PDA

View Full Version : Against the law to fuck 17yr olds?

hornydogboy
20-11-2011, 11:50 PM
brought a jc girl to hotel 81 last week. was doing the check in when the staff rejected me saying she is not 18 yet.

wtf?!?! seriously? its not against the law to fuck above 16. so what law states that people below 18 cannot check into hotel or is it a hotel 81 rule?

lasupkia
21-11-2011, 11:53 AM
brought a jc girl to hotel 81 last week. was doing the check in when the staff rejected me saying she is not 18 yet.

wtf?!?! seriously? its not against the law to fuck above 16. so what law states that people below 18 cannot check into hotel or is it a hotel 81 rule?The hotel81 staff just saved yr ass and you still felt pissed? It's not against the law to fuck above 16 but for commercial sex it's above 18. You can be prosecuted in Sillypore even if the act was done in another country.

Go back to H81 and buy lunch for the staff there. Don't be ungrateful.

geckoSG
21-11-2011, 11:55 AM
Neber mind, you pass her to me, I'll settle her needs... :D
I dun need to use the hotel...

guowei8
21-11-2011, 12:17 PM
That's how the name hotel 81 come from. 81 18 81 18

rousch
21-11-2011, 02:25 PM

wtf?!?! seriously? its not against the law to fuck above 16. so what law states that people below 18 cannot check into hotel or is it a hotel 81 rule?

Pass her to me I know where I can bonk her quite safely.

excloc
21-11-2011, 02:50 PM
Hotel have their rules and its up to them to reject your business. Dun feel so pissed.

LovePotion
21-11-2011, 06:27 PM
Thanks for sharing with us, so that we can choose a better location if the opportunity strikes =)

simple2kee
21-11-2011, 08:51 PM

i like ur valid comment.

hornydogboy
21-11-2011, 09:43 PM
The hotel81 staff just saved yr ass and you still felt pissed? It's not against the law to fuck above 16 but for commercial sex it's above 18. You can be prosecuted in Sillypore even if the act was done in another country.

who said anything abt commercial sex? dun assume. u make an ASS out of U and ME. lol.

so its legal and i think they owe me an apology if i send a complaint letter to their management.

freezetheDB
21-11-2011, 10:21 PM
age 17 is still jailbait

best is to stick the dick into 18 and above

lasupkia
21-11-2011, 11:02 PM
age 17 is still jailbait

best is to stick the dick into 18 and aboveMany people are aware of the age above 16 for sex but blur about the 18 yr old age for paid sex. Even if u paid for it in batam and the girl is below 18, someone blow the whistle, you might get charged in Sillypore.

Before we had this law, you can screw anything outside the country and you are "safe". Some cambodian hookers are aware of this law(also applies in Canada) and used it to blackmail the paedophiles. Tales of US$20K being asked for in exchange of jail time. No worth it. Better choose a pussy that's over 18. If it's a little loose, use rubber band to shoot your dick head until it swell, then u will feel a tight pussy. :D Just kidding on this last bit.

2centsworth
21-11-2011, 11:48 PM
There is this ambigious law called sexual grooming. The law doesn't define what sexual grooming is. Waiting for a test case. Better stay clear from under 18 unless you are very young yourself.

ryin2000
22-11-2011, 03:39 PM
Well sexual grooming includes meeting the gal twice...in order to be consider as sexual grooming. So i suppose the hotel just wan to play safe....

hornydogboy
22-11-2011, 07:32 PM
for those who missed my earlier reply, its not commercial sex. there is no law against this.

Krazzie
22-11-2011, 07:57 PM
Well sexual grooming includes meeting the gal twice...in order to be consider as sexual grooming. So i suppose the hotel just wan to play safe....

Well you never know man.. they may just make you an example or what so best to stick to 18 and above.

I think the hotel has the right not to do your business also, so complain to management also no use.

