PDA

View Full Version : massage u will love it

seventy7
26-10-2011, 10:12 PM
ok heres another field report from me..

as theres some bugger here who do an fr on my previous playground openly, ive been seaching for a new one as i dun feel safe. n here is d report from the battlefield:

its always a thrill to see that some which look lyk a clean joint is not clean at all. near a neighbourhood estate. call up d place n was picked up by a lady who speak fluent english n ask abt d price. $45 an hr with free body scrub so ok lor..prepare gear for combat. arrive location n wen up to d counter n omg shes so cute. as ive been to thai massage frequently, the counter is not the one dat gonna massage u. but afta i was show to the room..d counter gerl come in 10 minutes later.

i asked her y so late den she apologise very professionally. cut story short..i ask for body scrub first..as dis is my first experience, it feels sooo great. she lower d aircon n scrub d whole body gently. den she ask me "sir, do u mind if i scrub here", poking at d crack..in my mind from i tot oh well another clean joint..turn to HOLY SHIT!!..wen she slip her hand under my sar21 in and out...it feels awesome..is my fr too long? oh wad d hell..let me continue..

to my surprise..she didnt pop any question..n ask me to bathe afta 30 min of body scrub..afta wash up she came in with scented oil n start massaging..n shes not any masseur..shes trained..got power n she noes wether u got any back pain..she say nx tym if wan body scrub take 1hr30 min den got time for whole body n she say she will b concentrating on my back...afta 20 min...she go south to my butt...n she put oil n start slipping in n out again!!

she den ask me to turn n she start to squeeze d trigger..no question asked...is dat awesome or what?!..afta the whole session..paid her 50 bucks n ride off a happy man...

SUBJECT:
name: micheal
Damage: 45 + 50
Special: didnt asked..looks like a clean joint with sign saying no dis n dat..

sorie guys for d long fr..btw dun share openly..my playground..my home..

eJac
26-10-2011, 10:18 PM
Hi bro, interesting place. Don't mind share ctc, please. I always keep places safe. Thanks.

Robert68
26-10-2011, 10:21 PM
michael? bro is a m or f?

seventy7
26-10-2011, 10:23 PM
sorie guys..as pointed out its Michelle n shes a female...hahaha..i would punch d hell out if its male..

seventy7
26-10-2011, 10:29 PM
btw she a prc but speak fluent english..n im sorie but i cant send out contacts freely..dis is my joints..contacts will b given to those with 50 points n above..or if i really feel safe to share it with u...

retepoet
26-10-2011, 10:32 PM
care to share the location bro :) tks !

eJac
26-10-2011, 10:39 PM
Wah, 50 pts very high! Just short of a few, please share, okay?

btw she a prc but speak fluent english..n im sorie but i cant send out contacts freely..dis is my joints..contacts will b given to those with 50 points n above..or if i really feel safe to share it with u...

max_priest
26-10-2011, 10:49 PM

Bro seventy, very interesting FR you got here. I always fancy joints that looks bona fide and clean but deep inside, I would unknowingly experience something with a happy ending and a sense of kinkiness. This suspense really pumps up my adrenaline. :D

I shall keep you posted once I try up this joint. I will up you +6 maxis in due course ...

Cheers,
MaXx

ray922
26-10-2011, 11:00 PM

as theres some bugger here who do an fr on my previous playground openly, ive been seaching for a new one as i dun feel safe. n here is d report from the battlefield:

its always a thrill to see that some which look lyk a clean joint is not clean at all. near a neighbourhood estate. call up d place n was picked up by a lady who speak fluent english n ask abt d price. $45 an hr with free body scrub so ok lor..prepare gear for combat. arrive location n wen up to d counter n omg shes so cute. as ive been to thai massage frequently, the counter is not the one dat gonna massage u. but afta i was show to the room..d counter gerl come in 10 minutes later.

i asked her y so late den she apologise very professionally. cut story short..i ask for body scrub first..as dis is my first experience, it feels sooo great. she lower d aircon n scrub d whole body gently. den she ask me "sir, do u mind if i scrub here", poking at d crack..in my mind from i tot oh well another clean joint..turn to HOLY SHIT!!..wen she slip her hand under my sar21 in and out...it feels awesome..is my fr too long? oh wad d hell..let me continue..

to my surprise..she didnt pop any question..n ask me to bathe afta 30 min of body scrub..afta wash up she came in with scented oil n start massaging..n shes not any masseur..shes trained..got power n she noes wether u got any back pain..she say nx tym if wan body scrub take 1hr30 min den got time for whole body n she say she will b concentrating on my back...afta 20 min...she go south to my butt...n she put oil n start slipping in n out again!!

she den ask me to turn n she start to squeeze d trigger..no question asked...is dat awesome or what?!..afta the whole session..paid her 50 bucks n ride off a happy man...

