PDA

View Full Version : Gem in Bugis (Hongkong Masseuse)

Pages : [1] 2

mapletree
08-11-2011, 06:25 PM
I had noticed this place few times when shopping with my wife. Always bookmarking to come and try one day.
So the lucky day was last Saturday. Wanted to buy something from Bugis and tought of trying the new place. Went to the place and was welcomed by a lady in her 50-60s. I was like, what the hell, I would rather go to JSP.
The place was hald lit with soft music. Very clean like almost a good spa.Anyway I was about to pay her 60$ as 50$ for 1 hr massage and 10$ for skin theraphy. But she asked me to pay just 40$ for 1 hr including mosha as there was a promo going on. She guided me to a room where a rlaxing chair on a corner, corner standing in one side and a massage bed in middle. The room is quite big, but one thing to note is that there is no attached bath room. One minus point there. Very clean room, nicely decorated with A/C. The bed and its linnen were fresh and looks clean. A curtain was hang in ceiling to reduce light in to the face from the light on top.
Recep asked me to change in to the towel and left the room.
I change in to towel and was checking any last minute SMS/Calls before turn off my phone as I don't like to be disturbed my relaxing time even by the feeling of phone vibration.
Heared a knock and asked to come in. A girl wearing a white T-shirt, and a very short denim greated me with "Hello, I am Meimei, how are you...bla bla bla". When I heared the tone, I was thinking this has to be Local or Malaysian chinese as the English was very good (even better than my office local girls).
I found that her name is Meimei and she is from Hongkong and that's why her English is so nice. She in SG for about 8 months now and working this place all 7 days, unless she is sick.
She said she will do the scrub first and I agreed. (In most other places which offer scrub, they do it at the end. So very rushing and not even 5-10 mins). I was asked to lay down with face down and she untied my towel, fold and place on my buttock, just to cover my ass. then started with back and applied the Scrub. While applying the scrub, she also did some kind of massage or appying more pressure in a rythmic pattern, which I had not experienced in previous scrub sessions. Afer back is done, she removed the towel completely and started with toes, gradually moving up. Now doing thigh and inner thigh. Asked me to spread little bit and she applied almost to my butt crack. But she was very carefull not to go in to A/H. She also applied on back/out side of balls. Then asked me to turn slowly as it may be slippery.
Now my little bro is looking at sky (ceiling), half erected. (I am quite good in controlling emotions as want to save best for later) Again started with shoulders and gave a good tummy massage. I can feel the Dicky is waving as her both hands are doing some tummy and groing area message. Then from toes up to inner thigh. This whole took about 20 mins sofar.
Then she gently asked me folowing
Meimei : "Sir, we only offer hand job. Do you want it ?"
Me : "Just normal H/J or do you provide Juagen?"
Meimei : "Its not Juagen, but not simple hand job which you also can mastrobrate"

After that nego the price from 60$ to 50$.

She used same scrub in my balls, groin and asked to spread legs and applied well. She was very careful not to contact scrub with sensitive area, but she applied in to the rod. Now I can feel my bro is almost 80-90% up. After that she was massaging the balls like Ripples and I felt this action pumps more blood in to the boy. In few mins, I was 110% up. Still she is doing message and no stroking. After all these, she cleaned her hands and started focusing on the head by pulling the pre-skin behind. Then she asked me if I had ever tried read Juagen and I replied Yes. She said real Juagen is painful and I agreed.
She gently did a massage or scratching from fingertips in to the top head and started slow strokes.

At this time, I wanted to explore her body, so started from her legs, moved up and softly touched ger scrotch area. No rejection. So I softly continued to do same while she sas playing with my bro. I must say her H/J was fantastic and she is not in a hurry to shoot out. When I am very nearby, I requested slow down and she agreed.
Finally after 15 mins, Yes after 15 mins I said I am cumming. She speeded up strocking till I shoot and till I dried. After that she cleaned my sperms and asked to get up. She wrapped me by the bed linnen and asked to follow her to shower room which was outside.
It took another 5 mins for me to clean my self, specially from the scrub. Then wore a fresh towel and went to the room. On the way I met two other nice looking girls, greeted me with smile and "hello sir".
One get in to room, she removed my towel and asked to lay down (face down). She said as I just had a shower, she will use powder instead of oil and i agreed.
Started with neck, sholder, spine. Right pressure, slow and gentle. Always asked if I am comfortable. Later she climbed to the bed and sad on my butt while using both hands to pressure some areas. Similarly she gave a very good massage into thighs, calf and even to the foot.
Started at 5.10 and now its almost 6.20. Still no rush. She asked if I enjoyed and of course.
Asked me to change and checked if I want to drink anything, ordered just warm water.

While I was dressing, she was still sitting on the bed and chatting with me. Accidently I had wore the wrong side of my T-shirt and she quickly pointed. And also told she always check if the client get ready properly, because of dark light, accidently some will wear wrongly.

She said its ok to recommand her to my friends, but told to book in advance. She also told me there are 2 local girls working in that place. I will give a try next time.

Here is my summary

Name : Meimei
English : 9/10
Body : Petite, 34B, plum
Face : 7/10
Scrub : 9/10
H/J : 9/10
Massage : 8/10
Charges : 40$ for 1hr massage + body scrub and 50$ for H/J (or J.G if you want to call it)
Ops : 11AM - 11PM Daily
RTM : Definetly

Plus Points : Nice ambience, Friendly service, Good rate, easy to find, got promotion
Minus Points : No Attached bath

Interested bros, please PM me for details. Do write an FR if you get a good/bad service.
I will only reply to bros who has above 40 points as to protect the place from unwanted attention. Pls up me if you got a good service.

Enjoy a great time.

kenjisan1986
08-11-2011, 06:41 PM
First in line to join the queue for the location detail.

ktm77
08-11-2011, 06:50 PM
bro can pm location thks

gottosam
08-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Hi bro mapletree, thankz for your detailed FR. Hope I can receive the ctc for tis joint.

devilzQQ
08-11-2011, 08:00 PM
bro, nice decent FR.

mind to give me the ctc?

thanks!

