PDA

View Full Version : A Shattered Heart

funnyz
31-10-2011, 12:02 AM
I would like to share my personal painful story here with all, not to gain sympathy or whatsoever. Just want to share the lessons learned with all.

I come from a very humble family background, but manage to make my way right to the top of my trade, commanding a very high salary which can allow my family of four to live comfortably. Part of my job responsibilities required me to be stationed in various parts of the world with housing, travel and transport perks all thrown in. I was posted to S Korea 2 years ago where everything was intriguing for me. Like what happened previously when i was posted to other countries for work, I had my fair share of fun in HC / Whorehouse / Strip bars / ktvs.

Overtime, after I've learned about the culture and the language, I started to be more adventurous and wander to their pick up joints to meet up with mainstream ladies which I find more challenging than paying for sex. I'm no George Clooney, but I look after myself well and is an articulate speaker or some people would say 'glib of the tongue'.

The fact that not many long term S'poreans are in Korea (unlike China) helps, thus I was considered something novel to them. I must admit, Singapore is good brand name in many parts of the world.

On a particular day after work, walk into my regular place for drinks after work. As soon as I walk in, a stunner with light make up sitting at a corner with 2 of her friends caught my eyes. I must admit, I could feel the adrenalin pumping all over me. After some hesitation, I was thinking to myself, fuck it, nothing to lose or feel embarrass about since I'm a 'Where Gu In' (the term for foreigner in Korean). After some eye contact, signal to the waiter and ordered drinks to their table (that is the rule of engagement). The ladies reciprocated my gesture with a smile and said thanks. Feeling encouraged, I walked over to their table and asked if I could join them while waiting for my friends to arrive.

After some conversations, I found out her name is SA. She's in her early twenties, just finished University and working in the procurement department in one of the major electronics company in Korea. Looks about 8/10 (never mind about the small boobs) with high cheekbones, dimples, big eyes and wearing a black baby doll dress with black leggings. I was already mentally lusting for her.

I didn't want to be too obvious so I avoided eye contact with SA and tried to distract myself by talking to her 2 friends (which are unfortunately, unattractive). At some stage, 3 of my friends arrived and before we knew it, we chatting like long lost friends though I got teased for my lousy pronunciation. Managed to get her number at the end of the night. Did a few follow-ups with her thereafter and managed to begin a relationship with her.

We did the dating thingy for quite awhile, with short holidays to places like Jeju island, Carribbean Bay etc. It's like 初戀 all over again and of course with the mind blowing sex added in. I was thinking to myself, if I could, I would like to spend the rest of my life with someone like her. But I was basically living a lie or 自我錯覺 if you want to call it that way. I'm a married man with freaking 2 kids back in Singapore!

funnyz
31-10-2011, 12:56 AM
Continued....

As the sayings goes 紙張不能包含火... SA started to get suspicious as I always walk away whenever I'm picking up calls from my soon to be ex-wife. SA questioned me a few times and every time I would deny everything of course. Previously, for the past few extra martial affairs, I would be frank upfront with the other party, but I do not know what went through my mind with this one.

SA is not stupid either, normally she stay at my place during the weekend. When I was sleeping, she will used my computer to do her own stuff. But little did I know she will look peek into my mobile phone looking at my sms, saved conversations with my wife via MSN in the common drive. She confronted me and knowing that my game is up, I spilled all the beans. The aftermath was beyond words in description, smashing things, tears, shouting etc... I was thinking knn... what to do now? In the end, I decided to end this relationship. I offered to buy her a car she always dream of (I know I'm a bastard here for trying to use money to cover my sins, but what else can I do?) as part of the 分手費. She spit at me and walk away.

Hah... I thought to myself.. I do not need to pay a single cent and managed to get away, relatively unharmed. I quickly made arrangements with my agent to change apartment, changed my mobile number. Never in my slightness mind would I expect this Korean girl to be so revengeful.

First, she wrote emails to my wife saying she is my Korea girlfriend and I have promised her to divorce my wife and fight for the custody for my kids. Next, she sent pictures of us in happier days to my wife to substantiate her claims. Big trouble. I know at the moment my wife confronted me, it's over for my marriage too. I have received the writ for judicial separation from my wife's lawyer and soon, a potentially traumatic experience for my kids.

