PDA

View Full Version : ✿✿✿141 Branding 太美了✿✿✿ Xiao Qi 小棋 ! VERY NICE C Cups JUICY BOOBs! (pics)

coconutskin
28-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Yo every bros

A couple of months back I had a session with Xiao Qi 小棋 & Xiao Han 小涵 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6613671&postcount=1) (Both PRC) during my trip at Hong Kong & we exchange contact. They called me up today and said they will be coming to singapore and hope to help us Singaporeans achieve satisfaction.

I dun really remember much about my time with both of them back then, but let me start with my introduction of Xiao Qi 小棋 first while Xiao Han 小涵 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6613671&postcount=1) on another thread as not to mix things up. . Xiao Qi 小棋 body was slim ,petite with a pair of big boobs and I think the session was not bad overall. Hopefully someone will take on the challenge and feedback with the latest information

Anyway I went airport to fetch them and get both their stats and photos . I wouldn't be seeing them until next few week, so some of you might want to celebrate Christmas with a bang into them.

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15128/151288406f3e728d04932a255bd502d27772a263.jpghttp://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15128/15128841da76ba82a599566f425bb9b558475adb.jpghttp://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15128/15128842f1b86ee65d57fd06724720e22c7135b1.jpghttp://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15128/151288433a878fc9f145a39d0fe32c4dd33824a7.jpg

Initially she offered $150 for 1 shot only , but i told her we dont have such rates in singapore nowadays. Highest calling is $100 so far.

Name: Xiao Qi 小棋
Height: approx 1.68m
Weight: approx 48kg
Stat: Stunning C +
Complexion: Fair, soft
Look: Pretty & Cute
BJ: 7/10 ( ♥♥♥ )
FJ: 7.5/10 ( ♥♥♥ )
catbath : didnt try
GFE: 7/10 (Still so friendly and seductive after so many months )
Damage: $100/1/1 exclude Rm & CD

She do FJ and BJ - sorry no CIM or anal.. or anything "peverted" unless you can negotiate a price with her for something extra special. In any case definitely no RAW - Unless we are super yandao like andy lau.... Haaaa

Cheers
Coco

xxvincexx
28-11-2011, 04:39 PM
Hmm... Camping for commando FR first. Photo provided by herself?

mamak
28-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Woh liew eh ............ NOse bleed liao lah......... SUPPORT !!!!!!!!!
call her wait for my call tonight.

dk1903
28-11-2011, 06:43 PM
omg!! even with censorship, u can easily see it's a chio SYT!!
ctc no please!! :D

subway73
29-11-2011, 12:02 AM
Absolutely stunning!!! 141 hk has got standard.

andyown
29-11-2011, 12:46 AM
100% Support If looks the Same,OMG Mind Blasting. So Beautiful. Damned it
Who be Commando to Try,I can't always be Commando...:p

goldpoker
29-11-2011, 09:14 AM
Bro, r they good friends?
Any trama ? =)

coconutskin
29-11-2011, 12:09 PM
omg!! even with censorship, u can easily see it's a chio SYT!!
ctc no please!! :D

Check your mailbox bro............... WET WET WET !!!!!!!!!!!

; )

andyown
30-11-2011, 01:59 PM
Ytd Confirm with her 9Pm Bcos after that she's working. Set timing and go down at H and wait for her,She Fly Me Aeroplane.:eek::mad::(
Then make me wait,Called and SMS her HP With MIA no reply,GOD DAMN IT
1ST Time kena Cheated, NNKC

p0220086
30-11-2011, 06:47 PM
anyone tried? any FR?

wonder if 2 rounds how much.

