PDA

View Full Version : my ultimate fantasy

bigheaddog1
28-10-2011, 09:30 AM
This is a true story about me and my boss which happen 8 years ago. And I had edited the name in order to protect them. Apologize for the lengthy story, as I just take it as my dairy
I was just ord from army, and only holding an o level cert. finding job was a night mare to me, till 1 fine day I finally see a job advertisement stating, operation officer in events management.
The thing that caught my eye, was the requirement, no exp are welcome, with o level, and must possess a class 3 driving license.
I immediately pick up my hp and give it a call, to my dismay no answer after 3 calls, and I think they should have found a suitable candidate and I carry on to search for jobs! Aiya hack it, I take out my viceroy menthol light and started to puff, and think why I never study last time, now 23 already, pocket no money, and no education, think I really must be a driver to earn a living already.
Just I was thinking, my phone suddenly rang, and I saw a no not in my phone book, oh must be some job interview coming I thought.
Caller: hi there sorry I am dolly, I received a missed call earlier on, anything?
Me: oh hi, I think you might be 1 of the few I call for job interview. Just to check is your job vacancy still open?
Caller: ya I am looking for operaton officer, and I am from xxx events company. My office is located at bugis, and if u want to interview u can come join in the interview slot.
Me: ok sure see you then.
Woo finally an interview after so many resume sent and call calling…. i browse my wardrobe for a few minutes, and was looking for decent attire for the interview. Look and look dman it, I go no office wear… then suddenly I saw my chiongster Armani shirt, and levi pants.
Ok this is my killer attire in clubbing few years back, and it give me my 1st ONS hahahaha…..
After dressing up, I took a taxi to the address as given. Reach the place and it is a row of shop houses with all coffeeshop around. Saw an uncle and ask for route and finally eventually saw the shop.
Wah kaoz the sign board so small, and it is at level 2 no wonder cannot see. While I was climbing up the stairs, I saw the sign said xxx event management, on the right, and i open the door and saw an uncle at the front desk.
Hi: I am andy and I am coming for the operation officer interview.
uncle: oh dolly is not around as she got a last minute meeting, but I am the manager here, and please get seated, I will conduct an interview with you shortly.

I then walk to a 2 seater small couch, and wait for the auntie to call me. While waiting I was browsing thru the office. Wah kaoz, this office so small, and look so lousy, dress up so nice for what,
And a front desk calling herself manager, although I no degree but I also know how small this company can get. And the operation officer must be his slave, doing all the odd job.
Suddenly 2 young pretty ladies came in, both are model figure and at least 165, wearing killers heels, and hugging tube dress, that show off their figure perfectly.
Uncle lim, is dolly back yet? Mr tan asking if she want to deal anot. If not he is changing agency.
I was like wah, why the ladies here look so hot and sexy, and dress till like this to work…. And the more I look the more I was in cloud 9. Suddenly came a tap that broke my dream, andy come to my office and we star the interview. After past some small little step, we reach a very small office.
My name is Michael, and I am the manager here. But u can call uncle lim, this company is actually just establish 6 months ago, and our business here is event management, and modelling.
Me: oh no wonder the 2 gals are there are so hot, as they are model, wah If I can hang out with them must be damn shiok and proud…. I mumbling to myself. Uncle lim continue to bla bla bla…
And suddenly a sweet and familier voice came from the back. Hello can I join in the interview, I turn around to see who just came in so rudely, and this image I Saw remind in my mind till now.
She is dolly, and the main lead in this story. She is the hottest and prettiest gal I have ever saw till now, till now I still don’t believe she never go for any surgery, as she is too good to be true.
Standing at 174, angelic face like angela baby, and with a killer hour glass body at 34e 23 33, which I happen to know later. Long big wave perm hair, and those killer super slim white legs