Lessons Learned:
If you have/about to have an extra martial affair:
1. Always be upfront with the other party that you have a family at home and reiterate how much they mean to you. If the lady back off after that, just move on to your next target.
If you must lie or have already lied
1. Remember to diligently delete all sms/pictures in your mobilephone related to your family
2. Better still, have a second phone with phonelock function
3. If you are using bloody MSN, remember to go to tools>options>messages> and disable the save conversations function
4. Don't even for one second think about adding your mistress in social media platforms like facebook, msn etc...
5. Set up a bogus email for communicating with your mistress
6. Avoid taking pictures of both of you behaving intimately which may come back to haunt you, like in my case.
7. If your mistress are staying over at your place, make sure you keep all your personal documents (passports/IC/business cards) in a secure place.
8. Last but not the least, yes... make sure your profile in your laptop is locked at all times.

Good Luck to All.

BBSS
31-10-2011, 01:11 AM
Bro,

Welcome on board. lol. Me too, told a gal I know that I am not married. But opp you, my wife call and ask her to take care of me. I quickly U turn and return back to my wife but till now, relationship not back to normal. Working hard on it now.
So now, I rather go find chicken, fuck and pay rather than tell lies. Honest person and at least I will not hurt anyone anymore.

goodpartner
31-10-2011, 02:45 AM
Good Luck to All.

Bro, my heart goes out to you...

I had my share of revengeful pussies which is what I reeeaaaallly freaking HATE about females. The so-called "forgive but never forget" thingy sucks big time even if they are less revengeful too. These are the things that set male/female world apart.

1. Always be upfront with the other party that you have a family at home and reiterate how much they mean to you.

Well, this is only an ideal theory. Practically, when guys met a very desirable (at least 8/10) gal he wants to bed, the small head will auto-pilot and tell whatever lies needed to bed her (if not the immediate evening, then some days later asap). If the girl is only 5/10, then the steady guys will be more in control to put them in the ONS/fling silos, don't mind taking risk to be upfront & loose the pussy.

The decision is established in those "dating" period; like the first couple of dates, where subconsiously you'll make up the mind whether the target is a ONS/FB/Mistress or GF/Wife material. Aparently, during this period she must have behaved in a way you decided that the only way to bed her is to play the "GF game" (i.e. she's not a fling/FB material) - So I can understand why you NEED to take that path to be a bastard and lie to her OR ELSE you'll loose her. That's what female HATES about men :rolleyes:

If the lady back off after that, just move on to your next target.
Well, I attempted to do that given some experiences, held my breath and risked loosing that desirable pussy... ONLY to ended up that she did not back off! So does that mean good? No... if she also finds you desirable even after knowing you're already attached/married, any intermacy with her thereafter seems to indicate that you are ready to consider her as a new replacement of your existing gf/wife.... the further you go on the worst is that assumption (even if you think you already told them there's no future).... this is the "Mistress game". Then problem is that such cases will likely turn out to those classic stories where Mistress wants you to divorce your wife or else the lightning god & Other short stories :D

Then why you think in all those dating sites, so many gals now indicate... "I'm not here for games..."?

mashmellow
31-10-2011, 11:04 AM
If you like the food in the restaurant . Dine in and go home , don't bring the chef back .

sgjoey
31-10-2011, 08:28 PM
If you like the food in the restaurant . Dine in and go home , don't bring the chef back .

I agree. No messy affairs for me. Just visit the sex workers, and you also get to enjoy the variety at the same time. Of cos, less emotional closeness, but it is this which also creates the problem.

In common parlance, just "fuck and forget!"

owl888
31-10-2011, 08:41 PM
This called 两头不着岸.

Lesson learnt, but bro TS u could still save your marriage since u still love your wife and family:confused:

yellowwolf
31-10-2011, 08:46 PM
Thanks for sharing.

joedavid
31-10-2011, 08:49 PM
Ts, if you still love your wife, go back to her and try to save the marriage. Thats the best. I qent thru it before. Time will heal all wounds.

funnyz
31-10-2011, 09:34 PM
So now, I rather go find chicken, fuck and pay rather than tell lies. Honest person and at least I will not hurt anyone anymore.

