PDA

View Full Version : Massage PLaces I've visited!!!

speciallymine
12-11-2011, 11:50 PM
Hi fellow bros. I realised that I have been quiet for too long and therefore, I shall start contributing to the community here!

Below are the massage places I have been to for the past few months!Most recent one is today morning!

Massage Place 1:

Was at home today, rain kept falling, but felt that lil bro needed some help. Remembered that last week was eating nearby and saw a spa opposite. So decided to go down and try it today.

Went in, a PRC milf about 30+ years old attended to me. I tot she was the recept! Turned out she was the masseuse!

Nationality: PRC
Boobs: 34C ( not expert in judging but it felt natural and shiok! nice nipples too!)
Massage: So-so
Damage: $40 for 1 hr

Went in to the room, showered in the small shower, and started the massage. The massage was so so as she was rushing and soon she flipped me infront and popped the GQ. Took up the offer of BM at $80, she did quite a solid HJ as well. Her boobs was delicious and i couldnt get enough of it. Soon, I unloaded. When I shower and look at the clock, I realised I became ROBERT already. it was only 30 mins into the massage. Tried asking her to charge me for 30 mins massage onli but she said cant. Only offered me $5 discount on the BM. This turned the whole experience sour. I was pretty satisfied till this moment but In the end its ok la. I got my needs settled! thats what important! haha! She said that there was another 5-6 girls working there, so bros can go and try.

As i'm a newbie, only experienced bros or bro who up my point i would share the location. So as to protect our interests! will post some other joints soon as well.!

nokia611o
15-11-2011, 01:24 AM
bit expensive.
Go for those prc fl, with room better.

neuman
18-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Hi fellow bros. I realised that I have been quiet for too long and therefore, I shall start contributing to the community here!

Below are the massage places I have been to for the past few months!Most recent one is today morning!

Massage Place 1:

Was at home today, rain kept falling, but felt that lil bro needed some help. Remembered that last week was eating nearby and saw a spa opposite. So decided to go down and try it today.

Went in, a PRC milf about 30+ years old attended to me. I tot she was the recept! Turned out she was the masseuse!

Nationality: PRC
Boobs: 34C ( not expert in judging but it felt natural and shiok! nice nipples too!)
Massage: So-so
Damage: $40 for 1 hr

Went in to the room, showered in the small shower, and started the massage. The massage was so so as she was rushing and soon she flipped me infront and popped the GQ. Took up the offer of BM at $80, she did quite a solid HJ as well. Her boobs was delicious and i couldnt get enough of it. Soon, I unloaded. When I shower and look at the clock, I realised I became ROBERT already. it was only 30 mins into the massage. Tried asking her to charge me for 30 mins massage onli but she said cant. Only offered me $5 discount on the BM. This turned the whole experience sour. I was pretty satisfied till this moment but In the end its ok la. I got my needs settled! thats what important! haha! She said that there was another 5-6 girls working there, so bros can go and try.

As i'm a newbie, only experienced bros or bro who up my point i would share the location. So as to protect our interests! will post some other joints soon as well.!

Yesterday visited a MP and to my surprise found many
old friends (girls) .

Most are MILF Thais and some locals and as I got one that I
know previously, the massage service provided was very good and
the feeling was excellent. Chatting about old times and also names
of the girls I know working there.

Thinking of going back soon.

Rates std. & only JG/HJ, bros looking more pls avoid.

PM me if interested and I will see whick one get replied. Never
can tell these days what their motives are.

Dempsy
20-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Hi, bro> I'm interested. Can you pm me? Thanks!

C4ppuccino
21-11-2011, 07:12 PM
Hi Bro, Can PM me the location. Thanks