luxury88
08-11-2011, 08:34 PM
I had noticed this place few times when shopping with my wife. Always bookmarking to come and try one day.
So the lucky day was last Saturday. Wanted to buy something from Bugis and tought of trying the new place. Went to the place and was welcomed by a lady in her 50-60s. I was like, what the hell, I would rather go to JSP.
The place was hald lit with soft music. Very clean like almost a good spa.Anyway I was about to pay her 60$ as 50$ for 1 hr massage and 10$ for skin theraphy. But she asked me to pay just 40$ for 1 hr including mosha as there was a promo going on. She guided me to a room where a rlaxing chair on a corner, corner standing in one side and a massage bed in middle. The room is quite big, but one thing to note is that there is no attached bath room. One minus point there. Very clean room, nicely decorated with A/C. The bed and its linnen were fresh and looks clean. A curtain was hang in ceiling to reduce light in to the face from the light on top.
I change in to towel and was checking any last minute SMS/Calls before turn off my phone as I don't like to be disturbed my relaxing time even by the feeling of phone vibration.
Heared a knock and asked to come in. A girl wearing a white T-shirt, and a very short denim greated me with "Hello, I am Meimei, how are you...bla bla bla". When I heared the tone, I was thinking this has to be Local or Malaysian chinese as the English was very good (even better than my office local girls).
I found that her name is Meimei and she is from Hongkong and that's why her English is so nice. She in SG for about 8 months now and working this place all 7 days, unless she is sick.
She said she will do the scrub first and I agreed. (In most other places which offer scrub, they do it at the end. So very rushing and not even 5-10 mins). I was asked to lay down with face down and she untied my towel, fold and place on my buttock, just to cover my ass. then started with back and applied the Scrub. While applying the scrub, she also did some kind of massage or appying more pressure in a rythmic pattern, which I had not experienced in previous scrub sessions. Afer back is done, she removed the towel completely and started with toes, gradually moving up. Now doing thigh and inner thigh. Asked me to spread little bit and she applied almost to my butt crack. But she was very carefull not to go in to A/H. She also applied on back/out side of balls. Then asked me to turn slowly as it may be slippery.
Now my little bro is looking at sky (ceiling), half erected. (I am quite good in controlling emotions as want to save best for later) Again started with shoulders and gave a good tummy massage. I can feel the Dicky is waving as her both hands are doing some tummy and groing area message. Then from toes up to inner thigh. This whole took about 20 mins sofar.
Meimei : "Its not Juagen, but not simple hand job which you also can mastrobrate"

She used same scrub in my balls, groin and asked to spread legs and applied well. She was very careful not to contact scrub with sensitive area, but she applied in to the rod. Now I can feel my bro is almost 80-90% up. After that she was massaging the balls like Ripples and I felt this action pumps more blood in to the boy. In few mins, I was 110% up. Still she is doing message and no stroking. After all these, she cleaned her hands and started focusing on the head by pulling the pre-skin behind. Then she asked me if I had ever tried read Juagen and I replied Yes. She said real Juagen is painful and I agreed.
She gently did a massage or scratching from fingertips in to the top head and started slow strokes.

At this time, I wanted to explore her body, so started from her legs, moved up and softly touched ger scrotch area. No rejection. So I softly continued to do same while she sas playing with my bro. I must say her H/J was fantastic and she is not in a hurry to shoot out. When I am very nearby, I requested slow down and she agreed.
Finally after 15 mins, Yes after 15 mins I said I am cumming. She speeded up strocking till I shoot and till I dried. After that she cleaned my sperms and asked to get up. She wrapped me by the bed linnen and asked to follow her to shower room which was outside.
It took another 5 mins for me to clean my self, specially from the scrub. Then wore a fresh towel and went to the room. On the way I met two other nice looking girls, greeted me with smile and "hello sir".
One get in to room, she removed my towel and asked to lay down (face down). She said as I just had a shower, she will use powder instead of oil and i agreed.
Started with neck, sholder, spine. Right pressure, slow and gentle. Always asked if I am comfortable. Later she climbed to the bed and sad on my butt while using both hands to pressure some areas. Similarly she gave a very good massage into thighs, calf and even to the foot.
Started at 5.10 and now its almost 6.20. Still no rush. She asked if I enjoyed and of course.
Asked me to change and checked if I want to drink anything, ordered just warm water.

While I was dressing, she was still sitting on the bed and chatting with me. Accidently I had wore the wrong side of my T-shirt and she quickly pointed. And also told she always check if the client get ready properly, because of dark light, accidently some will wear wrongly.

She said its ok to recommand her to my friends, but told to book in advance. She also told me there are 2 local girls working in that place. I will give a try next time.

Here is my summary

Charges : 40$ for 1hr massage + body scrub and 50$ for H/J (or J.G if you want to call it)

Plus Points : Nice ambience, Friendly service, Good rate, easy to find, got promotion

Interested bros, please PM me for details. Do write an FR if you get a good/bad service.
I will only reply to bros who has above 40 points as to protect the place from unwanted attention. Pls up me if you got a good service.

Enjoy a great time.

Hi brother, care to share the location and contact. will write FR and up you once visited. thanks.

Dytheceath
08-11-2011, 10:07 PM
bro mapletree, can pass me e contact? Cheers!

noobiemaycry
08-11-2011, 10:26 PM
I think i knew the place:)

coolandy79
08-11-2011, 10:38 PM
Bro can pm the location

kallangboy
08-11-2011, 11:08 PM
Hi, bro, I am working at Bugis area, and I am a massage lover. Can pm location? You can see my profile I had several FR already. Thank you

nicholasnokia
08-11-2011, 11:08 PM
bro , can share this wonderful ctc with me?

Fred3183
08-11-2011, 11:11 PM
Bro,care 2 share?
Thanks

sgplaymaster
08-11-2011, 11:19 PM
wow bugis - my fav hangout place.

can give me the add, her ctc also?

thanks bro!

horny888
08-11-2011, 11:19 PM
Hi brother, care to share the location and contact. will write FR and up you once visited. thanks.

analguy76
08-11-2011, 11:28 PM
Bro Pls share ctc wif me?

babab
08-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Bro can pm me contact and location. Thanks . Will share after there.

sammyhunter
09-11-2011, 12:05 AM
bro can pm me the location or contact.. thanks very much... looking forward

samuellim0909
09-11-2011, 12:06 AM
tat must be good.. bro can pm me... tks alot..

WRX Impreza
09-11-2011, 12:11 AM
Wat r u gg to use to up the TS???????

Bozz
09-11-2011, 12:12 AM
Bro, mind to share ctc n location? Thks

john1981
09-11-2011, 12:15 AM
hi bro can pm me the location. many thks.

mapletree
09-11-2011, 03:10 PM
Hi bro,

Can share with me the location and phone number of this joint? Really appreciate your help. Will up your points first to show my appreciation.

Thanks in advance.

- lucifier

Bro Lucifier, thanks for the points. Sent you details already.
Other bros, I am sending details one by one.

benjo83
09-11-2011, 03:57 PM
Bro can sent me the place location address and ctc. will up you.

hotbanana
09-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Dear bro. Please share with me the contact. Will be there tonight. Thank you very much.

fisheagle683
09-11-2011, 04:38 PM
pm me with location pl...

johnn
09-11-2011, 04:44 PM
dont get kon by hongkon .
they stay at hk then come spore:D
many cant speak cantonese.

whooi
09-11-2011, 04:58 PM
hey bro, mind to share location?

ah koh
09-11-2011, 06:06 PM
Bro, mind to share ctc n location? Thks

Mario_Adonis48
09-11-2011, 08:50 PM
pm me with location pls

Bktan
09-11-2011, 09:22 PM
PM me pls?

leonker86
10-11-2011, 12:21 AM
Hi can pm me the location? Thanks!

