PDA

View Full Version : Mom Caught Me ...

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
20-11-2011, 08:27 PM
PLEASE NOTE: This is part of a completely fictional writing about my mum and me. No actual virgins were harmed in the making of this story. :D

Oh, btw, this is a writing of ..yes you got it, incest - if you are not comfortable or disturbed with my writing, do leave out this thread and move on to other ones ;)

__________________________________________________ ______________

I slipped my hand into my sweats and absently played with my balls. It was another boring weeknight and I was sprawled out on the sofa looking for something worth watching on TV. A music video came on with some hot girls. I was already halfway hard, and this was enough to awaken a full boner. As soon as I started stroking myself, I heard a car pull into the driveway. My mom was home.

Annoyed, I tucked my hard-on away and set a throw pillow on my lap just before Mom walked in. She was in a tight pair of black shorts, and a fitted t-shirt. She practically threw her gym bag and purse to the floor. She was definitely mad about something.

“Are you friggin’ kidding me?” she barked as soon as she saw me. “Is this what you’ve been doing all day? Lying around watching TV? Did you even bother looking at the want ads, or do you expect someone to show up at the front door and hand you a job?”

“I filled out three applications today,” I lied. “And I talked to Andy - he said he can probably get me something at his uncle’s construction company.”

“You’re not a little kid any more,” my mom lectured as she forcefully pulled off the band holding her long hair in a pony tail. “I can barely take care of myself ever since your good-for-nothing father left, much less support you.”

As she paced in front of me yelling, I couldn’t help noticing how smooth my mother’s legs were, not to mention how tight her ass looked in those shorts. I’d always been aware that my mom was an attractive lady, but I was never actually attracted to her myself. Maybe it was just because I had a raging erection at that moment, but I couldn’t control the rush of totally inappropriate thoughts. Especially once I noticed that I could see a hint of Mom’s nipples poking up under the thin fabric of her t-shirt.

SH149
20-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Delete post

SH149
20-11-2011, 08:41 PM
Support support I am yr most loyal fans :D

warduckie1999
20-11-2011, 08:48 PM
Here to support! GOGO

botakbear
20-11-2011, 09:14 PM
Nice....Incest....Camping too.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
20-11-2011, 09:30 PM
Support support I am yr most loyal fans :D

Tonight gotta thrash the blues ya :D

Here to support! GOGO

Nice....Incest....Camping too.

Thanks peeps ;)

__________________________________________________ _______________

Especially once I noticed that I could see a hint of Mom’s nipples poking up under the thin fabric of her t-shirt.

...“Are you even listening to me?” she demanded.

“Uh, yeah, the dishes-”

“No! The garbage! Put out the frikkin’ garbage!” Mom raged through clenched teeth.

“Okay, okay!”

“I give up! I do everything for you and all I ask for is a little respect in return, but I guess that’s expecting too damn much!”

Mom stomped off toward her room and I couldn’t help watching her butt as she went. Her tirade had taken the edge off my hard-on, but that strange new sense of arousal was still with me.

I took the garbage out and dragged the cans to the curb. When I got back in, I went to let my mother know I’d taken care of my chores like a good boy. Her bedroom door was slightly ajar and I could hear her shower running in the master bathroom. The sound of the shower curtain swishing aside then back told me she had just stepped into the shower.

I looked into her room. It was dark except for a sliver of light coming from along the edge of the bathroom door. I couldn’t help but wonder if I would be able to catch a glimpse of her in the shower through that tiny crack. Before I realized what I was doing, I found myself tiptoeing across her bedroom and approaching her bathroom door.

Holding my breath, I peeked in. The opening was only a few millimeters and the angle was all wrong. I tentatively pushed the door with just one finger. The crack widened, but then there was a squeak. My stomach dropped and I froze.

Apparently Mom didn’t hear it over the sound of the water, so I pressed my luck and pushed the door open just a little further. I still couldn’t see anything. I was about to leave when the shower suddenly stopped. The sound of the curtain being whisked aside came immediately after, and I caught a hint of movement.