Stimsia
22-11-2011, 08:32 PM
If TS find that he got a case, why just complaint
Write to the press, sue the hotel lo!;)

Stimsia
22-11-2011, 08:33 PM
TS care to share how he is and how he manage to Xian jc gal go hotel with him :D

asdfghjkl
22-11-2011, 09:02 PM
ts JC refers to place or school? different view got different point.

hornydogboy
22-11-2011, 10:56 PM
i know if its against the hotel policy, then i really lan lan. but on the surface, i am sure there is no policy against minors staying at hotel 81. look at their ads on tv in the past.

it is not stated in their website as well. so ... :(

anyway jc is not joo chiat. studying at a jc in hougang area. got to know her from work. tried my luck and who knew? :)

callmebad
23-11-2011, 12:20 AM
I guess the hotel staff assumed she is a hooker
actually you could have just checked in yourself while she waits somewhere outside nearby
after you have got your room, you sms her the room number and she could then come into your room
I thought SAF taught you tactical movement during NS, why don't use what the army trained you and apply it creatively elsewhere!?:p
if I'm your grandmother, I will give you a good slap to wake you up:):p

(o)(o) Tuner
23-11-2011, 10:40 AM
You got to be at least 18 years of age to check into any hotels. H81 is absolutely right to reject you.

Thank god, the JC gal is saved

Yardstick
23-11-2011, 07:06 PM
TS, relax... It is for your good that they rejected you. Can i ask how old are you? The girl is 17. God knows if you are a couple or a fl with her customer, unless you want to explain to them that you are just a couple, not in any deal (which will make you look even sillier). Obviously they will reject you.

quicklife
23-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Any kind of business have the right to reject any customer for the benefit of doubt of their business to safeguard themselves. Just find another hotel that wants your money $_$

hornydogboy
23-11-2011, 10:32 PM
I guess the hotel staff assumed she is a hooker
actually you could have just checked in yourself while she waits somewhere outside nearby
after you have got your room, you sms her the room number and she could then come into your room
I thought SAF taught you tactical movement during NS, why don't use what the army trained you and apply it creatively elsewhere!?:p
if I'm your grandmother, I will give you a good slap to wake you up:):p

i did. the counter guy said the other guest need to be present. i was like wtf. so lan lan lor. cos didnt think it was wrong to bring a 17yr old to a hotel. oh well. i went to another hotel after that.

hornydogboy
23-11-2011, 10:34 PM
You got to be at least 18 years of age to check into any hotels. H81 is absolutely right to reject you.

Thank god, the JC gal is saved

i am above 18. she is not. are u sure its the rule? then what if i bring my wife and kid to hotel 81? cannot?

dun be act high and mighty pls. its an adult forum. :rolleyes:

hornydogboy
23-11-2011, 10:38 PM
Any kind of business have the right to reject any customer for the benefit of doubt of their business to safeguard themselves. Just find another hotel that wants your money $_$

yup. i did. just wanna know whether its an official rule, a hotel 81 rule or the counter guy just wanna be funny. if can show me in writing, i am more than happy to shut my mouth and not post anything. he just said "cannot la. 17 only."

callmebad
23-11-2011, 11:34 PM
can't be of help
H81 doesn't want to risk having their license revoked because they got caught once for letting hookers to use their hotels to do business

sta1100
24-11-2011, 12:02 AM

There is a law below 17 don't fuck, if you fuck her and she log a police report you kana fuck inside

owl888
24-11-2011, 01:47 AM
I was wondering if TS is also below 18:confused:

lanceage
24-11-2011, 01:53 AM
ok heres a little something ts might want to know...( its a little something i done searching and sharing. Just to make it clear im taking no one side on this)

first about having sex with a 17 year old girl

Sexual penetration of minor under 16
376A. —(1) Any person (A) who —

(a) penetrates, with A’s penis, the vagina, anus or mouth, as the case may be, of a person under 16 years of age (B);

(b) sexually penetrates, with a part of A’s body (other than A’s penis) or anything else, the vagina or anus, as the case may be, of a person under 16 years of age (B);

(c) causes a man under 16 years of age (B) to penetrate, with B’s penis, the vagina, anus or mouth, as the case may be, of another person including A; or

(d) causes a person under 16 years of age (B) to sexually penetrate, with a part of B’s body (other than B’s penis) or anything else, the vagina or anus, as the case may be, of any person including A or B,

with or without B’s consent, shall be guilty of an offence.

So this shows that you are correct having sex with a 17yr is not against the law.Now we go on about you bring her to the hotel.

Commercial sex with minor under 18
376B. —(1) Any person who obtains for consideration the sexual services of a person, who is under 18 years of age, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 7 years, or with fine, or with both.