Nessaja
10-11-2011, 12:32 AM
Hi bro, pls share the location. Tia.

max_priest
10-11-2011, 03:31 PM
I have gone down to try up this Spa today. A plumb & busty Vietnamese gal served me. I did not accept any extra from her as her outlook failed to turn me on. I therefore did not even ask her for her name. I just wanna cut losses and save time as I was also in a hurry to attend a meeting later ... To me the environment of the spa is not conducive and the music they played was also not soothing for massage ... My apologies if any one finds me too blunt and straight-forward. This Vietnamese gal's massage was fine but not fantastic ... At least she is trained. However, I have better massage elsewhere if I want genuine massage. :D

I guess T/S has mistaken the masseuse that served him was a Hong Konger. According to the Vietnamese Masseuse there isn't any Honger Konger ... There are altogether 6 masseuses consisting of PRC, Malaysian, Vietnamese and Singaporean Chinese.

Have a good massage guys!

MaXx

mapletree
10-11-2011, 04:12 PM
I have gone down to try up this Spa today. A plumb & busty Vietnamese gal served me. I did not accept any extra from her as her outlook failed to turn me on. I therefore did not even ask her for her name. I just wanna cut losses and save time as I was also in a hurry to attend a meeting later ... To me the environment of the spa is not conducive and the music they played was also not soothing for massage ... My apologies if any one finds me too blunt and straight-forward. This Vietnamese gal's massage was fine but not fantastic ... At least she is trained. However, I have better massage elsewhere if I want genuine massage. :D

I guess T/S has mistaken the masseuse that served him was a Hong Konger. According to the Vietnamese Masseuse there isn't any Honger Konger ... There are altogether 6 masseuses consisting of PRC, Malaysian, Vietnamese and Singaporean Chinese.

MaXx

I am sorry to hear your experience, but appriciate been honest.

Mei Mei told me she is from HK. In fact I usually travel to HK twice a month. So I asked some questions related to HK and she replied well. She also made some recommendations to me in HK.
I am sure I can distinguish between local, PRC and Malaysian english accesnt and sure she is not one of them. But of course I did not check IC/PP :)
Let's wait and see for other bros too.

Another tip off from few senior guys who have already tried.
Qi Qi from Taiwan (or PRC)
Sammi from Malaysia.

Cheers..

scuddupe
10-11-2011, 05:43 PM
Bro ctc please!

jj7788
10-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Hi, Brother, can pm me the location. Thanks

jj7788
10-11-2011, 06:05 PM
Hi, Can PM me the location! Thanks

enthral
10-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the detailed FR. Hope you can share the location with me.

hokangmail
10-11-2011, 11:21 PM
1st of all,thanks bro mapletree for the location...wasn't hard to find as i went to the gym at bugis often...

went up.pay up.one gal was packing up the room,some bro may have just left.so waited at the counter for awhile..gal packing the room,seems PRC.big neh neh,a good C ba??after packing.was lead to the room.strip to boxer.and waited,came in a gal,not bad look.big neh neh also...ask to strip boxer:eek:.erm...thats what i was waiting for,hehe...off goes the boxer:p
massage was ok,as have workout hard and most part of my body was in pain,not looking for a hard massage..decent massage i will say.
shall skip the details.left a happy man.
gal:didn't ask.i fell asleep shortly after the massage starts;
regent.says she sin,but her hokkien sounds funny ley:cool:not sure if she is lying.
pound chill:not bad,fast and slow.cum playing of balls in between
neh neh:C but feels like mob b4 one...not too sure as i was in between heaven and hell.(with the strocking and balls playing)
damage.50 for 1hr,but i didnt get any scrub ley.but still an hr well spent.pound chill,standard 50.
RTM,of cos,i even got her hp no....:D.may try her outcall if she's off.

sorry for the lowso FR.
do not ask me for contact/location.as bro mapletree is the threat starter,cheers

wahhero
10-11-2011, 11:38 PM
Mei mei is from malaysia.... There are no hong kong masseue there... The service is so so.

AnotherJackAss
11-11-2011, 07:20 AM
Bro can share location? thanks in advance

shitty_pants
11-11-2011, 02:10 PM
yo bro TS can share ctc. no offense but to me, dun care HKG or M'sia lah. service good, look good can liao . hehehe :P

Tech
11-11-2011, 03:17 PM
Can pm me? Tanks

mapletree
11-11-2011, 03:21 PM
1st of all,thanks bro mapletree for the location...wasn't hard to find as i went to the gym at bugis often...

went up.pay up.one gal was packing up the room,some bro may have just left.so waited at the counter for awhile..gal packing the room,seems PRC.big neh neh,a good C ba??after packing.was lead to the room.strip to boxer.and waited,came in a gal,not bad look.big neh neh also...ask to strip boxer:eek:.erm...thats what i was waiting for,hehe...off goes the boxer:p
massage was ok,as have workout hard and most part of my body was in pain,not looking for a hard massage..decent massage i will say.
shall skip the details.left a happy man.
gal:didn't ask.i fell asleep shortly after the massage starts;
regent.says she sin,but her hokkien sounds funny ley:cool:not sure if she is lying.
pound chill:not bad,fast and slow.cum playing of balls in between
neh neh:C but feels like mob b4 one...not too sure as i was in between heaven and hell.(with the strocking and balls playing)
damage.50 for 1hr,but i didnt get any scrub ley.but still an hr well spent.pound chill,standard 50.
RTM,of cos,i even got her hp no....:D.may try her outcall if she's off.

sorry for the lowso FR.
do not ask me for contact/location.as bro mapletree is the threat starter,cheers

Thanks for sharing your experience bro.

sexzero
11-11-2011, 03:23 PM
hey bro pm me the address

mapletree
11-11-2011, 03:35 PM
I have PMed all the bros with the address until now.
Sorry I did not send to few bro's who has No enough posts or no enough points. I hope you will understand that we need to protect some places against any possible "AV" or no need unnecessary attention. Really sorry for them.

One more thing I want to hghlight is that few bros has informed me that Mei Mei is not from HK but from MY. Well, I am not sure if she lied to me and really sorry I did not tried to cheat any. She was very well convinced me that she is from HK and also chatted with me some HK specific things.

Anyway after all, as some bros said, Service is what matters.

Enjoy the great service and have a great week end all.

wondergirls
11-11-2011, 07:57 PM

MaXx

Thanks bro Maxx for your intelligence report!

Was about to mount an attack this weekend.

Anyway, tks TS for the ctc.! Since have limited ammunition, shall hold ground first. :D

max_priest
12-11-2011, 12:08 AM
Thanks bro Maxx for your intelligence report!

