PDA

View Full Version : Girls who wants it!

deswkm
03-11-2011, 11:21 AM
I wonder if there are any girls from JC, Poly or OL who wants to explore more into the sex topics but can't seem to meet a guy they can share it with.

It will be very discreet. I am sure you will enjoy with me either in physical or voice chat or online chat.

You can then be very open about it already.. Pte Msg me with your emails or fb or such other forms of communications.

From a guy named :
des...

Kermit
03-11-2011, 04:19 PM
I wonder if there are any girls from JC, Poly or OL who wants to explore more into the sex topics but can't seem to meet a guy they can share it with.

From a guy named :
des...

ehhh, pardon me but are you looking for guy or girl to explore your "sex topics"??

simple2kee
03-11-2011, 04:21 PM
From a guy named :
des...

des? sound more like a desperado. definition by thinkexist: http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/desperado/

S.B.Y.1
03-11-2011, 08:51 PM
des? sound more like a desperado. definition by thinkexist: http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/desperado/

Can also lead to desPAIR :p

TS joined since 2009 and yet 2 posts hmmmm

ConsenualLust
03-11-2011, 10:54 PM
Then what is this forum for?

EXACTLY ! TS you are just one in a crowd here .

frinz
04-11-2011, 01:01 PM
I like to explore sex topics, the dirtier thay are the more i love it!! :D

deswkm
04-11-2011, 02:17 PM
Testing here if there is or are any girls who wants it here. LOL.

Desperado can't get it lah. Only Cool guy like me will.

Des

redant
04-11-2011, 10:19 PM
All the best of luck to you then.

FiliaLunae
05-11-2011, 01:08 AM

Des

Eeeee. my hair actually stood when I read that line..*shudders*

S.B.Y.1
05-11-2011, 03:36 AM

Des

You WLL :p

joew2005
05-11-2011, 06:01 AM
hello deswkm, a guy NAMED des or cool guy, all the best 2 yr wondering & testing here.

wat so special abt u whereby women tat cannot seem 2 meet a guy 2 explore or share more into the sex topics would go 2 u ?

of course it should be veri discreet, but whether the women would enjoy with u ..... 2 soon 2 say it.

BPITA
05-11-2011, 10:52 AM

Des

The only thing you GOT so far are jeers and abuses from your posting . You only stand out as someone that can take abuse . Maybe go on a different approach ? how about this ---- angry or stress at work ? kick my balls first before sucking them ? gals only ! catchy title for your next thread ?