PDA

View Full Version : Falling heads over heels make a man do stupid or fatal things?

japboy
28-11-2011, 09:02 PM
After reading the new on the 38yo Singaporean guy murdering his wife's naked lover makes me wonder does falling head over heels really make a man do stupid (and god forbids - fatal) stuff?

Eg:
1) 38yo Singapore flew to Thailand and murdered his wife's naked lover when his wife called the night before to divorce him.
2) young guy goes to Ktv/pub to wait for his working "gf" everyday.
3) middle aged guy knows Ktv gal, wanna marry her so divorce current wife (no kid) to marry her. And buy luxury gifts and house for her even before marrying.
4) retiree giving all cpf to newfound lover.

Does it happened to u too?

I belonged to 2) :D when i was young though...definitely not gonna b the rest... Lolx!!!

cuntarow
28-11-2011, 09:15 PM
Hi Bro,

love your post however i believe no 2,3,4 will happen simultaneously, which means after waiting for your g/f to finish work at ktv than sent her for supper b4 sending her back, later sparks occur at home than u will divource your wife and eventually you will give your entire cpf to her. haha imho:D

japboy
28-11-2011, 09:43 PM
Hi Bro,

love your post however i believe no 2,3,4 will happen simultaneously, which means after waiting for your g/f to finish work at ktv than sent her for supper b4 sending her back, later sparks occur at home than u will divource your wife and eventually you will give your entire cpf to her. haha imho:D

Lolx! U can't blame others if you are fooled once and you can only blame yourself if you are fooled more than twice!!! Lolx!!! :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
28-11-2011, 09:53 PM
Eg:
1) 38yo Singapore flew to Thailand and murdered his wife's naked lover when his wife called the night before to divorce him - Anger and jealous rage spurred him to commit the murder cos the multiple stab wounds (9 places including his chest, heart, back & right hand) inflicted on the wife's lover indicated as being very "Personal Rage". :o

2) young guy goes to Ktv/pub to wait for his working "gf" everyday. - This is VERY common and standard SOP for cheongster. The term "GF" is very subjective though. :D

3) middle aged guy knows Ktv gal, wanna marry her so divorce current wife (no kid) to marry her. And buy luxury gifts and house for her even before marrying. - 1) A classic case of sweet young pussies chemical reaction 2) KC and 3) A milk lover bringing the cow home or buying the entire dairy farm instead of buying a 1 litre bottle per day.

4) retiree giving all cpf to newfound lover. - Most played scene in HFJ/KTV. Lonely CPFsters or widowers seeking connection and companion in HFJ/KTV. Often ended badly & sad. :(

Love is always an emotional thing and often a battle between our emotional & rational mind :o

Ichigo_Kurosaki
28-11-2011, 09:56 PM
Lolx! U can't blame others if you are fooled once and you can only blame yourself if you are fooled more than twice!!! Lolx!!! :D

IMHO, one can't force a horse to drink, if it is not thirsty :D

owl888
28-11-2011, 10:02 PM
1) is very exxtreme case. Feel so sori for the guy who loves his wife so much, really shame on the Thai wife.:mad:

If the guy surfs SBF, i m sure bros here will give him valuable advice and such tragedy will not occur........

2, 3 & 4 happens everyday, nothing to talk about really......

ThaiBeautiful
28-11-2011, 10:27 PM
There are more extreme cases.....

It's sad that SG guys are the easiest to give up everythign for a GIRL!

loneyheart
28-11-2011, 11:26 PM
SG guys r LONELY .... all we know how is just work work work n more work
If u r senior cheonger most likely u know how to tai chi ... but some get off guard too ...NO 100% proof :D All melt down to CHEMISTRY
If u r newbie n meet a power GFE more or less u get hook n hurt

Tats the KC POWER

Tai_zi21
28-11-2011, 11:28 PM
There are more extreme cases.....

It's sad that SG guys are the easiest to give up everythign for a GIRL!

Totally agree on this... tat y so many guys are KC... thinking tat the pretty gal they know from thai disco or nightclub truly love them!

just imagine if u r a gal working in thai disco or night club,how many guys would be telling them how much they like them and wan to take care of them?

remember 1 gal told mi this before when i went to a normal ktv pub
欢畅无真爱

Hope i get that correct cos my chinese not gd...

Cheers

asdfghjkl
29-11-2011, 12:45 AM
always remember SAF: Serve And Fuck off. Stop wasting money if its not leading anywhere.

callmebad
29-11-2011, 01:39 AM
I'm those soft type of guy that tends to attract those bad girls,so I never have this kind of experience to be real 'crazy' in love or lust:)

japboy
29-11-2011, 01:58 AM
Eg:
2) young guy goes to Ktv/pub to wait for his working "gf" everyday. [COLOR="Red"]- This is VERY common and standard SOP for cheongster. The term "GF" is very subjective though.

sry ar... Muz b more specific... Young guy gong gong wait whole night in Ktv/pub for his"gf", not getting another gal and even letting his gal 2 butterfly....

