PDA

View Full Version : Discreet Massage in Town

28-11-2011, 04:39 AM
Bro Subaru75 gave me the location 2 months ago, I found time to visit only last Saturday (19/11), and this review is more than a week overdue. Busy to me, is underrated...

Me: Hi, can I make an appointment with Crystal?

Lady: What time?

Me: 5pm?

Lady: Okay.

Stepping out of the shower, I took a look at the clock and a quick glance out of the window. Wow, it's already 4 and the rain hasn't stop. I left home earlier just in case. Thank goodness the roads were clear, and I reached 20mins early. Thus, I popped by the convenience store to grab a drink and a pack of caps (didn't know if it was provided).

Me: Hi, I've an appointment with Crystal at 5.

Lady: Sign in please. Would you like a 40 minutes or 1 hour session?

Me: 1 hour.

Lady: Payment first, $55 for an hour.

After handing over the cash, the lady gestured towards her left.

Lady: Yours would be room number 6.

Walking down the corridor, I thought: Wow, this establishement is classy. The deco is close, if not similar to Fil Skin, Body & Spa.

Inside the room, there was a massage bed, a rattan armchair, ambient lighting and pipe-in Jazz. I cannot help but smile when I noticed the clear glass door leading to the shower. Since I've already bathed, I sat on the armchair, eagerly waiting for the arrival of Crystal.

Knock, knock. The door opened and I was pleased with what I saw. Standing before me was a pretty girl (lian-ish), in her mid-twenties. I did a quick scan - Crystal is fair and petite (less than 1.6m and probably around 44kg). The body-hugging uniform and heels made her extremely attractive.

Crystal, smiling shyly: 你好, 没有冲凉吗?

Me: 我冲了才来.

Crystal: 把衣服脱掉好吗?

Me: 全脱吗?

Crystal: 嗯

I proceeded to lie on the bed and Crystal straddling me from behind started kneading my back. I could feel the smooth skin of her thighs and calves rubbing against me, and loved every moment of it. The massage was unlike the Thai and Tui Na styles that I was accustomed to. Crystal's approach was sensual but with decent amount of strength. Conversation was sparse as she worked from my shoulders to my calves.

Moments later, I was asked to turn around and Crystal kneeling between my legs started teasing my little bro (guess she fast-forwarded the massage). I was hard almost instantly and she began the best hand-job I experienced. Soon came the golden question and I opted for the full-package.

My eyes were fixated on Crystal as she undressed. Snow-white skin, near perfect figure and a pair of C-cup (or B+) boobs. Crystal made no eye contact as she took-off her lovely bra and matching thongs. She made me lie down and climbed back onto the bed.

Without physical stimulation, I lost quite a bit of erection, but that didn't pose any problem for Crystal as she expertly slipped on the cap and proceeded with blowjob. Her moans, so soft and seductive as she worked on my little bro was a great turn-on. It felt like a set in a good Japanese AV, except this was in real-life.

During the brief cat-bathe, I was busy playing with her boobs. Her nipples were really sensitive and I got them erected in no time, causing Crystal to loose concentration in fleeting moments. However, before I had the chance to suck on them, Crystal mounted me cow-girl. I was admiring her beauty all the while as she rode me.

Sensing that I might be getting bored, Crystal whispered, asking for a change in position. As I got off the bed, she surprised me by going down on all fours and raising her butt high, tempting me. Holding Crystal by her tight waist, I alternated my thrust between a tempo that was fast and furious, and something slower and more sensuous.

I've a soft spot for doggy and was fast reaching my limits. Wanting to look at her pretty face while cumming in her, I got Crystal to lie down and entered her missionary. As soon as I started pumping, Crystal closed her eyes, enjoying each stroke. But the playful me stopped abruptly, causing Crystal to stare at me in surprise. I lifted her legs over my shoulder and restarted the thrust. This time, there was no return. Each thrust was faster and deeper. As Crystal's moan became more uncontrollable, I managed one final stroke. The feeling of cumming into such a pretty girl is heavenly.

Crystal served me tea, excused herself and went into the showers. I sat at the edge of the bed sipping my tea and gazed intently as she washed up.

