PDA

View Full Version : Two good massage experiences

notlob
10-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Hey guys,

Been lurking out here for years but this is my first post:)
Just want to flag out a couple of places where I have had good experience s, also hoping to get more recommendations
The first place I have been to maybe a half dozen times. I chanced ulong it by accident, it's near the CBD. The massage is excellent, very thorough. The girl isn't bad looking either, I estimate mid30s from China. I'm not into autoroam, but dd remove her top and give me a boob massage without asking :) Chemistry definitely improved as I rtm. The HJ is nice and slow, she also massages the anus but I am not into that. I negotiated for 2 HJs once, didn't ask for a discount as I like her style and thought the price was fair. All in all, my best massage experience s to date have been here. Damage is 100 for the hour plus HJ, but that's because we didn't negotiate before and I don't mind leaving a tip... price sensitive brothers can probably bargain:)
The other place is Beach Road. Can't rember the girls name. Massage was decent, the other place is much better though. HJ was not bad, not rushed but she wasn't teasing me either... overall I would say above average. She was very very chatty though, a challenge considering how bad my chinese is. If you want some flirting this place would be great, although I prefer to keep it more impersonal...

PM for details, and please up my points if you find the location or FR useful :)

notlob
11-11-2011, 10:48 AM
PMs sent! Please leave FRs:)