PDA

View Full Version : About commercial sex - cheongster must read!!

Dickinchic
26-10-2011, 03:50 PM
came across this amazing article....must read.
it makes you feel better.
i know i do. :D

http://the-ultimate-loser.blogspot.com/2011/10/commercial-sex.html

nonpareil
26-10-2011, 05:35 PM
Thanks for sharing. This reinforces how I view commercial sex all along.

owl888
26-10-2011, 05:55 PM
TS, thanx for sharing.

Upzz u!

sgjoey
26-10-2011, 06:49 PM
I think as a justification for sex outside of marriage of any kind - commercial or not -- this site (http://www.sexatdawn.com)provides a sound, scientific basis.

Note however that it works both ways -- men, as well as women, have this natural tendency to have multiple sex partners. This tendency is generally balanced when we are talking about young adults below 30.

Above 30 however, the male sex deficit tends to set in. This is the contention of researcher Catherine Hakim who argues that older women tend to be less interested in sex and more concerned with child minding issues. But older men remain as horny as ever. This unbalanced demand is partly met by commercial sex and perhaps explain why sex workers are mostly female.

cookiemonsta
27-10-2011, 12:34 AM
not that i do not share the same view as everyone one else, difference being that male and females have different definitions of coitus

man defines sex: assertion associated with release of tension; primarily for one self gratification

female defines sex: with love making associated with intimacy, passion and a special bond; whereby the act of making love is only shared with their significant other.

women view such act with another partner as a breach of trust (where the practices of monogamy no longer exist) will be define as and act of cheating
hence why men are from mars and women are from venus and commercial sex will remain a taboo topic

but kudos to vic for speaking his mind, all knowing that he would have many anonymous male supporters. no need for take out when there's ample home cooking!

jesterking23
27-10-2011, 12:49 AM
Cool Article ..

cunt4
27-10-2011, 08:35 AM
i like your posting bro. will read more about your thread

Daves
27-10-2011, 03:58 PM
Nice Bro... very good sharing :)

PleasureEmpire
27-10-2011, 04:12 PM
Interesting point of view..