Hi there. I understand what you mean. However the loneliness starts to creep in when you are stationed in overseas for an extended period of time. Sometimes you just want to find someone to cuddle, have conversation with, cook for you etc. Waking up in the morning to have someone giving you a blow job before you start your day. I think you can't do this with a chicken?

Anyway, it's all water under the bridge. Guess I have lost sight of what I'm supposed to do in the first place, go overseas, make good money and give my family the same quality of life even when I'm retired.

alan0338
31-10-2011, 09:45 PM
济公say 酒肉穿肠过,佛祖心中留。。。:D

try telling ur OC tat 女人上床过,老婆心中留.maybe can help.. :D

p/s... jus joking around nia ... :)

funnyz
31-10-2011, 09:48 PM
Well, this is only an ideal theory. Practically, when guys met a very desirable (at least 8/10) gal he wants to bed, the small head will auto-pilot and tell whatever lies needed to bed her (if not the immediate evening, then some days later asap). If the girl is only 5/10, then the steady guys will be more in control to put them in the ONS/fling silos, don't mind taking risk to be upfront & loose the pussy.

I can't agree more than what you have just said. However I did meet up with a few 7-8/10 previously and was upfront with them about my martial status. The game was quite different then, they will test the water with you, checking whether you are a RMB 10k or RMB 20k 'Ka Siao'. But I'm referring to PRC in here. For Koreans mainstream girls, they emphasize on the wooing process.. Guess it's all different cultures.

funnyz
31-10-2011, 09:53 PM

Sometimes I rather eat fresh meat than stale meat. But i guess this is a very expensive piece of fresh meat for me.

funnyz
31-10-2011, 10:05 PM
This called 两头不着岸.

Lesson learnt, but bro TS u could still save your marriage since u still love your wife and family:confused:

Hi there. Can you tell me how to? It's always hard to mend the cracks. On hindsight, I should have been more careful. All the things that I thought I have figured out, I have to learn again. Especially 偷吃必須擦嘴巴.

funnyz
31-10-2011, 10:07 PM
Thanks for sharing.

Your most welcome. Don't commit the same mistake as I do.

funnyz
31-10-2011, 10:20 PM
Ts, if you still love your wife, go back to her and try to save the marriage. Thats the best. I qent thru it before. Time will heal all wounds.

I think it's not fair to my soon to be ex wife. After all the tremendous fun I had and hurt inflicted on her, I expect her to accept me and act as if nothing has happened? Perhaps moving on in our lives and continue to provide the best opportunities for our children is the way forward.

I have no doubts that once my wife has overcome this period of difficulty, she will pursue her own happiness in her own ways.

However, DO share with us your experience.

mikeyeew
31-10-2011, 11:00 PM
Girls nowsaday are more clever than we think, better be save than sorry, thks bro for sharing, will keep this in mind..

Fade
01-11-2011, 12:44 AM
TS, I like your writing style. Can tell that you are a really interesting guy and that's how you managed to charm the ladies out there and get your fair share of affairs.
Just curious, what's your horoscope? Any prize for guessing right that you are a typical Leo man? I might be wrong, but where ego and pride is concerned, I would say both are worthless in your case. If you want your wife and kids back, quickly do something now to salvage before its all too late. If you are sincere enough, your wife will eventually forgive you. At least give yourself and your wife one last chance before you think everything is beyond repair. Repair work takes times and if it's done with good workmanship, it could be as good as new. Every artifact tells a story.

Commercial break: go to YouTube and searched for the song 家后. I assumed you understand Hokkien, if not go google the lyrics in mandarin.

WelcOme back...
Yes, what your SA has done is indeed very bitchy but suck it.. She is just
some kimchi smelling pussy you flirted and bedded with in some lounge. I doubt she has any feelings for you, otherwise she won't want to just break up your marriage and family.
A woman who really wants to seek revenge will not simply just do such
things. Or maybe this is just the beginning... TS, Pick up the pieces now and
don't dwell on it anymore. Woman of all nationality will act on their women's instinct to get what they deserved. You are lucky that you are not physically
harmed. Any woman would feel angry and hurt when they find out that her man has been lying and betrayed her. This apply to both ur wife and SA. Frankly speaking, the biggest loser here is not you nor your SA but your wife.

