PDA

View Full Version : My first visit to TN at HG203

soccersaint
25-11-2004, 01:24 AM
After retiring from the scene for a long time and this forum due to some financial difficuties finally I am making a come back after re-visiting this beloved forum. So the "in" thing seem like TN joints and it is also seem to be making more economical sense...

My first stop is actually at B210 to find MeiQi but cannot located the joint so shift to B203. Went up ard 9PM high tide so borrow the toilet. Saw a couple of PRC girls there but dun know their name so after my toilet come out straight away got a girl attend to me and usher me to the room. When I see her I sianz 1/2. Not that she is old but not good looking loh....Cannot blame me cos after retreating for so long this is what I am getting???? By this time I resign myself to fate and follow her into the room...Also pai seh to change girl.

Message is SOP, we beginning to have small chat, then I realise she is first day working so I ask her where she from last time? She like very pai seh and tell me she just step off the plane this morning and I ask her where she stays she also dunno just say friend's house take cab around $5 when she come to work. She is quite shy I can sense it and after messaging me for about 30mins she ask me want to "Dong Shou Shu" or "Do Operation" in mandrain. Haha funny, I thought it's something like asking for "Bao Jian" where I read from some threads, This is something new....

So I ask her how much? She blur and she says depends on me. If do got "feeling" then up to me to give base on my judgement of the "feeling". Then she continue to message me and talking and talking and start rubbing on my groin area. After rubbing I can sense that she is rather shy so I start to touch her back and ass through her clothes and she giggles. I ask her she scare itchy issit she says no but she is enjoying my touch.

Then I becoming more daring and put my hands under her long dress and start to touch upwards towards her pussy. Wah very wet and warm even I am feeling it over her panties. Then she begins to shift away and I ask her why issit she dun like but she explains she scare she will get excited!!! ;)
So I continue this time pushing her panties away and she beginning to get high and lie on top of me and we are kissing each others cheek and neck and ear with me rubbing her and she stroking me....!!!!

She ask me what I want to do so I tell her anything she ask me again what? I says "Sui Bian" and we continue out petting. Wah long time dun have this feeling liao...Really like gf like that....We continue for another 5 mins and she whisper to my ears she want to "do" with me.

HOR SEH LIAO!!!! Immediately I take off her panties and she ask me to wait she go and find condom. She go round asking cos I can hear her talking softly to the other PRC girls about "Bi Yun Tao". This time I really very HIGH liao!!! But KNN end up she come back disappointed says cannot find.

What the F this kind of joint no CONDOMS??? How to do business???

So lan lan loh she just jerk off for me but can see from her face she also look disappointed. But I also cannot say it's real or just acting. If it is the latter I think she can go and contest a place in the Golden Globe or Golden Horse awards and sure win one. In the end I gave her $30 and she is very happy and I tell her I will be back soon.

Overall I feel money well spend cos she really gives me that kind of feeling like gf not a whore selling herself and masturbating me to make a living. Dun have this SOP feeling when come to jerking me off. It all comes so naturally.

But she is not a looker so please dun be too disappointed when bros out there go and try her. Have a nice day

Name : Sun Yu<=Jade
Look : 3-4/10
figure : So So
Service : 10/10 (Really gf like)

phallusman
25-11-2004, 01:02 PM
So it seems like the way it is:
Pretty young gals give lousy or fuck-tup service.
Mediocre-look gals give better service to compensate for the look.

So, we got the choice, which type we want. BTW, the room is dark and if you close your eyes, your imagination can do wonders. Just image you have Gong Li or Michelle Chia or Rachael Lee.

soccersaint
25-11-2004, 09:11 PM
So it seems like the way it is:
Pretty young gals give lousy or fuck-tup service.
Mediocre-look gals give better service to compensate for the look.

So, we got the choice, which type we want. BTW, the room is dark and if you close your eyes, your imagination can do wonders. Just image you have Gong Li or Michelle Chia or Rachael Lee.

Err...room not really dark...it's dim so still can see the face loh

Redoxan
28-11-2004, 03:43 PM
Message is SOP, we beginning to have small chat, then I realise she is first day working so I ask her where she from last time? She like very pai seh and tell me she just step off the plane this morning and I ask her where she stays she also dunno just say friend's house take cab around $5 when she come to work. She is quite shy I can sense it and after messaging me for about 30mins she ask me want to "Dong Shou Shu" or "Do Operation" in mandrain. Haha funny, I thought it's something like asking for "Bao Jian" where I read from some threads, This is something new....

So I ask her how much? She blur and she says depends on me. If do got "feeling" then up to me to give base on my judgement of the "feeling". Then she continue to message me and talking and talking and start rubbing on my groin area. After rubbing I can sense that she is rather shy so I start to touch her back and ass through her clothes and she giggles. I ask her she scare itchy issit she says no but she is enjoying my touch.

Then I becoming more daring and put my hands under her long dress and start to touch upwards towards her pussy. Wah very wet and warm even I am feeling it over her panties. Then she begins to shift away and I ask her why issit she dun like but she explains she scare she will get excited!!! ;)
So I continue this time pushing her panties away and she beginning to get high and lie on top of me and we are kissing each others cheek and neck and ear with me rubbing her and she stroking me....!!!!

She ask me what I want to do so I tell her anything she ask me again what? I says "Sui Bian" and we continue out petting. Wah long time dun have this feeling liao...Really like gf like that....We continue for another 5 mins and she whisper to my ears she want to "do" with me.

HOR SEH LIAO!!!! Immediately I take off her panties and she ask me to wait she go and find condom. She go round asking cos I can hear her talking softly to the other PRC girls about "Bi Yun Tao". This time I really very HIGH liao!!! But KNN end up she come back disappointed says cannot find.

What the F this kind of joint no CONDOMS??? How to do business???

So lan lan loh she just jerk off for me but can see from her face she also look disappointed. But I also cannot say it's real or just acting. If it is the latter I think she can go and contest a place in the Golden Globe or Golden Horse awards and sure win one. In the end I gave her $30 and she is very happy and I tell her I will be back soon.

Overall I feel money well spend cos she really gives me that kind of feeling like gf not a whore selling herself and masturbating me to make a living. Dun have this SOP feeling when come to jerking me off. It all comes so naturally.

But she is not a looker so please dun be too disappointed when bros out there go and try her. Have a nice day

Name : Sun Yu<=Jade
Look : 3-4/10
figure : So So
Service : 10/10 (Really gf like)[/QUOTE]

So which one in HG 203...Apparently there are 3 TN...

Innoncent$
28-11-2004, 08:46 PM

There are four indeed!!! :D

Bumei
03-12-2004, 01:41 AM
Hi
MeiQi is at B210 02-249 rear entrance facing carpark

soccersaint
03-01-2005, 04:20 AM

I not sure about the block. I drive to the shell and turn left and car park turn left again. The shop back entrance is directly opp the petrol kiosk. The first block on your right.