SUBJECT:

Hi bro, just curious, why you paid her $50 with no special given?

gottosam
26-10-2011, 11:08 PM
Bro ray, I tink the masseur was so experienced n smooth in her actions tat our dear TS didn't even have the chance to react but went along wif it...tat cld b y he said "is dat awesome or what?!.."
No question asked...no need to answer to boss later...tat's my guess ;)

seventy7
26-10-2011, 11:22 PM
fr too long bro..ok dis is wad happen...wen she do d scented oil massage..she really massage me hard..den while on her way down south..she tease me n slip her hand in btwn my crotch n d bed..n she did sumting to d crack while teasing my sar21..den she turn me over n continue to tease n lick nipple while she stroke me...n d other hand playing ard d crack..den i cant tahan n i tatang senjata n tembak! all dis while she nver ask me aniting n she juz do it by seeing how we react to her...if ppl dun wan..she wont do...

coz at the end she say.."u lie down here..i go out..den u go wash up den i come in with tea..but pls dun say aniting..."

den wen she enters again afta i wash up..she say "its 50..but if u dun have money den give me how much u can"...shes so sweet n she did a great job..n a great job should be rewarded..:D

travelmate4720
26-10-2011, 11:49 PM
Bro,can you kindly share with me this nice place though pm,thank.

terrormania
26-10-2011, 11:52 PM
Bro 50 points is little high dun u think… I'm just short by a few do u think can pang chance a bit… hehehe thanks

kenjisan1986
27-10-2011, 12:08 AM
Nice joint, can I have the location to add to my "Must visit" list?

manix
27-10-2011, 01:11 AM
hi, can share location of the joint? thx!

tobitoba
27-10-2011, 01:58 AM
Bro,
Please kindly give contact

Thanks

jackurass
27-10-2011, 04:21 AM
care to share the location bro tks !

kragen
27-10-2011, 07:50 AM
May I have the location, please?

seventy7
27-10-2011, 09:27 AM
contact send..but please keep it discreet. n if u wan to ask for michelle please just say because was recommended by a fren for her good strong massage.

garbage8889
27-10-2011, 09:40 AM
Hi bro

Can share contact? Btw, she slim and big (.) (.)?

Many thanks

kb77
27-10-2011, 10:18 AM
hi Bro TS,

50 pts very indeed steep.
able to reconsider lower abit?
could I have Michelle's contact?
cheers

alvi23
27-10-2011, 10:57 AM
fr too long bro..ok dis is wad happen...wen she do d scented oil massage..she really massage me hard..den while on her way down south..she tease me n slip her hand in btwn my crotch n d bed..n she did sumting to d crack while teasing my sar21..den she turn me over n continue to tease n lick nipple while she stroke me...n d other hand playing ard d crack..den i cant tahan n i tatang senjata n tembak! all dis while she nver ask me aniting n she juz do it by seeing how we react to her...if ppl dun wan..she wont do...

coz at the end she say.."u lie down here..i go out..den u go wash up den i come in with tea..but pls dun say aniting..."

den wen she enters again afta i wash up..she say "its 50..but if u dun have money den give me how much u can"...shes so sweet n she did a great job..n a great job should be rewarded..:D

Wow... another fantastic find, "its 50..but if u dun have money den give me how much u can" Meaning no fix price. However, I do hope all bros do not take this as a advantage to short change the masseur, if she is really gd, she deserve the gd $. Just my 2 cents.

Pactman
27-10-2011, 02:56 PM
Bro,

Pls share contact.

Thanks

whatthefun
27-10-2011, 03:58 PM
Bro, please kindly give contact

wahlau_7
27-10-2011, 05:19 PM
Bro 50 points is little high dun u think… I'm just short by a few do u think can pang chance a bit… hehehe thanks

Bro, I can help u with 7 pts and u will need anothe Bro to give u another 2 pts and u will reach the required 50 as requested by TS. Good luck.

DL2UHI
27-10-2011, 05:28 PM
Hi bro, i dont have the 50 points leh but i am a genuine massage lover. Appreciate if you would share the ctc .

chuatere
27-10-2011, 05:31 PM
Can i have the location pls.:)

david9128
27-10-2011, 06:25 PM
Bro,can you kindly share with me this nice place though pm,thank.

neuman
27-10-2011, 07:00 PM

SUBJECT:

Why so secretive, its money after all.

