PDA

View Full Version : Real Time Reporting on Geylang

Nostrings
26-10-2011, 04:14 AM
This thread for all samsters intending to head to Geylang to look for Streetwalkers for a bonk or more.

Was at Geylang for a couple of times when in need and ended high and dry so I decided to start this thread for all cheongsters to share and use this thread to keep everyone updated "live" of the Streetwalkers and lorongs activeness scene so that we can minimize the disappointments.

For a start, the different lorongs where Streetwalkers hang around are categorized and classified by ethnicity/nationality and their damage rate.

The damage usually range from $60 - $100 per shot, exclude room and CD.

Streetwalkers usually operate in the vicinity of their preferred hotel so you wouldn't need to walk too far to release your load. :D

Room rates can range from $6 to $40 for an hour or more likely for a shot.

Condoms sometimes are chargeable at $2 a piece by the Streetwalkers.

Let's make this thread useful so that all cheongsters can have the best benefits out of this thread.

Please Up my points if you find this thread and info useful. Happy Bonking :D

Nostrings
26-10-2011, 04:19 AM
Streetwalkers usually start from 9pm till late but lately there seem to be more frequent anti-vice operations thus resulting in the lorongs being rather quiet. Good luck! :D

Nostrings
26-10-2011, 08:06 PM
Might take a trip to wonder G land later and see if its a lucky night :cool:

Nostrings
26-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Any samsters currently in the party zone? Please revert for fellow samsters :p

zhera
26-10-2011, 08:28 PM
Nice I like this Thread, Thanks TS bro ^_^

jameschong1
26-10-2011, 09:13 PM
[QUOTE=Nostrings;6498314]Was at Geylang for a couple of times when in need and ended high and dry
---
tks for your help but on other hand i pity u as u may be jobless & loitering (tiao lang dang) in geylang.
spend wisely, just drink beer but don't tip the beer promoters to save $$$ u know

goodpartner
26-10-2011, 10:07 PM
Maybe you can start a twitter account so that others can "follow" you for real-time updates? LoL

Does twitter allow more than one contributor?

joew2005
26-10-2011, 10:21 PM
the initial intention 4 starting tis thread COULD be good.
but it could bring more harm than gain 4 all ... esp the FL.

Nostrings
26-10-2011, 10:38 PM
It seems I got zapped 17 pts at least within 6 hours. If mod thinks this is a bad thread to begin with, pls let me know or pls remove it. Started this thread for goodwill for fellow samsters. :confused::confused::confused:

Macadonia
26-10-2011, 10:59 PM
Went there around 830.alot of chickens ESP is lorong 8,10 and esp 24.police drive by also they don't care,still stand there !

callmebad
27-10-2011, 12:10 AM
raining heavily outside
guess will be a 'lonely night' for both the FLs and their 'bfs'
may have to row a sampan to that place because it is also one of the low lying areas susceptible to flooding:)

callmebad
27-10-2011, 12:12 AM
Hi Nostrings,

I appreciate your good intentions
I think you should re-register under another name or account because your negative points here will be an inconvenience to your postings

Nostrings
27-10-2011, 12:23 AM
It's fine, let's move on. This thread was started with good intentions and let's leave it this way. Enough about me, let's move on and let this thread benefit those brothers who need it :D

LovePotion
27-10-2011, 01:23 AM
Go house is better, new environment and aids free as they do monthly check up.

For the street walkers, when they engage you as if they are angel.

After you paid them, they just lie on the bed, doing nothing. 99% dead fish plus some dun even bj for you.

Please dun pay for any more dissapointment and the place they recommend are so dirty. I almost faint plus i receive scolding from them. =(

So far, no wonderful experiece for street walker besides complain

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
27-10-2011, 01:34 AM
TS, your intention may be good but not everyone will appreciate it as it may backfire due to the on-going raids.

Area G is already very tense now, with such more info here, Men in blue might get more info and make that place even more scarse ;)

Anyway there is already another thread similar to this : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=208561&page=32

RealEstateGuy
27-10-2011, 08:22 AM
This thread for all samsters intending to head to Geylang to look for Streetwalkers for a bonk or more.

Was at Geylang for a couple of times when in need and ended high and dry so I decided to start this thread for all cheongsters to share and use this thread to keep everyone updated "live" of the Streetwalkers and lorongs activeness scene so that we can minimize the disappointments.

For a start, the different lorongs where Streetwalkers hang around are categorized and classified by ethnicity/nationality and their damage rate.

The damage usually range from $60 - $100 per shot, exclude room and CD.

Streetwalkers usually operate in the vicinity of their preferred hotel so you wouldn't need to walk too far to release your load. :D

Room rates can range from $6 to $40 for an hour or more likely for a shot.

Condoms sometimes are chargeable at $2 a piece by the Streetwalkers.

Let's make this thread useful so that all cheongsters can have the best benefits out of this thread.

Please Up my points if you find this thread and info useful. Happy Bonking :D

Braddah, you are better off focusing on real time investment prices instead of tracking streetwalkers. Other than price, what are you trying to accomplish? Want to sleep with girl as soon as she walk out of Hotel 81 with another guy? Braddah, seem lke loser state of mind to have to track GL.