PDA

View Full Version : Spa Near Selegie

nasilemak2
26-10-2011, 11:07 PM
This is not a new place and there is already another thread. The reason why I am starting a new thread is the spa requested us not to post their name and the staff names in the forums. Here is my FR:

Decided to visit one of my old playgrounds since there is nothing much to do today as I have got no Indian friends to visit.

As more than half the staff has changed, decided to try someone I have not tried before. Asked for 90 mins. Started with Mosha. Quite standard with a few accidental touches. But somehow feeling high today and Mari Kita. She asked me how? Shower first or continue.....I replied shower first.

After showing, proceed with massage. Again, massage is SOP. Not the piano type but also not those where all your knots are pressed away. She complete the massage and popped the GQ. Was surprised FJ is in the menu as there have been a few AV raids at this place the last few months and the girls are quite careful.

Anyway, decided to have BM instead as that is my favourite. She took her time to slowly used her Boobs (C Size) to tickle my back up and down
and after 10 mins, used me to flip over and repeat again. When she see
that I got very high already, only then she finished me off...

Overall, I think this is a better than average experience as
I just want to try new blood for a change (she is there 5 months).
What is good is her service oriented attitude :-)
Worth a try....

Name: ******
Looks: 7.5/10
Massage: 7/10
Attitude: 9/10
BM: 8/10

Brothers interested, pls PM me. You either need to have at least 50 points or send me a link to a good FR you have posted.:)

eJac
26-10-2011, 11:13 PM
Hi bro, what's the damage? BTW, here's my FR link http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6425084&postcount=460.

This is not a new place and there is already another thread. The reason why I am starting a new thread is the spa requested us not to post their name and the staff names in the forums. Here is my FR:

Decided to visit one of my old playgrounds since there is nothing much to do today as I have got no Indian friends to visit.

As more than half the staff has changed, decided to try someone I have not tried before. Asked for 90 mins. Started with Mosha. Quite standard with a few accidental touches. But somehow feeling high today and Mari Kita. She asked me how? Shower first or continue.....I replied shower first.

After showing, proceed with massage. Again, massage is SOP. Not the piano type but also not those where all your knots are pressed away. She complete the massage and popped the GQ. Was surprised FJ is in the menu as there have been a few AV raids at this place the last few months and the girls are quite careful.

Anyway, decided to have BM instead as that is my favourite. She took her time to slowly used her Boobs (C Size) to tickle my back up and down
and after 10 mins, used me to flip over and repeat again. When she see
that I got very high already, only then she finished me off...

Overall, I think this is a better than average experience as
I just want to try new blood for a change (she is there 5 months).
What is good is her service oriented attitude :-)
Worth a try....

Name: ******
Looks: 7.5/10
Massage: 7/10
Attitude: 9/10
BM: 8/10

Brothers interested, pls PM me. You either need to have at least 50 points or send me a link to a good FR you have posted.:)