(2) Any person who communicates with another person for the purpose of obtaining for consideration, the sexual services of a person who is under 18 years of age, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years, or with fine, or with both.

(3) No person shall be guilty of an offence under this section for any sexual services obtained from that person’s spouse.

(4) In this section, “sexual services” means any sexual services involving —

(a) sexual penetration of the vagina or anus, as the case may be, of a person by a part of another person’s body (other than the penis) or by anything else; or

(b) penetration of the vagina, anus or mouth, as the case may be, of a person by a man’s penis.

Under point (4), it shows that the girl is giving you sexual services and she is under the age of 18yrs old which means that you are breaking the law.

Now about the hotel staff not letting you check into the hotel.

"brothel" means any place occupied or used by any 2 or more women or girls whether at the same time or at different times for the purpose of prostitution;

"prostitution" means the act of a female offering her body for sexual penetration for hire, whether in money or in kind;

Suppression of brothels
148. —(1) Any person who keeps, manages or assists in the management of a brothel shall be guilty of an offence under this section.

(2) Any person who is the tenant, lessee, occupier or person in charge of any place which is used as a brothel shall, unless he proves that he has no knowledge that the place is used as a brothel, be guilty of an offence under this section.

(3) Any person who being the tenant, lessee, occupier or person in charge of any place lets such place or any part thereof shall, notwithstanding such letting, be guilty of an offence under subsection (2) if the place or any part thereof is used as a brothel, unless he proves that he has no knowledge that the place or any part thereof is used as a brothel.

As you can see prostituting does not mean that money has to be involve. As such unless you have a good reason on why your there if not to have sex, the staff at the hotel has every right to reject you or he will be breaking the law under point (3).

feel free to correct me if im wrong... just here to share on what i found out

pro.d.igy
24-11-2011, 03:39 AM
i did. the counter guy said the other guest need to be present. i was like wtf. so lan lan lor. cos didnt think it was wrong to bring a 17yr old to a hotel. oh well. i went to another hotel after that.

You booked the room for short time or full rate? There's no law stating that you have to be with a partner to book the room for short time. What about those folks who want to grab an eye shut instead of going home?

I've booked room service short time before ALONE. ;)

koji
24-11-2011, 06:28 AM
becos he gt a low points u guys just like to comment dead him?

hornydogboy
24-11-2011, 08:26 AM
ok heres a little something ts might want to know...( its a little something i done searching and sharing. Just to make it clear im taking no one side on this)

first about having sex with a 17 year old girl

Sexual penetration of minor under 16
376A. —(1) Any person (A) who —

(a) penetrates, with A’s penis, the vagina, anus or mouth, as the case may be, of a person under 16 years of age (B);

(b) sexually penetrates, with a part of A’s body (other than A’s penis) or anything else, the vagina or anus, as the case may be, of a person under 16 years of age (B);

(c) causes a man under 16 years of age (B) to penetrate, with B’s penis, the vagina, anus or mouth, as the case may be, of another person including A; or

(d) causes a person under 16 years of age (B) to sexually penetrate, with a part of B’s body (other than B’s penis) or anything else, the vagina or anus, as the case may be, of any person including A or B,

with or without B’s consent, shall be guilty of an offence.

So this shows that you are correct having sex with a 17yr is not against the law.Now we go on about you bring her to the hotel.

Commercial sex with minor under 18
376B. —(1) Any person who obtains for consideration the sexual services of a person, who is under 18 years of age, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 7 years, or with fine, or with both.

(2) Any person who communicates with another person for the purpose of obtaining for consideration, the sexual services of a person who is under 18 years of age, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years, or with fine, or with both.

(3) No person shall be guilty of an offence under this section for any sexual services obtained from that person’s spouse.

(4) In this section, “sexual services” means any sexual services involving —

(a) sexual penetration of the vagina or anus, as the case may be, of a person by a part of another person’s body (other than the penis) or by anything else; or

(b) penetration of the vagina, anus or mouth, as the case may be, of a person by a man’s penis.

Under point (4), it shows that the girl is giving you sexual services and she is under the age of 18yrs old which means that you are breaking the law.

Now about the hotel staff not letting you check into the hotel.

