PDA

View Full Version : Looking for guys with 6 pack abs for MMF action

HornyIris
21-11-2011, 12:08 PM
It has always been my fantasy to be bonked by 2 dudes with nice 6 pack abs. Guys should preferably be between 19 to 30. I am chn, 1.71, 50kg. Cup C boobs.

Interested guys please send a photo of yourself showing your 6 pack abs.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

jasdude
21-11-2011, 02:55 PM
Going to the local hardware store now to buy a wash board . I tie it to my stomach and take a pic send you okie ! My washboard abs !

Did a count and failed ! I got 8 how ?

scarecrowd2b
21-11-2011, 08:06 PM
Hi im interested.. :) pm me..

thestrokes
21-11-2011, 08:20 PM
yup, my friend and i are interested. pics are here:

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/2707282564.html

drop me a pm if you're keen.

SirKyle
21-11-2011, 09:22 PM
is that supposed to be 7" on that ruler?

Also: 6pack on skinny dudes do not count :) Same thing for big tits on fat girls, lol :D

flashsplash
21-11-2011, 09:49 PM
is that supposed to be 7" on that ruler?

Also: 6pack on skinny dudes do not count :) Same thing for big tits on fat girls, lol :D

LOL dude sorry to point it out but that's like saying dicks on men don't count, pussies on girls don't count. Sushi in Japan doesn't count, football in Brazil doesn't count.

A 6 pack was all the lady asked for, if he's got the goods then he's got the goods man. (;

farastein
21-11-2011, 09:52 PM
interesting...

wally888
21-11-2011, 10:10 PM
Mine better than 6packs coz all integrated into ONE liao, keen? :D

SirKyle
21-11-2011, 10:51 PM
LOL dude sorry to point it out but that's like saying dicks on men don't count, pussies on girls don't count. Sushi in Japan doesn't count, football in Brazil doesn't count.

A 6 pack was all the lady asked for, if he's got the goods then he's got the goods man. (;

it's clearly not the same and everyone who's serious about training would agree, but oh well :)

Still wondering what the ruler actually says, maybe it's my eyes, but I can't read that.

flashsplash
21-11-2011, 11:14 PM
Bro, loads of skinny guys out there who are ab-less la (half my BMT section), so it's not like you can be born with ab definition like that. Give credit where credit is due man. Met the chap before with my girl. His tool is....substantial la, let's put it that way.

Anyway TS if you're up for entertaining another guy drop me a PM. (;

alpha1987
23-11-2011, 11:40 AM
Hey, ur message box is full. pm me how to contact you personally.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
23-11-2011, 12:18 PM
It has always been my fantasy to be bonked by 2 dudes with nice 6 pack abs. Guys should preferably be between 19 to 30. I am chn, 1.71, 50kg. Cup C boobs.

Just like your big boobs, we be facing a C-grade bleak economic outlook for the next year, it be better and more secure to look for guys with 6-digits than 6 packs :D MMF (Money Matters First) guys to fulfill your wildest fantasies! :p

Apocalypse
23-11-2011, 02:22 PM
Bro, loads of skinny guys out there who are ab-less la (half my BMT section), so it's not like you can be born with ab definition like that. Give credit where credit is due man. Met the chap before with my girl. His tool is....substantial la, let's put it that way.

Anyway TS if you're up for entertaining another guy drop me a PM. (;

Lol. Skinny guys have abs fat guys have abs. Skinny guys' abs are easier to see. Define abs? The pec & abs ratio does not look proportionate if you are talking abt serious training. Isn't the size ratio 4/5 pec, 1/5 abs? It definitely was during my time. Dam, I am old.

HornyIris
30-11-2011, 09:19 AM
Hey guys, thinking of organizing a session this weekend... please email me your photos flaunting your abs!

[email protected]

Thanks!

Shuang_Jie_Gun
30-11-2011, 11:10 AM
Just like your big boobs, we be facing a C-grade bleak economic outlook for the next year, it be better and more secure to look for guys with 6-digits than 6 packs :D MMF (Money Matters First) guys to fulfill your wildest fantasies! :p

MMF (Money Matters First) - very creative bro. thumbs up. :D

smartke
30-11-2011, 11:14 AM
mine is 'italy' aka 一大粒, bigger than combination of 六粒! qualify or not? :D:p

timmyh
30-11-2011, 03:02 PM

Troll. Guess who they are....