PDA

View Full Version : Islamic scientist: Hadith revealed cure for AIDS

squiggle
13-11-2011, 07:16 AM
An Islamic scientist claim Islam's prophet Muhammad revealed the cure for AIDS, according to the Middle East Media Research Institute.

Hamas TV scientist Ahmad Al-Muzain says Bayer, the German drug giant that developed aspirin, got its treatment for AIDS from "Prophet Muahmmad's Hadith About the Wings of Flies."

Al-Muzain, a Palestinian expert on "Quranic science," said during a program aired on Al-Aqsa Television Sept. 19 that the German company only confirmed what already had been revealed by Muhammad.

Video of the statements is available on the website of MEMRI, which monitors Middle East media outlets and interprets their reports.

"The prophet Muhammad said, 'If a fly falls into your drink, you should dip it in the drink, and then dispose of the fly – because one of its wings bears a disease, and the other bears the cure.'" Al-Muzain is quoted saying.

Hadith are oral traditions of the words and deeds of Muhammad.

"This hadith was included in the Al-Bukhari collection," Al-Musain said. "This hadith makes it absolutely clear that the Prophet Muhammad confirmed a clear scientific fact: If a fly falls into a vessel – before a person drinks from this vessel, he should dip the fly in his drink, before disposing of it. Then he should drink the beverage, because it won't do him any harm. Why? Because one of the fly's wings bears the disease, and the other one bears the cure."

The scientist said, "In Germany, the church paid a very large sum of money to two scientists to disprove this hadith. Since this hadith appears in the Al-Bukhari collection, we cannot claim that it is unreliable or anything, and so they thought that if they could prove that this hadith contradicts science, they would be dealing a devastating blow to Islam."

Al-Muzain continued, "The scientists took samples from the wings of flies, and began to examine them, analyze them, and take samples from their surface, in order to expose what existed on each wing. The devastating result constituted a slap in the face. The truth was devastating, and it backfired on them. The two scientists reached an astounding conclusion. They said that on one of its wings, the fly carries a huge amount of different types of bacteria, which adhere to it when it lands on rotting pieces of food that it eats. As for the other wing, Allah has given the fly the great ability to carry antidotes to these microbes."

Then he said Bayer "learned about this study, it derived great benefit from it. It established biological breeding farms, where they raised flies and extracted antibiotics from their wings – the strongest antibiotics in the whole world."

"This antibiotic was made into a course of five pills, which is given to the patients, and it is used – believe it or not, my brothers – to treat AIDS patients. … How did they discover it? From this hadith," he said.

"The only logical conclusion is that this science was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad by the Creator," he said.

Several blogs carried reactions to the statements, including the Weaselzippers site.

They included:

•Does this make fly swatters "un-Islamic" cause if it does, I'm stocking up tonight.

•You gotta give it to these Islamic scholars – they are pretty darn funny when theyre serious.

•At best, this fly business is an allegory of folk and traditional medicines – common knowledge that everyone already knew and knows today.

•So next time I catch an illness Im supposed to swata fly, cut it in half and eat it? I understant but ... which side has the antidote and should I follow it up with a glass of camel urine to increase its healing properties? I cant stop marvelling at this logic! Its absolutelly fascinating!!

Read more: Islamic scientist: Hadith revealed cure for AIDS http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=80937#ixzz1dXIFXb1T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbSLcwtKhNI

raymondwale
13-11-2011, 10:19 PM
he shud infect himself with HIV to prove his point

freezetheDB
21-11-2011, 10:41 PM
it is all hearsay until proven

CelestialBeing
26-11-2011, 10:44 PM
cannot remember just how many times diff people claimed to have discovered the cure for AIDS