PDA

View Full Version : Tempted to be bad again - A discussion

tubbyt
02-11-2011, 02:40 AM
Folks, I have recently been given an opportunity to be bad again and I'm kinda stuck.

A friend of mine has found out that her husband has been cheating on her from before they were married and after marriage it has only gotten worse. I had been lending her a sympathetic ear to listen to her problems and honestly, I had no ill intentions. Things got a little hairy when the guy got a little physical with her. Not criminal, just that he held her and shook her with some strength during an argument.

She has now decided to divorce the guy and has moved out of their home. I was going to offer to put her up at my place but stopped because I am also acquainted with the guy and did not want to invite gossip and misunderstanding. A female friend of her's has put her up.

She had asked me to accompany her to her place to pack her things and also to help her move. She was worried that if she ran into her husband, things might have escalated, plus she needed a coolie to carry stuff. After all the work was done, she offered to buy me dinner as a way of saying thanks.

At dinner we talked some more and the conversation got to a point where she was saying she wanted to be bad and do the things that her husband was doing. It's at this point I got the impression that she wanted to do something with me. Regardless of the reason, whether it's for revenge or that she is just lonely or that she wants to embarrass the guy, I now have a way in. Truthfully, I have found her attractive but I have never thought of her in that way. It has always been mentally stimulating to talk to her and that is the source of the attraction.

I'll be the first to admit that I am no saint. But I will also say that I am not one to take advantage of a woman. Don't get me wrong, I'll shag if given the chance but I do believe that a woman should make a clear-headed choice/decision. Playing on emotions, getting her intoxicated or even lying to her are all no-nos.

So here's the problem.
A woman I find attractive is sending me the signals and I have a good chance of shagging her. But in doing so, I feel that I will be less than honorable in my deeds.On the flip side, there is technically nothing wrong if anything happens. She has served him the divorce papers and moved out of the home, the relationship is over.

What do you guys and gals think I should do?

LovePotion
02-11-2011, 02:48 AM
Just go for her, you need to grab her before other does if you are interested in her.

Good Luck

RealEstateGuy
02-11-2011, 02:50 AM
Folks, I have recently been given an opportunity to be bad again and I'm kinda stuck.

A friend of mine has found out that her husband has been cheating on her from before they were married and after marriage it has only gotten worse. I had been lending her a sympathetic ear to listen to her problems and honestly, I had no ill intentions. Things got a little hairy when the guy got a little physical with her. Not criminal, just that he held her and shook her with some strength during an argument.

She has now decided to divorce the guy and has moved out of their home. I was going to offer to put her up at my place but stopped because I am also acquainted with the guy and did not want to invite gossip and misunderstanding. A female friend of her's has put her up.

She had asked me to accompany her to her place to pack her things and also to help her move. She was worried that if she ran into her husband, things might have escalated, plus she needed a coolie to carry stuff. After all the work was done, she offered to buy me dinner as a way of saying thanks.

At dinner we talked some more and the conversation got to a point where she was saying she wanted to be bad and do the things that her husband was doing. It's at this point I got the impression that she wanted to do something with me. Regardless of the reason, whether it's for revenge or that she is just lonely or that she wants to embarrass the guy, I now have a way in. Truthfully, I have found her attractive but I have never thought of her in that way. It has always been mentally stimulating to talk to her and that is the source of the attraction.

I'll be the first to admit that I am no saint. But I will also say that I am not one to take advantage of a woman. Don't get me wrong, I'll shag if given the chance but I do believe that a woman should make a clear-headed choice/decision. Playing on emotions, getting her intoxicated or even lying to her are all no-nos.

So here's the problem.
A woman I find attractive is sending me the signals and I have a good chance of shagging her. But in doing so, I feel that I will be less than honorable in my deeds.On the flip side, there is technically nothing wrong if anything happens. She has served him the divorce papers and moved out of the home, the relationship is over.

Are you a man or a woman. GF or male friend? You dun say. She is just using you as a rebound and as revenge to put in front of her husbands face. If you want to be used then go for it. If you are the player that you claim then why need to "shag" this woman?

goodpartner
02-11-2011, 02:52 AM
Help them in whatever way you can to mend their marriage ;)
For starter, don't give her more excuses or temptation to proceed with the divorce :D

tubbyt
02-11-2011, 03:03 AM
Are you a man or a woman. GF or male friend? You dun say. She is just using you as a rebound and as revenge to put in front of her husbands face. If you want to be used then go for it. If you are the player that you claim then why need to "shag" this woman?

Dude, you miss the point.

