PDA

View Full Version : Any girls interested to be invited to Hard Rock Hotel?

jer24
28-11-2011, 03:20 AM
Hi, I'm 25, Chinese, 1.76m, Sporty/Huge Build.

I'm looking forward to invite girls for a night stay at Hard Rock Hotel, Sentosa.

Would only invite Spontaneous Beautiful Chinese girls age between 18 to 28 who are Slim and would like to bed with bigger size dick (cos I am) and experience some bf/gf feeling with me for just one night.

Girls invited would get the pleasure to decide the day you prefer (only from 28 Nov to 2 Dec) to stay at Hard Rock and I'll arrange a room to suit the date you prefer. We will also have a candle light dinner and some wine at Hard Rock.

Please only pm and send me your picture if you are seriously keen to be friends and to experience this.

Cheers! :cool:

SuperPita
28-11-2011, 12:40 PM
Big under a magnifying glass ? very big meh ? how big are you ?

Apocalypse
28-11-2011, 12:51 PM
Yucks. I have not found a place that is conducive for slow candle light and wine at hard rock hotel. But you talk like hard rock hotel is a big deal. :eek:

SuperPita
28-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Free stay cos redeem through points ! nothing spectacular there actually .

westermania
28-11-2011, 12:59 PM
Free stay cos redeem through points

hahahahah..a:D

Apocalypse
28-11-2011, 01:12 PM
Big under a magnifying glass ? very big meh ? how big are you ?

Under magnifying glass later catch huge fire how?

SuperPita
28-11-2011, 01:43 PM
depends on how fast he puts out the fire . if he does it fast , he will get free boyzilian like his free hotel stay . if not 3rd degree burnt cocktail sausage loh .

jer24
28-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Well... I wouldn't think of answering any criticism. This is only an invitation, if any other samster out there would like to have their own creativity please go ahead and invite the ladies to anywhere you like.

Hard Rock has two private rooms by the way.. conducive enough for candle light dinner in case you dunno.

But most importantly, as I said this is to invite ladies only that are interested to experience something new. If any samsters are unhappy with my thread or invitation, please kindly ignore here and visit somewhere else you that doesn't offend you.

Lastly, I have no intention to compare any size with any of the average dicks out there. As I am only telling the ladies that would like to find out. Whether big or not, the ladies who are meeting me would respond to your queries.

Cheers.

jasdude
28-11-2011, 05:15 PM
Hard Rock has two private rooms by the way.. conducive enough for candle light dinner in case you dunno.

Lastly, I have no intention to compare any size with any of the average dicks out there. As I am only telling the ladies that would like to find out.

Hyperbolizing of one self will invite many criticism unless you are proven . eating a little humble pie is needed cos there are dicks out there richer , bigger , longer , thicker and harder than you .

FYI , almost every hotel has private rooms .

Apocalypse
28-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Well... I wouldn't think of answering any criticism. This is only an invitation, if any other samster out there would like to have their own creativity please go ahead and invite the ladies to anywhere you like.

Hard Rock has two private rooms by the way.. conducive enough for candle light dinner . in case you dunno

what are private rooms? suites? ballroom? meeting room? Am I suppose to drop my jaws that you suddenly discover the private rooms at hard rock hotel? If you say you get a private room at robuchon at least still something. starz restaurant or the in-room dinning menu sucks. and even the suites or the bigger suite all can be paid by points. what's the big deal, really?

But most importantly, as I said this is to invite ladies only that are interested to experience something new.

Its not the astoria suite at st regis or the colonial manor at capella. Please kindly explain what new experience do you bring to the table?

Lastly, I have no intention to compare any size with any of the average dicks out there. As I am only telling the ladies that would like to find out. Whether big or not, the ladies who are meeting me would respond to your queries.