Schumi
01-12-2011, 02:18 AM
Ytd Confirm with her 9Pm Bcos after that she's working. Set timing and go down at H and wait for her,She Fly Me Aeroplane.:eek::mad::(

Could OKT kindly clarify this situation? Will spoil reput if no action taken
Awaiting for your reply :)

devilzQQ
01-12-2011, 02:47 AM
called and smsed, no reply.. made me drool for nothing :(

p0220086
01-12-2011, 04:02 PM
called and smsed, no reply.. made me drool for nothing :(

Bro, i just had a appointment with her last night. She requested me to write a FR for her and this will be my short honest comments. Just bear with me as this is my first FR.

Supposed to meet at 8pm. She was late, i waited for 40mins and just before i give up, she arrived. Her excuse was that she forgot to bring out her ID to check it hotel. Nevertheless, i can see that she rushed over.

Looks: 7/10 (im a sucker for looks)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8.5/10 (asked her to moan louder, she say paiseh, in case ppl hear. But as i bang here, she moaned like a bitch, grabbed the bed and bite pillow)
GFE: 8.5 (Make me feel damn good, keep saying my one damn big.. haha)
Overall: 7.5 - 8/10
Damage: 100 + 30 rm

clowny
01-12-2011, 08:44 PM
ya. sms her no reply

TeiNehNeh
02-12-2011, 10:18 AM
Info already kena removed from site... :(

Coitus
02-12-2011, 01:34 PM
Info still there bro, just checked...

Camp for Fr :D

Coitus
02-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Just wanna check bro, got frenching and painting boh?

screwdriver
04-12-2011, 09:36 PM
Is Xiao Qi still available? Not many posting of her.

coconutskin
04-12-2011, 09:47 PM

Check with her, tat day she got spot check on her way to meet 1 bro here. After that she straight away turn back home and change her hp number blar blar blar etc....... But i told her she should no matter what inform our bros here..... Cannot have make such a foolish mistake in future..... If not she will be gang bang !!!!!!!!!!!!!

tcrecruit
05-12-2011, 12:55 AM
My FR on her today.. Thanks to TS also for ctc. She is a pretty looking sweet lady. Quite fair with long hair.. Age shud b 20-25? My own guess, never ask... She is the type that once click with u, may KC u.... The mission was SOP as I d

tcrecruit
05-12-2011, 12:58 AM
(continue- prezs wrong button on iphone) Didn't have much time...her boobs are nice B, but nipple can't find.. Hehe... Use your skill to look for it.. No frenching for me... I didn't paint.. She give a good BJ.. Overall satisfied and will rtf.. Thanks...

tcrecruit
05-12-2011, 10:28 AM
help to bump..

coconutskin
07-12-2011, 08:20 PM
help to bump..

Thanks bro........... Appreciated muchy with kisses...

TeiNehNeh
08-12-2011, 08:33 PM
The moment i saw her pics, tell myself I muz bonk her man!! Just so attractive but hope for the best when i met her face on. She really is young, fresh, very fair, sexy, adorable and cute.. Simply put, damm chio la~
No moment of awkwardness as we converse n she really like to laugh and playfully slap ur hand when i disturb her. Max GFE!!
Saw her friend, Xiao Han, during our shower and her boobs look delicious, more report on this on her thread :D
Once we're in room, started to lick each other dry and explore all her sensual spots. Getting hot n steamy, she start to suck my rod and making so much horny moans. cannot tahan n turn her around, thrust her slow n fast, then hyper then stop, making her scream with estacy. She can't take it anymore and suggest tat i 3P with her n her roommate. Feeling super horny, decide to take the offer there n then

Face: 80/100 look like jap at certain angle
Service: 80/100 hardworking, horny, yummy~ :p

marathonguy
08-12-2011, 09:00 PM
The moment i saw her pics, tell myself I muz bonk her man!! Just so attractive but hope for the best when i met her face on. She really is young, fresh, very fair, sexy, adorable and cute.. Simply put, damm chio la~
No moment of awkwardness as we converse n she really like to laugh and playfully slap ur hand when i disturb her. Max GFE!!
Saw her friend, Xiao Han, during our shower and her boobs look delicious, more report on this on her thread :D
Once we're in room, started to lick each other dry and explore all her sensual spots. Getting hot n steamy, she start to suck my rod and making so much horny moans. cannot tahan n turn her around, thrust her slow n fast, then hyper then stop, making her scream with estacy. She can't take it anymore and suggest tat i 3P with her n her roommate. Feeling super horny, decide to take the offer there n then

