PDA

View Full Version : What's TN shop????

soccersaint
23-11-2004, 03:16 AM
Sorry me long time din log in so a little behind times liao....Anyone cares to enlighten me in the term "TN"???

I happend to visit such a joint at Bt Timah Shopping Centre. Service so so but it's a Lau Chio so I try to me disappointment the boobs is saggy so cant really make it...:(

asdfghjkl
23-11-2004, 03:18 AM
hi! may i ask about the bukit timah shop that wrote "TN Joint"??

soccersaint
23-11-2004, 03:30 AM
hi! may i ask about the bukit timah shop that wrote "TN Joint"??

Its at B1 forget the unit no liao. But if you come on from the font entrance you look down from behind the information counter you can see there is big wordings for massage and a tel no on it on the glass which is the back of the shop. You take the escalator down the back of the shop is on your right.

asdfghjkl
23-11-2004, 03:35 AM
may i ask if this is your first FR?

soccersaint
23-11-2004, 03:41 AM
may i ask if this is your first FR?

Actually this is no FR. Just curious about the term TN.

sixniner
23-11-2004, 08:24 AM
Actually this is no FR. Just curious about the term TN.

TN = Tui Na

ang076
23-11-2004, 08:41 AM
I think you are confused about Bukit Timah Shopping Centre and Bukit Timah Plaza.

Been to Bukit Timah Shopping Centre ( last saturday.) which is besides Beauty World Centre, and opposite the row of eating houses selling Chinese cuisine and Indian cuisine. I dont see any TN shops there..

When you go to Bukit Timah Plaza, which is opposite the Polytechnic, there are few TN joints and two HC joints there..

I am indeed blessed with the Bus service no. 67 which can bring me to GL, PT.. and Bus no.961 which can bring me to KS , GL (lor 1 only )and the rest of Chinatown ( for TN shops.) :D

KCLIM73
23-11-2004, 11:30 AM
Its at B1 forget the unit no liao. But if you come on from the font entrance you look down from behind the information counter you can see there is big wordings for massage and a tel no on it on the glass which is the back of the shop. You take the escalator down the back of the shop is on your right.

That's Res and Relax. A lot has been written about it also. The woman you tried is Liling. Chio on the outside. But wonder bras were invented for her.