PDA

View Full Version : Having a hard time with Gf

taker97
13-11-2011, 01:41 PM
Hi Bros,

Just got into a relationship with a beautiful sg girl for two months. We have a great chemistry and very much in love. I started making out with like heavy petting and soon it progress to having sex..The problem is that she is too sensitive. All i can do is stroke her pussy a few times and she is totally sensitive and does not allow me to continue. Her nipples does not get hard easily but she gets wet easily...So in order to get her really aroused i spend alot of time on foreplay and fondling...but she lies on bed looking bored when i suck her nipples and to not directly attack her pussy i fondle with it by rubbing from her clothes above the pussy which she does not like as she is sensitive to clothes rubbing against her skin...I am like totally confused as to how to carry on with her..I am no saint, I have bedded numerous women and i have not faced any of such kind but my gf is a virgin and its realli such a turn off and super frustrating.... I have tried entering her vagina tw9ce and it was super tight with my didi feeling realli painful...she isnt veri helpful when it comes to sex and keeps her legs veri tight....even when i ask her to bj she does not want to do......After several attempts to me trying....i decided not to engage in anything sexual for the time being as its realli furstrating and hurtful with me only putting in the effort.....

Any advise Bro??....

delipri
13-11-2011, 02:11 PM
Are u going to marry her? I've had an ex like that too but probably not as pretty as yours but I got my ways eventually and more! PM me for a chat?

peanut123
13-11-2011, 02:26 PM
Did you spend time just touching her ? I mean, lightly, slowly touching her arms, body, thighs, without going straight for her nipples and crotch ?

Slowly touching her and talking softly to her can get her into the mood. I had a ex-gf who was like that. She'll start off not interested, and she'll push me away if I go for her boobs or pussy too quickly. Too sensitive, she said.

But with alot of slow light touches, she'll slowly get into the mood, and she'll moan lightly and stop pushing me away when i finally touch her boobs. Then I know she's ready :-)

It's a bit of a hassle, but when girls get into the mood, the sex is alot better.

Oh yeah, she also added that when she's in the mood, she feels like sucking something in her mouth. So that solves your BJ problem too.

Hi Bros,

Just got into a relationship with a beautiful sg girl for two months. We have a great chemistry and very much in love. I started making out with like heavy petting and soon it progress to having sex..The problem is that she is too sensitive. All i can do is stroke her pussy a few times and she is totally sensitive and does not allow me to continue. Her nipples does not get hard easily but she gets wet easily...So in order to get her really aroused i spend alot of time on foreplay and fondling...but she lies on bed looking bored when i suck her nipples and to not directly attack her pussy i fondle with it by rubbing from her clothes above the pussy which she does not like as she is sensitive to clothes rubbing against her skin...I am like totally confused as to how to carry on with her..I am no saint, I have bedded numerous women and i have not faced any of such kind but my gf is a virgin and its realli such a turn off and super frustrating.... I have tried entering her vagina tw9ce and it was super tight with my didi feeling realli painful...she isnt veri helpful when it comes to sex and keeps her legs veri tight....even when i ask her to bj she does not want to do......After several attempts to me trying....i decided not to engage in anything sexual for the time being as its realli furstrating and hurtful with me only putting in the effort.....

Any advise Bro??....

ggrreenn
13-11-2011, 02:28 PM
taker97 i suggest you to use lubricants. I dont have such luck to enter into mygf's lovehole and didnt want to as well..but with lube she is more open to fingering and make hj on me easier as well..think she is more afraid of pain. besides you as the penetrator can even feel pain i think it must have felt excruciating for the receiver..my gf also looked bored when i sucked her nipples but with forceful breast grabbing and kissing in her ears and neck turns her on and can get really naughty. you should find out wat are her likes and dislikes to plan your strategy..its the process of foreplay that is fun and exciting to us so the thought of penetration not in our mind at all. perhaps this way is easier for both of u?

hope its useful.

ggrreenn
13-11-2011, 02:30 PM
Did you spend time just touching her ? I mean, lightly, slowly touching her arms, body, thighs, without going straight for her nipples and crotch ?

Slowly touching her and talking softly to her can get her into the mood. I had a ex-gf who was like that. She'll start off not interested, and she'll push me away if I go for her boobs or pussy too quickly. Too sensitive, she said.

But with alot of slow light touches, she'll slowly get into the mood, and she'll moan lightly and stop pushing me away when i finally touch her boobs. Then I know she's ready :-)

It's a bit of a hassle, but when girls get into the mood, the sex is alot better.

Oh yeah, she also added that when she's in the mood, she feels like sucking something in her mouth. So that solves your BJ problem too.
totally agree with peanut123

owl888
13-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Means she's still virgin after few attempts?

Maybe she's not destined to surrender her virginity to u yet coz the CB contracts if she gets too tense. Suggest don't rush into sex, pamper her more, get into rite mood, ambience and environment...........