I'm those soft type of guy that tends to attract those bad girls,so I never have this kind of experience to be real 'crazy' in love or lust:)

erm... Description of itself and ur nick very LAN ga lo... So u soft or bad?? Hit n run?? Gd gd!!! :D

Seen 3) b4 and the gal open lion mouth even b4 marriage... First buy house for themselves... Next buy house for parent-in-laws, den buy house for gal's uncles or wateva... Greed knows no boundary sia!!!!

bugmenot
29-11-2011, 02:24 AM
All I can say is... 爱极生恨... 乐极生悲... :(

For benefit of bros/sistas who can't read chinese:

Extreme Love Bred Hatred, Extreme Joy Bred Sorrow

Tried my best to translate, hope it's correct if not at least close to it! :p

CyberRod
29-11-2011, 04:30 AM
Well, strictly I won't say I belong to any of the category but I know your point. Have been foolishly loving girls that in the end realised that they don't deserve my TLC at all. Got badly hurt... In the end, my attitude now is, I wait for them to come to me, happy we stick together, split if she wants after I get all the fun. Remember, women are sluts... The nicer you treat them, the more they'll take advantage... Play cools and act nonchalant, they'll be worshipping you. Mark my words... It bloody works for me now... :D

An abstract from bro Warbird in this thread:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=133505&page=165

"Morale of the story: Never ever confess ur liking or love for a gal. Never ever become needy n desperate. Never ever get angry or lose ur cool..."

"If a gal rejects u or says goodbye to u, be as calm as ice n tell her NO WORRIES! Act as if nothing has happened. Your unexpected behavour n self mastery r highly attractive to her at the subconscious level n she may change her mind abt u later n may turn around n pursue u, that is if u still want her. If u lose ur cool, u will drive her away forever."

Jumpin'Jack
29-11-2011, 08:32 AM
Like you I once belonged to 2). On hindsight it was really a silly thing to do. I am alot wiser now.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-11-2011, 09:02 AM
sry ar... Muz b more specific... Young guy gong gong wait whole night in Ktv/pub for his"gf", not getting another gal and even letting his gal 2 butterfly....

Nothing is exclusive in HFJ. It is also kinda of silly to BY a butterfly cos really not worth it atall - Giving up a forest cos of 1 piece of leaf (not even a tree trunk). Like I mentioned in HFJ thread previously, some go HFJ to seek connection and GFF instead of seek Fun, Pay, Fuck and Forget. These type of "Gong Kias" failed to realize that PRC meimeis coming here with a sole objective to make money, and given a short length of stay here, they really have no interest nor the time to be enter into a B/G relationship except leasing out their pussies and spending time to maximize their return on potential cai-taos. :p

These type of Ah Gongs often go ballistic when their "cais" didn't reply their text messages instantly or when they didn't answer their calls :D The PRC cai on the other hand (upper hand) will seize this golden goose to maximize her gain demanding him to prove his "love" for her thus emptying his wallets and bank accounts. :D

RealEstateGuy
29-11-2011, 10:53 AM
Brother one of the man but less obvious points of the story IMO is SG society has no real national borders.

japboy
29-11-2011, 12:54 PM
Nothing is exclusive in HFJ. It is also kinda of silly to BY a butterfly cos really not worth it atall - Giving up a forest cos of 1 piece of leaf (not even a tree trunk). Like I mentioned in HFJ thread previously, some go HFJ to seek connection and GFF instead of seek Fun, Pay, Fuck and Forget. These type of "Gong Kias" failed to realize that PRC meimeis coming here with a sole objective to make money, and given a short length of stay here, they really have no interest nor the time to be enter into a B/G relationship except leasing out their pussies and spending time to maximize their return on potential cai-taos.

that's wad i told the young man and once when i was young, i rmb someone wiser told me so too... i din take his advice then... and i guess the young man din either... haiz....

always remember SAF: Serve And Fuck off. Stop wasting money if its not leading anywhere.

pull out ur capital if ur ROI is gg negative~!~!~!~!~ :D

Like you I once belonged to 2). On hindsight it was really a silly thing to do. I am alot wiser now.

wad makes u wise up??? lolx...

loneyheart
29-11-2011, 11:33 PM
PRC FLs n KTV gals r just like public toilet
If u hv money n feel the urge u can enter
But some guys like to rent the public toilet by months think of for own use only ( So call Bao Yan )
But how many time can he use in week or month
If he is not around or he is not in use .....
Public toilet will open up to look for other to use too
She will never get enough ....
When she in ktv u bonk her out u pay mayb $150 ...$200...or more
But when she is free on day time she go for only $70...$80...or $100 the most
Public toilet is always a public toilet .....
They r here to earn the very most money in her shortest time when she is here

Above R IMHO no offences to any bros I hope :D

bugmenot
30-11-2011, 03:18 AM
It's similar to the S-chips in SGX. Investors are aware of the high risk involved but still plunged in. Worst case scenario, counter tio suspended... :(

Just my bigger than bullcart-wheel 5 cents worth... :D

Jumpin'Jack
30-11-2011, 09:24 AM
wad makes u wise up??? lolx...
For one, my OC found out about her. Instead of kicking up a storm, she told me that if another lady should try to take me away from her, she will never let me go. That's because I belong to her. I then realized that I should go back to my OC. It was difficult to shake my gf off initially. She will drink excessively and called me incessantly to pick her up. She threatened to come to my house to talk to my OC. I had to sneaked out some times because of this. Fortunately, my OC stuck with me. Finally I told my gf that my OC will never let me off. Even if she were to come to my house she will get a scolding from my OC. It will only disturb my brick ours and they may call the police. I also made some thread to her which I do not wish to repeat here. I went through Hell and I was so glad that it's now all over. I have been tempted many times after that but so far I have managed to resist the temptation.

