PDA

View Full Version : Steamy Short Stories

limkopi
25-11-2011, 09:21 PM
Short steamy stories for brudders and sisters to read. Story not from me and just sharing for those who want a hard on or get wet this night !!

------------------------------

I hadn't seen him in years, but there he was, just standing right there. He had moved away a long time ago, so this was unexpected. Of all places to run into him, it was in the airport bar. It was a classy place, one of my usual hook-up locations, a girl could find a very rich husband here, and I usually had my pick of the pilots. I would tease them and flirt with them, I had been on a lot of dates with them. And if the pilots weren't available there was always a rich man on business I could have fun with. I never expected to date those ones, I just liked to take them home and treat them like tourists.

I was experienced in flirting and getting my way with men, but seeing him threw it all out the window. I lost my nerve, my cool, my knees went a little weak. Things had ended ok with us, but it still hurt to see him. We just weren't meant to be, he had left me for another woman, but he never cheated on me, which I was thankful for. We had had this incredible spark between us, such raw animal attraction. I think the sex was the reason we were together, it's amazing how much of the relationship you can ignore when all you want is sex. But eventually he wanted more and outside of the bedroom I just couldn't give him that. I didn't want to settle down, I was working on my career, and nothing was going to get in the way of that.

Now of course I was having the opposite problem, my career was in place, I was successful, but I didn't have anyone to share that success with. I wish I had of taken my time with everything, worked on getting both parts of life, instead of one at a time.

He started to walk towards me, it was like watching slow motion film. He was incredible and looked better than ever. His dress shirt was rolled up at the sleeves, exposing his freshly tanned arms. He walked with such confidence, my heart began to beat very fast as I looked at his muscular chest, letting my eyes wander up his neck and at his chiseled jaw. His eyes seemed more blue then I remembered, his hair a sandy blonde color, longer then I remembered it but it framed his face perfectly. And before I knew it he was standing right in front of me.

"Hi" he whispered quietly, standing very close, I could feel his warm breath.

"Hi" I responded, I had to choke it out.

He brushed his hand across my ear as he pulled my bangs out of my eyes. "How are you? It seems like it's been forever."

It had been forever, and just as if it was yesterday at the same time. I was slowly melting inside, his voice so familiar, those lips, oh those lips, how I missed kissing them. They put me in a trance, which I had to break out of to concentrate on what he was saying. "I'm good, really good. You?" I responded with a slight stutter. It was like this before, he just made my world turn upside down.

"Things are great, different but great." He had a warm smile on his face and longing in his eyes, as if he was wanting me the same way I wanted him. "Jeanine and I broke up a few months ago." That was the woman he had left me for. He seemed sad but not too sad.

"I'm sorry to hear that. So what are you doing here?" I wasn't that sorry to hear that.

"I'm here on business, well sort of, my flight is being held over, so I have to stay the night, the airline got me a nice hotel room, and I thought I'd come down here for a drink before heading back to my room. Did you want to have a drink with me? Or were you meeting someone here?"

Great now I have to answer, if I make up a boyfriend, there's no hope in being with him tonight, if I don't I look desperate. "I was meeting a friend here, but she cancelled on me just as I arrived, I figured I'd have a drink anyways before I headed back home." Smooth really smooth.

We got a table near the window, one of the things I like about this bar was being able to watch the planes land and take off. We made small talk while we had our drinks, learned about what the other had been up to since our break up. It was tense, in a good way, all I wanted to do was jump over the table and kiss him. We flirted, a lot, which really didn't help this feeling I was having. "Would you like to come up to my room?" He asked, I thought he'd never ask.

"Sure, we still have more catching up to do." Yeah in bed, I thought to myself. We got on the elevator, which I was worried would be awkward, what if he didn't want to have sex with me, what if I'm taking this the wrong way. As soon as the door closed he pushed me up against the elevator wall, he kissed me deeply, his hands wandering around my body. He cupped my breast and squeezed, he moved to my ass and down my thigh, grabbing my knee and pulling up so my thighs could embrace him. I could already feel his hard cock through his pants.

"I've missed this. I've missed you." He said in between kisses. He trailed down my neck, my collar bone and started to unbutton my blouse. The elevator came to a stop with a ding, and the doors opened, it was good there was no one around as we got out. I pushed him against the door to his room, my hand gently massaging his throbbing cock. He tried to get the door open quickly, but fumbled a few times, I guess I was a little distracting. He got it open and we stumbled in, shutting the door behind us. He unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. He undid the rest of my blouse and took me in his arms, throwing me on the bed.

Ripping his shirt and pants off, he got on top of me, his hard cock rubbing against my clit. I moaned, I wanted him so badly, he teased me by rubbing the shaft of his cock up and down on my clit. I could feel myself getting wetter, it felt like I was dripping. He pulled my thong off and threw it aside, I undid my bra and tossed it to the floor. I slid my hand in his boxers and started to rub his cock, moaning; he pulled off his boxers so I could get a better grip on his shaft. While I worked his penis, we switched positions so I could get on top. I started licking his cock, when he flipped me around so we could 69. He lightly flicked his tongue over my clit and licked hard against the opening of my vagina. I skillfully moved my mouth up and down the length of his penis. I swirled my tongue around the tip, he plunged his tongue into my vagina, making me gasp.

I couldn't take it anymore, I got on top of him and eased his large cock into my pussy. I moved up and down, slowly at first, but gained speed as I kept going. This wasn't enough for him, he pulled me close and rolled over so he was on top. He thrusted deep into me, it was absolute ecstasy. He grabbed my breast and squeezed, he knew I liked it rough.

After fucking me like that for a while, he turned me over and bent me over the bed. He penetrated me quickly and pulled my hips up to meet his cock. He forcefully pulled me against him, thrusting into me at the same time. It felt like he was plunging deeper into me with every thrust. My clit was rubbing against the bed, the comforter working it with every thrust. I used my muscles and tightened my vagina around his cock, making every stroke more incredible then the last.

I felt a rush and I cried out as I orgasmed and my body spasmed, it was incredible. He thrusted into me a while longer before he started moaning deeply and trembling as he pulled me faster and harder. He came in me, I could feel his cum fill me inside. He leaned over me and braced himself against the bed, exhausted. He pulled out of me, leaving my vagina dripping with his cum. Laying on the bed, he turned me over and kissed me.

"I'm really glad my flight was laid over." He said, making me smile.

"Me too, we should get together next time you're in town." He nodded. I picked up my bra and thong and put them back on.

"Leaving already?" He asked. I smiled at him and put my skirt on.

"I have to get going, but it was great to see you." I kissed him as I put my blouse back on. I walked out of the room, with a delectable sigh, I realized I didn't need him, I just wanted him for sex.

-Annonymous

callmebad
25-11-2011, 09:30 PM
thanks for the story!

blackspider
25-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Thanks for sharing . :)