Was about to mount an attack this weekend.

Anyway, tks TS for the ctc.! Since have limited ammunition, shall hold ground first. :D

Bro, don't hold your fire too long as the barrel of your magnum might jam out in no time. :p

Anyway, the one recommended by you is great even if there is no "extra service" at the moment! Nowdays it ain't easy to find a place that offers solid massage by young masseuses ... :D

laiwh
12-11-2011, 12:39 AM
Visited a HC that fits about 90% of what TS mentioned, except for the scrub. Maybe i didn't ask for any scrub. Anyway I was stuck in the rain after having lunch around the area, so just went up for a quick massage while waiting for the rain to stop.

Went in, opted for 1hr massage, stripped naked and waited. A lady called Sammy came in. She was wearing a blue tank top and a denim short skirt. She proceeded with the massage. Her massage is more like playing piano, but not really piano -- feels a bit like sexy massage, but she does apply some strength occasionally. The fun part was when she massages my back, standing at my head, her boobs keep pressing on my head. Then when massaging my legs, she keep "accidentally" brushing my balls.
Then she asked me to turn over. She was standing at my head area again. She massaged my chest and tummy area while bending over my face, with her (.)(.) at my eyes. Couldn't tahan anymore and my little bro started to mari-kita. She still slowly massaged my tummy, followed by my arms and then my legs, again brushing my balls. I could see that she keep staring at my little bro while massaging my legs...haha. Finally she popped the GQ. Went for HJ. Again, she slowly played with my didi while my hands found their ways under her bra and into her panties. She didn't resist! So I proceeded to poke one finger into her love hole... can't believe my finger went in so smoothly because she's already wet :P I then tried to suck her boobs...she put her boob over my face so that i can reach them more easily, but her whole boob was all over my face and i almost couldn't breathe.. I wish i have a 3rd hand so that i can play with both boobs and finger her at the same time. I shot my load after a few minutes. She asked me whether i prefer to take a shower or use wipe with hot towel. I asked for hot towel because i don't like the idea of walking outside only in towels, i rather go back and use the office's shower. She dilligently went to get 2 hot towels and 1 dry towel, and then proceeded to help clean me up.

After cleaning, i was about to get up and get dressed, she said still got time and asked me to lie down and then massaged my head. Then she repeated the "boob over my face" thingy again while massaging chest. Although her massage is not really fantastic, but i still left a sextisfied man.

Name: Sammy (spelling maybe wrong), Malaysian
boobs: C (i think)
Massage: 5/10
HJ: 7/10
Damage: $40 (Massage) + $50 (HJ)

TS please pardon me if this place is not the same as what you mentioned. :)

suizai
12-11-2011, 11:49 AM
bro, interested to try this masseuse from HK, can share the ctc and location?

watchonly
12-11-2011, 12:55 PM
bro mapletree, can pass me e contact?

Wutien
12-11-2011, 01:04 PM
Hi... Kindly pm the location and contact can't wait to try

Bozz
13-11-2011, 01:10 AM
Bro,hope to try the plc.Pls share d ctc if possible.Thks.

tobitoba
13-11-2011, 01:42 AM
Please share the contact.
Thx

Fat Bear
13-11-2011, 08:38 AM
Ya me too can PM me the location thanks.............................

joscklee
13-11-2011, 02:06 PM
Hi Bro

Pls share contacts Thnx

ralph82
14-11-2011, 02:10 AM
Bro can share contact pls? Thanx

cironea
14-11-2011, 12:18 PM
TS bro, pls do share this gem.. Many tks in advance!

6v7x67ngr
14-11-2011, 01:29 PM
bro location please!

looking4fun881
14-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Hi bro,

Can share contact?

jaythai
14-11-2011, 02:41 PM
bro can share?

superdogsg
14-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Hi Bro, hope you can share ctc with me.

oneheart
15-11-2011, 12:49 AM
bro can pm me the contact / location?

joscklee
15-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Bro, can share contact pls

spermwheel
16-11-2011, 03:12 PM
Wow bro, your essay extremely well written. Care to share the location?

spermwheel
16-11-2011, 03:21 PM
Sorry bro I know I do not have many points as im afraid wives do create account and check time to time. Appreciate if you can PM me despite

peeper78
16-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Bro,care to share the contacts? Greatly appreciated n will write a FR on it

cironea
17-11-2011, 12:13 PM
Got the contact from TS. My review as follows:

Got Ivy (MYian) to service.

Face: 6/10
Body: Slightly meaty
Boobs: C++ Nice and natrual
Massage: 8.5/10 Feel like those spa type, good strokes
HJ: 7/10 SOP. Can autoroam everywhere
Dmg: 40/hr + 60 (din nego) for HJ

RTM: mebbe not, considering there's too many gems out there

puggy
17-11-2011, 12:22 PM
Can PM me location? Thanks!

VC26
17-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Can share ctc? Thks

sam54321
20-11-2011, 12:06 AM
hi can share ctc details? thanks!

perfection89
20-11-2011, 07:12 AM
hi ts, care to share ctc? went to jb hc before but never had the chance to go sg's hc yet...:eek:

popeye55
20-11-2011, 07:44 AM
Bro, can share ctc?

Cheenacow
21-11-2011, 02:34 AM
Hi bro, can pm me location? thks!

fire_element
21-11-2011, 10:58 AM
bro, please kindly PM contact.
thanks.

freezetheDB
21-11-2011, 05:33 PM
bro pls pm me the loc thanks!

trickyinc
21-11-2011, 06:08 PM
bro, pls PM me the shop name and location.. thanks..

mapletree
25-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Have replied to all the PMs from bros who have enough points.

Hope some of you would enjoy and up me.

Sorry for few days delay as travelled till yesterday.

etan84
26-11-2011, 10:21 AM
can share contacts? ty

dragon545454545
30-11-2011, 05:32 PM
can PM me location? thanks.

MassageLver
01-12-2011, 08:27 AM
hey man can pm contact/location?

omguser
01-12-2011, 09:07 AM
would love to get the location - I am either at or near Bugis almost everyday, would make it worth my while.

But sadly, I don't think I have enough points to qualify for the info, or any points for that matter.

<sigh>

The FR sounded amazing btw, thank you for sharing

spidy
01-12-2011, 12:22 PM
yo bro can pm me location? Do they provide FJ?

leegel
01-12-2011, 04:35 PM
Hi, can pm me location ? Thanks

magixballx
01-12-2011, 04:48 PM
Can I have the ctc pls??

freebie1
01-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Hi mind to pm location please? Interested.

TonyTheTiger
01-12-2011, 08:39 PM
Please share contact! Thanks!!!

Legend
03-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Bro can send me contact pls? thanks!