When I was about to leave, Crystal commented: 你蛮害羞的.

I smiled, thinking to myself: That's because it's our first session and I don't want to scare you off.

As Crystal opened the door for me: 有空再来.

I gave a slight nod and left happy and contented :p

Name: Crystal
Looks/Face: 8 (with makeup)
Body: 8 (petite)
Boobs: C-cup (or B+)
Massage: 6.5 (sensuous massage with decent strength, but only back)
Catbath: 6 (short but still okay)
HJ: 9 (very skilled, with a lot of sensuous teasing)
BJ: 7 (basic but the teasing was nice)
FJ: 8.5 (responsive, wet and tight)
GFE: 8.5 (the session was pretty SOP and there was little conversation, but somehow, she felt really close)
Damage: $55 (1hr) + $100 FJ (will go for 40mins [$40] next time, as the session ended barely over 45mins)
Establishment: 8 (booking was fuss-free, environment is very classy, discreet and clean)
RTF: Yes

Bathing: (never tried nor asked)
Kissing/Frenching: (never tried nor asked)
Fingering & Painting: (never tried nor asked)
CIM/COF/COB: (never tried nor asked)
AR/AJ: (never tried nor asked)

** This establishment is not new on SBF. However, previous threads were cluttered with numerous questions and request for contact/location. Thus, I appeal to all bros to post only reviews here.

** Feel free to PM me if you've questions or request for contact/location. However, to safeguard this gem, I'll only release information to Bros with 40pts and above. Appreciate your understanding.

blacklist123
28-11-2011, 09:57 AM
Bro! First in line! Contact please? Thanks!!

Inku
28-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Bro TS,

This is a very secure joints that the senior bros in this forum has been guarding rather strictly. Let's be more careful in sharing contacts - don't spoil the fun that we have been having....

Its always better to be safe than sorry...

bbrrookkeerr
28-11-2011, 11:39 AM
good report. thanks. mind sharing the location?

NOOBBOON
28-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Bro, can PM me the address?
Thnks

SexyWinner
28-11-2011, 02:30 PM
can pm the contact n area.. tks

Superbumst
28-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Bro..can pm me the location n contact..my sar21 fully loaded already..

aala
28-11-2011, 05:12 PM
Bro, contact pls. Is it VIP hotel hopefully not.

Ryan.sutra
28-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Thanks bro.location please!

astrofighter
28-11-2011, 05:57 PM
Seems like TS had quite a fair bit of fun... Hmmm... wondering where is the place too...

spidejep
28-11-2011, 06:29 PM
can PM me the location bro??sounds fun ^^

kobenash003
28-11-2011, 07:21 PM
can pm me ctc and location? thx

astro boy
28-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Can pm me the location pls? Thanks bro!

28-11-2011, 10:57 PM
Bros, please help to keep this thread clutter-free. Post only reviews or relevant comments here. Those asking questions or are requesting for contact/location, kindly PM me :)

Bro TS,

This is a very secure joints that the senior bros in this forum has been guarding rather strictly. Let's be more careful in sharing contacts - don't spoil the fun that we have been having....

Its always better to be safe than sorry...

I totally agree. That's why I've established parameter for giving out contacts and will stick to it strictly.

Contact given to:

not****11
koe*****0_0
car*****888
sa****33
ha****23
w**g
oc****ps
mu****su
aa***74
mr_*****le
ken******986
see****ss
cr****od
sti****ss
iij*****on
Me****wn
opt****ts
bla******123
ast******ter

Looking forward to reading reviews soon, especially for the other lovely ladies waiting to be discovered :p

For those who didn't receive my reply, I appeal for your understanding. The stringent criteria helps to keep this wonderful playground and the girls safe. Though it's not easy, there are numerous ways to establish your reputation. We started from scratch as well.

Be creative ;)

KarNeeNei
28-11-2011, 11:30 PM
Bro
Can share contact?
Thanks

messymessy
28-11-2011, 11:47 PM
bro nice review. hope to add to ur list. ctc plz. thx!

