PDA

View Full Version : Beware of this Scam FL

Sanwaking
13-11-2011, 10:46 AM
Hi all SBF Brother, please beware of this scam FL. She intro herself as Joey, she offer me RM350 for 8 hours but 1 condition, I need to bank in the money 1st before she told me the place we meet. But after I pay and SMS the receipt to her, she keep asking me to bank in more money to her and she did not tell me where to meet her. Until today she did not reply my SMS. So, I hope all the brother please bewares of this FL. List below is her detail:

Account Number: MAYBANK 104068154904 Lim Tack Sin
Contact Number: 016 7844789

sukamain
13-11-2011, 04:14 PM
To all brothers. never bank in your money before u bonk any FL. The risk is too too high. If the FL is genuine, they normally collect after the session. I think we must play smart. Any banking in advance, let's forget them and move on. Agree ?

ProfessorOokami
13-11-2011, 09:08 PM
To all brothers. never bank in your money before u bonk any FL. The risk is too too high. If the FL is genuine, they normally collect after the session. I think we must play smart. Any banking in advance, let's forget them and move on. Agree ?

Safest: Call > Agree > Meet > Fuck her > Pay > Go Home

Most dangerous: Call > Agree > Bank in > Call > More Bank in > Call > No reply > No Fuck her > Then ...You are FUCKED.

xiaomax
13-11-2011, 11:39 PM

Most dangerous: Call > Agree > Bank in > Call > More Bank in > Call > No reply > No Fuck her > Then ...You are FUCKED.

Speech of the day :p

shahappy
14-11-2011, 12:25 AM
only pay after service..this should be the protocol

kennyjimson
14-11-2011, 01:30 AM
Standard procedure at market, make appointment, fuck , pay and bye bye...
never ever do advance payment and recently few malay FL request this. If you encounter this type of freelance, just tell them thank you.

safilo
14-11-2011, 10:46 AM

:) yup u r rite bro...

alfy08
14-11-2011, 10:53 AM
Hi Just to share my experienced, never bank in in advance even u have fuck them before cause i kena once i went to her place and fuck her and later she ask for money cause got family problem and then agreed i can go fuck her again but can never get a time to agreed on. Anyway its was not a lot of money so be aware and never part money before deed.

jerrystockton
14-11-2011, 11:10 AM

Some FL even ask you to top-up for them, like RM 20. After top-up, dont expect she will answer your call unless she running low in prepaid.:eek::D

mlkfcuk
14-11-2011, 02:11 PM
Cheongsters nver learn from advise given by bro's in this forum one! Until they kena than come inside here kaw peh kaw bu one! They tink the advise given by senior will nver happen to them one, cos they tink they now the chic better mah!:D Nver fuck the girl if they want money in advance one!

katana2388
14-11-2011, 02:59 PM
my goodnees , how could u do that?? u saw her pic or know her or wat?? lim tack watever sound like a guy to me...CON MAN!!!

noo2526
14-11-2011, 05:43 PM
Coincidently, I came across a facebook user who operated this way... after a few exchanges that was done out of curiousity, 'she' gave 'her' MBB account number, I then did a little search on google with 'her' actual name, Lim Kok Diong (or search for stella miko), et voila... a scammer....

so any brothers who do bump into this user, you have been warned!

AtlasShrugged
15-11-2011, 08:19 AM
If you pay 1st before meetup, take it as school fees.
Everything is biz, always see stock before buy.

knnstung
15-11-2011, 02:05 PM
Never pay first before you see the goods. What happens if goods are not up to your standard ?

rigger
16-11-2011, 08:11 PM
一手交钱,一手交货

货不对伴马上退货

1 hand $ 1 hand gal

gal no correct fast hand fast leg go....:d

chika
17-11-2011, 02:07 PM
if you used online payment you can have a chance to claim it by requesting from your departure bank, just you have to make a request report that was sent to a wrong account.