PDA

View Full Version : My Story

stuartcummings
25-11-2004, 02:40 PM
Went down to DSC after 2 years and I discovered many changes. No longer the dodgy rooms on 2nd floor but very modern air-conned ground floor unit. But most amazingly is the crowd. I remember last time only ah peks. Now got quite a few youngsters coming in in white collars. There are even a few chiobus. This is actually a good thing. Have to get them and CURE them while they are young. :rolleyes:

And then I look at everyone in this forum and something came to mind - everyone is more kan cheong about HIV than anything else. Brothers, I hope you all come to realize that there are more serious things than HIV. No doubt it is a death sentence but the emotional pain of all STDs can be just as bad.

I used to go for a rapid test @ AFA like every month and celebrate the negative result by going to my fav cathouse to celebrate. Then jio a few kakis for KTV that night and more chick action. Until the day I got my HSV positive result and then I hit bottom.

By missing out on HIV monthly, I gained the mentality that all is ok. I didn't hit the big one and none of the rest can kill me - I'm still in control! Well, yeah, HSV can't kill but it is damn scary and I cannot get rid of it. That brought me to my senses and I realize getting even the simplest STD scares me. There's always a trail of what-ifs. Gf, wife, parents, family, etc. Can they kena also by touching my clothes or using my toothbrush etc? Blah blah blah.
I took a long time to make peace with myself and move on.

Anyway, I am not preaching and I admit I still go HC to entertain customers and when the big booby 20 sumthing stroke my inner thigh, my best friend still salutes high and I have to get him off. Well HJ's the choice these days and if I feel really lucky, a BJ w/cap. But I hope brothers here exercise the so called "Safer Sex". You know, it's just not worth it AT ALL.

Good luck!

- stuart

xiaoqiang
01-12-2004, 11:33 PM
thx for ya words...i will always keep it in my hehehe =)

LongReach
02-12-2004, 01:19 AM
Yeah, I've limited myself to HJ too when I go to HC. :cool:

robintan
02-12-2004, 02:26 AM
Everyone got their own opinion in this aera.... anyway...even if you go for monthy HIV test.....by the time u get a postive result...it be too late...the most you can do is to be responsible and not pass it on to ur love one. although STD nowsaday are increasing...noone give a damn abt it cos it can be cured....but the long term effort no one seem to care.... the attitude of " it won't happen to me" seem to be the norm nowsaday. It very scary to see more people getting HIV and STD everyday where I work...

Ah Dez
02-12-2004, 03:00 AM
To think of it...... i quite long never go ... :(

robintan
02-12-2004, 03:34 AM
To think of it...... i quite long never go ... :(

you go or no go make no different lah..... :D anyway...better go for a full check up...

KoLianTai
02-12-2004, 04:26 AM
actually with the widespread of diseases and the open-mindedness of the youngsters nowadays, somethings visiting gl is a better open, as they practice safe sex until the youngster, raw is war! lol

robintan
02-12-2004, 05:23 AM
actually with the widespread of diseases and the open-mindedness of the youngsters nowadays, somethings visiting gl is a better open, as they practice safe sex until the youngster, raw is war! lol

visiting GL also depend wat u look for.... "legal" or "illegal"

dirtymonk82
05-12-2004, 09:20 PM
being legal does not means it is safe too. Best ways is to use two condom. Put some medicated oil in between the two layer. If you feel pain on your penis, that means the condom on you got hold, if the gal feel pain in her vagina, that means her condom got hole. If both of you feel pain, than withdraw immediatly as both codom got hole. hahaha

longthickrod76
06-12-2004, 05:12 PM
being legal does not means it is safe too. Best ways is to use two condom. Put some medicated oil in between the two layer. If you feel pain on your penis, that means the condom on you got hold, if the gal feel pain in her vagina, that means her condom got hole. If both of you feel pain, than withdraw immediatly as both codom got hole. hahaha

Don't sabo people lah...

Doctors and manufacturers have adviced users NOT to use 2 condoms together cos the friction between 2 layers of rubber will definitely cause them to tear!!!

If you need to use, use a thicker version like Durex Extra Safe!!!

kumcheng
06-12-2004, 10:48 PM
Don't sabo people lah...

Doctors and manufacturers have adviced users NOT to use 2 condoms together cos the friction between 2 layers of rubber will definitely cause them to tear!!!

If you need to use, use a thicker version like Durex Extra Safe!!!

Yes, Bro longthickrod is right. 2 condoms together will tear.

Hakoshu
06-12-2004, 11:51 PM
Roger tat....

dennisma
07-12-2004, 01:26 AM
Went down to DSC after 2 years and I discovered many changes. No longer the dodgy rooms on 2nd floor but very modern air-conned ground floor unit. But most amazingly is the crowd. I remember last time only ah peks. Now got quite a few youngsters coming in in white collars. There are even a few chiobus. This is actually a good thing. Have to get them and CURE them while they are young. :rolleyes:

And then I look at everyone in this forum and something came to mind - everyone is more kan cheong about HIV than anything else. Brothers, I hope you all come to realize that there are more serious things than HIV. No doubt it is a death sentence but the emotional pain of all STDs can be just as bad.

I used to go for a rapid test @ AFA like every month and celebrate the negative result by going to my fav cathouse to celebrate. Then jio a few kakis for KTV that night and more chick action. Until the day I got my HSV positive result and then I hit bottom.

By missing out on HIV monthly, I gained the mentality that all is ok. I didn't hit the big one and none of the rest can kill me - I'm still in control! Well, yeah, HSV can't kill but it is damn scary and I cannot get rid of it. That brought me to my senses and I realize getting even the simplest STD scares me. There's always a trail of what-ifs. Gf, wife, parents, family, etc. Can they kena also by touching my clothes or using my toothbrush etc? Blah blah blah.
I took a long time to make peace with myself and move on.

Anyway, I am not preaching and I admit I still go HC to entertain customers and when the big booby 20 sumthing stroke my inner thigh, my best friend still salutes high and I have to get him off. Well HJ's the choice these days and if I feel really lucky, a BJ w/cap. But I hope brothers here exercise the so called "Safer Sex". You know, it's just not worth it AT ALL.

Good luck!

- stuart

Bro stuartcummings, what is HSV ?? can u educate me on this HSV more pls ??

Cheers!!!

Idoru
07-12-2004, 08:08 AM
Bro stuartcummings, what is HSV ?? can u educate me on this HSV more pls ??

Cheers!!!

Hi Dennisma
I think it is "HERE comes SCHOOL VACATION" = HSV
Cheers

collin_23
07-12-2004, 07:58 PM
Commercial sex is never safe. That is y I been encouraging bros to find a wife instead if u looking for safe sex. :cool:

patcheongsh
08-12-2004, 05:22 AM
Until the day I got my HSV positive result and then I hit bottom.

sorry i dont think i came across this before...what is hsv +ve? and you still go for commercial sex :eek:

stuartcummings
08-12-2004, 08:14 AM
sorry i dont think i came across this before...what is hsv +ve? and you still go for commercial sex :eek:

herpes simplex virus