PDA

View Full Version : j one massage

Marcoe
27-11-2004, 12:13 AM
friends recommend me to go chao pyra and j one massage parlour, can anyway give me some info on tis 2 massage parlour? cant seem to find any disscussions on them :) thx

Mr.romance
27-11-2004, 02:12 AM
friends recommend me to go chao pyra and j one massage parlour, can anyway give me some info on tis 2 massage parlour? cant seem to find any disscussions on them :) thx
Hi bro...Maybe u shall try those at Ratchadapisek 1st then u spot the difference

Ah Thut
27-11-2004, 03:18 AM

This used to be the old Chao Phaya (there are two, this being the one and the other across the road). After some renovations, it was renamed J-One. Tried once only, a sideliner at 3000 baht. Service so so. But beware, this MP pays comission to taxis and Tuk Tuk and even hotel limo service drivers. :cool:

knowntender
27-11-2004, 03:41 AM
I went to J-one soapie massage about a year ago. Service was so-so only. Papasan not too friendly either.

Knowntender

GoGoGo
27-11-2004, 03:50 AM
This used to be the old Chao Phaya (there are two, this being the one and the other across the road). After some renovations, it was renamed J-One. Tried once only, a sideliner at 3000 baht. Service so so. But beware, this MP pays comission to taxis and Tuk Tuk and even hotel limo service drivers. :cool:

When I went with friend last time, was also quoted 3000, but after realising that we can speak thai... manager offer us 2000 baht but asked us to give him 300 tips.. ;)

Ah Thut
28-11-2004, 09:39 AM
When I went with friend last time, was also quoted 3000, but after realising that we can speak thai... manager offer us 2000 baht but asked us to give him 300 tips.. ;)

Yes, forgot to mention the tipping bit. The papasan will say "give me tip 300 baht and I give you big room". When you go to the room, its the normal room. That's why I never go back there again.

GoGoGo
28-11-2004, 04:49 PM
Yes, forgot to mention the tipping bit. The papasan will say "give me tip 300 baht and I give you big room". When you go to the room, its the normal room. That's why I never go back there again.

Wah... so you paid 3000 + 300 ah? :confused:

bikee69
29-11-2004, 12:07 AM

Went there a couple of years back. first time cost me 2,200 bath because going with the tour guide. Subsequent only cost me 1,700 bath as i go myself.

Quite like the place as the first girl that i book give me a very good job. Can't remember the name and number liao.

justl00king
30-11-2004, 02:02 PM
Not a good place to go. They will quote you higher prices if they see you are tourist.Gals and service quite sop.money better spent at the poseidon or those massage parlours along that stretch of road.Or go CP2 across the road.Fixed price at 1900 baht.