bigheaddog1
28-10-2011, 11:07 AM
Dolly came over in front of me and offer a hand shake, I immediately offer my hand, and in the mean time scanning her from top to toe. She was in the same hugging tube dress attire as the gals outside, which explain that they are having an event.
The difference is her hourglass figure, that perfectly bring out by the tube dress. And those e cups big white breasts just threaten to be spill out if she bend down just a little lower.
We had some small conversation, and all the while I just cant get my eyes off her, as her big creamy white breast are nearly half exposed, and I was trying to find her nipple shape. The dress was also so short that I could see a little of her butt when she turn away. Thinking back now still give me a hard on, as the figure is really seductive, but lucky I was not wearing a tight pants back then, if not they will have notice my hard on while peeping at her
I signed off the confirmation while peeping at her, and immediately bought 1 back, and await for their call to confirm my start date.
During the journey back home via mrt, I am still thinking of the beautiful scene of dolly, those curve, and the smile. And had a hard on till I reach hm. Went to bathe and still thinking of those image of her, my hard on had been on the jorney till now, and I couldn’t take it anymore and decided to recall the beautiful image of her and pcc. Within a few minutes I cum, and finally can stop recalling those image. Lit a cigarettes and take a look at my offer letter earlier on, as I didn’t pay attention and read, as I was just peeping at her entirely for the whole interview.
When I started looking at the offer letter, I immediately get choke by my own saliva
• Working hour is 9 am to 8 pm
• 5 and a half working week
• Compensation is $1400 monthly
• No overtime pay
• Off day is on Wednesday
Holy shit, I am like working like a slave for free, might as well go factory work got more money and time off, and worst of all weekend is burnt! Dman it, this is the price of been cheehong and not paying attention. I immediately find back my job hunt news paper and look for other jobs.
Suddenly my phone ring….
Dolly:Hi andy it me dolly, you can start report work tomorrow, as I got your desk ready already.
Me: hi dolly, I afraid I will need to find other job as I cannot don’t rest in week end, as I will need to mix out with my friends, you know.
Dolly: you had already signed on the offer, and why suddenly change of mind? You know in society is about trust, and if you don’t honour your trust how you live in this society ya? And 2ndly, this is just temporary, and once you get confirmed after 3 months I will adjust your schedule again. And lastly I see your still single right, in our company you got lots of exposure, and I am sure you will thanks me next time for offering you this job
Me: ok dolly I see you tomorrow.
After hanging the phone don’t know why, I just felt that I got no ways to reject her….. maybe I think too much, but heck care la, just work and see how la.
Alarm clock rang off at 7 am, and I wash myself up, and take on the journey to work full time for the 1st time of my life. Reach office at 8.30 and wander around, waiting for ppl to come and open the office.
930am already, and still no ppl open the office, damn it, I might have been fly plane. Just when my anxiety came, I heard footsteps coming to my way. And finally yes it is dolly that appear before me.
My radar begun to scan her again while she walk over to me, wah kaoz, come to work have to wear such a short skirt meh, in case you guys don’t know, it is those sailormoon mini skirt, that you can actually see a little of her butt when she just stretch a little.
Dolly :Sorry sorry, was late, wait ar I open the door.
She kneel down to open the glass door, and my radar immediately scan to her cardigan top that reveal a really good career line. Deep and firm.
She then show me the office and my desk, and explain my job scope following on.
Dolly: andy sorry for having introduce about this company and myself yesterday. I am the general manager of this company, and you will report to the uncle lim directly from now on. currently I am expanding my company, I need ppl like you to help me path the way. Since you are a pioneer, and if you really do well, we will always promote you, and put you as priorty to company benefit.
Back then I am young innocent guy, and immediately felt so motivated just by these words, and I was so impressed that is only 22 and got her own company. she look so hot leaning on my table desk and talking to me. I just cannot get my eyes off those never ending legs, before me.
Dolly: andy can you concentrate while I am talking to you, and can you look at me in the face to show some respect…. I was so embarsssed that I just lower down my head thru out the conversation.
So that the reason why I am hired, no 1 to take over weekend duty, and wanted a guy to be around to carry things, and run around for their modelling shot, and events.
Dolly: ok I need to go and clear some emails, you hand around here till lunch and in the mean time read our company profile, and understand your job scope. Here let me take some documents for you to read till lunch.
Dolly turned around, then walked to a cabinet, and then reach out to the file on top of the shelf. The moment she reach out to the file, tip toeing on her heels, and arms stretching all the way to the top to reach the file, the moment I been waiting finally came, the mini skirt just lift up around a palm length, and her perky bouncy butt just exposed before my eyes. She was wearing back a black g string, and I could really see how nice the butt are.
I instantly felt a hard on again, and this time round is real pain as I am wearing a very tight jeans.
I get back to my seat while she turn around back, and started to act flipping to some document.
Here read all of these, later I treat u lunch ar. She then slam the document on my desk, and I can see her breast just bounce vigorously. I was really wondering was she wearing any bra
Me: yes boss, I will read all up.
Dolly then went back to her office, and I started to open the document, damn it, she need to wear so hot to office meh, not scare a bangala just rape her 1 time hard hard in the office when she is alone.
I read and read, but just could not shake off the image of her nice perky butt, I had seen earlier on.
And how bouncy her breast is, are they real? I just could not concentrate reading, as the hard on just wont go off. i decided to go toilet and wank off again. A few minutes again and I cum, as while was thinking of her image, my pre cum had already soak my underwear. Damn I was never so horny b4
Go back to my desk, to continue reading the document, and dolly just go in to the toilet also.
As we are a small company, the toilet is unisex, and while she came out, she came over to my desk,
Dolly: what did you do to the toilet, why got such a weird smell?

bigheaddog1
28-10-2011, 11:10 AM
I was so shocked, and don’t know what to said, eerr eerr,
Dolly: it is ok, just don’t use those lousy perfume next time.
I immediately said ok! And get back to read.
Lunch time came and we go off to the nearby hawker to eat, she is just a heard turner, with all guys, will just keep staring at her. While she is walking infront of me, I could really see that she is a model, as she walk so gracefully and so sexy, will just give you the urge to doggy her on the spot. The butt will just keep sway here and there, and with those such mini skirt, every time she sway you will just hope it will inch up a little more in order to see her butt
We decided to eat fish ball soup, and she is those typical cannot speak Chinese ladies. The way she said fish ball is full of English accent, and the uncle seems to don’t understand her at all, or maybe not paying attention to what she is talking, as I can see the he is actually ogling at her long slim legs
I went over and gave the uncle a, never see pretty gal before looks is it face,
Me: boss many ppl no seat leh.
Dolly: hmm…. See there got a table, but only 1 uncle seating there, lets go.
Dolly was using those very teh voice, to ask hi uncle can we share the table with you ma?
The uncle was basically choke with his noodle, while he look at dolly. And of course offer to share table with us. While eating, the table was silent with no conversation, and we just bury our head to our food. But at the same time me and the uncle was also stealing glances at dolly.
Dolly was wearing only a pink cardigan as her top, and while she is eating, we can clearly see those gorgeous and deep cleavage of hers. I started focus my attention on her breast, and was tracing the bra strips outline, as the cardigan is quite tight and thin. I just couldn’t find any trace of the bra strips outline, and I now understand why her melons will bounce so vigorously while she was walking.
dolly must have sensed our staring at her cleavage, and suddenly just use 1 of her hand to cover her cleavage while eating. The uncle must have sense dolly sudden change of attitude, and left the table immediately, when dolly gave him a cold stare.
When the uncle stand up and left the table, I am sure that he had a hard on looking at those cleavage earlier on, as I could see a big bulge on his pants.
Dolly face is hard and cold now, thou the weather is hot, and I faster divert her attention.
Me: boss so hot, here some tissue for you.
Dolly looking cold and said thanks and proceed to wipe the sweat off her forehead. I took 1 last peep at her cleavage, while passing her the tissue, and how I wish I can help her wipe off those sweat beads on her melons.
Boss, just now the uncle keep peeping at you ar, I actually wanted to tell you to change table, but just nice he go off .
Dolly: nvm is ok, used to it liao, guys are like this. As long they behave will do.
Hmm, actually dolly was very well aware and cool of her sexual appeal, that why she dare to wear so sexy, and with her killer body, it will amplify her appeal by a lot.
My eyes, uncontrollable started to wander around dolly body again, while she continue her lunch. Is she real? How come in singapore, her skin is so fair, and so tall. And those melons is too big for a slim lady like her, butt also so perky and firm. Worst of all she got a baby face to act cute, and melt guys heart easily. She is really my ultimate fantasy.
hey andy, today is your 1st day of work, and if u don’t know anything just ask me ar, and I remember in your resume you said you staying marine parade right? If you not going any way I can give you a lift.