Face: 80/100 look like jap at certain angle
Service: 80/100 hardworking, horny, yummy~ :p

woah, bro, during shower you met her friend, Xiao Han, like that u v tahn dio!! :D

coconutskin
09-12-2011, 02:37 AM
woah, bro, during shower you met her friend, Xiao Han, like that u v tahn dio!! :D

confirm mistake typing......... but very funny ............ thanks both bro for the laughter............

coconutskin
10-12-2011, 01:08 PM
up her post...........................

RE555
10-12-2011, 06:56 PM
Best JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!! But nice 1......

coconutskin
11-12-2011, 06:06 PM
up her post...................................

xiaoyiho
11-12-2011, 06:10 PM
Nice steamy pics........... 141 brand really got standard !!!!!!!!!

mamak
12-12-2011, 02:22 PM
Nice steamy pics........... 141 brand really got standard !!!!!!!!!

true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holicks
12-12-2011, 05:22 PM
xiao qi looked slightly different from the pics. but with make up, should be 80% similar to the pic.
face: 7/10 (not flawless, but will be pretty if made up)
boobs: 8/10 (nice size & soft)
body: 7/10 (slight baby fats around the tummy & legs, but overall ok as she is rather tall).
bj: 6/10
fj: 7/10 (nice soft moans)

overall a good commercial fuck. she is friendly & chatty.

coconutskin
14-12-2011, 12:18 PM
xiao qi looked slightly different from the pics. but with make up, should be 80% similar to the pic.
face: 7/10 (not flawless, but will be pretty if made up)
boobs: 8/10 (nice size & soft)
body: 7/10 (slight baby fats around the tummy & legs, but overall ok as she is rather tall).
bj: 6/10
fj: 7/10 (nice soft moans)

overall a good commercial fuck. she is friendly & chatty.

She's a talkative and friendly girl...............

coconutskin
14-12-2011, 06:27 PM
up her post..................................

TeiNehNeh
15-12-2011, 10:30 PM

Correction hor... more like she tan dio cos i'm naked mah N she is fully clothed, less the bra of coz ;)

RE555
16-12-2011, 12:43 PM
Correction hor... more like she tan dio cos i'm naked mah N she is fully clothed, less the bra of coz ;)

LOLx......................................

gills001
16-12-2011, 05:14 PM
did I called the wrong 小琪?
had a session with someone definitely not the same gal on picture.
verified again with number on TS site, number leh correct 8247xxxx.
asked to meet at some plc near H.R.

anyway my FR
Looks: 7/10 (short hair, neck Lvl)
Figure: 7/10 (slim)
Boobs: A+ to B-
Frenching: N/A
Painting: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
damage: 180/2 rm inclusive where she lives with rm mate next door.
rtf: need to confirm if the same person before rtf.

gregokh
16-12-2011, 07:29 PM
Bro, she just cut her hair ....

mavericklovesex
16-12-2011, 10:28 PM

anyway my FR
Bro, you bonked Xiao han based on the description. I had almost the same experience but decided to Xiao qi another chance and I had no regret. Her body, face and service were far better than Xian han. I would rate her a 8 for the above 3 area. Need to look clearly at her face the next time I see her. Thought it is not so bad in term of skin

coconutskin
17-12-2011, 04:55 PM

anyway my FR

Hair cut changes a person look ........................... ; )

Up your post cum points bro.

changwei39
17-12-2011, 07:51 PM
As it was raining, did it at her place instead of the hotel. The towel was kind of small and no showering together. But no complain as her service after that was kind of good. She will tease you and ask you to strip her to get you in the mood. There is no BBJ but her BJ skill is good. Her boob is great for boob lover. Look around 70% based on the photo. She is very accomodating for the position. No frenching though. She is a very chatty person. Will rtf. Her face is at least good to look at when you fuck, cant stand old, wrinkle or not pretty face when fucking.

kukubirdsg977
19-12-2011, 12:30 PM
Hi there,

U got pm!