It wasn’t much, but I could definitely see the form of my mother’s naked body reflected in the steam covered mirror. In an instant I had my cock out of my sweats and was quietly stroking its length. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I couldn’t believe what I was doing!

The image was blurry, but had the distinct fleshy color of her bare skin. I could just make out a dark area between the tops of her thighs as well as the suggestion of the shaded circles of her nipples. My heart raced at the crazy risk I was taking. If I could see her in the mirror, would she also be able to see me? I knew I should have backed away and gotten out of there, but some twisted part of my brain rooted me to the spot with a craving desire to see my own mother’s naked flesh. It had to be clear and direct, not a foggy reflection.

I had no idea what this perverse urge of mine would ultimately bring about.

My mother toweled herself off. Her motions were quick and harsh. She was still angry; the shower had done little to calm her mood. I had no idea what had set her off, but I knew something had happened before she got home to get her so worked up.

alan0338
20-11-2011, 10:25 PM
hehe, u write story liao ah, paiseh, i camping again :D

Johnnydeep
20-11-2011, 11:39 PM
Lending you my support as well.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
21-11-2011, 12:56 AM
hehe, u write story liao ah, paiseh, i camping again :D

Lending you my support as well.

Kum Siah Kum Siah :D

__________________________________________________ _______________

...My mother toweled herself off. Her motions were quick and harsh. She was still angry; the shower had done little to calm her mood. I had no idea what had set her off, but I knew something had happened before she got home to get her so worked up...

I continued to rub my hard cock, desperately wanting to jerk it hard and fast but knowing that it might make too much noise. I strained to see more while at the same time remaining hyper-aware that I had to remain as still as possible and rely on the shadows to keep me hidden.

Mom bent over, ran the towel over her hair, then wrapped it around her head like a turban. As soon as she tucked it into place she went to the vanity. I wasn’t expecting this sudden move, but then I was treated to exactly what I was hoping for.

I had a full, unobstructed view of my naked mother from behind. The long, smooth lines of her back led down to the lean curves of her toned ass. Her shapely calves and well-muscled thighs swept up gracefully from below, forming a perfect pedestal for her rounded cheeks.

She must have heard me gasp at this sight. Or maybe she caught the movement as I ducked back just as she was wiping the mist off the mirror. Whatever it was, I heard her yelp with shocked surprise.

As quickly and silently as I could I ran to my room. My mind was a white storm of panic, and I was cursing myself for being such and idiot. I didn’t dare close my door all the way for fear of the tell tale noise it would make and threw myself into bed. I guess my plan was to pretend to be asleep, but even in my blind dread I knew this was a childishly feeble tactic doomed to failure.

This fear was quickly confirmed as I heard the heavy footsteps of my furious mother pounding down the hall toward my bedroom. My door flew open and the light when on.

“Was that you?” my mother screamed. I was paralyzed with morbid embarrassment. “Look at me! Was that you in my bedroom just now?”

kakoza
21-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Sorry to say this, i found the story in a blog.

Xensualize
21-11-2011, 07:31 AM
^ comment. You got exposed (:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
21-11-2011, 08:34 AM
wow...nowadays people don't read disclaimer don't they :rolleyes:

It'd quite sad to see it isn't it :D

reflexk
21-11-2011, 11:18 AM
^ Didn't see any disclaimer that it is a copied story !..
Anyways, you can read the rest here - http://www.lushstories.com/stories/incest/mom-caught-me-part-1.aspx

Sad to see a senior bro plagiarizing.

mr_missile
21-11-2011, 05:40 PM

Anyways, you can read the rest here - http://www.lushstories.com/stories/incest/mom-caught-me-part-1.aspx

have to agree with u on the disclaimer thingy. maybe ts was just too excited to post and did not specify clearly it was not his original work.

thanks for the link anyway. ;)

IwantbustyKim
21-11-2011, 06:03 PM
PLEASE NOTE: This is part of a completely fictional writing about my mum and me. No actual virgins were harmed in the making of this story. :D

Oh, btw, this is a writing of ..yes you got it, incest - if you are not comfortable or disturbed with my writing, do leave out this thread and move on to other ones ;)

__________________________________________________ ______________

I slipped my hand into my sweats and absently played with my balls. It was another boring weeknight and I was sprawled out on the sofa looking for something worth watching on TV. A music video came on with some hot girls. I was already halfway hard, and this was enough to awaken a full boner. As soon as I started stroking myself, I heard a car pull into the driveway. My mom was home.