CHEERS.

Julian77
27-10-2011, 07:01 PM
Interesting place... must look to find out more! haha.. :D

zeusfist
27-10-2011, 07:17 PM
All thanks to TS for sharing. here my fr.

Went over just now. wasnt too hard to find. thou if ts had give me the unit i wun have to walk under the rain liao. lol

upon reaching, one would be amazed by the clean concept the joint has.
Was greet by a lady having her food on the sofa where she hurried to show me to the room where she go finish up.

Massage was good, not the piano kind. at the last 20min left, her hand just slip dwn and start plauing with my 2ic. She then ask me to flip ard and i asked abt the charges. bm plus top roam 80. full roam is 100. took top roam as she was in jeans.

happy ending. and tks ts again for introducing.

rageforsex
27-10-2011, 07:50 PM
Bro.. can share the contact? Thanks!

max_priest
27-10-2011, 08:17 PM
I went to this outlet today and took up a 1.5 hours massage ... Here are the concise stats for your info ...

Biodata

Therapist Name - Michelle (Pleasant, alittle MILF and GND type)
Age - 29 years old
height - 1.57m (bare-foot)
Physique Type - Slim & petite
Origin - Hubei, PRC

Spa Amenities

Environment - 7/10

OK, clean and spacious room (I was given the biggest room):D

Facilities - 7.5/10

Attached toilet in the massage room. Toilet is generally clean and nice with glass door/panels. Massage bed is professional type (with a hole for us to position our face while lying on our stomach). Aircon is good, aromatic scent is lacking ... soothing music in the background calm my mind.

Massage Proper

Massage - 8/10

I must say she is trained as she knows how to apply pressure properly. She also seemed to know where were my problematic areas of my anatomy. She used aromatic oil to massage me. Very soothing indeed!

HJ + Lingam-like massage (on my testicals, shaft length, perineum, scrotum and tip of my penis) - 8/10

Awesome skill! She know how to handle my manhood pretty well and understand my needs completely. She also knows when & where to apply pressure and at which erotic zones of my manhood. It was absolutely stimulating! I slipped my hands under her blouse and pulled down her bra to caress her natural C cup tits. Her HJ skill was very good and I was simply overwhelmed by her. She HJ and massaged my manhood alternately at a very well control pace ... I shot the fuck out in no time as I can't sustain long ... Very shiok indeed! More shiok than intercourse (unless the vagina is very tight) as the orgasm was intense!

Additional Service

Ear Candling - 7.5/10

Left about 15 mins after the massage and deed, she suggested ear candling for me instead of Mosha. My ear holes are very clean now.

Additional Credits

Attitude of Therapist - 8.8/10

Very courteous and polite!

RTM - I'll if the joint has more SYT! :D

Enjoy,
MaXx

max_priest
27-10-2011, 08:23 PM
All thanks to TS for sharing. here my fr.

Went over just now. wasnt too hard to find. thou if ts had give me the unit i wun have to walk under the rain liao. lol

happy ending. and tks ts again for introducing.

Bro, which masseuse massaged you? :D

zeusfist
27-10-2011, 09:29 PM
Bro, which masseuse massaged you? :D

Michelle lor.. my FR was done using my phone otw home. LOL

ps: to the bros who pm-ed me.. please pm the TS k? it's his joint to share.. not mine.

seventy7
28-10-2011, 03:00 AM
Why so secretive, its money after all.

CHEERS.

yea u wanna get busted? i find dis place..n i want it safe..

maxi5599
28-10-2011, 07:28 AM
Bro..mind sharing the location?thanks:)

jaywanker
28-10-2011, 12:07 PM
Hi there can PM me location...? Tks a mil :)

Chriskeong
28-10-2011, 12:26 PM
Hi bro, care to pm loc.
Thanks

Icebreg79
28-10-2011, 02:40 PM
I also short of a few points to 50.... Can TS consider?? 

Big player
28-10-2011, 02:48 PM
hi bros.

Mind sharing the location?

seventy7
28-10-2011, 03:50 PM
who d hell is neuman? hes been going around telling people not to hide location..n wen he get the location he shout out loud the place..what a fark head..heads up people..dun blow ur location to dis fark head..

retepoet
28-10-2011, 05:29 PM
can i have the location details pls :) tks a million !

Ascott
28-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Does the scrub comes with every massage?
Contact pls... tks!

max_priest
28-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Does the scrub comes with every massage?
Contact pls... tks!