enthral
28-10-2011, 12:01 PM
Good effort!

wolf2305
28-10-2011, 12:02 PM
nice story, camper reporting in .

wolfblass
28-10-2011, 12:28 PM
Setting my tent with popcorn and beer. :)

bigheaddog1
28-10-2011, 06:28 PM
continue...
Dolly eventually sent me back home after locking our office, via her mini cooper. She was really a motivated speaker that enlighten me in my life goal and morale in this job, and of course my little brother also is very motivated looking at her deep cleavage and long legs while driving.
Weeks past, and i had get well with my manager, and 1 of the other part time colleague. My department are all male, as I am the store man plus driver, and we need to carry those event things here and there, when ever dolly tell us where the event is, as the is the business development and sale of the company, and She will report to 2 of the share holder.
Days goes by, and I seldom see dolly in the office, as she is always pitching sales, and where ever she appear in office, our team will all glue our eyes on her.
1 day, uncle lim came back early with dolly to the office with black faces, but I didn’t really bother as I am busy making calls. Dolly today was dressed up in office wear that is make up of a spaghetti with blazer, and a tight black mini office skirt with opening on the side. Lastly is her signature 5 inch killer heels that amplify her slim long legs. Of course our whole team just try to steal as many glances on her as possible, till she went back to her desk. Mr lim go over to her desk and look worrying, which I had never see before, hence I sense something wrong, and eaves dropped their conversation.
Uncle lim: dolly sorry to screw up the client event last night, if not for you I think I might really get sacked by boss later already.
Dolly: uncle lim, this is not your fault, this is an accident, at least we had try to convince him to drop the case, if not I also don’t know where to find the funds to compensate him. He is big boss client, and is 1 of our most important pay master. You can just imagine if he threaten our boss to pull out of the deal.
Uncle lim: so dolly how? Out of the 2 events he want us to do for free, in order to compensate him, which 1 will you choose?
Dolly: I had been thinking and I think we can only do the pool side party at his place already. We do this event for free, and it is the cheapest as I only need to order some nice buffet, and use our existing items to decorate the place will do. The other is too costly, and boss will ask us to go home, if we choose that.
Uncle lim: but dolly, you also know 1, I am worried for you, as we all know that that chao ah neh, had tried to date you for so long, and all the while you don’t deal with him. This time the theme is bikini night, and I am sure you know why he want you to get involved right? Worst of all, did you saw the bikini he wanted you to wear? It basically like cover nothing, as it is so micro.
Doll: ya but it is the only way for him to drop this case, don’t worry uncle lim, wearing bikini in front of him and his guest is ok 1 la, if during game time they play till overboard, you and the others come save me and the other models la. I actually had a solution in mind. 1stly he didn’t said I cannot wear anything to cover those bikini, so I will just wear some sleep wear like maybe a semi- transparent clothes to protect myself. 2ndly this time as we have no budget, I decided to ask your team of people to help out on this event, and please is help out no OT claim 1 leh.
After a while uncle lim walk out looking depressed, and call me and the part –timer for meeting.
After the briefing, the part timer came to me…..
Andy, this company really chalet, work said work la, don’t want give OT said treat us play.
Bikini night so what, unless is dolly boss in bikini, then I intreasted to see, said part timer.
Me: haha, wah later I tell uncle lim then you know ar….. thinking of dolly boss.
You don’t act la, you always bio her, don’t think I don’t know, and what wrong, I think uncle lim also want to see dolly boss I bikini. You don’t tell me you don’t want ok.
Me: haha ok ok, stop it already, let go back to work……

Lovechinagals
28-10-2011, 06:49 PM
Eager 2 hear more

simple2kee
28-10-2011, 08:52 PM
nice story! :)

callmebad
28-10-2011, 09:15 PM
will be nice if you can attached a dolly in bikini picture here!:p

Aveiro7
28-10-2011, 10:28 PM
I also want to see the boss in bikini!

graywolf
29-10-2011, 10:43 AM
More , more , more , Please . :)

bigheaddog1
29-10-2011, 12:11 PM
Finally the bikini pool party day arrive, me and uncle lim and the part timer went over to the client home in the early afternoon to set up the place. upon reaching the place, I guess why bosses all so scare of this client, must be due to his wealth and influence. Set up was complete later on, and dj started playing some dance music.
Dolly soon arrive with 2 other models in bikini, but the attention all just divert to dolly herself only, as the 2 other model cannot hold a candle to her.
She was wearing a shimmering gold bikini, with her signature killer heels again, walking over to us.
See image of her bikini….. http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/1710/53495976.jpg ( this is the best photo I can find to justify dolly figure and beauty, as they are 90% similier)
Dolly: boys thanks for coming down to help, feel free to eat, and later I will sent you all back home ya.
Wah, boss you look so hot today, and yes I sure will enjoy the night! Said part timer.
Dolly just smile and said thanks, and walk over to the client side. In the mean time I saw uncle lim was behaving very restless and worrying.
Me :Uncle lim, what happen to you, are you fine?
Uncle lim: haiz hope the chao ah neh is happy with tonight event, dolly never participate in such event 1, as it is not her job scope, but this guy just took the opportunity to force dolly to do this event.
Me: uncle lim ok what, boss look so hot in the bikini also, just take it as beach outing la nothing much. Beside wearing bikini is normal what no big deal.
Uncle lim : haiz to be honest with you ba, you think I will worry for such trival things meh, is the program later, that is playing game in the pool later. Aiya you don’t know 1 la.
Dolly and the client suddenly came over to our side, and introduce us to the client.
We begin to keep drinking and play game and dance. We can see the client is trying to drunk dolly, but we just keep help dolly to drink, in order to protect her from this client that got ill intention.
dolly soon go dancing with the client, and we can see that the client is trying all his means to take advantage of dolly, but dolly was smart enough to always able to stop his advances like kissing, hugging and some touching here and there..
soon the event ended at 10 pm, and the guest all begin to leave the place, dolly and uncle lim was talking with the client, and suddenly uncle lim came back with a worrying face.
Uncle lim pull me to 1 side and said, and dolly is quite drunk, remember to always keep an eye on her, I don’t want anything happen to her ar. Then he proceed to make an announcement…
Uncle lim: guys, please stay back for 1 more hour for the last program. Go by the pool side and the client will brief you all later, once you had change to your swimming trunk.
As me and part timer, will told last minute via sms by dolly in the morning, that we might be involved in some pool game, I didn’t have the chance to go and buy the trunks, but I wear a boxer instead of underwear beneath.
After changing we arrive at the pool side, with dolly, uncle lim and the client.
The client suddenly just said dolly, where is the bikini you promised to wear in this event?
Dolly just stood there, looking anxious and worried, for a while, then she spoke
Dolly: aiyo you so good to us and take care of us so much, of course will not bluff you la, but you must promised to help us hor.