"brothel" means any place occupied or used by any 2 or more women or girls whether at the same time or at different times for the purpose of prostitution;

"prostitution" means the act of a female offering her body for sexual penetration for hire, whether in money or in kind;

Suppression of brothels
148. —(1) Any person who keeps, manages or assists in the management of a brothel shall be guilty of an offence under this section.

(2) Any person who is the tenant, lessee, occupier or person in charge of any place which is used as a brothel shall, unless he proves that he has no knowledge that the place is used as a brothel, be guilty of an offence under this section.

(3) Any person who being the tenant, lessee, occupier or person in charge of any place lets such place or any part thereof shall, notwithstanding such letting, be guilty of an offence under subsection (2) if the place or any part thereof is used as a brothel, unless he proves that he has no knowledge that the place or any part thereof is used as a brothel.

As you can see prostituting does not mean that money has to be involve. As such unless you have a good reason on why your there if not to have sex, the staff at the hotel has every right to reject you or he will be breaking the law under point (3).

feel free to correct me if im wrong... just here to share on what i found out

commercial sex or prostitution, money or some form of compensation is involved. may not be money. can be a car. hence the word consideration is used. still considered prostitution. not sure why you brought it up. nothing exchanged hands in exchange for sex. so cannot be considered as commercial sex.

hornydogboy
24-11-2011, 08:27 AM
becos he gt a low points u guys just like to comment dead him?

thanks bro. not sure why my points suddenly dipped below 0 after i stopped posting for awhile.

(o)(o) Tuner
24-11-2011, 10:18 AM
i am above 18. she is not. are u sure its the rule? then what if i bring my wife and kid to hotel 81? cannot?

dun be act high and mighty pls. its an adult forum. :rolleyes:

Dun be an idiot please. Anyone under the age of 18 is not allow to book or check into any hotel. Child must be accompanied by adult

hornydogboy
24-11-2011, 11:31 AM
Dun be an idiot please. Anyone under the age of 18 is not allow to book or check into any hotel. Child must be accompanied by adult

u got the black and white on this matter? or just hearsay?

lglg666
24-11-2011, 01:11 PM
The hotel81 staff just saved yr ass and you still felt pissed? It's not against the law to fuck above 16 but for commercial sex it's above 18. You can be prosecuted in Sillypore even if the act was done in another country.

Yes....good advice:D

Johnston
24-11-2011, 01:27 PM

*mumble mumble - above 16 for love = ok but for money not okay, so if the receptionist allowed you in not knowing whether or not she loves you, then she would be aiding and abetting a possible young fucker ;)

The consequences of aiding and abetting a young fucker at the very least would be a STERN TALKING TO by her boss and/or other things, so you can see why she doesnt want the drama and told u to GTFO.

The existance of a law is sufficient to deter and/or impeded people who may think to break it, thats why you really really dont see much smoking around bus stops anymore........... :D

IF you not understnd i tell u in simply:

The auntie hor, scare let u use the room with the young ger later polis ask her drink coffee or she eat fried fish , so she rather not take chance and ask u balik kampung , you under can stand or not? anyway you not the one giving her money if she eat fried fish, so why she take chance? :rolleyes:

Johnston
24-11-2011, 01:28 PM
. Anyone under the age of 18 is not allow to book or check into any hotel. Child must be accompanied by adult

*scratches head - but lets assume TS is an Adult i.e over 21 so like that how????

It cant be possible that theres a blanket law for underage = no hotel or singapore will be know as "children cannot stay in hotel" county :D

old_yet_horny
24-11-2011, 04:20 PM
Why take the risk?

Between 16+ to 17+ yo is very grey area..

I know alot of XMM (Ah Lian Ah Huay) at this age but no balls to touch also..

Worthy to exchange my freedom and virgin ass for a good time with a minor??

I dun think so..

lanceage
24-11-2011, 06:16 PM
commercial sex or prostitution, money or some form of compensation is involved. may not be money. can be a car. hence the word consideration is used. still considered prostitution. not sure why you brought it up. nothing exchanged hands in exchange for sex. so cannot be considered as commercial sex.

yes you are right when you said that it may not be money. however compensation does not only mean in the form of cash or objects like cars or expensive items. it can also be in the form of like taking the girl out to have a good time like going to the movie or disco or taking her out to dinner in exchange for her body. Nothing is being exchange on hand but can also be consider as compensation.thus you can still be charge under commercial sex. Unless your telling me that you just meet her for the first time and pop the question to have sex and than went to the hotel straight away than there is no compensation involve.if your saying your meeting her for the 2nd time or more than 2 times that will fall under sexual grooming.

lanceage
24-11-2011, 06:20 PM
ok about the part of getting a room in the hotel.

