PDA

View Full Version : Massage in orchard

ugotbabe
20-11-2011, 11:21 AM
Went and paid for a 40 mins session at $40. Was lead to a room to wait for my masseur. in the mean time i used the attached bathroom to bath in a cold and rainy day. Finally after wait for 5 long minutes she came in ready to do "massage" for me. Remove all my clothing and laid down on the bed while she carry on with her deed. all the her thighs brushing against my hand when she move around in her short skirt. half way through the massage she whipser in my ears and say that she got a special and that is to use her boobs for massage, we negotiate and agree on the price.

Her boobs massage was awesome, her boobs was big and warm, my first time trying boobs massage, All the while during the massage we just started to chat and when she was done with my back she asked me to turn around then she started to caress my thigh and balls using her boobs.

She started slow by give me a very seductive massage on my didi. Then she started the BJ(without cap) which was shiok. All this while I was pulling down her top and licking her tits. Then I reach behind her to lift up her skirt, what a nice piece of ass she has. my fingers went wild playing with her wet pussy ,she was really wet and moaning with my didi in her mouth. After 5 mins of BJ i cannot tahan and ask to fuck her, we agree, she asked me to get up and she bend herself on the table so I mount her doggy style, I slipped in easily as she was really wet. I came in 5 mins and she clean me off and asked me to take a shower.

Name: LiLi or lilly
Looks: 6/10 (pleasant looking but not drop-dead gorgeous)
Body: 8/10 ( quite big)
Boobs: C+( sorry hope you made a mistake on this)
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Service: 8/10
RTF: yes, had already rtf alot of times for other gal
Damage: $120 + $40 = $160

Hope the brothers her like my FR and up my points

redcloud7
20-11-2011, 11:39 AM
yo bro can share contact and location?

kawaboy
20-11-2011, 02:46 PM
ya bro share the location

franker
20-11-2011, 04:44 PM
Went and paid for a 40 mins session at $40. Was lead to a room to wait for my masseur. in the mean time i used the attached bathroom to bath in a cold and rainy day. Finally after wait for 5 long minutes she came in ready to do "massage" for me. Remove all my clothing and laid down on the bed while she carry on with her deed. all the her thighs brushing against my hand when she move around in her short skirt. half way through the massage she whipser in my ears and say that she got a special and that is to use her boobs for massage, we negotiate and agree on the price.

Her boobs massage was awesome, her boobs was big and warm, my first time trying boobs massage, All the while during the massage we just started to chat and when she was done with my back she asked me to turn around then she started to caress my thigh and balls using her boobs.

She started slow by give me a very seductive massage on my didi. Then she started the BJ(without cap) which was shiok. All this while I was pulling down her top and licking her tits. Then I reach behind her to lift up her skirt, what a nice piece of ass she has. my fingers went wild playing with her wet pussy ,she was really wet and moaning with my didi in her mouth. After 5 mins of BJ i cannot tahan and ask to fuck her, we agree, she asked me to get up and she bend herself on the table so I mount her doggy style, I slipped in easily as she was really wet. I came in 5 mins and she clean me off and asked me to take a shower.

Name: LiLi or lilly
Looks: 6/10 (pleasant looking but not drop-dead gorgeous)
Body: 8/10 ( quite big)
Boobs: C+( sorry hope you made a mistake on this)
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Service: 8/10
RTF: yes, had already rtf alot of times for other gal
Damage: $120 + $40 = $160

Hope the brothers her like my FR and up my points

Awesome recommendation. Can ask for the location/ctc ?
Thanx

sanig
20-11-2011, 05:01 PM
Hi TS would like to have ctc details - thanks in advance

stevenash
20-11-2011, 05:36 PM
bro ts,you must share with care,scan though those who ask you for contact.