Yes, the mosha (scrub) c/w the massage. However, it is better to opt for at least 1.5 hours if you want the mosha as there is not enough time for massage after the mosha especially for those who appreciate solid and complete massage.

Hope the above helps ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

alvinboy0553
28-10-2011, 08:55 PM
Yes, the mosha (scrub) c/w the massage. However, it is better to opt for at least 1.5 hours if you want the mosha as there is not enough time for massage after the mosha especially for those who appreciate solid and complete massage.

Hope the above helps ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Bro,can share location, wanna to try the mosha ;-)

Julian77
28-10-2011, 09:31 PM
Hmm lingam massage sounds very tempting.. sometimes good HJ beats the vagina plus just lie back and relax no need use energy haha.. :D

cheapbeer
28-10-2011, 09:39 PM
bro can share ctc? Thx :D

bigbigdig
29-10-2011, 01:30 AM
Hi bro,
Good recommendation! Can share the contact? Thanks!

delicious97
29-10-2011, 12:58 PM
Don't mind share ctc, please

lee.sherman
29-10-2011, 01:50 PM
i got 50pts! pls share contact bro! :D

hellmurderer
29-10-2011, 02:15 PM
Would like to know where the location is, please share. TQ!

VeloCityGoo
29-10-2011, 02:27 PM
Bro Seventy7,
i must say you got an awesome find!
Just be careful of whom you give the ctcs to, coz alot of our playground now slowly disappearing.
anyways, i do hope that you can share the location with me:p
Pm'ed you!
Cheers!:D

SC7176
29-10-2011, 11:02 PM
can PM me ctc - to share - I m also regular in Geylang

jaythai
29-10-2011, 11:40 PM
bro mind to share ctc.

wowwow123
30-10-2011, 11:01 PM
try today. but michelle was not around went out for dinner
so suay then was assign some other milf masseur. massage was average but at end of special she try to scam me extra 20 bucks for weekend price wtf. was like 80 dollar for hj and i did not give for that extra 20 bucks and left with paying her the regular price for a normal hj

rtf : never.

alvi23
31-10-2011, 07:45 PM
A big THANK YOU to Bro Seventy7 for sharing this rare find.
Just return from this hideout, manage to get Michelle to massage for me. She is a very friendly and chatty PRC. Her massage is not those piano type, she knows her job well (seldom get such gd massage). I will say she has a very fantastic skill in massage & manhood treatment. Her HDLY & JG is a MUST TRY. Thro my years of cheonging, it is very hard to come across someone who can massage well n svc well. Okay, a quick n simple FR.

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Massage: 8.5/10
HDLY & JG: 10/10 (best I ever tried)
Attitude: 8/10
dmg $100 ($45 + $50 + $5 tips)

Do not PM me for contacts, ask from TS.

Candyman
31-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Hi can someone share contact with me.
Thanks.

Monster13
31-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Hi bro, mind to share ctc? Thanks.

justdoit
31-10-2011, 08:13 PM
Good and justdoit attitude, bro can share the location and her contact, want hard massage, thanks!:D

keke
31-10-2011, 08:37 PM
Like to try her hard massage, no FJ right ?

Garioncool
31-10-2011, 08:44 PM
Hi, can share the contact? Tks

sttanseb
31-10-2011, 09:51 PM
Thanks brother for the location !:D

WRX Impreza
01-11-2011, 09:54 AM
Went there just now at 9pm. Never call and try my luck. Was told Michelle got appt till 1030pm. Think she is getting a bit popular there. Told recep I will come back another day, She told me try other gals but I said no. She was actually a bit unhappy judging from her expression (As if I care). The other gals there might also be unhappy with Michelle (see their face). Mayb its becos Michelle working also got customer looking for her, while the others warm the sofa and watch TV. Went to look for XE from Massage near Bugis Area, but the place closed already. Guess its not my luck today....

nonpareil
01-11-2011, 10:55 AM
Sound hot to me. Can share the location with me?

coolmagnifico
01-11-2011, 02:20 PM
Went there just now at 9pm. Never call and try my luck. Was told Michelle got appt till 1030pm. Think she is getting a bit popular there. Told recep I will come back another day, She told me try other gals but I said no. She was actually a bit unhappy judging from her expression (As if I care). The other gals there might also be unhappy with Michelle (see their face). Mayb its becos Michelle working also got customer looking for her, while the others warm the sofa and watch TV. Went to look for XE from Massage near Bugis Area, but the place closed already. Guess its not my luck today....

hahaha bro...sorry for u la...yest i looked for XE from bugis and on the same day, my friend asked me to accompany him to go to this spa to look for Michelle...he booked her at 830pm hahaha..i think when u came, she was massaging my friend..i waited for him outside, drink kopi...if i knew u were there,i wud have invited u to drink kopi

alvi23
01-11-2011, 07:53 PM
Hahaha, guess TS give out location to too much bros in a short time. Try not to give out more than 5 per day, if not this place will close very soon. Yesterday I was there 5 to 6pm, Michelle told me her friends there r very unhappy with her because every guy come in to look for Michelle.