She has to endure her husband's absence in exchange of a promised good life for herself and the kids. Have it occur to you that your wife long to have someone to cuddle in bed at night too? Wished that her husband is around to bring the kids to the zoo? Dressed in sexy lingerie and be lhave multiple orgasm all night long?

man2man
01-11-2011, 12:49 AM
Bro Funnyz
1] rule 1...always admit you are married..if a sweeyie still wants to jump into your bed..you r lucky..
2] rule 2..never let the chicks have access to your personal n private info..
3] rule 3..never stay too long with the same chick,,either you or her cant get out of it..
4] rule 4...if you cant observe rules 1,2,3 ..stay by yourself ..n musterbate..or risk VD getting FL..

no free lunch lah...

these golden rules are derived from life experience from friends like you ..working overseas....

2 cents worth..i hope...ha ha

golden rules

owl888
01-11-2011, 01:14 AM
Hi there. Can you tell me how to? It's always hard to mend the cracks. On hindsight, I should have been more careful. All the things that I thought I have figured out, I have to learn again. Especially 偷吃必須擦嘴巴.

Time will heal all wounds tats what one of our bros said, maybe.....dunno but least u should have to demonstrate your resolve and sincerity.....

Black_Hawk_Up
01-11-2011, 01:25 PM
thanks for sharing too. sometime i am also tempted to have a "piece of action". reading others story always tell us it just not worth it.

hope you can work things out with your wife. take care bro.

funnyz
01-11-2011, 08:08 PM
Girls nowsaday are more clever than we think, better be save than sorry, thks bro for sharing, will keep this in mind..

Hi there, oh yes, I think you should. Not only are they more clever and also very resourceful. And do remember this saying, you reap what you sow.

funnyz
01-11-2011, 08:52 PM
TS, I like your writing style. Can tell that you are a really interesting guy and that's how you managed to charm the ladies out there and get your fair share of affairs.
Just curious, what's your horoscope? Any prize for guessing right that you are a typical Leo man? I might be wrong, but where ego and pride is concerned, I would say both are worthless in your case. If you want your wife and kids back, quickly do something now to salvage before its all too late. If you are sincere enough, your wife will eventually forgive you. At least give yourself and your wife one last chance before you think everything is beyond repair. Repair work takes times and if it's done with good workmanship, it could be as good as new. Every artifact tells a story.

Commercial break: go to YouTube and searched for the song 家后. I assumed you understand Hokkien, if not go google the lyrics in mandarin.

WelcOme back...
Yes, what your SA has done is indeed very bitchy but suck it.. She is just
some kimchi smelling pussy you flirted and bedded with in some lounge. I doubt she has any feelings for you, otherwise she won't want to just break up your marriage and family.
A woman who really wants to seek revenge will not simply just do such
things. Or maybe this is just the beginning... TS, Pick up the pieces now and
don't dwell on it anymore. Woman of all nationality will act on their women's instinct to get what they deserved. You are lucky that you are not physically
harmed. Any woman would feel angry and hurt when they find out that her man has been lying and betrayed her. This apply to both ur wife and SA. Frankly speaking, the biggest loser here is not you nor your SA but your wife.

She has to endure her husband's absence in exchange of a promised good life for herself and the kids. Have it occur to you that your wife long to have someone to cuddle in bed at night too? Wished that her husband is around to bring the kids to the zoo? Dressed in sexy lingerie and be lhave multiple orgasm all night long?

Hi there, unfortunately you got it wrong, I'm an Aquarius. To begin with, I have never factor in pride and ego when talking about reconciliation with my wife. Just that things will never be the same again and both of us agreed that's the way forward. I can't promise not to work in overseas and she can't forgive me either. She should have the freedom to pursue her own happiness rather than just hanging on for the sake of the kids.