Cheers.

the only thing I see is huge, is ego.:rolleyes:

lanceage
28-11-2011, 07:06 PM
seriously don't know why so many bros so against ts on inviting a girl out for a date?? if you want why not invite a girl yourself?? i really don't see any harm in doing that?? you don't lose anything when he invites a girl... unless that girl is yours? seriously do shine some enlightenment on me about the case.

joew2005
28-11-2011, 08:54 PM
hello jer24 or average dick,u r indeed veri creative 2 cum out with all these craps.
if u hv no intention 2 answer any criticisms,why bother 2 respond ?
do u believe tat inviting a gal 2 candle lite dinner @ hard rock is a whole new experience 2 her ?

if u r upset or offended by the replies, pls go start yr thread in yr own pte forum.

gazelle
28-11-2011, 09:01 PM
Why hard rock? Any other hotels available?
Just to clarify.. just to spend time? I wouldnt mind.. free meal with cuddles(bf/gf feeling, no sex).. Let me know alright?

magixskin
29-11-2011, 09:04 AM
We have a winner for the most angsty person in the thread! For that, you win the prize of 30 seconds in the ass by anybody willing to carry this out! Congratulations!

You talk too much... GO SUCK AN EGG!!!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-11-2011, 09:45 AM
You can clearly see what I mean by people commenting unnecessarily and irrelevantly and worse, insultingly. It's obvious you are just trying to hook up with a girl. Yet we have many of these comments which are trying to stir stuff.

WELL... all's good! Carry on douchebags!

Quoted from thread: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=261409&page=2

1) Chatroom Bros fucked your ass cos you been seeking answers for your abusive childhood:

*CHOKES IN RAGE* WHAT THE HELL?!?! Everyone in the chatroom can attest that YOU ElementaryS are the troublemaker! And you dare to finger-point ME and SANDUNES to the Boss? I never do anything wrong or irritating in the forum, you were the idiot going round irritating people with their nicknames or asking idiotic questions about whether guys were gay or have they been molested!!! Boss, I cross my heart twice over swear on my honour that i have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong here in the forum or in the chatroom. Do please go ahead and check the message logs! Let's see who's the cheeky liar here!

2) Cockster, you think by carrying Boss Sam balls, he will reward you with his points? :D

Oh honorable Sir! You truly are in a place far beyond and high above the vast majority of these mere mortals who post in your mecca for discussions that are sexual in nature! You look deeper than the surface of things and you judge from a place so high that few can understand what you feel. Your wisdom and understanding will be highly regarded by many sammyboy users for generations to come! I am so thankful to be graced by your presence.

But I feel that you see things differently and not take everything so seriously or more seriously than it actually is.

YOU GUYS GOTTA TAKE IT EASY LIKE THE MIGHTY BOSS SIR.

Many of you are so uptight, rude, comment irrelevantly, crudely and with no regard to people's feelings and do not treat others as you do in real life. So you guys should understand this! If you guys could just be nicer, maybe less people will want to...

Sometimes Singaporeans really have no courtesy. Especially when they are online and can say whatever they want since there's that anonymity that shields them. They seem to not get it that someone is on the other side receiving such comments. I get sick reading certain comments towards others. It's not just here but also on other forums and yahoo news comments. Just because certain new people post in a certain manner, you guys have to be rude to them and show no restraint in your insults. It's like a Singaporean thing. The ugly side of us.

LOLWUT?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Seems like every forums want a piece of your ass. :D

I really pity you cos it's kinda unfortunate you were born with a birth defect of 3 in 1: Brain, Mouth and Ass tissue attached together, as an act of charity, I will sign you up when the next circus in town as a super freak show :rolleyes:

Reoxy
29-11-2011, 09:54 AM
to anywhere you like.

Pls enlighten us which hotels have PUBLIC rooms.

I thought the purpose of hotels is to provide private accomodation to guests....

jer24
30-11-2011, 05:57 AM
You can clearly see what I mean by people commenting unnecessarily and irrelevantly and worse, insultingly. It's obvious you are just trying to hook up with a girl. Yet we have many of these comments which are trying to stir stuff.

WELL... all's good! Carry on douchebags!

seriously don't know why so many bros so against ts on inviting a girl out for a date?? if you want why not invite a girl yourself?? i really don't see any harm in doing that?? you don't lose anything when he invites a girl... unless that girl is yours? seriously do shine some enlightenment on me about the case.

Many thanks and appreciate bros that are understanding. Yes and frankly I am here trying to hook up a girl or trying to invite a girl out for a date. I really do not understand why some bros here simply just felt so piss off or offended that I am putting out this thread to invite girls out to Hard Rock.

If ever that this thread here had irritates and pisses you off, I would really appreciate that you could just ignore this thread and enjoy this forum. SBF is such an awesome web for you to find out your own interest and creativity.