Cytan7
29-10-2011, 12:33 PM
nice story...keep it coming!

CibLover
29-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Camping beside the pool now. :)
TS, please continue.

LoveItMuch
29-10-2011, 02:04 PM
Woww...nice story TS, thanks for sharing. Camping here to support :D

ktcabi54
29-10-2011, 02:56 PM
Bro keep the story cuming fast and furious pls ... Really excited by the event

bigheaddog1
29-10-2011, 08:54 PM
Finally the bikini pool party day arrive, me and uncle lim and the part timer went over to the client home in the early afternoon to set up the place. upon reaching the place, I guess why bosses all so scare of this client, must be due to his wealth and influence. Set up was complete later on, and dj started playing some dance music.
Dolly soon arrive with 2 other models in bikini, but the attention all just divert to dolly herself only, as the 2 other model cannot hold a candle to her.
She was wearing a shimmering gold bikini, with her signature killer heels again, walking over to us.
See image of her bikini….. http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m572/bigheaddog1/21.jpg
( this is the best photo I can find to justify dolly figure and beauty, as they are 90% similier)
Dolly: boys thanks for coming down to help, feel free to eat, and later I will sent you all back home ya.
Wah, boss you look so hot today, and yes I sure will enjoy the night! Said part timer.
Dolly just smile and said thanks, and walk over to the client side. In the mean time I saw uncle lim was behaving very restless and worrying.
Me :Uncle lim, what happen to you, are you fine?
Uncle lim: haiz hope the chao ah neh is happy with tonight event, dolly never participate in such event 1, as it is not her job scope, but this guy just took the opportunity to force dolly to do this event.
Me: uncle lim ok what, boss look so hot in the bikini also, just take it as beach outing la nothing much. Beside wearing bikini is normal what no big deal.
Uncle lim : haiz to be honest with you ba, you think I will worry for such trival things meh, is the program later, that is playing game in the pool later. Aiya you don’t know 1 la.
Dolly and the client suddenly came over to our side, and introduce us to the client.
We begin to keep drinking and play game and dance. We can see the client is trying to drunk dolly, but we just keep help dolly to drink, in order to protect her from this client that got ill intention.
dolly soon go dancing with the client, and we can see that the client is trying all his means to take advantage of dolly, but dolly was smart enough to always able to stop his advances like kissing, hugging and some touching here and there..
soon the event ended at 10 pm, and the guest all begin to leave the place, dolly and uncle lim was talking with the client, and suddenly uncle lim came back with a worrying face.
Uncle lim pull me to 1 side and said, and dolly is quite drunk, remember to always keep an eye on her, I don’t want anything happen to her ar. Then he proceed to make an announcement…
Uncle lim: guys, please stay back for 1 more hour for the last program. Go by the pool side and the client will brief you all later, once you had change to your swimming trunk.
As me and part timer, will told last minute via sms by dolly in the morning, that we might be involved in some pool game, I didn’t have the chance to go and buy the trunks, but I wear a boxer instead of underwear beneath.
After changing we arrive at the pool side, with dolly, uncle lim and the client.
The client suddenly just said dolly, where is the bikini you promised to wear in this event?
Dolly just stood there, looking anxious and worried, for a while, then she spoke
Dolly: aiyo you so good to us and take care of us so much, of course will not bluff you la, but you must promised to help us hor

lone_dog69
29-10-2011, 09:40 PM
Nice story bro!