I do not think SA is a 'kimchi smelly pussy' at any point of time. I let her down too, remember? I wasted her time and led her to believe that I might be (she even brought a 'couple rings' for us) the one. Thinking back, her pussy was nice and a fresh breath of air. She's a fresh grad out of school and I'm her 3rd bf who left a bad taste in her mouth. Blame her? I think it takes 2 hand to clap.

I can't agree more in what you said about letting my wife n kids down. In a nutshell, I blew it BIG TIME, period. As to my wife wishing to wear sexy lingerie and having multiple orgasms, I think you are half correct. She always make it a point to dress up when I'm back for a short while (about 3 weeks every 6 months). I can still recall not too long ago, my wife asked me to look under the table and provided me with a pantyless upskirt view in the airport restaurant.

Btw, thanks for 家后, I guess 回頭太難 by Jacky Cheung is more appropriate for me.

funnyz
01-11-2011, 09:01 PM
Bro Funnyz
1] rule 1...always admit you are married..if a sweeyie still wants to jump into your bed..you r lucky..
2] rule 2..never let the chicks have access to your personal n private info..
3] rule 3..never stay too long with the same chick,,either you or her cant get out of it..
4] rule 4...if you cant observe rules 1,2,3 ..stay by yourself ..n musterbate..or risk VD getting FL..

no free lunch lah...

these golden rules are derived from life experience from friends like you ..working overseas....

2 cents worth..i hope...ha ha

Your self derived golden rules are more that 2 cents worth except for number 4 which is to '自摸'? I think it should be 4] rule 4 if you can't observe rules 1,2,3 then perhaps you should stick to your wife.

funnyz
01-11-2011, 09:16 PM
Time will heal all wounds tats what one of our bros said, maybe.....dunno but least u should have to demonstrate your resolve and sincerity.....

I understand that. but I'm fighting against the tide and odds are stacked heavily against me. Did all I can to salvage the relationship, but both of us know it's not going to work out. Just got to work out the finances carefully now so I won't be short changing her.

To be fair to my wife, while she is still young and 'marketable', why not just let it go? As for the kids, I'm more than happy to take care of them, provided she is willing to give custody to me (though I will respect her wishes). Both of us have agreed between ourselves not to re-marry until at least the kids are old enough to think for themselves.

With the benefit of hindsight, I should have insisted that they relocate with me in overseas.

funnyz
01-11-2011, 09:24 PM
moral of the story, don't let her use your computer, and always password protect your laptop and handphone. If she wants to use the laptop, give her a decoy laptop to use. handphone I have so many layers of protection it makes her sick to even touch my phone. She trys to kill my phone by soaking it into the water. End of the day, she will say why you don't trust her, but how to trust her, if I dun even trust myself. :D

Hi there. I think you are getting more savvy than me. But do remember 再聰明的小偷, 也會留下一些線索.

funnyz
01-11-2011, 09:34 PM
thanks for sharing too. sometime i am also tempted to have a "piece of action". reading others story always tell us it just not worth it.

hope you can work things out with your wife. take care bro.

Hi there. Sometimes it's like the forbidden fruit kind of situation. The more it's forbidden, the more you desire it. While I would not encourage to quote from you "have a piece of action", we do need some excitement in our life. Though it might not necessarily be 偷吃.

Think about bungee jump or bring your wife for a holiday in a temperate country and get her to be naked under the fur coat.

Life is short, live it.

polarbearz
05-11-2011, 07:09 AM
Hi there. Sometimes it's like the forbidden fruit kind of situation. The more it's forbidden, the more you desire it. While I would not encourage to quote from you "have a piece of action", we do need some excitement in our life. Though it might not necessarily be 偷吃.

Think about bungee jump or bring your wife for a holiday in a temperate country and get her to be naked under the fur coat.

Life is short, live it.

It's time to take your own advice (Yes, before Boss Sam comes in with his ubiquitous Advice/Advise posts) then. Life is far too short for regrets, what's done's done. We're going to be running out of quotable clichés soon, and only you would know what to do for yourself. Callous and crude as this might seem, the course of life moves forward regardless of anything us mere mortals might attempt to do to halt its inexorable advance. Those too slow to keep up will have to watch from afar, and those in its way simply will not watch at all.

Big B
06-11-2011, 11:07 PM
If I can add my humble 2 cents.

