PDA

View Full Version : Vietnamese FLs in Chinatown

poonani
27-10-2011, 09:54 AM
http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=43955

Vietnamese hookers are getting bolder in the Chinatown area.

A reader of Shin Min Daily News, Mr Lin (46, sales person), told reporters about his recent experience at Chinatown.

He was with his friend at Chinatown when they were approached by hookers.

"That is not a red light district but more and more Vietnamese girls are soliciting for sex there. The authorities should do something about it!" said Mr Lin.

Mr Lin and his friend were smoking at the staircase outside the MRT station when a hooker approached him.

"She was very young and pretty, and could even speak simple Chinese and English. She started chatting with me, then pulled me to a corner and asked me if I was interested (in sex). She was bold and even quoted her price to me."

Mr Lin had to repeatedly reject the woman before he managed to shake off her advances.

Sources say that the hookers tend to dress plainly to avoid enforcement efforts by the authorities. Rather than the usual revealing clothes and mini-skirts, some of the Vietnamese hookers were even seen wearing jeans.

Reporters visited Chinatown and indeed saw groups of Vietnamese women sitting around the MRT station. It is apparent that the women were not in the area to shop or sightsee. Rather, they were observing the crowd to pick their customers.

Many men were also seen stopping in their tracks to check out the women.

Some of the women appear to have regular customers as they would check their phones, then leave for nearby budget hotels.

According to feedback in the past, PRC hookers soliciting for sex with older men used to be a common sight in Chinatown. It seems the PRC women are now losing their turf to the Vietnamese women.

JamiezSB
27-10-2011, 10:09 AM
Haiz.......

It is difficult to make a living lor......

:(

U-Da-Man
27-10-2011, 02:43 PM
The New Paper also has this as their featured article today. It mentions the Chinatown Viets are mainly middle age (30s and 40s) and charge $100 a pop!!! Crazy!!!!

GL much better!! Also overrun by Viets, especially in "certain lorongs". Here the Viets are in their 20s only (had a 21yo once:p). Some very very chio, slim and sexy. And I must add, better than the pickings in Joo Chiat pubs! Moreover, they open at $80. I just say $70 and they readily agree.:D

So far service ok.... PRCs still more satisfying. But there are occasions when I'm not in the mood for Xiao Long Bao, so I go look for Pho. Definitely spoilt for choice.:D

SAR22
27-10-2011, 08:15 PM
With these reports, AV probably planning their operation now.
Avoid Chinatown lor. Staying in G-land may be safer, with better selection. ;)

CurryMonster
27-10-2011, 08:19 PM
there are all over the place... very soon HDB again

zeusfist
27-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Joochiat just hit the papers today lor.... these few days stay off Chinatown, Joochiat ba... and also.. protect the joints!

keke
27-10-2011, 09:36 PM
GL much better!! Also overrun by Viets, especially in "certain lorongs". Here the Viets are in their 20s only (had a 21yo once:p). Some very very chio, slim and sexy. And I must add, better than the pickings in Joo Chiat pubs! Moreover, they open at $80. I just say $70 and they readily agree.:D

So far service ok.... PRCs still more satisfying. But there are occasions when I'm not in the mood for Xiao Long Bao, so I go look for Pho. Definitely spoilt for choice.:D

Bro thanks for infor, dont know now GL also got viets Lorong haha, will check soon :D

callmebad
27-10-2011, 09:39 PM
Vietnamese FLs used to occupy the Joo Chiat area
after being chased out of JC area, so they're being dispersed to various places, making it more difficult to monitor and control
actually should leave those FLs alone in Geylang and restrict their activities to this location, easier to monitor and control
there is no way you can eradicate FLs, this can only cause them to spread far and wide

nonpareil
27-10-2011, 11:03 PM
Just have to ignore them if you don't want to patronize. There is no need to report the matter.

RealEstateGuy
28-10-2011, 12:55 AM
Are they North or South?

keke
29-10-2011, 05:31 PM
Are they North or South?

think most SG Viet girls from south, so far never encounter north, should be no difference right. They are not like the north and south india girls get huge differences :rolleyes:

jasonong
29-10-2011, 05:53 PM
Another report from news paper recently is saying that joo chiat is more and more like geylang, the viet girls are standing outside hooking customers. Me long time never went there and did not know it was turning out like this cause the last time I went there which was a few years ago, tried hooking up gal from outside the ktv but was rejected straight away. Now they are standing there waiting to be hook, dunno AV go there raid already or not, hope still can go there to find 1. :)

xxFTOxx
29-10-2011, 11:08 PM
think most SG Viet girls from south, so far never encounter north, should be no difference right. They are not like the north and south india girls get huge differences :rolleyes:

Wah that u are a bit wrong....North much more fairer and chioer. Better and sharper features than the South. But I agree...all the FL operate in one area better than scatter ard after AV keep raiding GL. Dun need to travel so many locations hahahaha

Jumpin'Jack
31-10-2011, 11:51 PM
Just have to ignore them if you don't want to patronize. There is no need to report the matter.

They should report to CPF Board. So many old men gives their CPF money to women they can't even fcuk. And there's no such report. Silly old men!