PDA

View Full Version : FB TRAP setup by wife!!!

kodsetthee
25-10-2011, 10:22 AM
To all guys!!!! Beware of getting trap by ur wife!!!! My friend just got caught by his wife....

His wife gets a friend of hers to setup a FB trap... Now they going through the divorce thing & she using it to blackmail him...

So all bros do take note !!!! Play Hard & Play safe!!!!

lifeisfun
25-10-2011, 10:35 AM
blackmailing is a crime !!

jasdude
25-10-2011, 10:36 AM
To all guys!!!! Beware of getting trap by ur wife!!!! My friend just got caught by his wife....

His wife gets a friend of hers to setup a FB trap... Now they going through the divorce thing & she using it to blackmail him...

Don't ever take the feminine species as dumb creatures . Their sixth sense is so in tune with their never forgetting nature . I know a female samster in here , she got to know sbf from her gal friends . They came in to track the gal friend's boyfriend and got addicted to SBF after that . Don't know what happened to the guy thou cos i never ask further about it .

Maybe TS did not mean blackmail .The wife just wants out of the marriage fast . Maybe she has evidence of what the guy has done and wants a divorce with certain terms without contest . If she does not get her terms , she will make it very ugly with all the evidence collected from SBF and such . The whole proceedings will look like a consensual divorce thus the divorce process with backdating will be very fast . No matter what in Singapore , you can do whatever you want rule stays BUT don't get caught !

Maybe TS can enlighten us further on what did she BLACKMAIL the friend for and with ?

badboyxtreme
25-10-2011, 10:37 AM
How come so familiar like that huh :eek:

Toyota Honda
25-10-2011, 10:38 AM
TS. U must make us 'convinced' with the story mah. Else stupid samster like me will never understand the whole situation.

bitch
25-10-2011, 11:02 AM
TS. U must make us 'convinced' with the story mah. Else stupid samster like me will never understand the whole situation.

I agreed.... no details how to believe :confused:

:rolleyes:

kristoa7
25-10-2011, 11:09 AM
Think she use the Ghost program thing..

alan0338
25-10-2011, 11:56 AM
then ur fren get to bonk the fren of his wife or not :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-10-2011, 11:57 AM
How? Where? When? And?

jj583
25-10-2011, 12:05 PM
walo!! there is 1 standard SAF SOP that every NS men will know lol ...
do anything but dun get caught!! but i do agreed that lady will have that "six sence" and onces in a while, i also kana surprise by my wifey lol ... Just need to be extra careful when i RTU after exersice .... :D

Big Sexy
25-10-2011, 12:13 PM
if you friend didnt 'up' the girl, it doesn't constitute to adultery
what is there to blackmail??:confused:

wrong forum btw..

jasdude
25-10-2011, 12:17 PM
Too MANY possibilities and questions abound . Rather we pluck from the air and from our vivid imagination . TS its best you tell us more details .

I agreed.... no details how to believe :confused:

Finally I can call a gal BITCH without her getting offended . Hey BITCH !!! Nice nick !!!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-10-2011, 12:28 PM
Too MANY possibilities and questions abound . Rather we pluck from the air and from out vivid imagination . Its best you tell us more details .

Married men ought to be careful but then again, one do not really need a "smart" wife or girlfriend to catch them, just look at the many blur blind sotongs replying to "closed threads" and those "few-liners - I am Xage, Xheight XWeight Female, I seek FB" threads from female nic.

A wife just need to cast a thread and she probably be collecting a truck load of email addresses (and some with cell phones nos somemore!) effortlessly!

jasdude
25-10-2011, 12:39 PM
Married men ought to be careful but then again, one do not really need a "smart" wife or girlfriend to catch them, just look at the many blur blind sotongs replying to "closed threads" and those "few-liners - I am Xage, Xheight XWeight Female, I seek FB" threads from female nic!

I agree with you fully bro ! your online profile and postings is like your credentials in the cheonging world and is also your so call portfolio of your character . One look , you will know this guy's like and dislikes , who he had looked for and done and where he hangs out too . BUT in the wrong hands like your GF or spouse , its like you writing and signing your own confession sheet .

Smartphones users beware ! your smartphone is not that smart to erase all your deeds by themselves .

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-10-2011, 12:43 PM
I agree with you fully bro ! your online profile and postings is like your credentials in the cheonging world and is also your so call portfolio of your character . One look , you will know this guy's like and dislikes , who he had looked for and done and where he hangs out too . BUT in the wrong hands like your GF or spouse , its like you writing and signing your own confession sheet .

I am very sure that there are many wives (or members of a certain woman right movement :p) monitoring this forum and this section :D

So it is better never to share any tactics and strategies in open cos we like putting money in their pockets and helping them to empty us :p

Dear Ladies and Married women, No, I was not referring to you. I was referring to wives of some men only ;)

itrr
25-10-2011, 12:50 PM
*** Hides wife from SBF ***

Oh no.......:(

jasdude
25-10-2011, 12:53 PM
I am very sure that there are many wives (or members of a certain woman right movement :p) monitoring this forum and this section :D

So it is better never to share any tactics and strategies in open cos we like putting money in their pockets and helping them to empty us :p

I am giving them credit when credit is due bro ! lol Furthermore Women are NOT DUMB cos they are better readers and pay more attention to details than some sotongs in here . Any women here from OWC ? Obedient Wives Club ( SINGAPORE BRANCH ) any ideas how to get my hands on OWC book ? curious about it and what it preaches .

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singaporescene/poreans-set-local-obedient-wives-club-081343334.html

itrr
25-10-2011, 01:02 PM
I am giving them credit when credit is due bro ! lol Furthermore Women are NOT DUMB cos they are better readers and pay more attention to details than some sotongs in here . Any women here from OWC ? Obedient Wives Club ( SINGAPORE BRANCH ) any ideas how to get my hands on OWC book ? curious about it and what it preaches .