I do like her and would shag her, But apart from being used, I am thinking that this could be something she may regret in the future. She has been through enough so I find it distasteful to milk the situation.

What I am asking is if I am reading too much into the situation and hesitating when I should be advancing?

Btw, you've quoted my whole post. Kindly enlighten me as to the part that I claimed to be a player? Also, I fail to see your correlation on being a player, as you put it, and having relations with her. Care to clarify?

tubbyt
02-11-2011, 03:08 AM
Help them in whatever way you can to mend their marriage ;)
For starter, don't give her more excuses or temptation to proceed with the divorce :D

I am in no position to give advice on marriage. Plus, it's not my place. I just listened, the decisions were made by the respective persons.

SinDellman
02-11-2011, 05:34 AM
Believe in karma...

nonpareil
02-11-2011, 07:41 AM
Since you know the husband you are in the position to advise her.

Greendevil
02-11-2011, 07:55 AM
Bro, the reasons why she is sending such signal to you is your assumption, so don't add unnecessary barrier to yourself. However ur concern and worries is fair and just esp it someone you known for long.

I suggest you return her hint in a tasteful manner and letting her you are interested but clearly let her known the consequences as she is going thru a divorce, it best not getting into herself into shit and do not do it out of emotional reason or revenge. if the signal still do come in after that, by all means do what you need to do. The least is you did lay her option to her and it better you get the action then someone else did.

analog
02-11-2011, 09:30 AM

So here's the problem.

hey Bro:

Messy, messy, messy my friend.

1. She needs to get to a lawyer NOW and get everything setup. if there was no police report from the shaking incident, it didn't happen under the law so forget it,
2. She should decide if she wants to make a police report from the shaking incident,
3. You, my brohter, have some thinking to do....

Here is the problem, she will be looking at you as a savior and a life line so you have to decide:
1. Do I just want to fuck her silly till i"m tired with her then toss her aside,
2. Do I really want to start something long term here.

If you're in the number 1 camp, proceed.
if you're in the number 2 camp......you should back off on the physical stuff ans just help her with the admin.....and tell her that is what you are doing. Be honest, say you find her attractive and would like to get to konw her better but that physical stuff is probably not wise right now etc.etc... IF your intention is to make something long term with this lady, this strategy will pay HUGE dividends later. If you're just in mode 1 from above, just proceed.

Cheers,
jim

Xgenre
02-11-2011, 09:37 AM

When a husband cheats on a wife, sometimes the wife will question her own feminity. Did hubby cheat because she is no longer attractive? Is she less of a woman now? Those questions compound the hurt of a cheating husband. Especially if the 3rd party (the other girl) isn't pretty or sexy. The ladies may think 'surely I can't be worse than her right? or am i worse than her?'

So one of the ways to reaffirm her feminity is to find a guy to appreciate her for the woman that she is but it does not mean she has to offer sex or show her body. You can help her regain her confidence as a lady by constantly praising her. 'You are so pretty lah, he must be blind to not cherish you. wow, you look very nice today, so nice I can't help stealing glances at you. etc' So as a platonic guy, you can help her regain her confidence without the need for sex.

Of cos, if both parties want sex, it's a different matter. I highlight one point though. If she is out to embarass the other guy, it means whatever you do with her, she has the intention of letting the world know. Given that you are common friends with wife and husband, this could be very bad for you. The husband can just turn around and accuse you of 'helping' his wife to bed her, passing such information to the other common friends of yours. You might lose a lot more friends. Whatever problems there are between a couple, friends tend not to stick into these issues as it's best left resolved between the couple. But if you are in the issue and you are part of the problem, then friends might turn on you for making things worse. Wanna play, got to consider the various scenarios of how things might turn out first.

Chanelfingers
02-11-2011, 09:50 AM
Bed her.
If that is wat she wants...

She might somehow thinks it is possible to start a relationship with u...
Pls tell her What you think.

medicheng
02-11-2011, 09:55 AM
I think if you are able to handle the emotional baggage I think is ok to carry on by hinting her tastefully as one of the bro here said. Then slowly see where it bring u. But the emotional baggage is not as easy as you think. You might be exposed by her to her hubby that you r her new lover to make him piss off. And it might not be a long term relationship. If guy can play gal, nowadays gal can play guy too. Got what I meant?

It is all up to you.

But if me, and I am single and nothing to lose, I dun mind bonking her out, make her mine, if I like her.

Hope it make you clearer on your future path.

comm
02-11-2011, 10:07 AM
Dude, you miss the point.

I do like her and would shag her, But apart from being used, I am thinking that this could be something she may regret in the future. She has been through enough so I find it distasteful to milk the situation.

