PDA

View Full Version : The "hairy" issue

Satire
22-11-2011, 10:52 PM
Hi guys, would you be willing to shave/trim your fluff at the nether regions if your partner actually asked you to? Just wondering. :confused:

callmebad
23-11-2011, 12:12 AM
yes, I may trim a bit if she gives me good oral pleasure:)

jasdude
23-11-2011, 01:28 AM
Hi guys, would you be willing to shave/trim your fluff at the nether regions if your partner actually asked you to?

Nothing left ! Boyzilianed !

minahfav
23-11-2011, 03:51 AM
Ofcouse I will cos my Fb will do bj n ar for me.

Lionhard
23-11-2011, 07:45 AM
Its okay as long as I do not lose my power.

nuclearkid
23-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Trimming is generally ok...a total deforestation...well, kinda uncomfortable when the regrowth occurs. Gotta keep doing it, which isn't exactly something to look forward to, especially at the balls. :D

Yardstick
24-11-2011, 12:19 AM
It is great to shave your pubic hair away. The only thing i am uneasy about is the stares i get from the mountain turtles in the public showers and such.

I understand that if you shave with warm water and in the same direction as the grain, it will not be uncomfortable.

bochapsing
24-11-2011, 01:52 AM
It is great to shave your pubic hair away. The only thing i am uneasy about is the stares i get from the mountain turtles in the public showers and such.

agree with u, bro...
these people will stare and think that either i'm gay or some pervert...!!!
btw, i go for boyzilian...
:D:D:D

pro.d.igy
24-11-2011, 02:09 AM
Sure, why not? :)

theimmortal
24-11-2011, 02:22 AM
i always trim it. very messy if never trim. if never trim ger give bj sometime hair will go inside her mouth. see many times liao. haha.. so nowadays i always trim my pubic hair.

Sirrus
24-11-2011, 05:57 PM
its cleanier when its trim.
so why not??

as long if the girl enjoy the new hair style, most guy will trim.
smooth shave that depends already..

but trim is alwasy good image to a girl. u will tend to show her u actually groom and etc.

Shooter
24-11-2011, 06:17 PM
Ever heard of " cut the bushes to make the tree look taller"

zyspt
24-11-2011, 06:38 PM
in singapore, the weather is hot and humid.
if you cannot accept your below to be bald, then trim it short.
for hygiene purpose will be good to trim it short keeping it moist free, reduce the environment for things to grow.

acidicavex
25-11-2011, 12:02 PM
shaven i think maybe due to age the growth is slow it take about 2 weeks than it start to curl style :p shave every week once. Use to the pricky feeling liao starting still itcy now okie

cuntarow
25-11-2011, 12:12 PM
Hi guys, would you be willing to shave/trim your fluff at the nether regions if your partner actually asked you to? Just wondering. :confused:

well you are asking this question as a body of male or female.

if male than i suppose your girl have problem shuffering between your dick and hair.

if female than your guy might be flosting his teeth with your hair.

Just ask him or her whats the real intention.:D

malevolence
26-11-2011, 01:22 PM
i would, because i prefer her to be shaved, so if she requests, why not?

gestapozi
27-11-2011, 09:34 AM
waxing is the way to go! recently, my wife and i had our first waxing session and the aftermath in bed was awesome. she felt more sexy and was licking me well below my balls. having the tongue tickling your ass can make your toes curl!

and i experienced my first anal with her!

bottomline - being cleaner can make u dirtier, if you know wat i mean. it's worth those 15 minutes of hair tugging!

coolioalan
27-11-2011, 03:07 PM
Just curious, is boyzillian painful?

Just started to shave my turf and looks weird but gf loves it. Been licking me at places where she couldn't reach due to hair.

But now hair starts growing so it's a bit pricky but still OK. Now thinking bout boyzillian. Any bro did that before? Care to share exp? Tahnks!!!

dennisotg
27-11-2011, 04:15 PM
i got shave leh. my wife asked me to shave. okay one la although abit weird, as long as im having good sex HAHAHA

singexpat
27-11-2011, 08:41 PM
Waxing is the cleanest though most painful way to go.. :D

However the result u get is sibei out of e world.. 10/10 of the girls tht saw a nice cleanly wax cock sure gets hot and dirty for you!

Bros that cannot tahan the pain dun worry.. U can try IPL. It's a new painless (feels like antbites) way... Downside is the price.. Bloody ex!! Avg package is about 2k for 8 sessions.. Do note that u need few sessions before u go completely clean/botak.. It's not instant unless u combine with waxing..

In summary, can tahan pain or save money - wax, scared pain or rich bros - IPL..
Cannot tahan pain and save money - shave

Have fun bros! :D

jonnypang
28-11-2011, 12:30 AM
Where to do IPL in Singapore?

gestapozi
28-11-2011, 02:55 AM
i was a bit nervous when i had my first boyzilian but it didn't turn out to be as bad as i imagined. the pain after the staff pulls the strip off last only a few seconds. it gets more uncomfortable when it gets to your sensitive areas (ie. balls) but still it's not as bad.

after everything is done, there will be bumps all over but it will go away overnight (tats why the staff tell us to abstain from sex or hot showers)

trust me, it is rewarding to both you and your missus! :cool: