PDA

View Full Version : Good Encounter but sad story

jtlow
30-10-2011, 09:45 PM
Hi Bro, hope I will not be zap here.

Over the few months, was really consider lucky to be able to pick up quite a few gal while clubbing, cant really provide a fr becox of sad story of myself

Over the few occassion while clubbing manage to hook up some gal over at club, as usual some light petting and kisses at the club.

But when we were out again to ourself, I can perform good roleplay but I too sensitive always just before I can have the chance to insert I always Pre Mature Ejaculation & for more of it, it the end of the flings

Thing I have done before is to masturbate first, or sometimes when they blow me but again cant stand well

Any good advice bro.. btw I do read those helpful thread some bro posted too but always end up sad case

goodpartner
30-10-2011, 09:50 PM
Chim engrish aside, I don't understand the intention of your thread; are you about to write a story? Or need help?

jtlow
30-10-2011, 11:02 PM
Hi Bro, so sorry, mine story will be bored, the story always ended up with PE and can't continue with it,

Seeing anyone facing the same issues as me

Thanks for reading my poor thread

delayer
30-10-2011, 11:25 PM
i dont chiong nor club but i have pe too.
with my ex at the start usually can last but suddenly it just went downhill... guess one of the reason for leaving me might be my pe also.

jasdude
31-10-2011, 01:57 AM
Seek professional help and try to isolate what is the cause of the PE because it could be psychological or physical . Knowing the root of the problem will enable you to find a solution to it as well .

elongated
31-10-2011, 08:05 AM
Please tell your story.

lasupkia
31-10-2011, 02:55 PM
You need the Indian Magic Oil. Can buy from Desker Road. But if cannot work dont blame me.

Tripster
31-10-2011, 03:00 PM
Bro,

If you got problem, your answers are in the "Sexual health" Section...go there...if your are building up for a story, get with it...:confused:

peace.