PDA

View Full Version : Are we putting up with these nonsense?

torrokey
25-11-2011, 11:07 AM
Now, there is an upward trend across all HCs/TNs/Facial spas in SG. It's like 50 for HJ with no roaming, add another $30 for roaming or taking off the top and $120-$150 for FJ.

I feel it's a bit too much, esp if the ladies are milfs already and they should not be demanding that kind of price we pay for SYTs.

I'm more comfortable with $30 for HJ, $50 for BJ and $80 for FJ, with tips thrown in for good service.

If I need to pay $120 for FJ + 30 entrance, I would rather go for Koreans FLs or Hanan's girls.

What do you guys think?

joeycalibur
25-11-2011, 11:20 AM
If the price is not what you are willing to pay, then don't pay, don't let your small head overrules your big head. If the lady quotes a price which you deem unacceptable, try bargaining to your budget range and reject the special service if price can't be agreed upon.

Likewise, for myself, if the lady is really worth above $100, I would still pay $120 for the FJ. Can't bargain to my price range for the type of lady I get, reject all special services.

Anyway, it is hard to control the price one, the ladies are free to quote however they like and there are certainly bros who are willing to pay. As long as there are bros that are willing to pay, this trend will be there one. Which means as long as bros stop paying high, the ladies will realise and start to drop price.

Panic
25-11-2011, 11:36 AM
This is our weak point. When you are aroused and marikita liao, very easy to give in to their demands, they are exploiting you, don't be exploited by these daylight robbers.

BigNiNi
25-11-2011, 12:13 PM
This is our weak point. When you are aroused and marikita liao, very easy to give in to their demands, they are exploiting you, don't be exploited by these daylight robbers.

Lol agree... Dont let ur small head do the thinking.... Use ur big head and try to control and bargain. Price good then green light, no good then red light....

Quite hard to control the price because they are discreet abt it. Unlike RLD got standard price list for different lorongs....

LordCarma
25-11-2011, 12:20 PM
when the price tooo high, I think of my school principal 20 years ago.

alvi23
25-11-2011, 12:36 PM

Totally agreed with Bro Panic, when the small head rules the big head it will be difficult to reject the "high price" urge. One man's meat is another man's poison. I am willing to pay my type of lady 100 for FJ and if the svc is very sextified I might even tip her. So do you think this lady will charge less than 100 for others? This "nonsense" trend will not stop mainly because of our WEAK point, different taste & different spending power.
We cant control & make them standardize 30 for HJ, 50 for BJ & 80 for FJ when there are bros who are willingly to pay more. Some bros here even paid 80 for a HJ:eek:

Sammmysiao
25-11-2011, 01:13 PM

Ur principal do special for u???? :eek:

SmokyJoe
25-11-2011, 01:29 PM

Contact and dmg for the principle please..:)!!

BSNMasster
25-11-2011, 02:41 PM
My take, befriend with one u like, be a regular, n might get "it" for free . As I did :)

kenjisan1986
25-11-2011, 02:46 PM
My take, befriend with one u like, be a regular, n might get "it" for free . As I did :)

Where got free lunch in this world? Maybe first time gave you free, next time you go she dun entertain you. Money rule the world.

BSNMasster
25-11-2011, 03:22 PM
Where got free lunch in this world? Maybe first time gave you free, next time you go she dun entertain you. Money rule the world.

Well, easy to say, "I" got "two" still. Did tried a lot of times on many others, failed, obviously. You nv try, u nv know, u tried n u failed, try again. To cut short on "talking only", it all depends on individual's chemistry n hardworkS & experienceS.

kh00
25-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Fully agree.

That's why i will never go back for HJ at that kind of rate. I would rather seek out younger FL for FJ.

You only pay $30 for a HJ with soapy massage in CHina. But for those bros who cannot travel to China, then this is what you pay to have fun.

happpy
25-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Now, there is an upward trend across all HCs/TNs/Facial spas in SG. It's like 50 for HJ with no roaming, add another $30 for roaming or taking off the top and $120-$150 for FJ.

I feel it's a bit too much, esp if the ladies are milfs already and they should not be demanding that kind of price we pay for SYTs.

I'm more comfortable with $30 for HJ, $50 for BJ and $80 for FJ, with tips thrown in for good service.

If I need to pay $120 for FJ + 30 entrance, I would rather go for Koreans FLs or Hanan's girls.

What do you guys think?

i strongly agree with you. This are the results of some of the newbies paying them such money and hence this girls though our money are so easy earn.
No way i will pay such money ever again.

KingCheong
25-11-2011, 09:44 PM
Just a guess, is the lady a PRC?