My way to date someone should only fall interest to certain ladies in this forum. Frankly speaking, the choice of dining place, accommodation and even programs are of my own idea. Only those interested ladies would come forward with no obligation to find out more.

There's no stealing of ideas from any bros here, neither did I posted any offensive wordings that offended any bros. My whole idea obviously and simply is just to date a girl who like my idea. That's all!

Once again, please allow me to inform all the Gentlemen here, in any case my thread had offended you in any way, please pardon and ignore this thread as I have never had any intention to stir any trouble with anyone here.

Thanks and cheers!

joew2005
03-12-2011, 04:16 PM
We have a winner for the most angsty person in the thread! For that, you win the prize of 30 seconds in the ass by anybody willing to carry this out! Congratulations!

thx but no thx.
alot of ppl(those type only) would be interested 2 carry out tis thrust in yr(elementarys) ass.
u win hands down ..... any time. :D

but b4 u shoot yr mouth,u need 2 remove tat thing in yr mouth 1st.
didn't yr parents tell u not 2 eat & talk @ the same time.

joew2005
03-12-2011, 04:28 PM
hello jer24, u shouldn't consider feedbacks fr those sick ppl as understanding.
if the response is not wat u expected, u k simply move on 2 yr own world.

when did sbf becum a place 4 u 2 find yr own interest & creativity ?
wat r the certain ladies(with no obligation) in tis forum tat shld be interested in yr way 2 date them ?

of course every1 knows the dining place, accommodation & programs r fr yr great ideas.
but who gave u the idea 2 look 4 a date here ?

Apocalypse
03-12-2011, 05:19 PM
hello jer24, u shouldn't consider feedbacks fr those sick ppl as understanding.
if the response is not wat u expected, u k simply move on 2 yr own world.

when did sbf becum a place 4 u 2 find yr own interest & creativity ?
wat r the certain ladies(with no obligation) in tis forum tat shld be interested in yr way 2 date them ?

of course every1 knows the dining place, accommodation & programs r fr yr great ideas.
but who gave u the idea 2 look 4 a date here ?

Lonely and sick people can console each other about their struggles in sbf forum. The next step is if they will form a train and fuck each other's ass at hard rock's v big deal "private room"

joew2005
06-12-2011, 02:26 AM
Lonely and sick people can console each other about their struggles in sbf forum. The next step is if they will form a train and fuck each other's ass at hard rock's v big deal "private room"

ya .... these sick ppl k enjoy their TRAIN ride on their own. :rolleyes:

Apocalypse
06-12-2011, 11:49 AM
We have some very angry people here yeah?

Through your posts I can feel how dissatisfied and frustrated with your own lives you guys are. Especially joew2005. Apocalypse seems to just be a keyboard warrior. But joew2005, please take care because you will be having a lot of problems based on the angst that you bring across through your posts.

You gonna have a heart attack or something.

Take care boy.

Anger and agression never hurt anyone. If you had properly channelled your energy, even ppl with birth defect can lead a proper and productive life instead of trying to touch girls and going crazy over it.

Keyboard warrior or not is your own interpretation. Your weak taunts have little effect on me.

Apocalypse
06-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Hahaha! I ain't even taunting you!

Again, I don't really what you "think". Your opinions matters little. You are just here for my amusement. I have no anger for you, like I have no anger for the cockcroach I see running around at night at the drains.

Cockcroaches r always going crazy and need sex. I see them form a chain fucking each other sometimes. :D

joew2005
06-12-2011, 09:13 PM
ha ha ha ..... here we hv a stupid fool tat thinks & believe he is smart.
thru the response, i see a pity & pathetic guy.
u better take care of yrself ... u hv problem,veri big problem in the head abv the shoulder.
in fact, i pity tis fool tat is veri veri sick.
may god bless u ..... :o

jplover
07-12-2011, 06:41 PM
Hard Rock Hotel and posted her? I've MBS Suites and yet I didn't dare to post for invitations. Guess bros who've gambled at the IR knows how often these free rooms come by isn't it?

Apocalypse
07-12-2011, 07:25 PM
Hard Rock Hotel and posted her? I've MBS Suites and yet I didn't dare to post for invitations. Guess bros who've gambled at the IR knows how often these free rooms come by isn't it?

All small kids. Never see world before. Cannot blame them.last time in secondary school, going to jacks place was a big thing and ponderosa was a top notch steak house. Never even heard of wolfgang puck or mortons before.