Dhuzi
03-12-2011, 04:53 PM
Bro Pls share ctc wif me? Thanks

darkartic
03-12-2011, 06:38 PM
Bro can share ctc?

smaple
04-12-2011, 02:41 AM
Thanks for sharing. Will ask you for contact when I have enough points..

fender
04-12-2011, 08:36 PM
Bro can u share the contact ? Thanks !

jac_h
05-12-2011, 11:58 AM
hi bro, can share ctc?

TonyTheTiger
05-12-2011, 05:45 PM
Wow Bro! I need some relax time! Please share contact!

iFantasy
05-12-2011, 07:31 PM
Bro, care to share contact and location? :)

kentfang7
06-12-2011, 02:26 AM
hey bro care to share?

parhy01
07-12-2011, 10:35 AM
Can share location bro, thinking of going dwn later today..

Thanks in advance.

larnaryar
12-12-2011, 10:02 PM
Dear TS,

Pm sent

Cheers.

mapletree
14-12-2011, 04:40 PM
Sorry I was out of Singapore for office matters.

All bros who PMd with enough points were already replied. Waiting to get upz by bros who enjoyed.

Cheers.

larnaryar
17-12-2011, 05:21 PM
Will be heading down to the area at dinner time today, hopefully it isn't too crowded. Will write a FR should I be able to.

ChaoticBoy
22-12-2011, 02:59 AM
Bro can sent me the place location address and ctc. will up you.

thanks alot^^

alwaysup12
22-12-2011, 04:43 AM
went down to the place recently...

didn't have any ctc passed to me... just wanted to test water around that area...

had the same girl as TS... she really have strong GFE... and not those kind of piano massage... seriously strong kind... massage the back for about 30 mins... can sleep one... super shioks..... while massaging my legs, she move to my butt cheeks... she tickle damn nicely... i think i felt her tickling my asshole also... hahahahahhaa... but that's not the point... anyways, she ask to turn... pop GQ liao... i said okay lah... so steam already dun do like wasted right...???!!! heh... she kiss my cheeks after i agreed and then started to lick my nipples... then she ask me to remove her strap and then say i can lick her nipples... in my mind... "YES MA'AM...!!!" she rub my tummy, kiss my cheeks, my neck... i really thought i was her bf sia... not long later, i showered her with my juice.... cleaned me up with a towel... sad thing, no attached bathroom... so i had to walk all the way in my towel... after shower, she was waiting outside the bathroom... then she held my hand all the way to the room and while walking she said "i don't want other people to see you... only me..." feel like a damn king lor... dressed up, gave her tips... and she gave me her ctc saying that if wanna come down must call her, while grabbing my 2ic... SONG BOH...!!!!!

ratings same as TS... but really strong GFE to me... i think she does FL also lar... must have chemistry one...

i hope bros here can up me... i'm trying my best liao... wanna get points and give more FRs and get more pointers from senior bros...

fireroos9
22-12-2011, 08:53 AM
Bro can pm me the location and ctc.

Tks.

chuatere
22-12-2011, 12:44 PM
can i have the contact please

pwang
22-12-2011, 12:55 PM
bro contact pls

airpip
23-12-2011, 10:08 PM
Can I have contacts pls

fractal
27-12-2011, 10:35 AM
mapletree bro can you pm the location as well?

Xinister
27-12-2011, 12:10 PM
Bro share contact pls. Thanks!:p

sohigh
27-12-2011, 02:24 PM
bro pm me the ctcs, thanks

henky
28-12-2011, 12:03 PM
Please send me the venue and contact. thanks

destinsky
28-12-2011, 05:51 PM
Bro can share ctc n loc

ttenneb
28-12-2011, 07:45 PM
had ivy yesterday. Brief FR

Name: Ivy
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: C (She has hygiene problem i think. Her nipple is of cigarette and a little sour taste. Probably a few bros saliva was all over b4)
Body: 5-6/10. bah bah side
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 6/10
RTF: Not for her. Not my cup of tea. Looking for Sammy nxt time.

epson98
28-12-2011, 10:49 PM
Hi bro mapletree,can pm me the contact for this joint?thanks

Me Siam Bu
28-12-2011, 10:54 PM
bro bugis near me i wan i wan

Rajhyd82123
28-12-2011, 11:16 PM
bro..pm me the ctc pls..

Vanyuri
28-12-2011, 11:57 PM
Hi Bro, Can share location?
Thanks in adv.

AUDIFANSG
29-12-2011, 02:20 AM
Bro pm me the contacts pls. thank you

Bdrevel
29-12-2011, 05:34 AM
Hi bro,

Can share contact?

shitty_pants
04-01-2012, 03:37 PM
after a long time, i've finally went to try out this shop for myself.

the place nt too bad lah.

i really needed a massage n a quick release too, so why not.

i opted for a 1 hr massage.

the massage i would say not too bad. not those piano type lah. got strength type.

i nearly fell asleep lah. after abt 30 mins, i was asked to flip over. then she continued her massage but slowly down south lah.

then the GQ popped. i opted for body massage as her boobs looks so big.

the BM not too bad ey. slow and sensual. not rushing at all. after the deed, she took a few warm towel in for me to clean up.

still got time, she continued her massage.

overall not too bad an experience.

name: i think sammi. she told me got 2 sammi lah.
boobs: should be a C.

Talishim
04-01-2012, 04:11 PM
Can i hav her contact pls

ryanliew
04-01-2012, 07:15 PM
bro can share the contact pls~ :D

epson98
04-01-2012, 09:36 PM
Hi Bro,thanks for sharing

bassf
04-01-2012, 10:11 PM
Can help share ctc?

corps
05-01-2012, 02:23 AM
Hi bro, i may not have alot of points but hope you can share and PM contact. Will drop FR after visit. :)

johnsian101
05-01-2012, 10:07 AM
Hi Bro,

Looks damn good. Mind sharing contact? I'll drop a FR later

pornquitter
11-01-2012, 01:23 AM
hey bro can share contact for her ? Thanks !

t3t3
11-01-2012, 03:34 PM
Bro, I work I bugis. U need to share contact man...
Thanks

wc_chiongster
14-01-2012, 04:10 AM
damn interesting la the scrubbing
bro i'm below 40.. but pm la pls... T___T

kevinxr4
14-01-2012, 06:14 AM
Hi bro
Pls pm me the locaton. Address? I very interested. With many thank

queen
14-01-2012, 09:04 AM
Brocan I have the contact?

Zexyboy
14-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Can see you had a wonderful time. Mind sharing location Bro

Tbjm04
14-01-2012, 11:57 PM
Hi bro, care to share the location with me? Many thanks.

cheepie
15-01-2012, 04:40 AM
ok, i gib u the photo, but dun ask me for contacts

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/268182_246809158680286_100000536112164_914524_6518 939_n.jpg

cheepie
15-01-2012, 04:40 AM
2nd one

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/254147_225122837515585_100000536112164_843339_1182 017_n.jpg

222nge
16-01-2012, 10:16 AM
TS,
Can I hv her ctc pls, tks

casiosamsung
16-01-2012, 10:50 AM
Well, very good post. I'd like to try it. Bro Pls share ctc wif me?

