PDA

View Full Version : How to ask for CIM?

yogibooboo
31-10-2011, 02:27 AM
Hi my mandarin is not up to scratch and I have a hard time requesting for stuff from the WLs. Any kind soul care to tutor me in asking for CIM?

In particular I'd like to ask them to finish me off with CIM after FJ. I know it seems a lot to ask but it's been awhile since I've been back, and if anyone remembers Msian Ice from 10 years ago she was always more than happy to oblige. She spoke fluent English so it was not an issue. She was known for excellent service too back then and is my benchmark till this day.

Sorry, just had to reminisce!

Any recommendations as to girls who provide such service would be greatly appreciated!

tomyamramee
31-10-2011, 10:34 AM
just look her in the mouth and say "arrgghh"...

haha.

If they want, they will do it, if the don't want, please don't force it...
anyway, just say "inside mouth can?" i think they will understand, u are not the first and last one asking...

needforboobs
31-10-2011, 10:31 PM
or just do what many bros alrdy do. just cim without warning!! i neber do before hor. but many of my buddies do hehehhee

sailsingapore
01-11-2011, 12:28 AM
or just do what many bros alrdy do. just cim without warning!! i neber do before hor. but many of my buddies do hehehhee

Yeah ... you can try that : OR just ASK the wl : some WL's will allow you especially if they know you ( pm me & i can tell you who WANTED me to CIM even without my asking ... ) :)

deelite825
01-11-2011, 09:52 AM
Yeah ... you can try that : OR just ASK the wl : some WL's will allow you especially if they know you ( pm me & i can tell you who WANTED me to CIM even without my asking ... ) :)

can i do that to MH? hahah

BigHotRod
01-11-2011, 01:42 PM
can i do that to MH? hahah

Bring an lv bag into the toom and show it to her, you might get more than just cim haha

Allanooi
01-11-2011, 02:48 PM
Hahaha mh always tired and she will yawn widely jus shot / jerk off ur cum when she open her mouth no need to show her LV bags:D said to her " tot u r hungry feeding time"

mickeybro
01-11-2011, 03:18 PM
sailsingapore bro, i use my virgin post to request a pm for CIM list. :D:D

BigHotRod
01-11-2011, 06:27 PM
Hahaha mh always tired and she will yawn widely jus shot / jerk off ur cum when she open her mouth no need to show her LV bags:D said to her " tot u r hungry feeding time"

Haha feeding time or better just try a wl and fire after bbbj then nvr come back to that house :p

yogibooboo
02-11-2011, 12:00 AM

I've PMed you bro but I think if you share your list of who is CIM friendly this thread will become legendary!

unfit
02-11-2011, 12:49 AM
Bring an lv bag into the toom and show it to her, you might get more than just cim haha
Bro what if i bring her a Hermes Birkin then siao liao lor...hee hee

BigHotRod
02-11-2011, 08:30 AM

Shprobably ask you to marry her lor! Uahaha :D

Best start with miumiu, upgrade to prada then hermes. After this she bound to ask you to bao her :)

slyer
05-11-2011, 01:19 AM

Mh will Follow u home:D

Hotgizmos
05-11-2011, 09:08 PM
the one who kindly offered me CIM was Moon from 1654a. Long ago before she balek kampung :D

unfit
06-11-2011, 01:01 AM
Shprobably ask you to marry her lor! Uahaha

Mh will Follow u home

Ha Ha Ha...later OC @ home will TAKE MY DICK AWAY...:D

Then I cannot be Top Gun @ Club 54A anymore...wakaka:p

Happy Holiday Brothers!

sailsingapore
06-11-2011, 11:09 AM
I've PMed you bro but I think if you share your list of who is CIM friendly this thread will become legendary!

Bro just carefully read the latest posts in the 1654A thread :p