PDA

View Full Version : 2 girlfiends are fucking me

timo8888
28-10-2011, 02:49 AM
i recently broke up with my girlfriend of several years. although initially it was difficult moving on, i found my new girlfriend shortly. I must say she is hot and tall. My new gf understands that i still sms my ex girlfriend because she is not very stable now and that she still loves me alot. Actually i am unsure myself. i have to say i am on the fence.

I sometimes meet my ex for coffee to see how she is doing because i am very close to her and her family. We still engage in sex like once a week without my new gf knowing. However 1 month ago, my gf saw my sms that read " thanks for still making love to me" and that was from my ex girlfriend.

She was very hurt at first but after awhile, i think she was scare that i would leave her or smt out of my guilt.... i really dunno.. but she said this to me, if u want to fuck her, i want to be around.

I was unsure about this but i told my exgirl that my girlfriend knows about us and she said she still feels connected to me when we have sex so she insist that i still have to make love to her.

Yes i was stuck! so i told both of them and they actually met for coffee and she were like close friends. my ex girl never blame my new girlfriend because she understood that my feelings had died for her. She was sensible. She just needed time to move on but she said sex was helpful. So we booked a hotel and i had the best time of my life. Now i meet them both reguarly and my dates are with both of them. I am a blessed man.

The joy of seeing both of them suck my dick and share them is incredible!

oldslyfox
28-10-2011, 05:48 AM
Wow bro you very lucky. :)

Jaydive
28-10-2011, 08:50 AM
You are truly a very blessed man ! Every man fantasy to have what you have . It would be nice if you have pic of both gf bbbj you . Nice story , hope to read more detailed story in future

serioussillyguy
28-10-2011, 09:08 AM
TS, U lucky man mann.

i lied to my current gf that i have not fuck any virgin gal before, she promise she will arrange one for me to try in her country...5 years until today, she dun even allow me to pee a look at other gals when i visited her.

1. i think u r too handsome for both ur gf to resist & give up?
2. i can only think of your both gf looked like elephant kind with mooncake face?

But if what u told was real fact, u reali lucky man:D

BloodPrince
28-10-2011, 09:50 AM
Women are generally very jealous n possessive creatures. I have not come across 1 woman who are prepared to share their husband or boyfriend with another woman, except Muslim woman who by the nature of their culture n religion is prepared to share their man.

I really hope both your girlfriends can remain friendly n continue to share you. you are one hell'of a lucky bastard!

Whatever it is, enjoy while you have it.... :D

amateur.bonker
28-10-2011, 09:55 AM
TS, U lucky man mann.

i lied to my current gf that i have not fuck any virgin gal before, she promise she will arrange one for me to try in her country...5 years until today, she dun even allow me to pee a look at other gals when i visited her.

1. i think u r too handsome for both ur gf to resist & give up?
2. i can only think of your both gf looked like elephant kind with mooncake face?

But if what u told was real fact, u reali lucky man:D

mooncake face?? lol...

gonggongkia
28-10-2011, 09:58 AM
TS, if it is true.... god indeed bless u

but even if it is not ..... nice fantasy though.

:D

PeaceWithin
28-10-2011, 10:53 AM
timo8888 bro...

You are truly blessed. By all means have fun!!

But be in control and not let the situation control you. Better to make things happen than to let things happen to you.

PeaceWithin
28-10-2011, 11:02 AM
timo8888 bro...

You are truly blessed. By all means have fun!!

But be in control and not let the situation control you. Better to make things happen than to let things happen to you.

flameon
28-10-2011, 11:24 AM
U are indeed a very lucky man.
I just broke with m ex bt nth happened nvr become m fb.

alan0338
28-10-2011, 11:26 AM
camp here also :D

enthral
28-10-2011, 11:59 AM
They are unlikely to agree to share. My 2 gfs only suspects that the other exists. I would never disclose the truth. Just enjoy this as long as it shall last. When it ends I will just hunt again.

ah_jo
28-10-2011, 12:05 PM
Thats a solid experience.

You are 1 lucky guy..... Very envious...

jj583
28-10-2011, 01:20 PM
天下无难事,只怕有心人!!you are 1 hell of a lucky man!! Enjoy while it last!!:o:o

titan
28-10-2011, 01:50 PM
bro, my advice is stop it asap... u never know when ur current gf will blow up! and in future there is a heated engagement, this topic will come out and grab u by the balls...

studdyme
28-10-2011, 01:53 PM
...camping!

PatKanAhJoLaoBu
28-10-2011, 04:06 PM
steady lah!

sjb1994
28-10-2011, 04:09 PM
bro, my advice is stop it asap... u never know when ur current gf will blow up! and in future there is a heated engagement, this topic will come out and grab u by the balls...

Is too late! Is either never happen, or else once or more make no difference

timo8888
28-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Hey bros,

thanks for the thanks and of course thanks to some of my concerned brothers out there. Life been good these days. I told my current gf that i am proud of her for being so open and understanding. I guess maybe its the youth and the openess of our generation now. At least for me and my girlfriends. But i know my ex girl will move on soon. i hope she does too. She is just too emotionally attached. My new girl has been helping her out too.

I will post our sex details soon. I got to study now. I am doing my master now and its really hectic. I will update u guys soon. Anyway, guys how do i upload pics! haha...

Cheers!