Keep it UP!! :p

bigheaddog1
29-10-2011, 11:07 PM
Client: dolly u know I also support you what, that why I give you this chance to compensate. All the guest had left, and lets start our pool game!!!! Any way I am very happy with you all performance tonight, and I will also introduce you a big fish next week.
Dolly face suddenly just look worried, and give us all a few glance, before she proceed to the table, and pour 4 full mugs of whisky, and pass the mug to me, part timer and uncle lim respectively.
Dolly: lets cheers to mr xxx, for dropping the law suit, and still introduce clients to us. Bottoms up guys.
Me, part timer, and uncle lim respectively took a sip, and was choked as the whole mug of whisky is nick, and without any mixer. Just as we are about to take another sip, dolly had already drank up the whole mug of whisky and took another mug of whisky….
Dolly: here another toast to mr xxx, for being so understanding, and kind. lastly for our future cooperation, I will bottom up this also, in order to show my sincerity, and guys please bottoms up, to show our sincerity. Me and the others, also respectively took 1 quick breadth to finishes the whisky. I was using all my determination not to vomit, after the drink.
Dolly bottom up the drink quickly, and I sense something wrong, as she sound anxiety, and maybe helpless, as I could see her eyes are like filling up with tears.
Dolly: ok gentlemen, mr xxx was so nice to gave me a big gift, and you all shall see it soon.
Dolly suddenly just turn her back on us and walk a few steps away. She then started to loosen the bikini strings on her back. All of a sudden the environment became total silence. I could not believe my eyes, as I thought I was drunk and seeing thing, in the mean time she had unknot the final bikini knot on her neck, the bikini top drop on the floor, and I can totally see her smooth curvy hourglass bare back with no strings attached. While we are all staring, and thinking maybe we are in dream land, she starting to loosen her bikini bottom, both side knot, at the hips.
The bikini bottom just drop off sexily, and now I am staring at her naked back view, just lesser than 5 meter.
Dolly turn around, and that beautiful scenario still is evergreen in my mind…. Which I think I will never forget. Now I understand why she force herself and us to get drunk, and the bikini thing uncle lim, was discussing with dolly, few days back.
Dolly was not naked, but was dress in a super micro bikini, which was made up, a pair of heart shape nipple cover, that just able to cover her nipples. This make her basically topless, and I saw a clear view of her 34e melons, which look round and firm, with just the heart shape nipple cover, hiding her modesty.
Dolly bikini bottom was the tiniest, T, back I had seen in my life. It barely cover her pussy, and I can see a little of her pussy lips. I could not trace any pubic hair, and I believe she must have shave it off.
( this 2 pictureas below best resemble her looks at that time, expect she is standing. but dolly was definitely better, as she got a slimmer waist, and those never ending long legs. )

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m572/bigheaddog1/P1100403.jpg
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m572/bigheaddog1/76.jpg
Dolly walked over to us, and I could see her breast bouncing here and there vigorously. As I was only in my boxer, I use my hand to try to hide hard on, which the others are also doing, as it is a sight too erotic to behold.
Dolly: hey guys this is the gift by mr xxx, nice right? Ok sir, please tell us what game are we playing in the pool later….
We all stood there frozen in time, with jaws wide open and admiring at dolly. Those hour glass curve, delicious, and more than a handful looking breast, the nearly exposed pussy, and those staircase to heave legs.
Suddenly mr xxxjust took over and……

bigheaddog1
29-10-2011, 11:17 PM
for those of you dont know what is nipple cover, it is some thing like this,
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m572/bigheaddog1/heart-pastie-set-161115big.jpg

robinllp
30-10-2011, 01:58 AM
Pls continue bro.

kragen
30-10-2011, 07:19 AM
Please carry on with your fantasy.

joew2005
30-10-2011, 07:56 AM
hello bigheaddog1,nice stori .....
looks like mr xxx might get 2 lay his ah neh hands on dolly,whereas others can only lay their eyes on her.

bigheaddog1
30-10-2011, 06:35 PM
Mr xxx: wow dolly, you look fantastic, and this bikini fit you perfectly! you should just continue with your modelling career, as those model of yours just cant hold a candle with you. They are basically like ugly duckling compare with you.
Dolly coldly return a smile, and in the mean time trying to use her long hair to cover her breast. Of course it didn’t help much as her melons are too big.
Part timer and uncle lim still are in a daze staring at dolly in disbelieve.

Mr xxx, eventually brief us on the pool game, and I am surprised at how pervert he can get to think of such a game. The game basically make up of team of 2, and 2 personal to a team. Me and part timer is a team, and mr xxx, and dolly will be a team. Uncle lim will be the game objective.
The rules of the game is we have to start from 1 end of the pool, and drink up the glass of wine on uncle lim hand, at the other end of the pool. So basically the team that reach the other end of the pool first will win. loser will have to drink up a special mixer drink by mr xxx, Of course it is not so easy, I will have to carry part timer, and walk backwards to find uncle lim, part timer will be my eyes, and tell me where uncle lim is moving, as I could not see. Dolly on the other team will be the eye, and mr xxx will be carrying her.( see picture for understanding regarding the eye and leg role in the game)
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m572/bigheaddog1/standing.jpg
after the briefing, uncle lim came to me, and whisper to me…
uncle lim: andy must protect boss ar, keep a look out for boss, as she is drunk already, I will always be on the left, so u just chiong left will do.
We then proceed to enter the pool, and get in to our game position awaiting for uncle lim count down, and in the mean time dolly had also enter the game position. I turn to dolly side and check out her status, and as expected this pervert is fully exploiting the benefit of this game body contact oppurtunity with dolly, as I could see both his hand is supporting, holding dolly on her bare butt cheeks. And his face is basically bury in between dolly breasts, from the side view I was looking at.
I need to do something to save, boss when i look upon her helpless face……

anakin13
31-10-2011, 12:21 AM
great stories.. continue pls...

DarthRevan
31-10-2011, 02:02 AM
great..pls continue :D

spinex09
31-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Wow!!! Excellent fantasy. My cock is all hard!

