PDA

View Full Version : farting sound

llod
22-11-2004, 04:25 AM
when i was licking a wl pussy..there was farting sound coming out of the pussy...may i noe how come got farting sound wan? :confused:

sammyboyfor
23-11-2004, 04:48 AM
when i was licking a wl pussy..there was farting sound coming out of the pussy...may i noe how come got farting sound wan? :confused:

It's called a "pussy fart" and it's very common.

http://www.rocketpack.org/raymi-cunt_trumpet_music.html

mi.chi.eru
23-11-2004, 05:07 AM
It's called a "pussy fart" and it's very common.

http://www.rocketpack.org/raymi-cunt_trumpet_music.html

So THAT's what its called... nice.

hugh jorgan
23-11-2004, 12:16 PM

Like an ass fart, it's caused by wind.

Most commonly heard when a dick one size too small for the cunt that is being fucked thrusts in and out (sorry if this unintentionally hurts anyones' ego!) and air escapes.

mi.chi.eru
23-11-2004, 12:23 PM

Most commonly heard when a dick one size too small for the cunt that is being fucked thrusts in and out (sorry if this unintentionally hurts anyones' ego!) and air escapes.

If u get alot of - rep...
we'll know that singapore got alot small dick men. ha ha ha

wanker10
23-11-2004, 12:26 PM

What u mentioned is correct but again, if the receiver is too loose, will also cause the same problem. I had experienced on quite a few occassions while doing doggie with a mature lady (gave birth to a few kids).

mi.chi.eru
23-11-2004, 12:29 PM
What u mentioned is correct but again, if the receiver is too loose, will also cause the same problem. I had experienced on quite a few occassions while doing doggie with a mature lady (gave birth to a few kids).

u try telling a girl that and see the response..

for me i just say "wow! i've nvr knew women can do that!"

makes them feel special. coz embarressing to them more than us.

milkman
23-11-2004, 02:42 PM
clap... clap... clap... nice thread :D

hugh jorgan
23-11-2004, 02:52 PM

Ok would it be better if instead we say the cunt's too big for the dick?

rewindd
24-11-2004, 12:14 AM

i believe that its not the size... but position.... normally it happens during doggie... anyone else experience it in other positions???

mi.chi.eru
24-11-2004, 03:05 PM
i believe that its not the size... but position.... normally it happens during doggie... anyone else experience it in other positions???

normally doggie. :cool:

SGDairyMan
25-11-2004, 12:53 AM
Happened to me once too when I was giving a long and wet lick job :D

But that was not a WL, she is ex-GF

wanker10
25-11-2004, 08:27 AM

Good idea...

seacher
25-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Happened to me once too when I was giving a long and wet lick job :D

But that was not a WL, she is ex-GF
hi bro
i was being fart in the face while giving a lick job
kind of cool :D

happyranchu
25-11-2004, 10:24 PM
my encounter is usually after the session. i always tot is i pump her to much and her pussy is deflating...keke :D

eastofsg
28-11-2004, 04:38 AM
for some guys worrying their thingie might be too small or the ladies too loose, it could be due to your bonking technique....

like withdrawing all the way out then pumping in again.... here, u will introduce air into the pussy.... which will result in some farting i believe....

facial
28-11-2004, 11:13 PM
usually occur to me during prolong fucking in doggie position. I dun think it has got to do with the size of the dick. More so the position the girl is in. I don't consider myself big but definitely above average and i usually have encounter with pussy fart during doggie, wife, gf or paid.