So if customers come in when Michelle is engaged, the rest of the masseurs might even bluff customers they r "Michelle". To avoid been cheated, it will be better to make reservation rather than just popping by.

* NOTE: Michelle dont wear uniform, the other 4 gals wear black polo-T with the company logo.

BAIKBOI
01-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Hey bro can share da ctc? :) will exchange the 1s tht I got wid u if u want!

WRX Impreza
01-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Called and booked Michelle today. But when i reach there, she has not arrived. Waited 15 min and went off. Mayb business too good and she getting complacent. Good FR which leads to more Bros visiting is actually a double edge sword. She's actually from AW last time......

mikemk99
02-11-2011, 12:27 AM
Bro, Care to share. I would be great if you can share. Tx

neodom
02-11-2011, 05:28 PM
Brother Seventy7
here is my FR

Location, slightly diaginally opposite a coffeeshop, a provision shop is beside this place. :)

Went this afternoon and three girls were sitting on the sofa on the left side of the main door. Mood a bit sian becoz was assign a MILF
took the 90mins package becos need to kill time for my meeting after the massage. had mosha too since they have attached shower

Name: Did not ask
Looks: 5/10
Body: 6/10
Breasts : I was conned into believing that she had big tits but turn out to be a big bra kesian
Massage: 6/10 Piona type and no real massage skills at all.
Damage: $130 inclusive of "you noe what" + 90mins
$ collected by masseuse so no need pay at counter
RTM: NO

Bros who wants to try, please think twice because bullets were unloaded on the bath towel. you will be using the bath towel to dry up kesian.

Please upz me please!

gottosam
07-11-2011, 12:06 PM
Thankz to bro seventy7 for sharing tis contact.
Due to overwhelming interests from fellow bros days after TS started tis thread, I could not get available slot for michelle. I told another bro tat I wanna skip tis joint as it was getting too "hot". Someting told me to keep trying n I got a slot several days ago.
The joint is quitely nicely done up n looks new. There's a shower in the room which is a plus for me.
I enjoyed Michelle's massage as she knew the right strength to apply n where to press n rub. The HJ n HDLY experience was heavenly as she took her time to massage the appropriate areas, not rushing at all even when her next customer already arrived.
Overall, I enjoyed the session wif her n would RTM when her schedule is less packed.
Dmg is per wat bros indicated in posts earlier...dun wanna repeat.
I saw the other ladies there. I tink Michelle look the youngest there.
For bros looking for SYTs, plz skip tis place.
Thankz again to TS.
Plz upz me if u like tis report :)

immortaljoe
07-11-2011, 01:14 PM
hi bro pls share contact

merrygoround
07-11-2011, 02:55 PM
thanks bro ts for giving me location.
ok so a short fr here:
went there last week for a massage but i didnt get michelle. SOP signed in and the WL directed to one of the back room. think its the last room ba. this room is big and with shower attached as well. the shower attached is those see through one with glass door. (nice , shiok when the wl knock and saw me showering inside) . the WL ask me to shower first then she came in.

so massage started , she started to massage me and i chat with her trying to know her more. then i ask whether got mosha she say can .and she went out to prepared . during the mosha she chatted with me alot and ask if this is my first time here and etc (coz i am young and dont look like i want extra service. she quite open telling me that they here got this extra services.) she also ask me if i got try other massage before anot and those extra service. skip this (not interesting)
continue with the mosha , i turned over and she mosha my leg and then she ask me whether i want hj anot. i of coz ask price first then nego then agree. lol. then continuing finish mosha my leg and she wanted to start hj liao with the mosha thing on her hand . i said later then hj and she agree and ask me to shower first.while showering she was changing new towels on the bed and i was showering inside that see through shower room.
so after shower , massage abit more then job started. ask whether can touch her and she life up her shirt and let me touch boobs onli. tried to go south but she politely siam away.after i shoot , i shower again. lol (first time i shower in a spa 3 times.)
atfer a while she came back in and i pad her including the entrance fee in the room.