Annoyed, I tucked my hard-on away and set a throw pillow on my lap just before Mom walked in. She was in a tight pair of black shorts, and a fitted t-shirt. She practically threw her gym bag and purse to the floor. She was definitely mad about something.

“Are you friggin’ kidding me?” she barked as soon as she saw me. “Is this what you’ve been doing all day? Lying around watching TV? Did you even bother looking at the want ads, or do you expect someone to show up at the front door and hand you a job?”

“I filled out three applications today,” I lied. “And I talked to Andy - he said he can probably get me something at his uncle’s construction company.”

“You’re not a little kid any more,” my mom lectured as she forcefully pulled off the band holding her long hair in a pony tail. “I can barely take care of myself ever since your good-for-nothing father left, much less support you.”

As she paced in front of me yelling, I couldn’t help noticing how smooth my mother’s legs were, not to mention how tight her ass looked in those shorts. I’d always been aware that my mom was an attractive lady, but I was never actually attracted to her myself. Maybe it was just because I had a raging erection at that moment, but I couldn’t control the rush of totally inappropriate thoughts. Especially once I noticed that I could see a hint of Mom’s nipples poking up under the thin fabric of her t-shirt.

Naughty boy for plagarizing..hehehe...ok lah..bro is just sharing a story

cola534
22-11-2011, 02:24 AM

Nice one bro. If this story is share by a newbie, then kena exposed sure kena zap until jialat jialat. Then this senior post so many people cover him. Really shameful!

TS, carry on ur story leh, knn cut and paste also take so long.

cola534
22-11-2011, 02:32 AM
蓝鸟faster leh, sorry sorry, is 老鸟. pls carry on ur story! Don't let me wait too long hor. Btw address u wrongly don't zap me hor.

malevolence
22-11-2011, 07:37 AM
The introduction has got me all excited :D thanks for sharing a good story:)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
22-11-2011, 10:27 AM
I apologize that I did not make my message clear in the 1St post to cause all these un-necessary hoo -ha.

Let us fly to other threads ya ;)

itchybackside
22-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Nonetheless thanks for the effort still.

Expiggy
22-11-2011, 04:31 PM
Yea... You'd prolly forgot to leave a reference link.
Why not cont' here?? Haha... Lazy to leave the forum.

Tent already setup in the forum :)

chrismichael
22-11-2011, 05:02 PM
Disgusting cheat

mr_missile
23-11-2011, 08:05 AM
Yea... You'd prolly forgot to leave a reference link.
Why not cont' here?? Haha... Lazy to leave the forum.

see below link found by bro reflexk. u can read the full story there. :)

Xensualize
23-11-2011, 10:18 AM
TS just proved to me that points are not everything. Srsly. 1k odd points and this is his first thread and it's a plagiarized story somemore. And he still got the nerve to say never see DISCLAIMER? Haiz..

Yardstick
23-11-2011, 07:02 PM
Yo, leave TS alone. He has made it clear that it was fictional. And besides, there are tons of such stories here, all stolen from other sites and blogs.

Rasta Marley
23-11-2011, 07:20 PM
Yo, leave TS alone. He has made it clear that it was fictional. And besides, there are tons of such stories here, all stolen from other sites and blogs.

I absolutely agree; leave TS alone as he has been upfront from the first post. Please move on to other threads if you don't appreciate TS story.

Dear TS, please continue :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
23-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Gemini bouncing around :D