What I am asking is if I am reading too much into the situation and hesitating when I should be advancing?

i think first is to be honest with yourself, yes you have the desire to have sex with someone as attractive as her, yes sex with her will feel shoik?

but you also think helping her go through this sad period is more important then ' taking advantage of her lack of judgement when she is down '

maybe she will appreciate it inside her heart, maybe not.

in the end, just go with your conscious lah.

whatever you do, memory cannot erase ! always when we look back at our life, good, bad, regret, proud, happy, sad, its all there.

bunnyrabbit
02-11-2011, 10:11 AM
Just be careful that if you bed her and the husband catches you in the act.. or if he have a PI following his wife.. then u be implicated..

If all else clears and the two of you are comfortable.. proceed then

(o)(o) Tuner
02-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Dun worry TS. Just let things happen naturally and do not attempt to use force. Let her be the willing partner.

purepulp
02-11-2011, 10:25 AM
Just be careful that if you bed her and the husband catches you in the act.. or if he have a PI following his wife.. then u be implicated..

Good point.

TS, not only will you be implicated, if the husband has pictures, he can use that as evidence for your friend's adultery, basically turning the tables on her and avoid having to pay for alimony for example.

My 2 cents is that this is a moral question. Ask yourself this... Is shagging her gonna have an impact on your friendship and will it be worth it?

I reckon if she is doing this spur of the moment, she might regret it in the cold light of day and will almost certainly avoid you in future...

PeaceWithin
02-11-2011, 10:48 AM
You know... sometimes don't have to analyze too much... Just let things happen naturally. If it happens, it happens... if not, c'est la vie.

I've got a female friend (whom we are mutually attracted to) and she got me to her place and naturally end up in bed. But halfway thru'... I just couldn't do it and left her in bed. Obviously, she was mad and emotional, etc... but I just couldn't... We are still in contact though.

But there are other instances where I would have no qualms...

I mean... can see that you respect her as a friend and person. So let things happen naturally...

RealEstateGuy
02-11-2011, 01:15 PM
When a husband cheats on a wife, sometimes the wife will question her own feminity. Did hubby cheat because she is no longer attractive? Is she less of a woman now? Those questions compound the hurt of a cheating husband. Especially if the 3rd party (the other girl) isn't pretty or sexy. The ladies may think 'surely I can't be worse than her right? or am i worse than her?'

So one of the ways to reaffirm her feminity is to find a guy to appreciate her for the woman that she is but it does not mean she has to offer sex or show her body. You can help her regain her confidence as a lady by constantly praising her. 'You are so pretty lah, he must be blind to not cherish you. wow, you look very nice today, so nice I can't help stealing glances at you. etc' So as a platonic guy, you can help her regain her confidence without the need for sex.

Of cos, if both parties want sex, it's a different matter. I highlight one point though. If she is out to embarass the other guy, it means whatever you do with her, she has the intention of letting the world know. Given that you are common friends with wife and husband, this could be very bad for you. The husband can just turn around and accuse you of 'helping' his wife to bed her, passing such information to the other common friends of yours. You might lose a lot more friends. Whatever problems there are between a couple, friends tend not to stick into these issues as it's best left resolved between the couple. But if you are in the issue and you are part of the problem, then friends might turn on you for making things worse. Wanna play, got to consider the various scenarios of how things might turn out first.

Braddah, nice classy post. Braddah, I rearely give out accolades but you deserve one. Positive and great post in the interest of bettering SG society.

alan0338
02-11-2011, 02:15 PM
better dun play play, sekali the hubby wack u then jialat hor...

ladiesman10
02-11-2011, 02:21 PM

Here is your answer. Have a think first and run through each scenario in your head and figure it out. Think with your head not with your penis although there are certain situations that allows it. But in this case with all of that drama surrounding divorce and friendship hanging in the balance. It is better to just be passive about it all.

sgjoey
02-11-2011, 09:49 PM
Believe in karma...

Sorry for the digression, but belief in karma is wishful thinking -- that we are living in a kind of morally ordered universe, where good begets good, and evil, evil.

Unfortunately, such a world exists only in our imagination. There is no moral accountant in the universe. Sometimes good begets evil, and evil, good. Rather than a simplistically ordered universe, things are more complex than they seem.

In modern philosophy in fact, most experts are more or less in agreement that even terms such as good or evil, right and wrong are all problematic rather than helpful.

Read this (http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/08/21/confessions-of-an-ex-moralist/), for instance.

callmebad
02-11-2011, 10:32 PM
better don't fuck her so fast
can wait until she officially divorces her husband
in the meantime, just play the role of a supporting common friend 1st

Ignite
02-11-2011, 10:42 PM
1 word - BAGGAGE.