Upz for ur thread!

coconutskin
20-12-2011, 03:30 PM
as it was raining, did it at her place instead of the hotel. The towel was kind of small and no showering together. But no complain as her service after that was kind of good. She will tease you and ask you to strip her to get you in the mood. There is no bbj but her bj skill is good. Her boob is great for boob lover. Look around 70% based on the photo. She is very accomodating for the position. No frenching though. She is a very chatty person. Will rtf. Her face is at least good to look at when you fuck, cant stand old, wrinkle or not pretty face when fucking.

up up up !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginky
21-12-2011, 07:06 AM
Bro coconutskin,
Thanks for sharing such gem ==> 小棋!!!
Had a session with her last fri aft work, it was heavy down pour but my little bro ignore the rain and went head on to 小棋, and it was a good choice! Finally found a not bad gem for myself. As it was raining & caused traffic jam like shit, so we did it at her place. Here's my humble FR.

Looks: 7.5/10 (she got quite a decent & innocent face build, i like~)
BJ: NA
FJ: 8.5/10 (Responsive with sweet moan!!!)
GFE: 8 / 10
Attitude: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
Damage: 100 + 10 tips
RTF: YES! To check if her looks can grow to 8.

Was planned for 2nd round but was too hungry liao, little bro cant tahan, and she also have to work. So she dressed up like an office girl, with a nerd nerd spectacle. Looks shoot up to 8 immediately! I nv give any girls 8 before. MJZ was gone but she deserved 8 after few times RTF.

RE555
21-12-2011, 11:25 AM
Bro coconutskin,
Thanks for sharing such gem ==> 小棋!!!
Had a session with her last fri aft work, it was heavy down pour but my little bro ignore the rain and went head on to 小棋, and it was a good choice! Finally found a not bad gem for myself. As it was raining & caused traffic jam like shit, so we did it at her place. Here's my humble FR.

Looks: 7.5/10 (she got quite a decent & innocent face build, i like~)
BJ: NA
FJ: 8.5/10 (Responsive with sweet moan!!!)
GFE: 8 / 10
Attitude: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
Damage: 100 + 10 tips
RTF: YES! To check if her looks can grow to 8.

Was planned for 2nd round but was too hungry liao, little bro cant tahan, and she also have to work. So she dressed up like an office girl, with a nerd nerd spectacle. Looks shoot up to 8 immediately! I nv give any girls 8 before. MJZ was gone but she deserved 8 after few times RTF.

sounds like fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coconutskin
21-12-2011, 10:36 PM
up her post.................................

Alankee
22-12-2011, 09:08 AM
Thank you Bro coconutskin for sharing her contact. not like some others which we need to beg for contact even we are potential customer.

meet up with Xiao qi yesterday afternoon. first glance real person is not the same as what the pic. the pic are heavily edited on skin color, but real person still a chio bu. at some angle she look a bit like Lin Zhi Lin when see smile. but her face is not those super smooth type. got some pimples scars.

my humble stats for her
Look 7.8
boobs A+/B
bj 8
fj 7 (I cum fast she still not enough keep smiling. I ask her why? she ask back why so fast. *shy*)
catbath N.A.
French 6(only awhile)
gfe 7 (she is very friendly. just that I think she was rushing for next appointment. not her fault, cos I finish too early) sigh. any Bro can teach to improve? lol.
overall 9 (feel very good and started to miss her within an hour)

28-12-2011, 05:08 AM
sigh. any Bro can teach to improve? lol.
overall 9 (feel very good and started to miss her within an hour)

Bro,

Agreed...tried her today at ard 12midnight....was rather disappointed but guess it was not entirely her fault also as the next customer arrived early...below is my brief Fr:

Area: Near zouk
Looks: 7/10
Service: 6/10
Boobs: A+
Bj: 1 min only
Timing: only abt 30mins sessions plus maybe she is too tired.
No frenching and she seems to be rushing for the next appt..
Rtf: Not likely...

