PDA

View Full Version : fling with ' students '

max8bonk
08-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Read some stories here so just sharing .i'm sure ppl here heard about stories of girls went for their driving lessons or test , having to ' give half ball ' and ' wear short short ' hoping to pass .i befriended few of the DIs and got to know their side of the picture . Imagine OL , SYT and MILF walking towards u with a smile . U get to look , observe and smell them in close range .

The story came from L , short intro abt them :
S , H and L are from the same batch . They shared stories abt work . S was in his early 30 and he got the look of taiwan singer Tong An Ge . H , late 20 ex-CDO and L , average look , also late 20 .

S came across a 19 yo part time model who flirted with him , talking about sex with other models , lingerie she likes , especially G and T ,what she's wearing on that day , even to the extend of bring lingerie to show him , claiming that just bought them before lesson .And she took the initiative to ask him out for a drink and all bros should know what come next.

babycake
08-11-2011, 06:32 PM
First to camp here ^_^

blackant
08-11-2011, 09:56 PM
2nd camper reporting in.

NielBuay
09-11-2011, 04:17 AM
bro....use name la.....ur S H L G and T see leaw damm blur leh....haha

max8bonk
10-11-2011, 03:41 PM
Let's fill the names : Seah , Ho , Leo

One sunny afternoon , as usual , they were waiting at the vehicles for the students when they saw this girl walked through the sliding doors from the main building . Snow white skin , ponytail , dyed hair , white tight short pants and white halter-neck top ( not sure abt the spelling , its the type that looped from the front to the back of the neck and ties up )She looks like japanese pop star Ayumi Hamasaki . As she walked into the opened space towards the vehicles , all the males that are facing her were stunned .The bright sun had made her top translucent . They could see the beautiful curves and the tip of twin tower . As she walked closer , Seah , Ho and Leo were praying in their heart ,'mine ! mine! mine!'.

ironteeth
10-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Camping for more.

Lionhard
11-11-2011, 10:17 AM
Can we have more, please? Thanks.

alan0338
11-11-2011, 11:00 AM
mine mine mine, pls continue :D

Binto123
11-11-2011, 04:23 PM
Me me me...I got a feeling that this story will be juicy :rolleyes:

max8bonk
14-11-2011, 06:24 PM
wah , share story also kana zapped . Sorry for the slow episode , PC down using phone to write ; busy with work and life ( gone bonking 3x this week )

As she walks nearer , Seah , Ho and Leo were all mesmerized by her look . Young , sweet , megawatt eyes and sunshine smile with a cute 'tiger tooth' . The pear-shaped figure of hers looks so delicious walking in 2 inch high heels . “ Excuse me , i'm looking for my instructor , Leo ." she asked . Seah and Ho looked and pointed at Leo in disappointment . Leo greeted her and smiled at Seah and Ho . Leo opened the car door and got her into the front passenger seat then he took the wheels and drove to a shaded area .

sorry bros , gtg , will try to follow up asap , please show appreciation if support the story , thx

graywolf
14-11-2011, 09:48 PM
Why the story so short one ? :confused:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
14-11-2011, 11:42 PM
Everyday read 100 words from TS from this thread :eek:

unsung80
15-11-2011, 12:29 AM
Everyday read 100 words from TS from this thread :eek:

No wonder TS said kana zapped. :eek:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
15-11-2011, 12:41 AM
No wonder TS said kana zapped. :eek:

I bo zap him la :D
Just that read 100 words made me bored, so kpkb abit only :p

max8bonk
15-11-2011, 10:53 AM
sorri lah , can only do at work during free time using phone .

Leo pulled over , started to intro himself so that he could take a good look at her . Her name is Michelle and 19yo . She does part time modelling and taking makeup artist course . With her sitting beside , Leo could see her fair , flawless , glowing skin . Leo always had the air-con fan full blasted and he see that her pinkish nipples had reacted to the cooling air-con with the sun shining in from her window . With her perfume filled in the car and the input of all the 'visual effect ', Leo could sense that his 2ic is drooling .

max8bonk
16-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Leo had hard time restraining his thoughts from going wild throughout the lesson . He can't keep his eyes off her , especially when she gets in and out off the car to get practical demonstrations from Leo .

darkartic
16-11-2011, 09:15 PM
it will be good if u post more rather den a few sentences. it is a bit too slow and pple will nxt cont reading once bored.

darkartic
16-11-2011, 09:20 PM
longer post will attract more readers to stay =)

darkartic
16-11-2011, 09:27 PM
longer post will attract more readers to stay =)