAAAAAAAAeI/BymQYFyzYpY/s640/jiazhen2.jpg

Before proceeding with my cunt juice dripping FR… wawaw dude must be acknowledged for his sharing attitude as without him this FR won’t be possible.

As I saw wawaw thread on Jia Chen (JC)... Mmmmmmmmm I like her look already… So I immediately requested for contact as I stroked my Anaconda….

Engaging JC was easy despite there were many SBF dudes had already up with her… so she quite efficient lah….

Met up the agreed location/time. When she pop into my vehicle… she looked at me and I raised my shades from my eyes and saw a cute demure GND milfy type with nice bright eyes. She’s really so damn cute! GND Milfy look type. To me she has a sexy matured figure that I like about her and has curly hair, good looking ass with a nice height for me. So I hit my usual joint with her and check in to the room.

We immediately went for our shower after stripping down to nothing… Shower was damn nice as she was soaping my pet snake head & ball bearing with soap very gently using both hands creating a very good sensation while she was frenching wildy with me as I was groped her soapy wet boobs err… I think it’s B- lah like that lah. Soft texture no modifications or up-size meal here. Standard & natural package as I prefer.

She then gave me a good cat bath everywhere and then my ball got painted and sucked left right centre from her followed by Anaconda inclusive of some of her buay tahan tongue darting about my ball bearings which drives me crazy…

While all of this is going on I can see she’s service oriented and professional and THEN all of a sudden she ambushed my Anaconda and attack it without warning orally like the Japanese quietly attacked Pearl Habour without warning! JC’s oral kung fu is firece lah… her mouth & lips wrapped around my Anaconda head firmly up down up down up down pace on my meat leisurely pace. Fellatio is good; right amount of suctions, wetness and noise, plus looking back at me directly to visually check with me if she’s doing correctly with me with her alluring eyes…which was nice and wet with a more relax slow pace….

Then I get up and she positioned her pussy to my face as I feasted hungrily on her chee hoot (Hokkien for clitoris).

Her bush is the naturally normal with a healthy bush. When I spread up her labias wide and nice for me to venture in further…. There’s no smell… I guess what I did cause her to gasp for air:” Ooooooh Ohhhhh… “….Then I gently inserting my roving tongue into her vaginal canal going in and out in and out she was in full bliss going:’ooooooooooorh…….nghhhh” as my tongue was rampaging her my cunnilingus duties lustily I shifted my cock to her face and It was again sucked good and proper by her as she instinctively spread up her legs wider for I lick her chee hoot with good clearance between her thighs.

JC feels tight as I fooled with her vagina canal with my tongue… her pre cum flows fast and furious streaming a line to my cheek my lips… with her back violently arched upwards suddenly letting out a very loud and honest:”OOOOOOOoooooooorhhh” looks like JC has cumed… with her chee zarp spilling everywhere on the bed…It’s just great to have she like what I was doing as sex has should be a two way traffic regardless who is the customer and service provider.

By then she was reeling in from her bliss so I just let her rest in bed as I went for a quick wash of her cum from my face as she cum all over my face when I ate her chee hoot.

With her resting I looked at her matured womanly body with such lovely natural B- boobs and a naturally bush on top of her little pussy….

I cannot take it anymore and I quickly grab my Anaconda to suit up a featherlite DUREX and plunge it into her wet little puss starting off in missionary…. She called out in Mandarin “please do me good… I need you to do me yES, YES, YES!!!!! Oooorrrrrrh” With such terms of encouragement from her I sport-fucked her itchy tight wet cunt so hard that with every thrust her wet tight hole has sounds of water splattering upon impact in a steady hard fast pace....

Then she requested for me to grill her cunt nice and slow because she enjoys the friction rubbing between her vaginal canal and the head of my pet snake.

I ram her as far as my Anaconda can reach as she let out her pleasures to me shamelessly with every firm but deep stroke….Then when her puss is a little swollen from all my bullying I gently got her to flip over and rolled around while she still groaning in bliss and I rammed her from behind with her warm and wet encouragements and fuck her nice and proper hearing her howling:” ohhhh mmmmmmphh… nghhhhh nghhhh”

When I heard that I pounded her like how a good matured woman rightfully deserves a good proper & thorough fuck until she has multiple cum with all her chee zarp splattering about and the sweet aroma filling the space between us in the air… I love the smell of a woman’s chee zarp as it indicative that she has been properly and well-fucked by me….

Our bed was damp everywhere with her pre-cum that had splattered all over the white sheets when I rammed my rock hard Anaconda into her tight wet hole as she pleaded for one more round sincerely looking directly at my eyes at missionary position with her legs spread wide open for me to hoot her wet Dong Bei cunt.

O.k. lor this time I went as fierce and deep as I could fuck her little tight wet cunt with my cunt ramming rod reaching deeper and further inside until she yelled in ecstasy I let out my load and came in the CD deep in her….

Paid her with a nominal tip and I drove her to where I picked her from and wished her well.

RTF: Yes because she fucks with good strong effort and I like her GND milfy vibe… KNN like catch some innocent demure petite mum on the way to market to buy begetable for a quick fuck like that….

Sampling
06-12-2011, 11:43 AM
Can share her ctc? Tks.

vespa1176
06-12-2011, 11:43 AM
Hi bro!..can share her contact?

selfishyouths
06-12-2011, 11:47 AM
bro, can u pm me her ctc