PDA

View Full Version : Transit hotel

playboy82
27-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Hi , need help from all the "professional" here, other than fragrance hotel and hotel 81 chain of hotels, any other hotels which are also around that rate ( $30 - $60 ) ? Preferably around central area, geylang would be abit too far.

vietboi
27-11-2011, 06:03 PM
hotels.com, i got a 70 for a day before, but room damn chui,

Asphodel Inn Singapore
| 6.4 from 17 guest ratings
380 Race Course Road
Singapore,
Singapore

MeiMei5151
27-11-2011, 07:08 PM
bros please note. H81 chain now requires 2 persons to physically check-in together as well as to show 2 ICs. Previously, guy can check in first and sms room number to FL who could then come up to room after showing IC to reception. Now quite embarrassing for the gal as everybody can see who her partner (client) is and vice-versa. Understand from L81 receptionist that the new rule was implemented 3 weeks ago.

MokRita
27-11-2011, 10:28 PM
bros please note. H81 chain now requires 2 persons to physically check-in together as well as to show 2 ICs. Previously, guy can check in first and sms room number to FL who could then come up to room after showing IC to reception. Now quite embarrassing for the gal as everybody can see who her partner (client) is and vice-versa. Understand from L81 receptionist that the new rule was implemented 3 weeks ago.

transit hotel to let us have fun also so hard... maybe nex time I should bring my FB to shopping centre toilet. :o

lglg666
29-11-2011, 11:56 AM
transit hotel to let us have fun also so hard... maybe nex time I should bring my FB to shopping centre toilet. :o

ha ha.....good idea:D

dennisotg
29-11-2011, 03:49 PM
hotel 81 still can meh now? i thought cannot book 2hrs only?

bugmenot
05-12-2011, 02:13 AM

Hotel 81 still offers transit? How abt Fragrance? 2 IDs check in as well? Any bros/sistas able to shed some light? :D

nokia6i00
05-12-2011, 03:00 AM
Cameroon hotel, upp east coast rd

Chills
06-12-2011, 12:51 AM
Search for existing thread "transit hotel at $20".
Think got some recommendation there. ;)

Mr_don_juan
06-12-2011, 01:28 AM
Hi , need help from all the "professional" here, other than fragrance hotel and hotel 81 chain of hotels, any other hotels which are also around that rate ( $30 - $60 ) ? Preferably around central area, geylang would be abit too far.

Geylang is very centralised, cab to bugis/city hall around 5-7 mins, for that type rate is highly impossible to find, even geylang are charging at min $70 :D

bugmenot
06-12-2011, 01:48 AM
Done a fair bit of research in here but could not get any answer as of yet.

Realized alot of bros are asking this same question too.

Transit hotels with only ONE IC required for check-in?

Bros with lobang can PM me to avoid open discussion here. Dun worry your contribution will definitely be reciprocated. ;)

benjo83
06-12-2011, 05:27 PM
To be Honest,

I have not been to the transit since after the whole 2 ICs are required to sign in. Any Brothers can shed some light on this issue itself?

For Example

I sign in for a 2 hours Transit.

Q1 Which Hotel provides that ?

If I bring a China girl go for boink and she is a social visit pass?

Q2 Can or cannot?

nokia6i00
08-12-2011, 04:05 AM

dragon inn hotel, budget hotel at chinatown, mosque st.
Chinatown hotel, smith st

amateur.bonker
08-12-2011, 02:39 PM
To be Honest,

I have not been to the transit since after the whole 2 ICs are required to sign in. Any Brothers can shed some light on this issue itself?

For Example

I sign in for a 2 hours Transit.

Q1 Which Hotel provides that ?

If I bring a China girl go for boink and she is a social visit pass?

Q2 Can or cannot?
from what i gathered.. for hotel 81 and fragrance hotel still provide transit services.. you can check in alone.. but when your partner comes, she will need to register her id as well..

and foreign personnel can only check in once per day to hotel 81 or fragrance hotel..
this is to prevent whoring business i guess..

it's not an issue to bring another girl with social visiting pass to check in.. she can be your gf right? (pls correct me if i am wrong with this)

many hotels in geylang doesn't require 2ic.. so it's easier to go there with your fb or fl..

benjo83
12-12-2011, 10:54 AM
from what i gathered.. for hotel 81 and fragrance hotel still provide transit services.. you can check in alone.. but when your partner comes, she will need to register her id as well..

and foreign personnel can only check in once per day to hotel 81 or fragrance hotel..
this is to prevent whoring business i guess..

it's not an issue to bring another girl with social visiting pass to check in.. she can be your gf right? (pls correct me if i am wrong with this)

many hotels in geylang doesn't require 2ic.. so it's easier to go there with your fb or fl..

Thanks for shedding light on this, The thing I don't go to Geylang is because of the 2 ICs which is needed. Maybe I would go to geylang for a romp in the future.

maddogazubir
12-12-2011, 11:42 AM
Fragrance is ridiculous, you have to fill in a form like going for interview, they even ask which company you work for?

Hotel 81 still offers transit? How abt Fragrance? 2 IDs check in as well? Any bros/sistas able to shed some light? :D

bugmenot
12-12-2011, 03:01 PM
Fragrance is ridiculous, you have to fill in a form like going for interview, they even ask which company you work for?

They offer corporate rates? :D

lasupkia
12-12-2011, 03:09 PM
Fragrance is ridiculous, you have to fill in a form like going for interview, they even ask which company you work for?You can say work for Anti-Vice and see can get discount or not?

Stubborn
08-05-2012, 06:27 PM
Hi,

I found this online. Maybe this will interest some brothers & sisters here as it is a survey by Fragrance Hotels (http://kwiksurveys.com/?u=HotelSurveySg)