When a man becomes successful, that is the time where temptation sets in. Thoughts such as:

1) I deserve better cos I am better
2) I can support 2 families
3) I can have more fun because I pay all the bills

The above is compounded by the fact that a successful man is typically smart, well groomed, humorous and articulate. Such a man is not going to be satisfied by paid pussy for long due to a lack of mental engagement (pride rears its ugly head again?).

While being aware will certainly help mitigate the worst excesses, I suspect only a full-on shit storm as experienced by bro funnyz will cure a person of the need to stray. Of cos, this does not apply to all those model husbands out there who don't stray like ever. ;)

Still, time heals all wounds. Good luck bro funnyz and congratulations for behaving responsibly to your wife.

man2man
06-11-2011, 11:39 PM
Brother
dont give up..be patient if you still loves your wife,,,,many man have gone through like you..many salvage their marriage..

yes rule 4]..if cant obseve rules 1,2,3 and alone out of country..use your hand n fantasize ...

dont give up..

arsenal_84
07-11-2011, 02:08 PM
sad but true statement.

男人有钱就变坏

funnyz
08-11-2011, 09:15 PM
If I can add my humble 2 cents.

When a man becomes successful, that is the time where temptation sets in. Thoughts such as:

1) I deserve better cos I am better
2) I can support 2 families
3) I can have more fun because I pay all the bills

The above is compounded by the fact that a successful man is typically smart, well groomed, humorous and articulate. Such a man is not going to be satisfied by paid pussy for long due to a lack of mental engagement (pride rears its ugly head again?).

While being aware will certainly help mitigate the worst excesses, I suspect only a full-on shit storm as experienced by bro funnyz will cure a person of the need to stray. Of cos, this does not apply to all those model husbands out there who don't stray like ever. ;)

Still, time heals all wounds. Good luck bro funnyz and congratulations for behaving responsibly to your wife.

Hi there, I guess you're right in a way. There are no excuses for straying but I make no apologies for what I did. I suppose, if a pointed question was asked: if I could turn back time, would I do the same again? I guess my answer would still be a yes, but I would have handled it properly in the sense that I would be more cautious.

Hypothetical question aside, the points I wanted to put across are if you have already strayed or is straying, then at the very least, take a more pragmatic approach rather than letting your guard down, be it with your wife or gf/mistress.

But a successful man does not necessarily mean that he is typically smart, well groomed, humorous and articulate (maybe more disposable income, as correctly pointed out by you). I met a number of so called 'successful' men who are real assholes in life. I consider myself a failure both as a husband and a father.

While I might sound silly, never would I thought I would get caught with my pants down in such a way. I always practice the 'do not shit in your own backyard' thingy, thinking that the distance between the two countries is a safe haven for my ECA. But I guess, regardless how careful a person is, he or she will trip over sometimes.

funnyz
08-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Brother
dont give up..be patient if you still loves your wife,,,,many man have gone through like you..many salvage their marriage..

yes rule 4]..if cant obseve rules 1,2,3 and alone out of country..use your hand n fantasize ...

dont give up..

Thanks for the encouragement.

But on the contrary, when my wife first told me that things would not work out, I thought about it for one full day and the very next day, I told her I think you're right. I think both of us are happy that we have decided to let go of the emotional baggage but not compromising our shared responsibilities of bringing up the children together.

funnyz
08-11-2011, 09:33 PM
sad but true statement.

男人有钱就变坏

不是男人有钱就变坏, 是江山一改本性难移. Once you get a kick out from straying, it's very addictive, like cigarettes.

korg2020
09-11-2011, 01:57 PM
Thanks for sharing your experience TS. Just wondering if there are anyone out there who were caught having affairs by their wives having a relationship with another local lady? I would guess the experience would be similar be it local or overseas, except that in Singapore, it is more likely to be seen by friends, relatives, colleagues etc...unless you have a very good reason when seen together and each reason catered for friends, relatives, colleagues etc....

RealEstateGuy
09-11-2011, 03:10 PM
Continued....

As the sayings goes 紙張不能包含火... SA started to get suspicious as I always walk away whenever I'm picking up calls from my soon to be ex-wife. SA questioned me a few times and every time I would deny everything of course. Previously, for the past few extra martial affairs, I would be frank upfront with the other party, but I do not know what went through my mind with this one.

