HIV Transmission Probability

Needle stick injury3 1/300
Receptive anal intercourse 1/100
Receptive vaginal intercourse 1/1000
Insertive vaginal intercourse 1/2000
Insertive anal intercourse 1/2500
Receptive fellatio with ejaculation 1/2500
Sharing needles6 1/150

As in a game of russian roulette, an infection could occur at the first exposure.

Can refer to shim clinic for details and reference.

Anyway, I think BBBJ is very risky, even so many guys like it.

singexpat
27-11-2011, 08:51 PM
Paisley, my angmoh not so good..
But in your post, does it mean it's safer to;
1) poke ass instead of poke pussy?

2) poke ass safer than kanna poke ass?

Goatslooter
27-11-2011, 08:55 PM
bbbj w only one sex partner sh b safe ?:)

xoxostrike
27-11-2011, 09:22 PM

Anything you do is a risk. Best is to PCC at home .

Goatslooter
27-11-2011, 09:28 PM
anything you do is a risk. Best is to pcc at home .

:):):):d:d:d

Apocalypse
27-11-2011, 09:55 PM

Sharing needles6 1/150

As in a game of russian roulette, an infection could occur at the first exposure.

What about french kiss? Cat bathe? What if she cat bathe u and u scratch ursef got open wound? Wil get infected? What if before u finger her, u peel your nails and got abit of blood? What if when you shave, u cut yourself and her pussy juice touch u? What if u kana accident in thailand or tw and needed blood transfusion. So if there is a chance u be infected, do u say no to the transfusion and wait for MFA to send the blood over? So many what ifs.

arsenal_84
27-11-2011, 11:57 PM
just bj with cd.

LovePotion
28-11-2011, 12:13 AM
HIV will involve only when different blood got interact?

Best way is not to bj for strangers i think

biozaogeng
28-11-2011, 01:27 AM
huh... u kanna poke backside got higher risk of infection than you share needle? wtf.

nuclearkid
28-11-2011, 09:10 AM
In our application of BBBJ when it comes to guys (less a small minority who do both sides of the sucking spectrum), it simply means your dong is getting sucked off by a woman/guy/ladyboy. Receptive fellatio with ejaculation refers to the person doing that sucking - where the odds are specified as 1/2500 - not the person being sucked off. It makes sense since the guy is ejaculating into the mouth of another person, the other person gargling the jism should carry more risk.

That being said, I recall reading (a few years ago) about the odds of getting HIV from BBBJ (as the suckee) as being undetermined as records then did not gather information of any guy getting HIV from being BBBJ-ed. That possibility, how minute, is still real. Would appreciate if any of you here has updated info. :D

freezetheDB
28-11-2011, 03:28 PM
What about french kiss? Cat bathe? What if she cat bathe u and u scratch ursef got open wound? Wil get infected? What if before u finger her, u peel your nails and got abit of blood? What if when you shave, u cut yourself and her pussy juice touch u? What if u kana accident in thailand or tw and needed blood transfusion. So if there is a chance u be infected, do u say no to the transfusion and wait for MFA to send the blood over? So many what ifs.

Above all is low to no risk at all EXCEPT for the blood transfusion scenerio.

Licking, kissing, catbath are all not listed as actual risks. Intercourse (oral, carnal, anal), sharing of needles, blood xfusion, mother-to-baby are.

corei7
17-01-2012, 04:00 PM

Sharing needles6 1/150

I must point out that I find the above information is rather partial and incomplete (at least for those related to sexual activities)!! :confused:

You should note that these are the probabilities CONDITIONAL on two conditions (1) you're not wearing a condom, and (2) your sexual partner is indeed confirmed to be HIV positive.

Then if you know the middle school probability rule, yo can calculate the probability that you really become infected. It is the prob. in the original post times the probability of (2), which in most cases a reasonable estimate is around 0.5% or even lower 0.1%, since these WLs are legally required to do regular STD check-ups and most of the time they only perform protected sex (I can provide the scientific reference for that, if needed).

So for instance, the prob. that you (male) become infected from "a single" unprotected virginal intercourse is then:

1/2000*0.5%= 1 in 400,000

So, this means it'd take more than 1000 yrs before you have a good change getting infected, if you perform this activity on a daily basis. To further put things in perspective:

Odds of being struck by lightning in a given year: 1/400,000
Odds of dying in an accident in a given year: 1/ 2,517
Odds of dying in an accident in your lifetime: 1/ 32

This does not mean nobody will get virus from a single unprotected contact, but the point is that this is just a THEORETICAL POSSIBILITY (because it's so unlikely for practical purposes). In other words, there is a theoretical chance that you can die from food poisoning and choked to death from drinking water every time you drink or eat, and indeed we see this kind of reports on the news from time to time. So would you consider stop drinking and eating?

I keep seeing lots of people here and on the web saying, even to people using condoms, "oh, your condom may break or slip, or part of your dick may not be covered, and you won't notice that. That way you'll for sure get the virus..so go see these WLs at your own risks." Common, sit down and do the math and don't play scare tactic!