Vengeful
16-01-2012, 11:16 AM
Bro, pls pm me the location. Ty.

joze
16-01-2012, 01:07 PM
bro can pm me her ctc

thx

me220haha
16-01-2012, 02:18 PM
Hi Bro, can share contact pls? Tks!!

PaperTiger
16-01-2012, 04:02 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro Pls....give me the contact,
thanks n appreciated!!

monkey168
16-01-2012, 04:40 PM
TS, pls share contacts. Appreciate.

gnaug
16-01-2012, 11:44 PM
Bro. Care to share.
Thanks so much.

mapletree
17-01-2012, 03:20 PM
Bros who PMed me with enough points, please check your inbox for contact.

Please write an FR and up me if you enjoyed a good service.

MANS
17-01-2012, 06:41 PM
Hi bro, can send me the contact no. and address?

Bros who PMed me with enough points, please check your inbox for contact.

Please write an FR and up me if you enjoyed a good service.

copyright69
17-01-2012, 07:34 PM
i want her ctc TS

qing
17-01-2012, 11:33 PM
sms me the place thank u

secretmale
17-01-2012, 11:56 PM
hey would like to know the location... can u pm me???

hayashi72
19-01-2012, 10:28 PM
Can give this place a miss. I got Sammy. Looks can't make it. She purposely combed her hairs so that her face can't be see very clearly. Had HJ and autoroam for $60. Really a waste of $$. By the way, the legendary Meimei is gone!

RTM: No!!!

KTVchi0ngster
19-01-2012, 10:33 PM

Here is my summary

Enjoy a great time.

Bro .. please pm me the exact location & contacts ...

PradaLJ
25-01-2012, 08:35 AM
i must say big thank you to threadstarter bro Mappletree for sharing.

it was a rainy evening, and i decided to try out the Gem in Bugis.

reached the location, went up and paid at counter.

came a hot hot lady name QiQi; hour glass body and nice smile. boobs are of cup C at least.

massage was soothing, and not too painful (suits me after i went "ba guan" a week ago), hence relaxed.

she was chatty, friendly and best of all, made me feel at home. after massaging back, turned over and asked the "horny" question.

exploded my mind with her service. and iam still thinking of her~~ :)

Legend
25-01-2012, 09:49 AM
hi can i have the contact pls? thanks!

yummy1981
25-01-2012, 10:09 AM
sir, can i have the contact? thank you in advance.

thunderrr
25-01-2012, 05:39 PM
bro please share ctc and loc. thanks

davidg
26-01-2012, 03:05 AM
Pm me the location bro !

WRX Impreza
26-01-2012, 10:43 AM
Also, the location is quite open, lots of ppl passing below, dangerous. Plus the points u mentioned= not gg back anymore. Just my honest opinion....

I have tried this joint. I find the gals quality is only passable and service is nothing to shout. Once is enuff for me. Better save my $$$ else where.

Gong Hei Fatt Choy to all H/C cheonsters! :D

In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight ... Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power... Green Lantern's light![/QUOTE]

hayashi72
26-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Also, the location is quite open, lots of ppl passing below, dangerous. Plus the points u mentioned= not gg back anymore. Just my honest opinion....

[/QUOTE]

Yeap! Agree with bro The Green Lantern. Waste of money. The Qiqi is an old aunty, simply cannot make it. I think the ladies in that place can join those in the dirty salons in Jalan Sultan.

Cheers!

mapletree
26-01-2012, 03:26 PM
Wish all Bros a Happy CNY!

Bros who pmed with enough points were replied with details.

I have seen some bros have posted. Many of them I have not even passed the contact (bros <40 points) and don;t know if they refer to same place.

I don't know if there is some one called QiQi. But yes for Sammi.

Bros who experienced, please write FR.

Cheers.

JokerSky
26-01-2012, 04:24 PM
bro,

location and contact pls

browneyes
26-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Bro can share location?

xiaohongmao
26-01-2012, 09:46 PM
all pm given
39 brudders, pls write FR

brokenunderwear
27-01-2012, 11:49 AM
Bro,

Care to share the contacts

Thanks

hayashi72
27-01-2012, 05:50 PM
Can PM me the location? Will put up a FR

davidleesan
29-01-2012, 03:52 PM
hi bro..pls share location...thanks

kakazen
30-01-2012, 05:37 PM
please share the location thx

Fat Bear
30-01-2012, 10:54 PM
CAn share location with me too.Thanks.........

destinsky
31-01-2012, 03:33 AM
bro can share the location pls

mapletree
01-02-2012, 06:27 PM
Bros who PMed please check your inbox.

Other bros who posted, I will PM you tomorrow.

rtrt
01-02-2012, 10:42 PM
Bro can share the location please...thanks!

anthony_wu
02-02-2012, 12:21 AM
hi bro, care to share location ? Thanks

mapletree
07-02-2012, 05:18 PM
Bros who have already tried, please update your FR.

Have a great time there.

Cheers!

Fribalous
07-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Hi bro,

Can pm the place and contact?

Thanks!!

jonlkb
07-02-2012, 05:55 PM
bro pls give me the address thank

leon2018
07-02-2012, 10:25 PM
bro kindly pm me the location tks ^^

longbow0508
07-02-2012, 11:08 PM
Hey bro, would you mind PM the location and contact? thank you!

nasilemak2
08-02-2012, 11:58 PM
Finally got time to pay a visit to this place recommended by TS.
Quite easy to find based on the directions given by TS.
The place has a warm romantic ambience, except for the
looks of the recep. Anyway, ask for TS's masseur. The recep
hesitated for a while and then break the news to me:
TS's Hong Kong Masseur has resigned!

Being positive and trying to cheer up,I talked myself
to believe in a number of places, the style of massage and
service level should be around the same standard since it
is set by the boss. Hence I take the recep's recommendation
to take M2 instead.

Shown to a room and notice the soft music (oriental type)
playing as mentioned by TS. Quite a big room but no shower
attached. Changed and wrap myself in a tower and lie down.

In came a foxy abd busty MILF with that type of hungry look.
Asked for Mosha first. The Mosha is standard scrub, it get rid
of dead skins but not the erotic type aka by Queen of Mosha.
There is a little bit of brushing at sensitive part though.

Then told to flip over and she scrub my front. Suddenly got
a surprise when she scrub my thighs all the way up and start
scrubbing my groin and smile sweetly at me. Just when I thought
she is either going to pop the GQ or finish me off, she told me to
go and bathe....asking me not to worry as she push me out
of the room with my erection on under a thin bedsheet
and passing by a few of her collegues having dinner and
giggling away!