You know the guy and the girl obviously wants revenge. Do you want to be caught in the crossfire?

Sure, your small head is probably saying right now,'Eh, brother. You don't up her? Then she'll go look for some other bro to up. Your heart not pain? Wasted chance man!'

But consider the consequences or aftermath. Its still up to you - honestly, pay some $$ find someone you find attractive and bonk her silly. Pretty fish there are aplenty, don't let the small head rule you.

tubbyt
03-11-2011, 12:38 AM
Haha, thanks to all who offered an opinion. Some funny and interesting views some of you have.

I think I'm leaning towards just being a friend she can confide in for the time being. I feel that now is not the right time for anything to happen.

RealEstateGuy
03-11-2011, 06:18 AM
Haha, thanks to all who offered an opinion. Some funny and interesting views some of you have.

I think I'm leaning towards just being a friend she can confide in for the time being. I feel that now is not the right time for anything to happen.

Braddah, SG society acknowledges you as a good man for your decision. Don't lean, just refrain from it braddah.

enthral
03-11-2011, 07:36 AM
Don't do it.

nuclearkid
03-11-2011, 08:33 AM
Bro TS,

The emotional flux in a life changing event causes people to contemplate irrational actions - a tit-for-tat falls into such a category. While you may or may not be misreading due to her current state of vulnerability, you are the clear headed one in this situation, if I may put it into perspective.

Some of the better friends in my life are those that I didn't touch though various opportunities have presented itself. Am no saint but at the crucial junctures where things could have taken a turn, the choice was to value a true friendship rather than a quick bonk. Conversely, there are friends of the opposite construct where unintended intimacies have complicated matters a little. This is not to suggest that true friendship cannot exist with sex but such arrangements are not known to be the majority.

If you feel she's a friend that you want for the long run, the payout is in keeping your snake in the cage. I think she'll respect you more for it somewhere down the road, and you'll probably feel better about yourself for curbing those urges, if am reading you correctly that humping her is in your thoughts.

Am not saying all these to sound all uppity and self righteous. It's just to share something I've realised over the years where meaningful friendships are harder to come by. :p

Wins88
03-11-2011, 08:39 AM

So here's the problem.

Bro, in her serving the husband divorce papers does not make her divorced yet. FYI, if she has no proof of her husbands infidelity and if her husband decides to set a PI on her and catches the two of you to gether, he could infer that you are the third party to the marriage and sue you as the third party who wrecked the marriage. FYI

Lionhard
03-11-2011, 09:35 PM
Bro, in her serving the husband divorce papers does not make her divorced yet. FYI, if she has no proof of her husbands infidelity and if her husband decides to set a PI on her and catches the two of you to gether, he could infer that you are the third party to the marriage and sue you as the third party who wrecked the marriage. FYI

Correct. You may be named as Co-defendant. And if the allegation is made out against you, you will have to pay damages and costs. Is it worth the trouble. If the husband is mad with rage he may also come after you with a chopper.

callmebad
03-11-2011, 10:50 PM
since quite a lot of brothers advised you not to do it, now hope you can be a good boy but just only to this particular woman

but you can remain a bad boy to all women and then us of your 'bad boy' experiences:p

Spurslover
08-11-2011, 09:37 AM
In my opinion:
1) If you really want to be bad, be bad all the way.
a) Scenario 1
Her hubby very rich, let her complete her divorce proceedings and let her get half of his assets and then you come in...
b) Scenario 2
Her hubby not rich, also let her complete her divorce proceeding and then you come in because you will not implicate her in the divorce proceedings before she complete it.
c) Scenario 3
Stay as a fren and maybe make as your FB, and of course, let her complete her divorce proceedings 1st.

All in all, I think you can find the common language in the above scenarios.

Cheers...

1stTR
08-11-2011, 10:18 AM
Bro TS, my opinion is that u shld wait for the divorce to be finalise before u jump in. Dun complicate the issue. Let her kno ur interest. If she's interested in u oso, she'll wait. But if she's jus out to revenge, then she'll most likely to find another target. Unless u're willing to be used by her then by all means bed her.

kylerful
08-11-2011, 11:08 AM
Bro this is my humble opinion, if u r looking for a long term realtionship then wait awhile longer cos tat's when u noe and she'll noe if u r into each other. If u juz wanna 'play' ard i dun think u should bed her cos she already gotten hurt from her ex then now u play with her feelings again... I think tat will be too much for her to take. If wanna get a quick fuck then why not spend abit of money and get a FL? Like u say if she wanna revenge her husband then what r u? she using u for sex?
Here is what i will do, wait for awhile see if she lose interest in u. Then in the end u still can go woo her back if u wanna and tell her that u waited for her. I think it's better to take the moral high ground here than to mess it up if u r really interested in her.

silkypussy
08-11-2011, 05:40 PM
Dear TubbyT,

(Some one can explain to me how to cut and paste the relevant paragraphs?)