bigheaddog1
31-10-2011, 11:29 PM
1, 2, 3, go! Shouted uncle lim, and both team just set off, part timer is so excited about this game or maybe he is drunk, as he just keep on giving me direction instruction…. I simply ignore him as my aim is to save boss out of the pervert hand.
Me: oi u don’t play la, the pervert is busy molesting boss la. Come down, and don’t take me like your horse, and we can faster get close up to boss, to end her torment.
Uncle lim on the other side just simply try to close up the distance with dolly, but he is restricted as he can only walk on the borders outline of the pool. while we are trying to get close to dolly.
Mr xxx already don’t bother about our existence in the pool, as he is already sucking dolly breast.
Dolly on the other side saw that we are coming to her rescue, and decided to cover us by using both her hand to push mr xxx head tighter to her breast. At the moment my dick immediately came alive, after sawing the erotic moment. We continue to fasten our pace to get close to dolly, and in the mean time, the devil inside me was hoping to see dolly breast in full glory. How big and what colour will her nipple be. Mr xxx continue to enjoy sucking dolly breast while we are closing up, and suddenly dolly just started struggling violently in the pool. She started to sway her hands, instead of hugging her head, and was seems lie trying to push him away. I sense something was wrong, and in the meantime we are already very up close to dolly. I hint to part timer, and we just jump on mr xxx, and drown him in the pool.
Part timer then proceed, to divert mr xxx attention by hugging him tightly, underwater.
I then proceed to find dolly, and continue with the game, So now it a change of partner! Uncle lim saw this opportunity and waved to us, here here, I am just here, grab my hands and you win.
I emerge back to the water surface, and saw uncle lim was just a few meter away at the border. I immediately hug dolly, back to the gaming position and go as fast as possible to uncle lim side.
As I was carrying dolly, I could feel her nipples rubbing my chest. It felt so good as her melons felt so tender and firm. She just hugged me tightly in order to hide her modesty in front of me and others.
How I wish I could just stop her from hugging me, and see those 2 big melon jumping up and down in front of me. Due to the gaming position me and dolly are in now, (see picture for illustration)
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m572/bigheaddog1/standing.jpg
My hands are enjoying the smoothing complexion of dolly bare butt cheek, and constant rubbing of my dick and my dick, for every step walking towards uncle lim is unbearable. Due to the constant rubbing, my boxer is lower down, and my naked dick is now at the entrance of dolly glory love hole, which coming in between us is just her tiny g-string.
Is god giving me this chance, to have a taste of these rich man only ladies, or golden cheesepie? My going to explode little bro brain, keep asking me to go on, and further. The feeling is uncontrollable, and I just started to move my hips a little while walking in order have a stronger rubbing sensation between us. My left hand which was at her butt cheek, just went out of control, and pull her g-string a little to the left, in order to exposed her love hole…… the feeling was so sensation, when our private parts met each other. Dolly was not completely shaven, and I could feel a little of her soft pubic hair. I could hear dolly soft mourning of ah…. Ah….. when our private parts are rubbing each other. Just 3 more steps and I will reach the edge where uncle lim is, and this is my final chance.
I time my steps, and upon reaching the pool edge, dolly back was resting on the wall, and I took this chance well, and aim my 6 inch perfectly to enter her love hole.
My dreams shattered when my only chance is gone, as I miss her love hole… this is the biggest failure and regret in my life for not been able to have a feel of her love hole.
Uncle lim: well done andy come give me your hand, and let help boss up…

callmebad
31-10-2011, 11:58 PM
this time, you missed the target, hope, next time, your luck is better:)

bigheaddog1
01-11-2011, 10:07 AM
great that u guys enjoy my story, will continue when i got time

Arthurh
01-11-2011, 11:03 AM
Nice story!

condomers
01-11-2011, 12:38 PM
nice story bro... keep going...

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
01-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Sounds a very honest story.

Keep it up TS :D

rooneyrocks
01-11-2011, 02:14 PM
Nice story... keep it cumming.

Yardstick
01-11-2011, 02:33 PM
Nice sharing, keep it up, TS...

DevilStar
01-11-2011, 08:30 PM
Bro I enjoy ur story pls continue

want0nmee
01-11-2011, 11:24 PM
what a miss.....

studdyme
02-11-2011, 12:17 AM
......camping!

robinllp
02-11-2011, 02:39 AM
Don't stop, hurry hurry continue the story.

anton
02-11-2011, 08:24 AM
My dreams shattered when my only chance is gone, as I miss her love hole… this is the biggest failure and regret in my life for not been able to have a feel of her love hole.

Does this mean that you did not get the chance later too?
When you come out of the swimming pool with yr dick showing and yr boss' bottom exposed, the others would think different.

rockyt
02-11-2011, 09:14 AM
Another supporter here. Well written and after reading your last contribution, you mentioned that you regretted for not able to feel the love hole. Does that mean that you regretted for not able to feel it at that very moment or no more chance liao?
Continue your story and we will all know then......

HANDFUL
02-11-2011, 11:41 AM
another supporter reporting here too

bigheaddog1
02-11-2011, 04:07 PM
Uncle lim help boss u the pool, and in the mean time I adjust my boxer accordingly, before I went up to the pool. Mr xxx and part timer, eventually came over and was looking very unhappy.
Dolly: andy, are you so drunk till you, even don’t know that you had spoilt the game, by changing partner?
I knew boss was trying to help me, and just admit, and apologize…. Also at the same time drink up the special mixer drink, by mr xxx to prove my sincerity.
Dolly still using her 2 hand covering her bare nipple, was now flirting, and acting cute, in front of xxx in order to make him happy. I can said that she really got a way with guys….
While dolly was working her magic to make the client happy, me , uncle lim, and part timer, took the opportunity to go off. After changing back to our clothes, uncle lim was very drunk by now, and I ask part timer to sent uncle lim home, and I will stay back to clear all the things myself, and make sure boss is safe. I fasten my pace back to the pool side to check out on dolly to see if she is fine.
Upon reaching back to the pool side, I saw mr xxx hands was auto roaming around dolly body.
His right hand is squeezing dolly breast like no tomorrow, his mouth is sucking dolling breast at the same time, and his left hand is busy underneath dolly g- string.
I immediately rush over to save dolly, and in the mean time the devil inside me, hoping to steal a glance of dolly naked body in full glory.
Upon reaching them, I act drunk and shouted, Boss Uncle lim fainted! Mr xxx was so shocked of my return, and immediately adjust his trunks back, and act as if nothing had happen.
Just that split second, dolly manage to cover her nipple again with her hands, and there I miss my chance again! Luckily this time round she didn’t manage to really get her g- string back in time, and I could see more than 50% of her exposed pussy. How I wish I could just pull the damn g– string that get in the way completely off. I continue to act drunk, and just drag dolly off the monster hands of mr xxx. Till now I am still wondering, if I come just 1 min later, will they be making love already?

HANDFUL
02-11-2011, 04:12 PM
More Bro !! More !!

darkshiver
03-11-2011, 02:01 AM
great story, bigheaddog1. Keep going please. 10 points from me.

anton
04-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Another supporter here. Well written and after reading your last contribution, you mentioned that you regretted for not able to feel the love hole. Does that mean that you regretted for not able to feel it at that very moment or no more chance liao?
Continue your story and we will all know then......