name: sounds like Angie (but she emphazie me the Ng to me ) so should be Ng Gee
looks: 6/10
boobs: should be C
massgae: 6/10(massage was short because of mosha)
rtn: if i happen to be at that area

ps: i really like that room (big ,clean and see through shower)=)

DreamTillDawn
07-11-2011, 03:32 PM
please advise the location. thank you.

babab
09-11-2011, 08:04 PM
hi bro,
can share contact .thanks

seventy7
09-11-2011, 10:23 PM
woi...u burning her up la...try others k...pity her abit..mb try others den can recommend here good or not...

hellwadddd
26-11-2011, 01:11 AM
Hi Bros, can i have the contact/location please? thanks!

carebear888
26-11-2011, 07:34 AM
Bro TS, pls pm contact ;) Tks Q

panda123
02-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Firstly wld like to thank bro seventy7 for the location..now in cab..just went to the location given. Ask for michelle but was infd that she hasn't come to work yet..so I just opt for a hour massage..

Was serve by LiLi, at the start her attitude was not bad..went to the room, plus point got attached shower. Took a bath and lie on the high bed..massage was good..her pressure point can be felt and relax after the massage..30mins later, she start to tease me by tickling my thigh area and groin area..then pop the GQ. Tried to negotiate but fail haha..anyway this is the worst part..she damn fu&king attitude after the massage and keep giving one irritated face.see Liao damn sian..she gave me a HJ, ccan auto roam on Top..but still giving attitude face while doing HJ.no mood faster make my 2IC fire off the load..paid and left..

Name:LiLi
Massage: 8/10
HJ:3/10 cos give one attitude face..hate it..
Attitude:3/10
Damage:45+50

RTF:maybe when michelle is working...hope her attitude will be better..haha

warisover
02-01-2012, 03:04 PM
bro can share location? thanks

WRX Impreza
02-01-2012, 04:50 PM
Thanks for feedback. Any bros got same feedback on LiLi? In the mean time, I will stay clear of her first.

Firstly wld like to thank bro seventy7 for the location..now in cab..just went to the location given. Ask for michelle but was infd that she hasn't come to work yet..so I just opt for a hour massage..

Name:LiLi
HJ:3/10 cos give one attitude face..hate it..
Attitude:3/10
Damage:45+50

RTF:maybe when michelle is working...hope her attitude will be better..haha

panda123
03-02-2012, 02:30 AM
Best experience ever..this afternoon went to tried Michelle..heavenly..so lucky went I got there Michelle was just sitting at the couch haha..so opt for 90min massage.her oil massage is so good that I fall aslp..

Started off with the back and shoulder oil massage, itbwas so relaxing..and her attitude is 10 times better the LiLi.after about 1hr, she massage my leg and thigh area..10mins later..she ask if I want massage backside..i said ok..she then put lots of oil..and started tickling my crack..the feeling is so high u will need to control abit..then came the HDLY woohooo...so wonderful..at times doing some JG technique..she kept doing it till I really damn high..she then ask me to turn around and said this 超爽对吗?(super shiok right) OFCOS!!!...she then give me a HJ without even asking and I started playing with her tits and she moan softly...woohoo..heavenly...definitely a happy ending..after which I paid and left money worth while..

Name:Michelle
Looks:6/10
Attitude:9/10
Massage:10/10 (cos I'm really relax and fall aslp)
HDLY:10/10 (super super heavenly)
HJ:8/10
Boobs:B??
Damage:70+50

When I went to the counter to pay she ask for $60..but didn't bring enough vitamin M so told her I didn't bring extra and apologize..I'm actually willing to pay that amount because it's so good!!

Pls up me if u guys like my fr..thanks TS!!!

panda123
03-02-2012, 02:32 AM
Oh oh oh...RTF confirm if got vitamin M and Michelle is available wooohoooo!!

asianone
03-02-2012, 07:39 AM
Bro, can share location?

JupiterLights
03-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Hi bro!

Please share the contact with me yah :) Thanks a lot!

bear12
03-02-2012, 05:16 PM
bro can share location. read your fr already steam liao ...

Legend
05-02-2012, 09:06 AM
hi bro can share contact? thanks!

standy
05-02-2012, 10:53 AM

Hi Bro,
hope you can share this place with. i like gd massage, and the 2 places i really love, Jenny & DFZZ, closed already, hope to have a gd place to massage again...

Thanks