SA is not stupid either, normally she stay at my place during the weekend. When I was sleeping, she will used my computer to do her own stuff. But little did I know she will look peek into my mobile phone looking at my sms, saved conversations with my wife via MSN in the common drive. She confronted me and knowing that my game is up, I spilled all the beans. The aftermath was beyond words in description, smashing things, tears, shouting etc... I was thinking knn... what to do now? In the end, I decided to end this relationship. I offered to buy her a car she always dream of (I know I'm a bastard here for trying to use money to cover my sins, but what else can I do?) as part of the 分手費. She spit at me and walk away.

Hah... I thought to myself.. I do not need to pay a single cent and managed to get away, relatively unharmed. I quickly made arrangements with my agent to change apartment, changed my mobile number. Never in my slightness mind would I expect this Korean girl to be so revengeful.

First, she wrote emails to my wife saying she is my Korea girlfriend and I have promised her to divorce my wife and fight for the custody for my kids. Next, she sent pictures of us in happier days to my wife to substantiate her claims. Big trouble. I know at the moment my wife confronted me, it's over for my marriage too. I have received the writ for judicial separation from my wife's lawyer and soon, a potentially traumatic experience for my kids.

Lessons Learned:
If you have/about to have an extra martial affair:
1. Always be upfront with the other party that you have a family at home and reiterate how much they mean to you. If the lady back off after that, just move on to your next target.
If you must lie or have already lied
1. Remember to diligently delete all sms/pictures in your mobilephone related to your family
2. Better still, have a second phone with phonelock function
3. If you are using bloody MSN, remember to go to tools>options>messages> and disable the save conversations function
4. Don't even for one second think about adding your mistress in social media platforms like facebook, msn etc...
5. Set up a bogus email for communicating with your mistress
6. Avoid taking pictures of both of you behaving intimately which may come back to haunt you, like in my case.
7. If your mistress are staying over at your place, make sure you keep all your personal documents (passports/IC/business cards) in a secure place.
8. Last but not the least, yes... make sure your profile in your laptop is locked at all times.

Good Luck to All.

Braddah, while your suggestions are interesting from my own opionion they are invalid. First and foremost you took the vow to be with your wife and only your wife. You violated that. Disclosure before having an affair is better than non-disclosure but when you write such suggestions it means you didn't learn your lesson and you are still giving bad advice. The Korean gal and your wife are high class. K-gal didn't accept you car and spit on you instead because she has class. Same for your wife to leave you. Because she has class. I think the best thing for you to do is no to remarry and continue your promiscuous ways or marry again when you are ready and ready to accept the commmitment. Its not about getting away with lies. Your wife nor the K-gal did that to you. Braddah, take my advice constructively instead of negatively. Its good for you braddah.

funnyz
09-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Braddah, while your suggestions are interesting from my own opionion they are invalid. First and foremost you took the vow to be with your wife and only your wife. You violated that. Disclosure before having an affair is better than non-disclosure but when you write such suggestions it means you didn't learn your lesson and you are still giving bad advice. The Korean gal and your wife are high class. K-gal didn't accept you car and spit on you instead because she has class. Same for your wife to leave you. Because she has class. I think the best thing for you to do is no to remarry and continue your promiscuous ways or marry again when you are ready and ready to accept the commmitment. Its not about getting away with lies. Your wife nor the K-gal did that to you. Braddah, take my advice constructively instead of negatively. Its good for you braddah.

Hi there, like what I have said, I make no excuses for what i did. If everyone is like what you said, i.e not breaking their vows, then there will be world peace. We are no longer living in stone age, it's a colourful world out there. If you do not stray, then good on you with 2 thumbs up.

I think you are right, there is absolutely no need for someone like me to get married. I will certainly not be thinking about marriage in the near future, maybe just a regular partner will probably suffice. While I would not encourage others to stray neither would i want others who are already straying to suffer the fate as me.

Look at things in perspective, not everyone is 'holier than thou' and let the person who has no sins cast the first stone. Take things with a pinch of salt.