PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Amulet for Luck, Woman, Man,

TangBohuWorld
11-11-2011, 02:33 AM
Hi i am presenting to the most bompipi tailsmen that i got from china a very reputatable.

闾山法师籍贯福建省,原名宋心泉,现黑龙江省黑河人,自幼喜爱易学经文,86年就已运用周易为人预测调理, 92年得闾山派徐甲教亲传弟子,亦曾跟随多位名师研习各类玄学术数及修炼道教内功心法。2006年参加在人 民大会堂举行的易学研究大会,博学周易阴阳五生、深得奥理,精研道家法术。对道教法术的运用操作有着独特的 见解和经验。

宋心泉师傅现已成为闾山昆仑法院、茅山真心教传度大法师。并将道教各派流传下来的法术、符咒进行了整理、归 纳,集各派之精华所长,擅长和合法事、招财法事,手书各类符咒,所书符咒,灵验非常。多年来不断传授道教神 功心法及开办各项多元化的玄学术数班,现已桃李满门。

Well brother anyone who keen on this please pm me this is for as a details on chinese

Usage of the amulet

书符前均由法师配合结缘者八字姓名开坛做法,念咒、步罡、踏斗。和合类符,法师先用草人或纸人做特殊法术, 点燃内心浓浓之情意,破去对方心障,消除心灵隔阂…然后书符,将内力和灵力共同注入符内,加盖朱砂法印,十 分灵验。

一、请有缘信众提供姓名、农历生日、(不要注时辰,时辰常是家人记错的反而影响效果)有照片的可以发照片及 愿望和要求。如果担心自己的隐私被人知道,在确定前请点一下。.

二、请拍后写上你的需要和愿望,如若您的愿望不在本堂符类别里,可以为您专门订制,但是本堂不定制赌博类、 诅咒类符咒,希望您的愿望以善为本,结善缘,积福德,得福报。

三、符用法各不相同,邮寄时会附详细用法及禁忌,缘主收到符后自会看到(拆开快递后请先看《用符说明》,再 拆信封)。方法都很简单,请缘主按照法师要求来做不要擅自增加程序或改动,请缘主善待此符,切不可戏作,否 则会影响您的祈运效果甚至如厄临身。

四、本堂只度有缘人,心诚则天地动容,法力无边,若持怀疑态度勿请本符。

五、除了需化符的符以外,佩身灵符都备有符袋(红布袋并不厚,符字符咒可清晰看到),并用秘法封锁,使其灵 力不外泄。所以切勿自行取出影响灵力,切不可让别人触摸或观看,放符时请秘密为之,特别是感情和合类的灵符 ,切不可告知你爱的对方。

六、请符时谎报事由,想借此符力量拆散别人家庭者,符不灵,或想借此符之力做不道德或违法之事者,切勿请符 ,万事有因果,切记!

七、本堂法师繁忙,旺旺回复得慢时,请见谅!愿本堂符咒能给苍生带来无量福报,消灾减厄,解除“所想而想所 思而思”之苦热。

八、请符的事禁忌与外人说,这如同偷看做法神不降。符乃灵性之物请秘密为之,放符按收到的说明放,不要放在 明面处,冥冥中有保佑。如果家人,朋友或同事遇到苦恼,您帮忙请符,自己也积一份功德。

九、请符后不必担心,本堂符皆为正符,符亦有正符与邪符之分,正符只要你不是作恶用,以善心为本,绝无反噬 之苦。

The Amulet briefing:

◆以五方圣人公之力, 速令迷魂法师, 五鬼仙师迷化对方, 回心转意, 对求术者死心踏地.。

◆适合于刚分手或对方爱情日渐冷淡疏远者;如果已分开一年以上,并一直没有再联系者不适用此符。

◆此符非普通符,请符前先为缘主做法事,法师开坛做法,用草人做特殊法术,破去对方心障,消除心灵隔阂,以 以五方圣人公之力, 速令迷魂法师, 五鬼仙师迷化对方, 回心转意,并请和合二仙显威灵,以手书符,将内力和灵力共同注入符内,符效力甚为强烈。

◆用此符者,若想效果能保持一生,请修善心,积福德,从而回向爱情,从根本上解决爱情之前世邺障,恩爱一生 ,百头偕老!

The amulet had 5 type please let me know which one you want

回心转意符/感情爱情和合符/桃花符/姻缘符咒灵符

TangBohuWorld
11-11-2011, 11:24 PM
The brief of the the amulet.

Master Lu Shan, Fujian origin, formerly known as Song Xinquan, who is now Heihe in Heilongjiang Province, his childhood love to learn Scripture, 86-year forecast conditioning man had been using the Book of Changes, 1992 was sent Lu Shan Xu A teaching pro-disciple, has followed a number of teacher learning number of academic and practicing all kinds of mysterious Taoist internal organs Heart. 2006 to learn to participate in the Great Hall of the Research Conference, Book of yin and yang, five students learned, won the Olympic grounds, finely Taoist magic. The use of Taoist magic operation has a unique perspective and experience.

Song Xinquan Kunlun Mountain Master Lu has become the court, pass Maoshan really taught Master degree. And factions handed down the Taoist magic, spells were consolidated, summarized, the essence of the parties set director, good and lawful things, Lucky ceremonies, writing all kinds of spells, the spell book, is very efficacious. Heart over the years to teach Taoist magic and mysterious start-up of a wide range of the number of academic classes, now HOLEY.

TangBohuWorld
11-11-2011, 11:25 PM
Book character who first become attached by the Master with the character name to open the altar practices, mantra, step Gang, riding fighting. Hop class character, the Master first person to do with the Scarecrow or the special magic of paper, ignite the feelings deep inside, breaking the barriers to each other's heart, mind the gap ... then remove book character, the internal force and spiritual force within the joint into the character, stamped cinnabar French and Indian, very efficacious.