What do you guys think?

blackspider
25-11-2011, 09:54 PM
These gals think we carrot head or wat . :eek: :mad:

alidada1
25-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Once happend to me lady after massage said the same thing, if touch pay extra. At that time I paid her, but can only touch. Was angry but didn't say anything.
Next week went to the same place ask for the same girl asked to massage me for an hour and a half in the end when she pop the same question I refused to do anything, she was so pissed, offered discount and can touch this and that, but I didn't take any extra, this is the only way you can do things right :)

samsam33
25-11-2011, 10:16 PM
Sometimes, free sex is more expensive. Last time, I also got 1 regular who insist free. She said if got money, it's like I'm treating her as part of a transaction and she is like a chick.

Then after 1 free bonk, we went for lunch and we just pass a shopping centre, she asked me for a new iphone. In the end, we settle for a LG smartphone which still costed me a few hundred bucks.

We also got "free" sex from gf, but it's always more expensive to maintain gf

summerboy23
25-11-2011, 10:16 PM
Hi Adilala1,

Thats the way Bro. If they anyhow quote, I would tell them I can do myself. Just give me proper massage. If they come down to earth , I will still give them a chance. If they still want to try their luck , I will just DIY and use their tissue paper.Dun like the feeling of being treated like suckers. Lao Jiao oredi :D

KingCheong
25-11-2011, 10:19 PM
Alot of such joints are under the same owner. The name is diff, the decor is diff, but they usually fall under the same boss. N i wont be surprised if that person is from China. Foreign talent for u.
I think in future i rather book from Haonan or Cindy Angel of FL2, dont have to put up with nonsense demands from lousy providers.

Assassin
25-11-2011, 10:25 PM
Once happend to me lady after massage said the same thing, if touch pay extra. At that time I paid her, but can only touch. Was angry but didn't say anything.
Next week went to the same place ask for the same girl asked to massage me for an hour and a half in the end when she pop the same question I refused to do anything, she was so pissed, offered discount and can touch this and that, but I didn't take any extra, this is the only way you can do things right :)

I went to a Thai Massage joint and was quoted $50 for HJ. Looking at her big C cup boobs, I agreed w/o much hesitation bt I was disappointed tat she refused to allow me to touch her boobs and kept saying 哪里可以这样 repreatedly (she's a Thai Chinese). Aft some persuasion, she asked for $20 more and I gt to fondle her boobs and flip up her shirt and play wif her nipples.

I learnt my lesson and went to another Thai Massage joint 2 wks later and this time when the Myanmese masseuse popped the HJ GQ, I say no and she then tried to persuade me and I said if only I can play with ur boobs and she then say ok. :D

Guardsmanwarrio
25-11-2011, 10:29 PM

Bro as u say I believe it is true once Marikita we tends to let small head rules but this shouldn't be the case

BSNMasster
25-11-2011, 11:42 PM
Sometimes, free sex is more expensive. Last time, I also got 1 regular who insist free. She said if got money, it's like I'm treating her as part of a transaction and she is like a chick.

Then after 1 free bonk, we went for lunch and we just pass a shopping centre, she asked me for a new iphone. In the end, we settle for a LG smartphone which still costed me a few hundred bucks.

We also got "free" sex from gf, but it's always more expensive to maintain gf

Well, its up to individual on how u wana describe the meaning of "free" purely. My experience, I got "it" free from these 2 lovely ladies. Indeed both r below 30s. Oh ya, I nv went out with them at all.

msGot
26-11-2011, 02:34 AM
I reckon we should put up a petition among us to state what prices we are willing to settle for for the various kinds of "specials" available. Like that the ladies would soon realize they can't just anyhow quote prices! But this will take some time to be effected.

Booker
27-11-2011, 05:31 PM
TS, maybe you wanna see this these people can help you on your request... :p

http://www.pricewatch.gov.sg/about.html

I think this has been an on-going topic for a long time, somehow really not much can be done. Just play within your budget allocated for the session lor. Of course not easy when tempted... But thats how the ladies work mah...

Just chill and go to joints where you know you won't be 'extorted' lor.

happpy
27-11-2011, 06:28 PM
I reckon we should put up a petition among us to state what prices we are willing to settle for for the various kinds of "specials" available. Like that the ladies would soon realize they can't just anyhow quote prices! But this will take some time to be effected.

i empathise what you are suggesting. but do take note as long as there are
people like the nick of Jivetalking we will never settle for the services we wanted.

this fellow Jivetalking Samster act like some pro, keep barking is market rate.

But the fact is Price is derived by the interaction of supply and demand,

so with such quality and services are we expected to Pay more.

Only as mentioned people like Jivetalking noobster will continue to destroy what we are going to realize.