PDA

View Full Version : Clean massage near Tiong Bahru

hiro_nakamura
31-10-2011, 06:53 PM
hi bro,

sorry if this is the repeated post about this joint. just want to share about a good clean thai massage.

I passed by this joint near Tiong Bahru on the way home and decided to try out. I know this is the clean joint but decided to try for a good massage. went inside, one thai lady, not bad looking, age around 35 and body slim type came out and asked me. I opt for 1 hour oild massage. the massge very super good. she was very strong and can massage to all the proper joints. the oil they use has nice smell too. suprisingly, the aunty massage me has very soft and smooth hand... :D

for those who really want good, clean massage, can try. the shop is next Shop n Save.
i think they massage for couples too...

Damage: $48 for 1 solid hour.

nokia611o
31-10-2011, 11:30 PM
bro naka mura , can hv the thai shop ctc?:)

hiro_nakamura
02-11-2011, 01:55 PM
I dont have the contact number. its on Jln Membina street.

K.sun
02-11-2011, 11:16 PM
Bro, if you are talking about Jln Membina, then i found one but without Shop 'n' Save around Blk*8 #01-0*. If you are talking about Shop 'n' Save, then i didnt manage to locate the shop you mentioned. Its either at Redhill or Telok Blangah area if you are talking about shop n save. This is my research.. Hope didnt offend you bro. Cheers! Just want to confirm this good massage place. :)

stiffness
03-11-2011, 12:10 AM
If it's the thai joint at Jln Membina, there's no issue with sharing it as it's a 100% clean joint populated by thai ladies who are NOT Milfs, SYT or anything remotely attractive... unless you get turned on my the auntyish non-slim types!

They give serious thai massage, including cracking bending walking on you etc etc. You must wear their short boxers during your session, no birthday suit. You'll come out sore for the next day, before it all gets better 2 days later. They have curtains separating the beds, and you can hear next bed (bad noise insulation)... in fact, if they eat their food in the place, you can smell it :(

It's really a clean location like the Beauty World Thai Massage or the Po Thip Thai Finger Press at Tanglin Halt Road.

26 Jln Membina 01-06 Tel 68844648

Used to go there before finding the environment inside just not conducive to a relaxing session. Defected to Naturecare instead.

K.sun
03-11-2011, 06:01 PM
I thought name is sin Thai massage health ctr?

pcc01
03-11-2011, 08:07 PM
I thought name is sin Thai massage health ctr?

last time, they renovated now change sign board think boss also changed i guess

MeiMei5151
03-11-2011, 09:35 PM
last time, they renovated now change sign board think boss also changed i guess

Just went there this morning. Was massaged by the Lady Boss, Karen, (a Thai who can speak Mandarin and Hokkien) herself. Yes, it is a clean joint, unisex and all aunties masseuses. Now, not all the masseuses are Thai as in previously - saw one PRC staff who brought another PRC friend for interview.

Location is at Blk 26 Jalan Membina next to Shop-N-Save (above is a Multi-Storey Car Park). Name is now called Good Fingers Massage but the Sin Thai name can still be seen in the smaller print ad on the glass door.

Massage was decent but no way for any hanky-panky as curtains do not close securely leaving gaps that can be seen.

Damage: $48 per hour; $60 per 90 minutes

Tsa7
04-11-2011, 03:08 PM
Yep tried it sometimes ago. Strong msg and the lady ask me which part is aching and she can focus on. It seems the business is brisk, saw alot of customers around 3 plus me at evening.

hancheng09
12-11-2011, 11:34 AM
Sorry to highjack this thread.

Since the shop I am going to talk about is near Tiong Bahru, hence decided to post here to share with the bros here.

There is Chinese tui na shop directly opposite the red hill mrt station. They provide authentic Chinese tui na. The tui na shi fu are all young prc...I guess it's a good joint to share where u can enjoy good massage and at the same time see some young and pretty tui na shi fu....cheers

mrate79
21-11-2011, 09:30 AM
Any bros living around there. Maybe can meet up and and explore other tui nas together.

hiro_nakamura
21-11-2011, 11:35 AM
red hill joint seems interesting..will try out ..thanks for sharing bro :D

getiton2011
21-11-2013, 06:20 PM
Any bros can recommend good and cheap massage followed by special around Redhill around? New to this forum and hope for some recommendations to try! :) peace!