Guys! two girls on your dick is out of the world! and i know they are clean! so the feeling is just so good!

callmebad
28-10-2011, 10:08 PM
that means you have chance to do threesome!?:)

Binto123
28-10-2011, 10:24 PM
Wah TS...got fuck buddy and gf. Bet the story gonna be juicy. Pitching my tent now :)

RealEstateGuy
29-10-2011, 01:20 AM
Braddah, that's nice for you on the physical side but you are using them both emotionally and will lose both of them to other men once they realize what you are doing. No woman would accept what you are doing long run. Braddah, just telling you to change your ways. You dun have to listen but SG society views you as a bad person.

perfection89
29-10-2011, 02:12 AM
hear liao jin shiok.. sound like every guy's fantasy lol. so care to elaborate on the story or share with us picture of your conquests? Nevertheless, Cool Story Bro! :D

timo8888
29-10-2011, 02:48 AM
Dear bros,

suddenly i feel like a hero. but seriously, its nth. the thought of it is amazing but not so hero la. haha well well... i also dun want to do it long term. sorry to bro out there who is saying! "come on!"

well, to my brother who said that its wrong cos i am using them physically, well i believe that you make sense. but i never thought of it till my ex ask me. hmmm so maybe she is making use of me hahha. kidding.

well i know its wrong.

indexes401
29-10-2011, 06:27 AM
You are truly lucky and enjoy it while it lasts! :)

Came across this video on youtube and hope you won't end up like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U0t0_kWVlc&feature=player_embedded

joew2005
29-10-2011, 07:44 AM
You are truly lucky and enjoy it while it lasts! :)

Came across this video on youtube and hope you won't end up like this...

whoa ..... hope tat tis video can knock some sense in2 some .....

newdone
29-10-2011, 09:04 AM
Later the two of them become BFFs thank u and leave u out of their activities then u know

Shuang_Jie_Gun
29-10-2011, 09:30 AM
some guys just have all the luck. envious to the max! :(

V|ernar
29-10-2011, 09:32 AM
my final goal will be telling my number 1 , 2 , 3 that i love them so much , i cant bear to leave anyone of them... hehe

if all 3 can agree , i think i will retired ~

C-Note
29-10-2011, 09:47 AM
timo8888 bro, I bet you are a handsome chap, thats y you manage to nail down two girls..

Rasta Marley
29-10-2011, 11:42 AM
TS, you are one lucky guy since both gals don't mind being involved in the same session with you as this is quite a rarity; it is quite normal that jealousy would rear its head in such situations.

Hope you continue your 3-somes brother :p

PleasureEmpire
29-10-2011, 12:44 PM
Just 1 word... SHIOK!

elongated
29-10-2011, 05:35 PM

Very true.

xxFTOxx
29-10-2011, 11:04 PM
Lol my ex gf was planning a 3some with me her and her galfren on my 21st bday nong nong time ago (thanks to an article from Cleo magazine :p)..but I didnt do it cuz I didnt want to ruin the relationship. Now that we broken up I regretted not trying sia :mad:...if I had known it was gonna end up this way in the end. Damn....but on the other hand...u are still young i reckon. Have all the fun u want now and settle down later. Not the other way round...waiting for your stories my fren :D

Torch_Man
30-10-2011, 12:00 AM
unsure,
whether izzit our "Y" generation r emotionally weak or not independently enuff??
even physical aspect (such as sexual matters, or habit) still cling on to???

no praises nor flame on either party.

advice:
do b emotionally fit for whatever situation, b it setbacks in relationship, career, studies, family, peers, religious, or any other predicament,
please be strong mentally.

KNOWLEDGE comes from EXPERIENCE
EXPERIENCE comes from EXPERIMENT

jz sharin,
:)

robinllp
30-10-2011, 01:56 AM
Play hard when u r young now, once u settle down, u will miss these days.

timo8888
30-10-2011, 04:21 AM
after hours of research and study i have about 15 mins to spare.

so here it goes. those whom have been waiting.

those whom have read would already know how did this threesom happened. So the day came when we were suppose to engage in our love session. It was in the night around 11pm when we checked in to the hotel.

Before that, all three of us met up for some drinks to reduce the weridness for the both of them. With the drinks, the two of them started to be laughing and we were talking about the prospect of having the three of us naked and rubbing our bodies. The chat itself was so erotic that i was having a hard on, my ex girl friend know that i am pretty sensitive and i easily erect. and yes of course, when no one was looking, she lean forward and felt my dick.

well, honestly, with the amount of alcohol we drank, i couldnt be bothered if people were seeing. We were at indochine opposite fullerton if u guys know. the jazz bar. straight away i looked at my current girlfriend because suddenly it hit me! she gave a werid face but she smile after that. and she touched it too hahaha. that was the start of the night of touches from the both of them...

guys..... i shall continue soon.. back to work....

ilovesingapore
30-10-2011, 04:40 AM
i love this fairytale. It ended happily ever after.

kragen
30-10-2011, 05:34 AM
Please continue.

huanggua
30-10-2011, 06:22 AM
You cant't put an old head on young shoulders.

HotSpot881
30-10-2011, 06:44 AM
Good for u.
But i think u just started a time bomb..
it will explode one day, hopefully not a catastrophic one

but while it still ticking, just enjoy first.

makemecum
30-10-2011, 08:26 AM
Some guys will be jealous that TS 享齐人之福
some guys will totally disbelief - school Hols
Some guys will rationalize not too bad looking guy with 2 moon cake girls
I am a part of the above:D

Girls are jealous by nature....

dreamlight
30-10-2011, 02:31 PM
fantastic 3P come true... :D

khuakhua
31-10-2011, 01:25 AM
haha I can help you take care one :D

XiaoLangGou
31-10-2011, 10:16 PM
Ur a hellava lucky dude.

ol'coyote
01-11-2011, 06:27 PM
Hey bros,
Guys! two girls on your dick is out of the world! and i know they are clean! so the feeling is just so good!

u mean like this ?...
Re: Ol'Coyote's Romps - Post #930 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6433379&postcount=930)