Nice story, kept me hanging for more.
What a miss! Right in front of the penalty box!!
But I think that's the farthest TS got with his boss.
Otherwise he would have named it "ultimate bonk" and not "ultimate fantasy".

bigheaddog1
06-11-2011, 12:30 AM
As I drag dolly to her car, I took off my shirt, to cover up dolly, as I believe vehicle beside us that saw her topless will sure bang the tree. Nothing much happen during the trip back to her home, as it is only me having a hard on all the time.
After this incident, dolly showed trust in me, favour me a lot, and train me to work in the business development side. 6 months have past, and I am busying studying part time, and working every day. I learn the rope well, and now can function as a business development manager although I am not. I begin to clinch deal myself, even without dolly present, and slowly I begin to be part of the company valuable asset.
1 day I clinched a big car show modelling event in shanghai, and as the deal is very important, and can create a mile stone in our company profile. Dolly decided to tag along with me, in order to ensure the deal does go thru.
As the meeting is in shanghai cbd area, we decided to book a 5- star standard service apartment for this 2 days 1 night trip.
Me: boss this time we 2 star marketer of the company go for this deal sure close 1 la! Ok give me your particular, I will booked the hotel and flight ticket for you.
Dolly: you will be promoting to a manager level soon, and such things please ask my secretary to do. Anyway, the bosses will let u fly your dream business class in sq, that you always had wanted to, so you better make sure this deal goes thru.
Me: boss: with your around, I think those guys see you already also cant reject haha. Ok don’t pressure me, you also know such deals we will have a lot of competitors bidding for it too.
Dolly: ok, go do your marketing research well, and please simplified it, those Chinese a lot don’t understand what are you talking also, use simplified terms please. And by the way, we not staying in hotel, we will be staying at my grand pa house. No worries as there got 2 rooms, and 3 maid for us. Don’t need to grumble, as save cost is a must, if not I no $$$ give you good bonuses.
The day finally came, and I finally can fly in style in business class, with such a hot babe beside me…my life really totally changed after I met dolly, she is really my godness…. Upon reaching, and exiting shanghai airport. I saw an old couple came over, and that should be dolly grand parents.
Upon reaching dolly grand parents home, it is a big place with 7 rooms, and I am quite happy with the hospitality and the condition of the room. Took a short nap, and change to my hugo boss business wear, I am now waiting for dolly to go for our meeting with the clients.
Dolly came down moments later, wearing such a sexy night gown, which of course gave me an instant hard on again. While she is walking down those steps, her breast is bouncing again, just like the same scenario, I saw month ago in the pool….. but this time she look so elegant also in this gown. ( see picture below for the gown image)
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m572/bigheaddog1/25.jpg

bigheaddog1
06-11-2011, 01:39 AM
Dolly: what are you looking at? Am I very pretty tonight?
Me: ya boss, just like from hell leh you….
Dolly: what?
Me: ppl always said body like a devil ma, any way let rush off, if not late le no good
Dolly: no worry, got me around no problem
We set off to meet the client and indeed, as dolly promised, the deal was closed easily with her presence, and communication techniques, and I am sure the client have a hard on thru out the dinner, as when ever dolly laugh, he can see her breast juggling up and down. As it is a mile stone to the company, me and dolly decided to go to a pub nearby her grandparent home for a minor celebration.
Me: boss a toast to you, and having you as my shifu, and boss, I got nothing to yearn more already.
Dolly: ya ya as if, late you will tell me you want pay increment or you will jump company, since you now already got contacts, and know how to market already.
Me: no la boss,i still got a lot of things have to learn from you. like just now the client don’t even have to see our model, just straight away sign and believe what you said, if it is me I think I will have come a few more trip, in order to convince him.
Dolly: ya that why I spent so many effort in dressing up today, as I wanted to project to him that, our company model got my standard 1 ok!
Me: ya boss, but hor… you will wear so hot, not scare of them have those funny thought on you meh, or worst still zhao geng.
Dolly: that why I said dress to kill ma, anyway it is common for modelling to zhao geng a little here and there, why you been staring at it right, and andy tell me honestly, you have been bioing me, ever since you started joining the company liao right.
I was suddenly taken aback by dolly directness, maybe is due to the wine influence, but I must be careful on what I said, as she might be testing me.
Me: boss, you don’t make me in a difficult position always leh.. I am a guy, and a normal guy. And we guys eyes, are attracted to beautiful ladies like you, and beside you are so sexy…. Of course our eyes will be stuck with when you are around la… any way today nothing much to see also ma…. If compare to the poolside party, that night you are really too hot….i treat you as my boss and also like my friend, so I am here very honest with you.
Dolly: ya, thanks for protecting me that night, if not I think I really been rape by him, and ohhhh, you are still thinking about what happen at the pool? Since you like it so much why never take photo leh you.
me: don’t dare to ask you ma, that time not close with you, but if you give me the chance to take photo of you in that attire again, I confirm will take photo no matter what ar! but ask le also no use, you also wont allow.
Dolly: what? Ok onz! Later go back home just take photo, since no nude scare what, and it is legal.
I could not believe or conversation suddenly became so sexual, or maybe is our relationship had grown stronger all this while?
I call for bill soon, and we reach home and go back to our own room. Chey, thought got what good show tonight, or maybe I can get lucky. Confirm is she drunk anyhow said, since ladies are always like this. Anyway, I have to text her to see what time have to wake up tomorrow to leave for the airport, and I decided to add in another sentence, you bluff me no photo 1.
Just when I am about to turn in to sleep, I received a sms, wah you very rich ar? overseas use sms, if you want photo come over now, before I go to sleep.
I was lost in joy, and in the mean time, I was scare, as I don’t have the balls to offend her also. my little brother took over control, and heck it just go over with my handphone, and if really got picture then take lol no harm what…..
Knock knock, dolly it me, After I reached dolly Room Door. When the door swing open.. I saw dolly still having make up on her face, but had changed to just a plain white t-shirt which is quite see thru, and a panty only. I was shocked, and taken back by dolly braveness, and she really meant what she said.
Come in now, and faster take your photo, as I am going to bathe soon. Dolly eventually sat on the bed, and pose for the shot. I quickly took my handphone out, and is beginning to take the fav photo of my life. ( bros I have been describing dolly figure all this while, and mentioned below is her photo)
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m572/bigheaddog1/kitty125.jpg
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m572/bigheaddog1/kitty126.jpg
me: boss but this is not the pool attire leh…
dolly didn’t answer me, but she just lift up her t-shirt right infront of me this time… I could see her face flush, and her eyes were down, and her finger now is lifting her shirt over her breast and now her fully exposed breast is right before my eyes, for a open photo shot.... but damn it I could not see her nipple clearly as she had apply nipple cream on it. ( see picture below for the picture taken by me.)
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m572/bigheaddog1/secret-1.jpg
my ultimate fantasy is now in a semi nude, and seductive position waiting for me….