First, please provide your name destined to believers, Lunar birthday (do not note hour, hour often the family remember correctly, but the impact effect) can send photos with a photo and wishes and requirements. If worried about their privacy being aware, in determining the point before it. .

Second, please write after you take the needs and aspirations, should you desire is not in the Hall character categories, customized specifically for you, but the custom of the Church does not like gambling, curse like spells, I hope your desire for good-oriented, many friends, the plot Ford, blessed reported.

Third, the use of different character, when the mail with detailed usage and contraindications, after the edge of the main character received from will see (apart after delivery please see "with the character description", and then split the envelope). Method is very simple, please do the edge of the main requirements in accordance with the Master not to arbitrarily increase the program or changes, please be kind to the edge of the main character, must not play for, otherwise it will affect the operational effectiveness of your prayer even if E Pro body.

Fourth, the Church is only one degree of affinity, sincere moved heaven and earth, almighty, if not to please the skeptical character.

Fifth, in addition to need-based character of the character outside the character wear body magic bags are available (red bag is not thick, can clearly see the characters spell the word), and blocked with a secret method to spiritual power is not compromised. So do not try to remove the impact of spiritual force, must not allow others to touch or see, when you put the character whom secrets, especially the feelings of harmony class of magic, must not tell you love each other.

Sixth, an amulet with incorrect identification of the subject, others want to break up families who meet the power, character not working, or would like to break the power of doing unethical or illegal things are, not your character, everything has cause and effect, remember!

Seventh, the Master busy church, Want Reply slowly, please forgive me! Willing to give the common people of the Church spells bring immeasurable blessings, and misfortunes by E, the lifting of "think and think and think and think," the bitter heat.

Eight, an amulet with the outsiders say something taboo, it did not fall as peep approach God. Fu is the secret of spiritual things, please whom, according to received instructions to put up character, not on the surface of the Ming, somewhere there bless. If family, friends or colleagues experiencing distress, you help your character, and he is the plot of a merit.

Nine, please do not worry after the break, the Church breaks are positive character, character is character and the evil characters are also divided, is not evil as long as you comply with the order-based charity, no back to bite hard.

The Amulet briefing:

◆ to five parties, the public power of the saints, speed to make Ecstasy Master Goki Immortal fans of each other, a change of heart, for patients who seek hardened.

◆ for broke or just love growing cold alienated by the other party; If you have more than one year apart, and has no further contact is not applicable to this character.

◆ This symbol of non-ordinary character, an amulet before practice for the edge of the main things, the practice of the Master to open the altar, with the Scarecrow do special magic, heart-breaking to the other barriers, eliminate barriers mind to the public the power of the saints to five parties, speed to make Ecstasy Master, Goki Immortal fans of each other, a change of heart, and please Hop Immortals Xian Wei Ling, the handwritten characters, the internal force and spiritual power into the characters together, the effect of very strong character.

◆ use this character who, if you want the effect to maintain life, please rehabilitated heart, the plot Ford to return to love, from the fundamental solution of the previous life of love Ye barrier, loving life, one hundred long marriage!

TangBohuWorld
11-11-2011, 11:25 PM
A change of heart break / emotional symbol of love harmony / peach character / marriage spells magic

callmebad
12-11-2011, 12:01 AM
this amulet doesn't help a jobless person who is trying to find a job?:)

MarkNgSiongBoon
12-11-2011, 12:15 AM
this amulet doesn't help a jobless person who is trying to find a job?:)

hahahaha ...you got to find yourself :p

TangBohuWorld
12-11-2011, 12:43 AM
This amulet can change of luck and after you worn the amulet you will be blessed with great fortune

TangBohuWorld
12-11-2011, 01:06 AM
For those who wanna buy the amulet

Please do not use the amulet harm people arbo u need pay back x 10 what you done hor thank u from my master.

先生你门购买这个灵符不能有邪和害人的念头如果是你门必须被惩罚 x 10 这是我的师傅说得.

TangBohuWorld
12-11-2011, 01:08 AM
报应可能不在你就在你亲人

Using the amulet for harming people may the retribution may not fall on you maybe your family member

please use it for good no evil intention.

Niceman
12-11-2011, 01:10 AM
Interesting.... why not like that, a counter proposition.

If worked,I pay 20x the asking price. If not, simply returns? Onz?

TangBohuWorld
12-11-2011, 02:34 AM
lol that really funny the amulet you buy from the master is for your own usage as i clearly indicated on their well all up to you

xoxostrike
12-11-2011, 09:45 PM
Will it also be able to help us to stay in good health or recover from an illness ?

shawntai
12-11-2011, 10:04 PM
bro, interested in it.. how much is it? can pm mi? thks..

TangBohuWorld
13-11-2011, 12:19 AM
Will it also be able to help us to stay in good health or recover from an illness ?

i will consult my master before i reply u the answer

TangBohuWorld
23-11-2011, 10:15 PM
for those who want the amulet do let me know

Rickcola
23-11-2011, 11:15 PM
hi bro how much it will cost?

BowBow
24-11-2011, 01:58 AM
woooh... Looks interesting... Expensive>?

TangBohuWorld
24-11-2011, 05:47 AM
it cost $300 per amulet but will bring you good luck better then bugis there those uncle sell and effective

xoxostrike
27-11-2011, 09:20 PM

i will consult my master before i reply u the answer

did you manage to find out for me ?

8spades
29-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Haha ... looks like TS dare not answer you.

TangBohuWorld
14-12-2011, 04:50 AM
did you manage to find out for me ?

recovering of illness my master cannot comment on this it will bless you with luck