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singaporescene/poreans-set-local-obedient-wives-club-081343334.html

Bro can i say something here? The book is degrading and an insult to women. The club subject women to slavery and deprive them of their roles.

Cavemen in modern times. Shows alot of their character and upbringing. :mad:

Pui ! :mad::mad::mad:

jasdude
25-10-2011, 01:09 PM
Bro can i say something here? The book is degrading and an insult to women. The club subject women to slavery and deprive them of their roles.

Bro , have you read the book ? If you have , I respect your opinion . But I will not comment much about it based on other people's opinion or web comments until I read it myself .

Chillax bro . Each teaching has its own idealism and we should be open minded to accept. But accepting it does not mean embracing it .

zacarie
25-10-2011, 01:13 PM

more women esp those who have kids are coming into this forum. cause there's a forum dominated by mothers where someone shared the link to this website.. so guess there's more of them visiting this site..

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-10-2011, 01:47 PM
No offense to anyone.

I respect all religion

I do not subscribe to OWC ignorant theories atall cos I believe such "force sex" behaviour has no place in any religion or society! :o

Obligatory = does not equate = Force

ah_jo
25-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Cover and Concealment is very very crucial...

Loner08
25-10-2011, 01:56 PM
Never ever under-estimate women... they are much wiser than what men expects. Silence doesn't mean they r ignorant... its just that they choose to ignore.

badboyxtreme
25-10-2011, 02:24 PM
Follow in the footsteps of badboy, Once bitten twice shy, erkzz actually many times bitten leh but still not shy. hahaha

So now I have solved this problem once and for all. You guys should follow suit. I involve my wife in all activities now. Heee.... she has become my permanent swing partner and we cheong together.

Both of us get what we need. We bonk others like there's no tomorrow now. :D:D

zacarie
25-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Follow in the footsteps of badboy, Once bitten twice shy, erkzz actually many times bitten leh but still not shy. hahaha

So now I have solved this problem once and for all. You guys should follow suit. I involve my wife in all activities now. Heee.... she has become my permanent swing partner and we cheong together.

Both of us get what we need. We bonk others like there's no tomorrow now. :D:D

good move. haha.

maxxdesire
25-10-2011, 05:33 PM
TS, care to elaborate?

wahlanz
25-10-2011, 10:01 PM
Any bros here can help confirm on the case where a wife engaged a PI n eventually set up the husband with another woman only to find out she had no case against the husband?

Apparently, the guy didn't even get to F the woman as the wife and PI only wanted proof and witness that the husband had strayed...

It appears that the husband's lawyer argued on the basis that the husband suspected that they wife had engaged a PI and that he was being followed and so decided to play along...

If this story is true, does it mean we can basically do whatever we want except the big action as we also "feel" that we'r being followed...? :D. :D. :D

FiliaLunae
25-10-2011, 11:42 PM

Smartphones users beware ! your smartphone is not that smart to erase all your deeds by themselves .

Now you know why I have my 'habit'! XD

handcell
26-10-2011, 01:54 AM
the world is full of dangerous ppl......:cool:

there must be upmost mutual trust in a marriage before anything do work out.

wifely may have lost faith in the marriage and just want out.

that y i do admire those married couples that still hold hands when they are in their golden years...

slut
26-10-2011, 07:46 AM

that y i do admire those married couples that still hold hands when they are in their golden years...

Err holding hands in golden years mean nothing when the lau tiko is out finding whores when he not :d

phua chu kang
26-10-2011, 08:22 AM

Once this happened really nothing can salvage the marriage. One tend to rue what went wrong but too late.

maxxdesire
26-10-2011, 09:46 AM
the world is full of dangerous ppl......:cool:

Bro, Hell hath no furry like a woman's scorn. When the f up, they damn f up. Cant talk cant do nothing.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
26-10-2011, 10:08 AM
scary world we are living in isn't it ? :cool:

MonteCristo
26-10-2011, 10:13 AM
This is interesting, but it wouldn't stop people from looking for fbs here.

BANANASKIN
26-10-2011, 11:23 AM
This is wat I hate about singapore law. It protects all the cheebyes!

ahha2011
26-10-2011, 11:36 AM

Hmm.. Setup trap is second step.. But if step one can be prevented, step 2 never happen.. Well, small head always take over big head

maxxdesire
26-10-2011, 01:23 PM
scary world we are living in isn't it ? :cool:

Scary if u marry the wrong girl....then ur whole life is f up cos of 1 mistake-marrying her! ha!

handcell
26-10-2011, 01:25 PM
Err holding hands in golden years mean nothing when the lau tiko is out finding whores when he not :d
a nice nick u haved... :)

well there is always 2 sides of the story.

if holding hands means some sense of security to the wife, y not.

as long as it makes her happy.

handcell
26-10-2011, 01:32 PM
Scary if u marry the wrong girl....then ur whole life is f up cos of 1 mistake-marrying her! ha!
ppl can be deceiving.... u do not know u have marry the right girl unless u have live together with her.

courtship is sweet/marriage is blessed/staying together is a gamble.

if a child is involved, that wld be messy for both parties.

if there is honesty/trust/communication/affection in the marriage, everything can b work out....

kensheeh89
26-10-2011, 02:05 PM
always gd to follow the 8th core value.. do anythin u wan... dun get caught... woohoo LOL hiaz this is wat the army teaches us men :D

bunnyrabbit
26-10-2011, 05:00 PM
Blame it on the woman's charter! Each and every clause is use ro protect the woman and not man!

Remember: Drink the milk but dun bring the cow home!