HANDFUL
06-11-2011, 01:49 AM
Like ! Like ! Super Like !!

BigBoy2
06-11-2011, 01:51 AM
Best story TS..... Do continue, with the story and of corse the pictures. Please do not blank off the nipples leh..... Got good thing must share lar.....

nydccafe
06-11-2011, 09:19 AM
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m572/bigheaddog1/secret-1.jpg
my ultimate fantasy is now in a semi nude, and seductive position waiting for me….

She brought her teddy for biz trip?

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
06-11-2011, 10:56 AM
She brought her teddy for biz trip?

1) She cannot sleep without the bearbear
2) This is her "grand parent's" house remember :D

SharkMan
06-11-2011, 06:41 PM
Nice!... lucky bastard! ;P

Camping for more...

micheal
06-11-2011, 08:06 PM
camping for more

deity
06-11-2011, 08:19 PM
Nice, long time since such great writeup & photo.

dota_pro
06-11-2011, 08:22 PM
Nice ! :) camping

Fatboy81
06-11-2011, 09:52 PM
Nice nice.. Keep it up

brasscork
09-11-2011, 02:43 PM
This story is really exciting. Pleae continue

Yardstick
09-11-2011, 03:06 PM
Wow... photos have come out... Sure to bring more bros to this site...

Beautiful figure somemore... nosebleed sia.

vguest
09-11-2011, 03:30 PM
Camping camping

Nautica
09-11-2011, 04:07 PM
speechless on the photo....
is awesome....

camping for more...

Hunky925
09-11-2011, 04:57 PM
Camping for updates!

tangy
09-11-2011, 06:17 PM
OMFG!! I PCC 2x with those pics!!!

TS don't stop with your story!!!

robinllp
11-11-2011, 12:01 AM
Nice photos but dun seem bro continue leh. Sigh!

callmebad
11-11-2011, 12:15 AM
with such boss, work overtime everyday also no problem:)
so much 'fringe benefits'

robinllp
11-11-2011, 12:18 AM
Good thread but cannot camp.

iphone3353
11-11-2011, 12:39 AM
Very nice story and tip top boss. OT no pay also good.

Cytan7
11-11-2011, 01:26 AM
more to come please!! cannot take it liao...

Antiantivice
19-11-2011, 04:21 AM
TS disappear into thin air ?? Still waiting for yr next instalment..good story, but too bad no point to up u

Apocalypse
19-11-2011, 10:29 AM
camping here

lone_dog69
21-12-2011, 12:19 PM
TS

Are you out of town....?

Looking forward to your continuation of the thread.:D

Hope you return soon!! :p

magixballx
21-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Wah got such a nice job if I were TS also won zao!

Allanooi
21-12-2011, 04:07 PM
Two r knockers!!!

want0nmee
21-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Epic sia! Looking forward to it. Use iPhone also die die must reply

darius_xiaozhu
21-12-2011, 10:57 PM
Really like ur story. Intro me ur company to work can? Haha :)

bigheaddog1
19-09-2012, 06:34 PM
yoz all sorry i was back from a long trip, by the way, i just saw a very pretty model, any 1 knows her name?

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/mw600/b22d4908jw1dwz8nxdt54j.jpg

HANDFUL
19-09-2012, 06:47 PM
Welcome Back Bro ~!!

you owe us loads of updates

keewee
19-09-2012, 07:54 PM
cant wait pls continue

bigheaddog1
19-09-2012, 11:16 PM
Welcome Back Bro ~!!

you owe us loads of updates

haha ok, but u know who that gal i was asking?

NightlyWolfy
23-09-2012, 12:37 AM
and we are all still waiting till neck long long

wish to have more pics to tag along :D

JackieTan
23-09-2012, 05:15 AM
Really thumb up for TS using real scenario photo. Nice shots on your phone. Sure have lots more coming up

Devil320
06-03-2013, 05:52 PM
Anymore updates ts?

HANDFUL
07-03-2013, 01:19 PM
pls come back.....

lynnlammy
07-03-2013, 01:48 PM
Nice story there! Jia you! ^^

Vectra
09-03-2013, 11:12 AM
This story had been halted for quite long time... Now see it then start rem bits and pieces...:rolleyes:

bigheaddog1
12-04-2013, 03:27 PM
I love u, and thanks guys, happy day ahead

xuanmao
12-04-2013, 03:28 PM
i love qingyao too

genesis01
13-04-2013, 10:26 PM
yoz all sorry i was back from a long trip, by the way, i just saw a very pretty model, any 1 knows her name?

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/mw600/b22d4908jw1dwz8nxdt54j.jpg

looks like lin chi ling

LovePotion
14-04-2013, 12:03 AM
wow very very power!!!

genesis01
15-04-2013, 12:01 AM
my ultimate fantasy 14-04-2013 10:04 PM Don't bullshit lah! Where got look like lin zhi ling??? You must be crazy! You seem dumb to me!

Joker. Dun dare leave nick scare i zap u ar? no worries i wun. got more acc to zap bo? 2pts VERY pain.

darkdark
29-04-2013, 05:40 PM
nice ... but ts stopped story :(