How about sharing your story?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
30-11-2011, 09:47 AM
For one, my OC found out about her. Instead of kicking up a storm, she told me that if another lady should try to take me away from her, she will never let me go. That's because I belong to her. I then realized that I should go back to my OC. It was difficult to shake my gf off initially. She will drink excessively and called me incessantly to pick her up. She threatened to come to my house to talk to my OC. I had to sneaked out some times because of this. Fortunately, my OC stuck with me. Finally I told my gf that my OC will never let me off. Even if she were to come to my house she will get a scolding from my OC. It will only disturb my brick ours and they may call the police. I also made some thread to her which I do not wish to repeat here. I went through Hell and I was so glad that it's now all over. I have been tempted many times after that but so far I have managed to resist the temptation.

I read this post with much admiration for your OC and am glad that both of you survived thru' it ;)

japboy
30-11-2011, 10:16 AM

agreed with ichigo... if your OC is willing to stick with you thru all these.. she's definitely a keeper~!~!~

I really hate women who's 死缠烂打 or those that threaten death and stuff lidat.... that's y i NEVER EVER bring girls back to my house... it's hotel or her place... seen a few of my frenz who brought gals back home and the gals can stalk them and stake out at their plc.... waliew....

my story is more straight forward... was siting in a pub and met my frenz (samster) there... he intro me to another samster who in turn told me how the gal (the one i'm waiting for) participate in mass orgies with him and his frenz and her frenz too... got a rude wakening...

i was thinking "knn, i only hold her hand, supper n chat with her and send her home everyday nia and she act innocent in front of me but not others lo..".. that time realli innocent mah...

so next day got her out.. weekend... done d deed (die die muz try right since waited for so long) and totally forget abt her liaoz... lolz...

sure i met a few gals who really fallen for me since but i always take it with a BIG pinch of salt and never stray far from the intended path....

when i was down and out, none of the gals came to help me.... but all came when i'm better off....

so got money u r "lau gong".. no money u r nothing... use them as disposables and forget abt it.... if u like the service, go back a few more times and that's it....

bonk a woman >3 times, she'll become UR responsibility~! :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
30-11-2011, 10:29 AM
SG guys r LONELY .... all we know how is just work work work n more work

couldn't agree more bro. just take a look at the new threads everyday looking for companionship/FB etc :D

Abbreviation
30-11-2011, 04:23 PM
2. for me also, many years back.

Was single and lonely, tio KC by this VB in GL. Visited her almost everyday. Tips her more than market rate. Bring her go home, go supper everytime. Lasted 2months+ period before she just SUDDENLY disappear. Then later thru other VB mouth, know she went back Viet, got married, and is preg already.

Looking back, how foolish was I. But it made me smarter now. After this incident, no matter is VB or PRC or thai puying, I never falled into the KC trap =)

jensenklaus
30-11-2011, 08:20 PM
My old ah pek friend used to be cai-tao to young thai pussies until one day I told him to get young sexy vietnamese wife to fuck free every night. Better still, she is 23 n still virgin. This lady actually brought him good luck with constant strike on Toto n 4d. Moral of the story...just move on and find other happiness. No need to do stupid things like this...let it go with no regrets and don't look back.:cool:;) live happily ever after

asdfghjkl
30-11-2011, 08:35 PM
sorry, whats VB again? :o

loneyheart
30-11-2011, 11:34 PM
sorry, whats VB again? :o

Vietnam Bitch :D

Fugly
30-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Once bitten shame on her.

Twice bitten shame on me.

Learn the hard way, totally washed out.

Still hurting inside but at least im still breathing.

Thereafter, will only flirt but no more true love.

Ladies are not sluts, they are playmates... :)

Syrus
01-12-2011, 02:41 AM
i have to give my utmost respect to your guys...
srsly looking back and now, it kinda make sense...
when you are "in for some thrill", you kinda risk everything... eg. beauty slp, $$$, family, wife/gfs... and when you finally realise what you got into... *bang* you wake up from that shit hole... just my 2 cents.

japboy
01-12-2011, 10:59 AM
2. for me also, many years back.

Looking back, how foolish was I. But it made me smarter now. After this incident, no matter is VB or PRC or thai puying, I never falled into the KC trap =)

at least i got "closure"... but u'll never learn til you are hurt personally.... lolx.... :D

nonpareil
02-12-2011, 07:37 AM
The wearer knows where the shoe pinches.