I am a woman in SBF and I read your posts, and I thought I should give you a woman's perspective on this.

It's obvious you and her have a good comfortable friendship level for her to be trusting you and relying on you in her time of need. It's important that you know this.

Women trusts men enough to be dependent on them and I am sure you are obviously to her, a dependable chap. Otherwise she won't be asking you to help her move her stuff and be the shoulder to cry on now.

And this is the crux of the matter. Men usually mistake and misconstrue conversations with women. Women are animals of expression. We like to talk out what's troubling us, what's eating us up inside. But that doesn't mean we will act upon it.

More importantly, you may be in danger of misintepretating your lady friend's conversation. I urge that if you value her friendship and your friendship with her exhubby (who is your friend) you should not even think about this, lest your reputation be tarnished.

If you feel you want to bed her, then ask her directly and not assume she is hinting to you. At least you make the error on the safe side. So let me just put this in perspective for you.

You ask her, and if she answers : "NO NO thats not what I meant" then at least you save yourself the face and embarassment. And if she answers " Yes yes" you get what you want.

Don't assume, just ask her if you really want to bed her that badly. At least your intentions are transparent - from her perspective.

If you do not feel comfortable to ask, please don't act on the "hint". You assumed she is hinting to you - but she may not be.

I am afraid that I do agree with the rest of the gentlemen here who advised you to not do it, and wait.

A woman's attraction to a guy is she begins to get touchy feely with him. You have to ask yourself that question whether or not she is feely touchy with you. You should let her initiate that touchy feely and not you.

If she continues to do so repeatedly each time you meet up - then I would say, you ask her directly and express your desire to her.

Otherwise, Mr TubbyT, I would say if you treasure your friendship with her, and your guy status with her exhusband and not be labelled as a scumbag, then you should cool it and not assume.

I hope my comments help.

Bangster
08-11-2011, 07:03 PM
TS,

I think Silkypussy put it across very clear and you should heed her advice.

If you are one who loves to take his chances, then whip out your cock the next time you are having coffee with her. Do it while she visits the loo or turn away to answer a call or something....

2 reactions:

a) She: "What the hell do you think you are doing??" Thereafter you should just reply sheepishly you haven't the slightest idea why it came out of your pants. Flick it back inside quickly.

b) She: "Seems like we are going to be doing somethin' together after coffee, aren't we?" Thereafter she'll reach over and play with your brudder. Bingo.

Good luck.

bastardball
08-11-2011, 07:27 PM
Simple, just get drunk with her and fuck her good....

Next day wake up just say it was all a mistake cause you were drunk last night and didn't know what you did...I tried that before personally and it works. No strings attached at the end of the day and both parties didn't feel too guilty because alcohol was to be blame....:)

nuclearkid
08-11-2011, 08:25 PM
If you are one who loves to take his chances, then whip out your cock the next time you are having coffee with her. Do it while she visits the loo or turn away to answer a call or something....

2 reactions:

a) She: "What the hell do you think you are doing??" Thereafter you should just reply sheepishly you haven't the slightest idea why it came out of your pants. Flick it back inside quickly.

b) She: "Seems like we are going to be doing somethin' together after coffee, aren't we?" Thereafter she'll reach over and play with your brudder. Bingo.

Good luck.

Bro, seriously, is it for real? What's your hit rate like? I don't wanna get kicked in the nuts, man.:D

owl888
08-11-2011, 09:44 PM
Simple, just get drunk with her and fuck her good....

Next day wake up just say it was all a mistake cause you were drunk last night and didn't know what you did...I tried that before personally and it works. No strings attached at the end of the day and both parties didn't feel too guilty because alcohol was to be blame....:)

Hey i was about to say that :cool: 酒后乱性 & ONS is the best excuse :)

tubbyt
11-11-2011, 10:02 AM
Thank you all for the comment and opinions.

In the end it seems that it is wiser not to do anything till her stuff is settled so I guess that's that.

acidicavex
11-11-2011, 12:09 PM
Never go near a woman who is looking for a lifebouyant she might grab you now to stay floating but after it might be a twisting long story.... You might be even list as the 3rd party in their divorce........... Experience something like that but different senario.