Quickly close the shower door and turn on the shower
to cool down my erection first. Then return to the room for the massage.
I must say for someone her size, the massage is actually quite good
with strength but not the painful type. It was so soothing that I
almost fell asleep until she told me to flip over.

Then she start massaging my thigh and slowly to my groin asking me
whether I need a massage there. I asked how much and she told me $60.
I told her mkt price is $50 and she agreed but persuaded me to do a
BM instead for $80. For masseurs who have given me satisfying massage,
I tend to oblige as form of tip to them.

The BM is really good. She oil her upper body and massage me all over
periodically sucking my nipples. Finally, she finish me off by squeezing it
between her 2 melons.

Then she uses hot towels to clean me up and ask me whether I want a head massage. As I do not want to mess up my hair, I told her to massage
my thighs and calves again as it is quite sore after my running.

Name: PM me for the name if you can get TS to share the Place with you.
(I will only reply if you put the name of the place in the PM)

Looks:7/10 (if you like the foxy type)
Boobs:B
Massage: 7/10
BM:8/10
GFE: 9/10
Will return as I find that the service is very good though the skill level
can be improved.

Anyway, checked with her on TS Hong Kong Masseur. She is actually a Malaysian who just got "Bao" (booked completely and kept as mistress)
and therefore leave the trade for the time being.

If 1 day I am rich, I would do the same. Make the hottest Masseure
as my mistress so she can service me everyday!:)

Cheers and Thank You TS for recommending this place.

Pls Upz me if you like my FR to encourage me to spend money,
explore and write to share. Thanks.

jss10
09-02-2012, 09:59 PM
Hi bro ... appreciate details to where this place is .. tnx .. :)

Here is my summary

Enjoy a great time.

mapletree
10-02-2012, 11:55 AM
Bro Nasilemak, Thanks for the nice FR and update about Meimei's unavailability.

Other bros with enough points, please check your inbox for PMs.

matthew74
10-02-2012, 12:16 PM
Can share location with me too. Thx

lovebutterchick
10-02-2012, 02:20 PM
Would you share the contact?

bh2338
10-02-2012, 06:18 PM
hey~ bro can share contact and location with me?

purepulp
10-02-2012, 06:31 PM
Wish all Bros a Happy CNY!

Bros who pmed with enough points were replied with details.

I have seen some bros have posted. Many of them I have not even passed the contact (bros <40 points) and don;t know if they refer to same place.

I don't know if there is some one called QiQi. But yes for Sammi.

Bros who experienced, please write FR.

Cheers.

Yup there is 2 along that stretch. Can get mixed up quite easily!

bear12
10-02-2012, 06:58 PM
hi bro can share contacts.. thanks in advance...

jackson3
10-02-2012, 07:11 PM
mind sharing location?really appreciate it

Grant7
10-02-2012, 07:21 PM
Hi bro pls share the location. Thanks

Mai tu_liao
10-02-2012, 08:13 PM
Bro cn share pls

Philips
10-02-2012, 11:36 PM
Bro cn share pls

klaasvaak
22-02-2012, 12:25 AM
I am going to hong kong next week, anybody has experiance with the following website http://www.hongkongmassage.com

or anybody has tips?

Nl0261
22-02-2012, 02:49 PM
I think i knew the place:)

Hi bro, town area jus rite for me, share loc. tks:)

Nl0261
22-02-2012, 04:00 PM
bugis area suit me, can share loc n ctc tks.

Garioncool
22-02-2012, 04:04 PM
can pm contact? living in the area

andy15966304
22-02-2012, 04:25 PM

Here is my summary

Enjoy a great time.

Hi bro, can pm me the place

cast123
23-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Hi bro, can pm me the place

Bro,

Can i have the place details.. new to this forum....but very much interested in good massage place -esp with scrub..

thanks

mapletree
25-02-2012, 12:00 AM
Bros witj enough points were replied.
Please check your PMs and enjoy the place.

Do not forget to write your FR and up me if you had a great time.

Me Siam Bu
25-02-2012, 12:23 AM
may i??? lol

samuser
25-02-2012, 04:08 AM
Bro, can i have the ctc too? Thanks alot.. =)

contra
26-02-2012, 09:24 AM
location n ctc pls bro. thank u.

IwantBBBj
27-02-2012, 03:12 PM
bro ctc please!

adt87
29-02-2012, 01:18 PM
bro , pls share the contact and info

Frezzz
29-02-2012, 04:42 PM
Would like to have the ctc pls!

onetail
29-02-2012, 05:21 PM
Hi may I have the contact as well. Thanks

mapletree
05-03-2012, 02:50 PM
I have replied to all PMs (bros with enough points)

Have a nice time there!

Coffeecans
05-03-2012, 05:05 PM
Can I have the contact please? :D

toyogo1989
05-03-2012, 06:42 PM
bro can share pls.. been searching all over bugis.. hard to search in blind..

05-03-2012, 06:47 PM
Br, can I have the contact please? Thanks

samuel80
06-03-2012, 12:40 PM
bro, mind to share the location. cheers.

Here is my summary

Enjoy a great time.

xiaoran
08-03-2012, 12:45 AM
bro, can tell me the location. I just join this forum only

tradertan
08-03-2012, 02:38 PM
bro, care to share details? appreciate it.

parhy01
11-03-2012, 12:34 AM
Can pm location...?

Thanks in advance!!

Angon20
11-03-2012, 02:04 AM
can pm me the location? thanks a lot

RebornGuy
11-03-2012, 04:01 AM
Can PM me the location please? Thanks alot!

locke1984
11-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Please share location/contact! Thanks!

Charlie2
11-03-2012, 02:06 PM
bro, can share location. thks!

hangeover
11-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Bro, can gve me the location pls? Will give u FR n up u..

david9128
19-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Re: Gem in Bugis (Hongkong Masseuse)
Please share location/contact! Thanks!

mapletree
20-03-2012, 06:06 PM
Sorry for the late MR...

Visited the place last week but had to fly to Phuket so no time to update.

Anyway, searched awhile before I could find the place but it means that not easy for AV to find. Went up and asked for a 45 mins massage as there was a promo going on. Was given a milf but with great knockers. Was a bit turned off cos its a milf at first but her massage is quite good. then she asked me to turn around and massage my chest area. She stood at my head area and kept using her big C cup to press on my face. She gives off a seductive scent which made my 2ic stood up. She then popped the GQ and quoted me $70 for HJ. Very ex but since i made an effort to go down already, lan lan just pay for. After HJ, she asked me if i would like a head massage which i agreed to.

Overall quite a good experience despite the high price.

Boobs: C
Body: Slim and Sexy
Damage: Massage 40 + HJ 70 = 110 SGD
RTF: Nope cos i dun like to revisit. prefer new girls.