If still cannot, I can help :D :D

kereikera
13-11-2011, 04:46 PM
I also can help her . :p

Danvin
14-11-2011, 10:34 AM
Alcohol might help her to loosen up a little. From my point of view, she is hesitant about losing her virginity. I had a girl who used to be like your girl. I know she is horny and aroused with all the foreplay. But she chose to appear indifferent to everything.

equal
14-11-2011, 11:38 PM
. Suggest don't rush into sex, pamper her more, get into rite mood, ambience and environment...........

If still cannot, I can help :D :D

agree bro, and better ts can arrange to go overseas for travel and then spend more time together and see ..

label34
15-11-2011, 12:23 AM
Most girls need to be relaxed before they can enjoy it. Some girls just need time to get over the sensitive stage. Some girls will always and forever be sensitive.

Your girl sounds like she's scared and inexperienced. You are rushing a lot for a virgin girl...she needs to know that she can trust you before she give her body to you. And you must guide her properly. She's not a FL so don't compare her to FL standards..

Hi Bros,

Any advise Bro??....

sammyboyfor
15-11-2011, 02:50 AM
Any advise Bro??....

Should be "Any ADVICE Bro??..".

"Advise" is a verb.

RealEstateGuy
15-11-2011, 06:30 AM
Hi Bros,

Any advise Bro??....

Braddah, your main problem is she needs to know you love her. Not you want to have sex with her which is a forgone conclusion. Closing legs means she is unsure. You can create all the sexual tension you want but for her love is the operative and the barrier. For this gal, sex is not a sport but part of being in love. Braddah, let us know what results.

RealEstateGuy
15-11-2011, 06:31 AM
Hi Bros,

Any advise Bro??....

Braddah, your main problem is she needs to know you love her. Not you want to have sex with her which is a forgone conclusion. Closing legs means she is unsure. You can create all the sexual tension you want but for her love is the operative and the barrier. For this gal, sex is not a sport but part of being in love. Braddah, let us know what results.

dominic78
15-11-2011, 11:59 AM
Hi taker97,

I believe your gf already know your "default" agenda whenever you start making out with her. You will need to change her perception first before you can have any further progress with her. Try to keep your small head in control. In your next petting session with her, try to start with light kisses, and touches. Keep it that way, without going into her"protective" area. She's anticipating that you will try to fondle her nipples or pussy. Avoid these areas, just enjoy her skin....her lips...or even indulge in her smell.

Sometimes, you need to be patient to get what you want. Get more control in yourself, and slowly work your way to her. And sometimes, "slowly" may means months even. But when you turn her into a willing party, you will be rewarded duly. You may think that why do you need to spend so much effort on her. Well, that will depends how much you want her. At the meantime, if you need to satisfy your own urge, you can resort to lefty or righty, or you could support the FL markets. But remember play safe, play smart!

Enjoy!!!

taker97
16-11-2011, 12:53 PM
Thank you guys for your suggestions. Had got me thinking but the thing is i dont initiate sex some time, she does but it still ends up wrongly. Just last weekend, brought her to sentosa,booked a suite happily eating and teasing her...seduced her, teased her very gently and did not concentrate on prominent areas, she grabbed my hand and told me to stop teasing...ignored her, but she kept grabbing my hand veri hard to stop teasing...This made me abit turn off..then started licking her pussy...got her wet...she grabbed my head told me to stop...i then started sucking her nipples...and then slowly push my cock into her pussy...she grabbed my cock and told me to stop as her pussy is veri sensitive...sometimes i have to blame myself for rushing...though i dont behave like a beast,rip her clothes and bang her...i may tend to rush a little bit..hereafter i will try to slow down abit and lets c how it goes..but it can be veri irritating and mood off when i am trying my best but i get brushed off aside...leaving me dangling in mid air....it has to work both ways....

RealEstateGuy
16-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Thank you guys for your suggestions. Had got me thinking but the thing is i dont initiate sex some time, she does but it still ends up wrongly. Just last weekend, brought her to sentosa,booked a suite happily eating and teasing her...seduced her, teased her very gently and did not concentrate on prominent areas, she grabbed my hand and told me to stop teasing...ignored her, but she kept grabbing my hand veri hard to stop teasing...This made me abit turn off..then started licking her pussy...got her wet...she grabbed my head told me to stop...i then started sucking her nipples...and then slowly push my cock into her pussy...she grabbed my cock and told me to stop as her pussy is veri sensitive...sometimes i have to blame myself for rushing...though i dont behave like a beast,rip her clothes and bang her...i may tend to rush a little bit..hereafter i will try to slow down abit and lets c how it goes..but it can be veri irritating and mood off when i am trying my best but i get brushed off aside...leaving me dangling in mid air....it has to work both ways....

Braddah you seem like date rapist when I read you narratives. Get some help before you hurt someone and get yourself in loads of trouble. Also do it for the betterment of SG society. Braddah you scare people in normal SG society. Its frightening reading your posts about sexually assaulting your GF then bragging about it online in SBF.

magixballx
01-12-2011, 10:33 PM
Bro guess mine is around the same as your situation me and my oc already 4 yrs but we only had regular sex and nothing much not very much excitement and she doesn seems to be quite interested in exploring new sexual stuff guess I have to learn to do things real slow to get the mood right