PDA

View Full Version : Clean saloon in People's Park Complex

law_g
04-11-2011, 01:31 AM
Read many posts regarding massage/saloons in Chinatown area... Have been roaming around for some clean action and re-found this joint (previously patronised before in 2nd floor).

Moved to 3rd floor of PPComplex. Went in for a hairwash and I would say it is comparable to those saloons in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. For a mere S$20, you get a relaxing wash, with a simple but good massage of the head and shoulders. If you think you require more strength, she can always accomodate.

Was then offered a facial service after the hairwash and I would say it was a good experience. Quite a detailed facial and if you dun mind pain, she also offer squeezing of blackheads for an extra 10 bucks....

Ultimately, it was a really good experience for a clean joint. I've patronise many unclean joints in the past and have converted my interest to those clean ones. Furthermore, nowadays difficult to find such joints so decide to share with bros here.

Since it's clean, i guess it's ok to be more open with the shop location.

Hairwash 8.5/10 (Half hr)
Facial: 8/10 (45 min)
Ear Cleaning (Previously tried before): S$15 (around 15 to 20 min)

1 Chinese girl in mid twenties and 1 Chinese girl in early thirties (Both pretty pleasant looking)

Total damage (this time): S$48 (exclude squeezing of blackhead)

There are other services which I have not tried before:

Haircut
Ear Candling
etc etc

Like I mentioned, it is a clean joint so they have various services.

Long time never post here already. Hope this joint can continues it "cleanliness" and we can continue to enjoy their services

Cheers

bedokMassage
05-11-2011, 03:11 AM
today search around at people park, went to the wrong one at 3rd . But suprisingly instead of a soft hand soft leg beautician, she give me a strong pure massage.
Concentrating on reflexology point on back meriden, after 10min then she say she a local pr.
Malaysian, but fair like prc.
The plc is very private. Discreet small shop.

jayboy
05-11-2011, 09:26 PM
Read many posts regarding massage/saloons in Chinatown area... Have been roaming around for some clean action and re-found this joint (previously patronised before in 2nd floor).

Moved to 3rd floor of PPComplex. Went in for a hairwash and I would say it is comparable to those saloons in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. For a mere S$20, you get a relaxing wash, with a simple but good massage of the head and shoulders. If you think you require more strength, she can always accomodate.

Was then offered a facial service after the hairwash and I would say it was a good experience. Quite a detailed facial and if you dun mind pain, she also offer squeezing of blackheads for an extra 10 bucks....

Ultimately, it was a really good experience for a clean joint. I've patronise many unclean joints in the past and have converted my interest to those clean ones. Furthermore, nowadays difficult to find such joints so decide to share with bros here.

Since it's clean, i guess it's ok to be more open with the shop location.

Hairwash 8.5/10 (Half hr)
Facial: 8/10 (45 min)
Ear Cleaning (Previously tried before): S$15 (around 15 to 20 min)

1 Chinese girl in mid twenties and 1 Chinese girl in early thirties (Both pretty pleasant looking)

Total damage (this time): S$48 (exclude squeezing of blackhead)

There are other services which I have not tried before:

Haircut
Ear Candling
etc etc

Like I mentioned, it is a clean joint so they have various services.

Long time never post here already. Hope this joint can continues it "cleanliness" and we can continue to enjoy their services

Cheers

Dono why my clean thread alway kena delete away ? ( Nice Salon with massage for intro !!! Re-post )