Thanks TS.

Thanks for the FR bro

lacct69
20-03-2012, 06:41 PM
Bro, can share contact?

chain_g2
21-03-2012, 12:34 PM
i donnoe if the place i go is the same as TS...but i wanna share my experience with u guys....place oso at Bugis...To cut the story short,once I enter the place,need to register.I paid for 1hr which is $40.I was given a room and shortly a Viet lady enter...This is where I feel i kena cheated.....1st I paid for 1hr massage,but was shortchanged,only half hour....Then for hj is $50,no autoroam some more....becoming more sianz....if u want to auto roam,must pay $80....waah.....cut throat sia dis place....lan lan since my member up oredi,i opt for hj....HJ oso very mechanical.....
Just not my day....Guys pls be careful when goin to this place...don't be like me...

Kocky
21-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Bro pls pm me the location

AhBui168
21-03-2012, 03:40 PM
bro :)
can pm me the location please?

thanks!

Garioncool
22-03-2012, 11:56 PM
hi bro, can share the ctc for the hk massage. And can pm the viet masseau contact so can avoid. tks

SF86
24-03-2012, 01:01 AM
I am going to hong kong next week, anybody has experiance with the following website http://www.hongkongmassage.com

or anybody has tips?

This website is even better with photos for you to see: http://sex141.com/ :D For HK.

ChinKooi
24-03-2012, 09:16 AM
hj is $50,no autoroam some more....becoming more sianz....if u want to auto roam,must pay $80....waah.....cut throat sia dis place....lan lan since my member up oredi,i opt for hj....HJ oso very mechanical.....

She then popped the GQ and quoted me $70 for HJ.

So expensive ?

ilovetosex123
24-03-2012, 09:27 AM
bro pls share the location & ctc...

mapletree
26-03-2012, 03:38 PM
PMed to all eligible bros.

Sorry I was travelling last two weeks and just today replied to all of them

Enjoy!

Fox72
27-03-2012, 12:14 AM
Can PM me the location??

Thanks in advance if possible

Cheers

giggsdanny
27-03-2012, 11:58 PM
bro, can pm me the ctc.
Thks in advnce

28-03-2012, 11:34 AM
contact plse!

gfplayer
29-03-2012, 01:03 AM
can share with me the exact location ?

SexHungry
29-03-2012, 11:20 AM
Bro can share the detail and contact of the place you mentioned, thanks

kckckc
29-03-2012, 07:20 PM

stevekuint
12-04-2012, 08:39 PM
hi bro,

i'm a big fan of girls with good English.
can share the location and ctc?
thank you. you are the man! :)

Jesterlebbit
13-04-2012, 09:49 PM
Bro can share ctc? Thanks in advance!

syplhs
14-04-2012, 06:33 AM

p_p_spidey
14-04-2012, 11:40 PM
Bro, can pm me the location....

Icy_frost
15-04-2012, 05:07 PM
bro can share ctc? thanks in advance! =)

big.small
15-04-2012, 08:50 PM
Since this thread is for mp in this area so tagging along without pinpointing where.

This place has individual rooms but no massage bed and the bathroom is interesting cos has 2 doors, bros who have been will prolly guess where I went.

Was assigned an auntie so rejected and was replaced by one of the most chio masseuses I had tried, she is definitely not prc and name starts with v. She is really nice looking and tat day I was really horny so I broke my usual routine and tried bj with cap at usual rate. My first bj with cap by a stranger, hahahaha no angbao. Too bad no roaming as I also wanna be gentle with a nice looker la, can always visit her again ma.

Name Vxxxxxxx
Looks 8/10
Body 7.5/10 ( although no see but can tell she slim )
Rate 80 with rubber
Rtm yes

doom11sg
15-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Bro would like to try out ... can share this ctc ? thanks

xmfxmf
22-04-2012, 04:25 AM
Bro can share

database2000
22-04-2012, 07:25 AM
Bro, pls share , thx

Hestia
22-04-2012, 08:57 AM
Bro, can pm me location and contact thanks

lone_dog69
22-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Sounds interesting and worth trying.

Bro, any recommendations??

mapletree
23-04-2012, 02:38 PM
Sorry Bros, went overseas on a humanitarian operation and still in overseas. Work is work. Sorry for delays.
I responded to all with enough points and sorry for others with no points.

I will join back when reach SG and will try to update/comment as an when I get time and access to internet.

Cheers!

mapletree
23-04-2012, 02:42 PM
Since this thread is for mp in this area so tagging along without pinpointing where.

This place has individual rooms but no massage bed and the bathroom is interesting cos has 2 doors, bros who have been will prolly guess where I went.

Was assigned an auntie so rejected and was replaced by one of the most chio masseuses I had tried, she is definitely not prc and name starts with v. She is really nice looking and tat day I was really horny so I broke my usual routine and tried bj with cap at usual rate. My first bj with cap by a stranger, hahahaha no angbao. Too bad no roaming as I also wanna be gentle with a nice looker la, can always visit her again ma.

Name Vxxxxxxx
Looks 8/10
Body 7.5/10 ( although no see but can tell she slim )
Rate 80 with rubber
Rtm yes

Bro, I think you went to a wrong place as the description is wrong and I don't think I passed you the location as your points are not enough too.

This place has individual room and massage beds. But no attached bathrooms. Their only bathroom is at the end and it is not attached to any room.

If you read my first post you will realise you went to a wrong place.

This is just to clarify.

casiosamsung
23-04-2012, 03:15 PM
bro , can share this wonderful ctc with me? I think I don't have 40 points. but can you give me the ctc please? thanks!

Recca247
23-04-2012, 04:44 PM
still new to this... can u pm me the location bros... thks alot, appreciate it

matthew74
25-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Bro, can pm me location and contact thanks

Coffeecans
25-04-2012, 12:51 PM
Hi Mapletree,

Upped you as per agreed. Went quite a long time back. Sorry for the late FR.

Went there, quite a number of rooms I must say. Mine was a short haired lady. But my massage was so-so, went for mosha but not as nice. Tried better. After a while when I turned over the gold question was out. Asked if I would like the 'breast' massage, but her boobies is ard B ba. Out of curiosity I tried but it wasn't nice, HJ was so so, only thing is that she kept placing my hand on her breasts to touch her. Haha but nothing irks me like a fake moan. Oops.

Massage is those like of sensual kind (but i guess it differs from the different masseuses). Not really my kind of massage for my liking but at the very least the 'destress' part makes it whole.

But thanks for the recommendation :D

LLinsanity
26-04-2012, 12:15 AM
Hi Bro

Can share location?

miskei
01-05-2012, 04:25 PM
bro share contacts wif me. thanks

JohnEnglish
02-05-2012, 05:07 PM
hi bro
please do share the details... thanks