Meltdown
29-11-2011, 12:01 AM
Bro 1900,

Please tone down abit.......

keihls
29-11-2011, 12:07 AM
hey bro, i'm a newbie and itching for some massage with good stuff. dun mind pm location or contact?

delicious97
29-11-2011, 01:32 AM
Bro..can pm me the location n contact

DNS81
29-11-2011, 02:30 PM
can share the contact?

Koby69
15-12-2011, 12:14 AM
Bro

Can share contact?

winner91
18-12-2011, 06:49 PM
a new bird here too. guess i wont be in luck to have such a nice experience.
if ever there's a chance please pm me the locations too ~ i wan to try!!!!!

triplebiatch
19-12-2011, 12:21 AM
bro! First in line! Contact please? Thanks!!

wrong post

jaehchoi1
19-12-2011, 06:21 PM
Hi bro
can share me? thanks a lot

whyewhye83
19-12-2011, 06:33 PM
can pm me the add bro? i rather new to this site! Thanks :)

blackrider
19-12-2011, 11:35 PM
can pm the location please?

hornyshit
20-12-2011, 01:42 AM
Hi Bro, can share the contact please? Thanks.

abchinese
30-12-2011, 09:21 AM
do share, thanks

wetworks
30-12-2011, 10:15 AM
Brother....
Pls advise the location & contact? Hoping to start 2012 with some relaxation. Happy New year.

rickman
30-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Bro pls share contact

archer69
30-12-2011, 04:03 PM
Bro please share ctc thanks

allenzzz
30-12-2011, 04:28 PM
bro...good report. thanks. mind to share the more location ?

wee19
30-12-2011, 09:15 PM
good post ...do u mind share ctc ? thanks bro

madzasfd
01-01-2012, 01:45 AM
Bro pls share contact

notti_boi
01-01-2012, 04:27 AM
Tried Paris, who had a pretty face. My 3rd visit there and the last visit was almost 3months ago.

Keeping my FR short. Didnt take off her nurse uniform. just pulled down her zip and slipped the top off shoulder and unhook the bra. Lifted up her skirt and penetrated through her croutchless panties (a 1st for me)!

Satisfied one of my fantasy of doing a "nurse". :rolleyes:

Found out from recept that earlier that a new brown sugar was starting work. Didnt get the name, but intend to go try out.

Apprecaite if Bros who have been to this place, can pls pm me to intro some of the gals there. Looking for slim gals with nice face.

Wont be giving out the location, so please dont pm me for it.

Happy New Bonking Year!

notti_boi
01-01-2012, 04:34 AM
Bro Subaru75 gave me the location 2 months ago

** This establishment is not new on SBF. However, previous threads were cluttered with numerous questions and request for contact/location. Thus, I appeal to all bros to post only reviews here.

** Feel free to PM me if you've questions or request for contact/location. However, to safeguard this gem, I'll only release information to Bros with 40pts and above. Appreciate your understanding.

TS, its common practice in this forum that we do not disclose the location we received from others.

I also recevd the location from Bro Subaru75, therefore if anyone else who ask me for it, I will direct them to ask him and let him decide whether to give it out.

matey
01-01-2012, 06:54 AM
Can disclose this to me? Thanks.

Converse
06-01-2012, 02:22 PM
Bro.. can share ctc of the location??? Plz PM me.. Thanks..

Fat Bear
06-01-2012, 04:44 PM
Can pm me the location too thanks

Garioncool
07-01-2012, 05:14 PM
Hi can share the contact. tks

T3USER
07-01-2012, 07:45 PM
Bro, please share contact. Thanks.

degznc
07-01-2012, 08:16 PM
hi bro. can pm me the location. thks

thrush
07-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Hope you can share this with me. Thanks.

betsg
08-01-2012, 10:08 AM
bro,
pm detailsTHANK!

joscklee
09-01-2012, 12:09 PM
Raided! Bros pls stop giving out contacs..

jeffery
09-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Bro, can i have the contact pls? Thanks.

joscklee
09-01-2012, 06:23 PM
Bros,

Pls stop giving out contacts, its raided or will lose another playground soon..