There is no law on the minimum age requirement for checking into a hotel in Singapore.

The age limit imposed by individual hotels varies however.

A check with an online resource for the booking of accommodations (www.stayinsingapore.com) on the Singapore Hotel Association site (www.sha.org.sg) indicates that most hotels do not allow people under 21 to rent rooms because they cannot be held accountable for damages or charges incurred.

this is take from stomp.

nogo
25-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Hello, my 2 cents worth of legal knowledge here. I think that in law 21 is the legal age to go into contracts. The little form which the recep ask you to sign is a form of contract (legally known as Offer and Acceptance). By signing it you are accepting an agreement to contract to use the room for a consideration (which is the $20 or 10 bucks you pay). So....if under 21 the hotel cannot have anything legal to hold on to your prick if you fXXXed up their room. That's the way the world revolves in SG. We train our boys at 18 to hold a weapon to kill but we won't let them fxxx in peace.

hornydogboy
26-11-2011, 12:11 AM
Hello, my 2 cents worth of legal knowledge here. I think that in law 21 is the legal age to go into contracts. The little form which the recep ask you to sign is a form of contract (legally known as Offer and Acceptance). By signing it you are accepting an agreement to contract to use the room for a consideration (which is the $20 or 10 bucks you pay). So....if under 21 the hotel cannot have anything legal to hold on to your prick if you fXXXed up their room. That's the way the world revolves in SG. We train our boys at 18 to hold a weapon to kill but we won't let them fxxx in peace.

i am above 21. she is not. grey area?

Johnston
26-11-2011, 07:39 PM

There is nothing at all Grey about the sexy laws in singapore - you could be just get your key, just get your cpf, just going to west heavens, but if the female you are about to have sex with is

1) below 16 (for any reason) - hello Polis
2)16 to just before 18 (for love only no money)
3)after 18 - who gives a shit if she loves you or loves your money ;)

i'll repeat: the counter staff does not want any drama so for safety purpose she reject you because in the end RICE BOWL is more important than you getting your dick sucked. :D

If you want me to expand further: you are checking into a budget hotel for 2 hours with no luggage and a young girl , what is the chances you two not going to have sex?

Of course you could try to go to another outlet with same girl and fake luggage, maybe book a full night... that might work :cool:

comm
26-11-2011, 11:01 PM
why would hotel 81 want to take the risk.....

nogo
27-11-2011, 11:28 AM
No doubt that you are of legal age but to rent you the room is the perogative of the hotel and the they have the right not to. Even if say you went alone and book the room first and than bring the girl later, they still have the right to stop her, check her ID or ask her to sign in (thereby revealing her age). So for your $20 bucks you think they want to take that stress of risking a potential AV raid in that 2 hrs??

Shuang_Jie_Gun
27-11-2011, 11:41 AM
Neber mind, you pass her to me, I'll settle her needs... :D
I dun need to use the hotel...

good reply bro. lolx :D

sadsky18
27-11-2011, 11:49 AM
ts , in short , if u wan to go legal place for a short time , bring a 18 yr old girl . if not just do it at house or public . dont hve to debate grey or watever colour u wan to call . pointless !

Stud00
27-11-2011, 06:39 PM
Many people are aware of the age above 16 for sex but blur about the 18 yr old age for paid sex. Even if u paid for it in batam and the girl is below 18, someone blow the whistle, you might get charged in Sillypore.

Before we had this law, you can screw anything outside the country and you are "safe". Some cambodian hookers are aware of this law(also applies in Canada) and used it to blackmail the paedophiles. Tales of US$20K being asked for in exchange of jail time. No worth it. Better choose a pussy that's over 18. If it's a little loose, use rubber band to shoot your dick head until it swell, then u will feel a tight pussy. :D Just kidding on this last bit.

WTF.. this is hilarious!!