PDA

View Full Version : Need advice to convert want away D cup gf to sex buddy

RepulsE
10-11-2011, 07:32 AM
Hi all,

As the title suggest, I need your valuable advice from experienced players to pull this off. I have been together with my current gf for a few months n from the very beginning she already mentioned that we will not be together for long. From my end, I also know that she is not wife material as she is pretty hot tempered & she doesn't want children so I am also mentally prepared to break up soon. 

Recent few days, I can sense that she is beginning to distance herself from me. Eg she no longer update me about issues in her life, doesn't want to walk side by side with me and hardly any messages from her. I think it signals her intention to quit now yeah ? The change in her behaviour is too big and I doubt I am wrong in my judgement. 

Any idea how do I go round converting her to my fb ? Please note that she did tell me a bit of her not very glam history and she did have fb arrangement with her friends. I am not too sure what her reaction will be like if I directly ask her to change our status into a fb but I think she actually no longer keep in contact with all her ex bfs. Thus, I have to be very tactical in going about proposing the new arrangement.

Please enlighten me.

hardthrob81
10-11-2011, 09:02 AM
hi bro perhaps u can try on your next F session with her... compliment her a LOT during sex and then at the end of it, say that you really enjoy her company and its the best thing that happen to u,

then say that u can go without feelings and then ask to keep the relationship physical only lah.... how?

RealEstateGuy
10-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Hi all,

As the title suggest, I need your valuable advice from experienced players to pull this off. I have been together with my current gf for a few months n from the very beginning she already mentioned that we will not be together for long. From my end, I also know that she is not wife material as she is pretty hot tempered & she doesn't want children so I am also mentally prepared to break up soon. 

Recent few days, I can sense that she is beginning to distance herself from me. Eg she no longer update me about issues in her life, doesn't want to walk side by side with me and hardly any messages from her. I think it signals her intention to quit now yeah ? The change in her behaviour is too big and I doubt I am wrong in my judgement. 

Any idea how do I go round converting her to my fb ? Please note that she did tell me a bit of her not very glam history and she did have fb arrangement with her friends. I am not too sure what her reaction will be like if I directly ask her to change our status into a fb but I think she actually no longer keep in contact with all her ex bfs. Thus, I have to be very tactical in going about proposing the new arrangement.

Please enlighten me.

Braddah, the most important element for a FB arrangement is tension. Braddah, how has the sex been? There must be extreme tension that needs to be relieved periodically and both of you have to believe the other is the one to best perform that relief. Braddah, are these elements in place or not?

nuclearkid
10-11-2011, 09:58 AM
As long as you are still bonking, she is your de facto FB. Until she cuts you off, simply enjoy the arrangement. There shouldn't be a need to make it that cut and dried.

Meanwhile, since you know she is not gonna be around for the long haul...on your own, make mental preparations and move on. Keep doing what you are doing but keep your emotions in check. Unless of course you want to designate this arrangement very clearly between the two of you to stabilize your internal mental state stable. I am not sure if the previous sentence is clear but... To me, hold the trump card close to your chest. If she wants to walk, don't try too hard to keep her...there are cunning ones that will turn around to manipulate you, seeing how needy you can be.

RepulsE
10-11-2011, 11:58 AM
We have not had sex for a few weeks as she just underwent a minor surgery. My friend is suggesting me to talk to her n ask if we can still hang out in future, indirectly asking if we can carry on the physical portion.

Thanks for the input and keep them coming. I should be having a talk with her soon so I am in need of advices on what to say or do next.

Snah
10-11-2011, 12:17 PM
Bro As you mentioned she had fb arrangement with her friends before, i think she won't be taken aback if you do raise this matter to her. As compared to some women who has never heard of the term before (seriously they Thot its Facebook or something else). Anyway let her rest for now la. To become FBs has to be mutual between two parties...if not then the sex won't be great at all..