To be fair to her..I shall not elaborate further as she may have her own problems and she does not seem experience enough....:mad:

28-12-2011, 02:46 PM
Bro,

Agreed...tried her today at ard 12midnight....was rather disappointed but guess it was not entirely her fault also as the next customer arrived early...below is my brief Fr:

Area: Near zouk
Service: 6/10
Boobs: A+
Bj: 1 min only
Timing: only abt 30mins sessions plus maybe she is too tired.
No frenching and she seems to be rushing for the next appt..
Rtf: Not likely...

To be fair to her..I shall not elaborate further as she may have her own problems and she does not seem experience enough....:mad:

Dear TS,

If possible,pls kindly give her some guidance...she has lot to improve..:mad:

christopher1
30-12-2011, 12:30 AM
I had tried Xiao Han first then follow by Xiao Qi since both sharing the same flat. A bit tired section but very satisfied....

Personally i feels Xiao Qi is more pretty and friendly. Xiao Han can communicates in English

I agreed with senior brothers comments.
Luckily both are not rushed in my section :)

tommytomtom
31-12-2011, 03:07 AM
Thanks Bro coconutskin for sharing such gem!

Will make a chop chop FR...

Had a session with 小琪 last night, first impression Chio Bu Wheeel Phweee!

In the room, she asked my to take off my clothes...

When my underwear was down, she kept touching my 2IC....

She asked how come my didi stand so firm, I said when there is a chio bu standing in front of me, my didi sure 'Marikita' one....

She giggled.... =P

After coming out from the bathroom, help her to undress....

The rest is history...

Looks: 8/10 (definitely a head turner)
BJ: 5 (like what other bros said less than 1 min lor...)
FJ: 8.5/10 (very TIGHT man! Responsive with sexy moan... She likes doggy! But her butts slightly large for me haha...)
GFE: 6 / 10 (not much for me)
Attitude: 7/10
Overall: 7/10
Damage: 100
RTF: Maybe

*** BROs take note: She would use 1 cd for BJ + 1cd for FJ (min 2 cds)

geelang
01-01-2012, 06:10 PM
feeling horny to release with so many gems in FL2 but got the ctcts too late.
since these girls numbers were easier to get, wanted to go for Xiao han but she did not respond. tried Xiao Qi instead and she responded quite fast so i got a slot with her in no time.
nostalgic place to fuck. she likes it from the back but i like it from the front. i wanted to finish my mission slowly but she was hurrying me. one shot finally out and she began to get busy to earn her neXt slot. thumbs down.

Looks: 8/10 (nice SYT, was in a loose camisole)
BJ: 5 (blow with my 003 for <1min. hai)
FJ: 8/10 (tight with nice moans and grabbing of pillow and arms)
GFE: 6/10 (didnt bathe with me ;( )
RTF: no

rammer
01-01-2012, 07:02 PM
Hi Geelang,

I think I'm the one right after you.

My feeling is sama as yours... very rush lady. Though she got looks, she does not provide very good service. ShanDong lady ... will be here for 1 year.

BJ: 6 (good but very short)
FJ: 6/10 (fake moaning but can accommodate)
GFE: 5/10 (never bath and after I cum quickly - 30mins, rush me to bath and prep the bed for next customer. then she sit there and contact her next customer. dont allow touch already. jialat. I commenter her service can improve. inquire about Xian Han and she said Xiao Han no BJ.. (contradictory to other FR for XH)
RTF: NO.